Noobaxes of RAM to delete account :)

DeletedUser

I prefer Henri's definition of you.

However, it seems you can't read between the lines so highlighting erroneus post is a bit weird coming from you.

KarmaX

Hey Kaptain obviouX, I like you so much that I had to double post -

Say your BS was for once true, and we, just like your pathetic account, are nobling purely inactives. Less turbo, aren't these all accounts your recently recruited? What did you have in mind when you recruited these accounts into your tribe of "elite players"? Just curious...

Also, as for OP, LOL...i thought you'd like this little click i just stubbled accross:

[12:05:39 PM] maximuss_77---Doon: does anyone know who "i am annonomous" is on pnp?
[12:05:52 PM] Csiz: nope sure don't
[12:06:01 PM] Csiz: other then he is anti RAM
[12:06:19 PM] maximuss_77---Doon: yeah he likes to stir things up haha
[12:06:20 PM] Henri: and is retarded
[12:06:31 PM] Csiz: that too..lol

P.S. Look at my stats bro - I don't whine...I outplay. And it's just me. Apparently you need coplayers (pural meaning more than one?) to accumulate 1/2 the stats? I don't need to whine to make you look bad mate.

I have life bro. I like enjoying the good summer, work and go to college. Yes! I am enjoying my new co play. Isn't TW a game for having fun? You're not whining? :lol: Coming here and posting about me nobling your inactive is whining. If you define whining the other way then its fine. I don't care about the stats bro. Once you're dead, you're just dust. Your stats won't matter then coz the world will still go on and you'll be outsmarted by even the noobs in the rim.

DeletedUser

Interesting...tho I can say w/ confidence that noob won't be deleting until phoenix goes to the next world,

rofl, so Phoenx already has their exit strategy....typical...just fight, this war has actually been fun, this world is getting interesting again and you guys plan on mass deleting and running...err, I mean leaving to another world...

DeletedUser

I have life bro. I like enjoying the good summer, work and go to college. Yes! I am enjoying my new co play. Isn't TW a game for having fun? You're not whining? :lol: Coming here and posting about me nobling your inactive is whining. If you define whining the other way then its fine. I don't care about the stats bro. Once you're dead, you're just dust. Your stats won't matter then coz the world will still go on and you'll be outsmarted by even the noobs in the rim.

you're a joke Kaptain obviouX. Assume away little boy, assume away. You know what they say about assumptions right? The above shows just how much of an ass you really are. And now I'll let you have the last word, so that you can feel better about yourself. I'll sacrafice that much, even for you.

KarmaX

Haha, ya just go and hide! You know you were whining even though you won't admit. Little boy? Haha, you've come down to personal insults? It truly reflects your childishness! Come whining about others very soon!

DeletedUser

Karma,
Haven't you figured it out yet? That's what they do....personal insults. Bull just made their plans clear. They plan on mass suicide..lol We'll be nobling barbs for years to come on this world because no tribe has the gusto to play it through...

DeletedUser

Haha, ya just go and hide! You know you were whining even though you won't admit. Little boy? Haha, you've come down to personal insults? It truly reflects your childishness! Come whining about others very soon!

I lied. I started insulting you when you starting making implications about my RL. I don't take friendly to that mate. Not in the least. You don't know anything about me, do you? So, yes...you insult me little boy, I'll fire right back.

Mberns - you're so out of your league mate...sit down before someone you respect sits you down. You're lucky I'm cordial enough to not turn RAM words personally against yourself.

DeletedUser

Me anti-ram, nah just anti anyone who tells porkies, if it was Loen/Phoenix/RAM/D2 whoever posting erroneous claims I'd be highlighting them also

So what your saying is that you lack anything close enough to a real life to fill your time? I pity you dude. Go for a walk or something. I mean im Anti Ram but well im Phoenx so i should be right? And everyone knows where my account is in game so if they wanna take smack talking to in game they know where to point their nukes. You however are a waste of a forum account. Get an identity and a life.

DOON

DeletedUser

Seems to me that a lot of people on here just can't handle an independant analysis of a situation or a criticism, rather than actualy refute any posts ( that have been backed by quotes when required ) start to insult the poster, and you talk about me needing to get a life Doon/Stiki

DeletedUser

Ummm I believe that I have spent about 2% of the time in PnP on the RAM vs Phoenx war whereas you have created multiple threads, my question is... Why do you care? You some dude that got rimmed and just cant let it go? They open new worlds up all the time...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ummm I believe that I have spent about 2% of the time you have in a war your apparently not a part of,

Try that again, with some grammar or context, because I've read it about 10 times and still don't know what it's actualy meant to say?

As to the question
my question is... Why do you care? You some dude that got rimmed and just cant let it go? They open new worlds up all the time...

Never been rimmed on W30, so why would I want to go elsewhere?

KarmaX

So, you're just a phoney account that want to hide behind a name and not man up ? Have fun bro, if you want to troll its your choice but don't go opening up new threads just like that. Do it in general discussion section and not on here.

DeletedUser

Try that again, with some grammar or context, because I've read it about 10 times and still don't know what it's actualy meant to say?

As to the question

Never been rimmed on W30, so why would I want to go elsewhere?

1. Updated

2. Did you even ever bother to play or you just some troll? Anonymous posting is for someone who doesnt have the balls to own their voice.

Michael Wittman

haha bull and karma are so cute :p bull no matter what you think of karma and his tactics or stats, your individual accomplishments will not bring you victory. your work load will increase as time goes on and ours will decrease. i mean really, aldion barely asked for help at all and you guys took a whole op to take a few villages. now he is stacked again, ready to rebuild the nukes and have another go? at that rate you will never hurt ram. we have time on our side, and we have more players carrying the load which means we hardly have to work. so after this war, we will look at your great stats and see what they get you in the end :p

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Ok, carmax. First things first.....

1. You stooped to insults first.
2. You are repeating my very same argument directed at you last week. While they say copying is a compliment, try a little harder to not be so much like me, eh?

As for "tucking my tail"... ROFL. im still here, im still posting, and we are still making progress. Now i notice you have gone to ground with insults, as you have nothing left to argue with... Coming from the same guy who cried about mrsox and kani account... :p Shall i add "hypocrite" to your list of character traits?

That post was precisely what i said to you early on, when you were making excuses and blubbering about stats...

Anyways, i went and collected a whole bunch of quotes for you in the excuse making department. You keep accusing us of whining about inactives, when all im doing is pointing out Ram's original arguments...

Do me a favor, become more original, eh?

The paltry sum of villages you've managed to snag from uh hum, certain players is nothing compared to the conglomerate that is RAM..... Nobles aren't easy to come by, and you guys are wasting them on non-threatening players....just a thought...

Now really, the only player you guys are hammering is mrsox and you have no idea how bad the account was when we got it. I just spent 2 more hours grouping and building churches. Its the worst account I have ever fixed. So yes you will keep getting caps from him for a little while but I about have it under control. After that, your caps will drop dramatically.

As far as mrsox goes, you guys have largely been facing an inactive. We chose the view that putting the account in order should take precedence as its a frontline account.

I just think that all the hype on a Phoenx victory is highly undeserved. RAM are being underestimated. Yes, Phoenx beat the crap out of MrSoxS - the account was in terrible shape and we should have stacked him prior to recruiting him.
Turbos account is a bit of a mess as well...

If I were to write a list of players who were weakest/most at risk, both turbo and MrSoxS would be high on the list. All those villages you've taken from turbo/MrSoxS, those nobles can now be put to use on taking Phoenx frontline villages. I congratulate Phoenx on taking an early lead by stats. But bear in mind that RAM haven't launched a single Op yet.

ummm at the rate you are going... years. unless your plan is to attack inactives till we quit lol. i have nothing against nobling enemy tribes inactives but you will not get victory over the actives which make a tribe function by nobling inactives. you gain a little strength out of it. a couple hundred villages equals very little strength gain. so yes at that rate. years

THese are all your excuses.. im quite sure there is more in other threads, im just lazy.

If you like, i can go back and find all the ones where various members of ram leadership piss and moan about LoEN's involvement.

Can you just do me a favor, and put this all into perspective?

1. Ram is still TWICE the size of Phoenx.
2. LoEN + Phoenx is equal to slightly more than Ram alone.
3. Leaving Drift and D2 as bonus, with only a small front of sorts between D2 and LoEN...

Yet, i saw about a half dozen complaints from Ram about LoEN's involvement....

HOW MUCH DO YOU NEED TO STACK THE DECK??

to possess such big brass balls as you have, i say you gotta stack the deck pretty high in your favor to just stand a chance!

Now, i was perusing thru...

Since I consider myself as a fellow pioneer of our tactics(we both worked together to develop and improve upon them) I will say that we hope that phoenx can be the culmination of these tactics on the lagest most organized scale we have ever managed. Each battle brings more experience and deadly effectiveness. With skill and a bit of luck....

Fellow Pioneer. Want to talk about a LOAD of bull crap?? WOW> that is like saying you created the FIRST NOBLE TRAIN EVER!!!

You say im delusional, my stories are farfetched, my myths are impossible.... Yet here you are claiming responsibility for being a PIONEER in catting ops!!!

So let me ask you, since i ran fangs and cat ops in w6..... Did you come back to w6, from w14, to teach us all about cat ops and the reasonings behind it? Were you the first person to ever conceive of catting someone to shreds?

I highly doubt it, Liar. ALways trying to paint me with your personal brush.... Now who is delusional?>

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ummm I believe that I have spent about 2% of the time in PnP on the RAM vs Phoenx war whereas you have created multiple threads, my question is... Why do you care? You some dude that got rimmed and just cant let it go? They open new worlds up all the time...

No I think you'll find with regards to Ram v Phoenix all my my posts have been in that thread, however, when I find a gem like Noob saying he'll quit if RAM nobles 1500 point barbs in a locked thread I think it needs a thread to discuss it, if the thread hadn't been locked I would have gladly taken him to task within that thread, just for the record I think you'll find the following thread(s) opened by myself with references to RAM in any context

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=209777 Congratulations Thread
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=210262 This Thread

Please get facts correct before inserting foot into mouth :)

KarmaX

LOL Paj, you're here again with such a long story. Yes, you guys are whining! You quote more than you write, maybe because you have nothing much to say. I didn't insult you first, you can go through the thread, I'm lazy to quote it, and I have my own identity and don't want to be you. You're just sorry that you can't take us down, its understood! Have fun bro and don't stress too much on the game!

DeletedUser

No I think you'll find with regards to Ram v Phoenix all my my posts have been in that thread, however, when I find a gem like Noob saying he'll quit if RAM nobles 1500 point barbs in a locked thread I think it needs a thread to discuss it, if the thread hadn't been locked I would have gladly taken him to task within that thread, just for the record I think you'll find the following thread(s) opened by myself with references to RAM in any context

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=209777 Congratulations Thread
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=210262 This Thread

Please get facts correct before inserting foot into mouth :)

We can always discuss nobling 1.5k barbs. My opinion is crystal clear, it's stupid and ridiculous to do that. Sadly, the church system makes people believe that it is useful. It will never be. I say this regardless of tribes, including my own and others.

I have criticized it time and time again. I think Decide did it some long time ago and some others tribes did it as well. I have always been consistent on that and my opinion won't change and never will.