Noobaxes of RAM to delete account :)

DeletedUser

Noobaxes of RAM to delete account or break his word?

post_new.gif
#16 Today, 15:53 Top http://http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=4 077615

A lot of barbs we are taking are deleted BD players, but how would you know?

When RAM starts nobling 1.5 k barbs, I'll delete my account. :icon_eek:
So given this

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1710589

When can we expect noob to do the honorable thing and actualy keep his word? or does a 1509 point barb mean that technicly they don't

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Noob won't delete and imo it would be sad for anyone that is a good player to delete.

Not only that but I think noob means that he doesn't want RAM nobling 1.5K barbs consistently. Not just a random few.

DeletedUser

mate ive had my spats with noob but i dont want to see him gone i wanna see you gone tho.... and does it really matter? oo a 1.5k or less barb... you can still build it up if you have premium. so it doesnt matter.... noob im behind you with this tard...

DeletedUser

It's not tribal policy to be nobling such low barbs. I don't see the day I'll be nobling such low point villages.

KarmaX

And stop creating new threads. You're just a phoney account used for harassment. Man up and create an IGnamed account.

cleverdon13

Everyone has to take 1.5k barbs or less. If it's to denser up your church areas or for tactical reasons don't frown upon it.

Every big tribe HAS nobled barbs. If it's not now then in the past. Check out the top 10 tribes density, you don't get that from nobling 9k villages, lower point villages would of had to be nobled as well.

It's not always a bad thing I am annoymous

DeletedUser

Is there some forum rule that says I'm not allowed to post my view anonomously, I merely post what's said, has anything I've posted been factualy incorrect? NO Has anything I've posted not been backed up with reference to sources NO, did I post
When RAM starts nobling 1.5 k barbs, I'll delete my account. :icon_eek:
NO
Post what you mean and mean what you post

DeletedUser

Interesting...tho I can say w/ confidence that noob won't be deleting until phoenix goes to the next world, where he can truly spread his wings :lol: (j/k Kaptain ObviouX...well, kinda)

I'd say for RAM, those are pretty few and far between, or random as you guys put it. The players that nobled them aren't really that good anyways, and in some cases could have been circumstantial. It's not like I've never seen Phoenix noble small barbs :icon_eek:

Anyways, if you wanted to poke fun at RAM for nobling barbs, you should have dug a bit deeper and looked at Drift. Seeing as RAM claims family domain over most of the south, your argument would have been much stronger. Then again, as noob has told me out of game, it's not like they gonna train everyone in their family. They depend on the flock mentality. To each their own...

p.s. Karma, I laugh every time I see big words from you. Why don't YOU man up ingame. You nobled right next door to me via inactives. Do something...JEEZ!!!

bnkrmike24

anonymous why dont you tell us who you are?

no worrıes we wont touch you

KarmaX

Lol.. Bull you guys do the same thing. You guys attack the weakest too. Man up and start attacking me again. Or are you scared you're just gonna loose those valuable nukes? All you did was a retake. Nothing to be proud of them.

DeletedUser

Everyone has to take 1.5k barbs or less. If it's to denser up your church areas or for tactical reasons don't frown upon it.

Every big tribe HAS nobled barbs. If it's not now then in the past. Check out the top 10 tribes density, you don't get that from nobling 9k villages, lower point villages would of had to be nobled as well.

It's not always a bad thing I am annoymous

Ridiculous claim, I never did and never will. I noble barbs too, but 1.5k are useless.

I mean what I post, I think our members that are doing that are ridiculous. It's not tribal policy, but we can't expect people to play with all the same standards. I have been consistent on that and I won't change.

KarmaX

When RAM as referred to Noobaxes and me. We're the dukes and its not in the policy to noble 1.5 K villages. We don't have to come here and explain the spankings on them phoney! Or are you some PHOENX phoney account? ROFL
I am anonymous

Right during our war time.. haha

DeletedUser

Lol.. Bull you guys do the same thing. You guys attack the weakest too. Man up and start attacking me again. Or are you scared you're just gonna loose those valuable nukes? All you did was a retake. Nothing to be proud of them.

The weakest? Aldion just was upped in ODD by what - 30 mil? I think that's maybe the densest jump W30 has seen. I wouldn't say that is the weakest. In fact, I told some of our guys to turn their attention to Capt G. U know what they said? "Nah, we gotta take care of the actives first - get them to quit first".

And attack you again? Sure, take more inactives or barbs, clear the wall down first, and beg for scattered support. The attacks against you were not an operation, they were an opportunity, ya dig? Any time anyone takes a village w/ a broken wall, and ships in support (in your case cries) in a such a scattered manner, not making proper dodges, I'll keep nuking until the nukes are gone. I already been told by your members that if it wasn't for such brute force mentality, that would have been an complete waste, and not just stupid. *shurg*

Thanks for the oda, chump.

KarmaX

Lol same thing here, nobing those players was just the skirmishes I saw with good opportunities. You're a shame to PHOENX for coming here and whining about it. Is it a stupid thing to do by trying to noble more villages in frontline? Look at K-65 rankings:

[SPOIL]
1 Pajuno Phoenx 2,81 Mio. 308 556
2 bnkrmike24 RAM 1,78 Mio. 184 555
3 Whittons Phoenx 1,47 Mio. 150 239
4 warfighter21 Phoenx 1,20 Mio. 126 297
5 killbow RAM 1,20 Mio. 128 772
6 Fraseryeah Phoenx 1,18 Mio. 127 206
7 HiramKingofTyre2 RAM 1,03 Mio. 110 648
8 Bullmastiff Phoenx 909.837 90 536
9 zacrasmussen16 RAM 902.981 91 366
10 cuttem SMURFS 894.330 90 111
11 noobaxes RAM 879.085 92 738
12 Moroccantreasures Phoenx 857.097 76 472
13 ozzyfudd Phoenx 838.116 86 472
14 KarmaX RAM 724.542 74 479
[/SPOIL]

PHOENX has dominance in that continent by far and I'm a K-87, K-86 player with villages lot of continents apart. Is it stupid to gain more villages for gaining more upperhand in that K? Its not me here who is whining. Its you. Yes, I admit I lost some troops, those are my co player's work and I don't care about those losses. Ohh beg for those scattered support. Did you see me supporting myself or others? You have any reports on others supporting myself? You just make me feel sorry for you to come here whining over THEROCK's villages. It was you guys who started the war and not us. Why didn't you clean up your mess before you came here? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Hey Kaptain obviouX, I like you so much that I had to double post -

Say your BS was for once true, and we, just like your pathetic account, are nobling purely inactives. Less turbo, aren't these all accounts your recently recruited? What did you have in mind when you recruited these accounts into your tribe of "elite players"? Just curious...

Also, as for OP, LOL...i thought you'd like this little click i just stubbled accross:

[12:05:39 PM] maximuss_77---Doon: does anyone know who "i am annonomous" is on pnp?
[12:05:52 PM] Csiz: nope sure don't
[12:06:01 PM] Csiz: other then he is anti RAM
[12:06:19 PM] maximuss_77---Doon: yeah he likes to stir things up haha
[12:06:20 PM] Henri: and is retarded
[12:06:31 PM] Csiz: that too..lol

P.S. Look at my stats bro - I don't whine...I outplay. And it's just me. Apparently you need coplayers (pural meaning more than one?) to accumulate 1/2 the stats? I don't need to whine to make you look bad mate.

DeletedUser

Me anti-ram, nah just anti anyone who tells porkies, if it was Loen/Phoenix/RAM/D2 whoever posting erroneous claims I'd be highlighting them also