Noobaxes of RAM to delete account :)

DeletedUser

The weakest? Aldion just was upped in ODD by what - 30 mil? I think that's maybe the densest jump W30 has seen. I wouldn't say that is the weakest. In fact, I told some of our guys to turn their attention to Capt G. U know what they said? "Nah, we gotta take care of the actives first - get them to quit first".

And attack you again? Sure, take more inactives or barbs, clear the wall down first, and beg for scattered support. The attacks against you were not an operation, they were an opportunity, ya dig? Any time anyone takes a village w/ a broken wall, and ships in support (in your case cries) in a such a scattered manner, not making proper dodges, I'll keep nuking until the nukes are gone. I already been told by your members that if it wasn't for such brute force mentality, that would have been an complete waste, and not just stupid. *shurg*

Thanks for the oda, chump.

What about Turbo?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL Paj, you're here again with such a long story. Yes, you guys are whining! You quote more than you write, maybe because you have nothing much to say. I didn't insult you first, you can go through the thread, I'm lazy to quote it, and I have my own identity and don't want to be you. You're just sorry that you can't take us down, its understood! Have fun bro and don't stress too much on the game!

Carmax, i just proved to you that you were biting my style!!

Everything i post to you, you parrot right back at us a few pages later....

And re-read the thread, if you believe that we started insulting first, your more than delusional. you might want to get your reading comprehension checked? (and no, im really concerned for you, not insulting)

Even your response this time, was a Paj response...

"Lazy to quote it, "
"Yes, you guys are whining"

Etc, etc. We have not whined, NOR offered excuses. Either learn to read, or grow up, eh? I have quoted, (again, as PROOF) that ram is the bitchers and complainers.. and your response is i only quote cause i have nothing to say.. >
I re-read the thread, and its the same four posts from Wittman, berns, karma, and noobaxes....

For nothing to say, im pretty sure i have launched valid point, after valid point, backed up by quotes to PROVE my point...With screen shots, quotes, ingame actions, ETC ... Just like Shipley did not try to steal ozzyfudd account... :icon_rolleyes:

And you still try to dismiss it???

Even if i were to visibly noble your last village, you would still come up with some bullshit excuse why it happened....You are precisely what is wrong with TW these days, Gicusan....

DeletedUser

We can always discuss nobling 1.5k barbs. My opinion is crystal clear, it's stupid and ridiculous to do that. Sadly, the church system makes people believe that it is useful. It will never be. I say this regardless of tribes, including my own and others.

I have criticized it time and time again. I think Decide did it some long time ago and some others tribes did it as well. I have always been consistent on that and my opinion won't change and never will.

Actualy I agree with you, more or less, about nobling barbs. However, the original point of this thread was to highlight the fact that you deride other tribes for nobling barbs while saying that if RAM were to be doing it you would quit. Now the question is do you retract your statement about RAM not nobling barbs or not, as proven RAM along with other tribes does indeed noble low value barbs.

KarmaX

LOL, do you even read the posts or just quote them. Yes, Bullmastiff was plainly whining. Or are you also just like Bull who doesn't know the definition of whining? Ohh, i too have skype logs of you talking dirty stuffs of yourself and tribe. :p Want a screenshots of that? Like I said we dont' care about stats or loosing villages. We just like to have fun and stress you out. I love the way you get so pumped up with PnP and react. :lol:

Paj, chill man! Take it easy!

DeletedUser

Actualy I agree with you, more or less, about nobling barbs. However, the original point of this thread was to highlight the fact that you deride other tribes for nobling barbs while saying that if RAM were to be doing it you would quit. Now the question is do you retract your statement about RAM not nobling barbs or not, as proven RAM along with other tribes does indeed noble low value barbs.

I'll kick some butts internally :icon_wink:

I won't retract my statement, RAM doesn't noble low point barbs as a policy but there are a few who needs a good spanking right now.

DeletedUser

I'll kick some butts internally :icon_wink:

I won't retract my statement, RAM doesn't noble low point barbs as a policy but there are a few who needs a good spanking right now.

This should prove interesting as you give a spanking to Mystic.Rick and Lord.Draku, I won't go further back than the start of April as tribal policies can and do change

DeletedUser71844

Nothing would surprise me at all with RAM, they all talk sh*t and have their arse lickers. They make me ashamed to be on the same world as they are ranked #1. Even though they only have rank #1 because most of the good players only enjoy the early stages of the game.

Good on ya RAM, for hiding in the background until everyone left, then you step up. Way to go.

RAM you're only rank 1 because everyone else quit. Give your heads a shake.

DeletedUser

Nothing would surprise me at all with RAM, they all talk sh*t and have their arse lickers. They make me ashamed to be on the same world as they are ranked #1. Even though they only have rank #1 because most of the good players only enjoy the early stages of the game.

Good on ya RAM, for hiding in the background until everyone left, then you step up. Way to go.

And your not even #1 when everyone quit so what does that make you?

DeletedUser

What about Turbo?

Hey Kaptain obviouX, I like you so much that I had to double post -

Say your BS was for once true, and we, just like your pathetic account, are nobling purely inactives. Less turbo, aren't these all accounts your recently recruited? What did you have in mind when you recruited these accounts into your tribe of "elite players"? Just curious...

You had to keep reading mate ;) As I told you in skype, all tribes target the inactives. No argument to be had there. I was suggesting that if someone wanted to target them to snuggle up next to me, the next step would be to actually do something about it. But I know you get that orc :p

DeletedUser92190

Soldier, I'd like to start by saying that I appreciate your PnP. I find a lot of your posts amusing and I enjoy watching you get a rise out of people. You're obnoxious, and I like it. :)

Now, having said that, (watch out here comes some criticism) I don't think RAM is ranked number one solely because the "good players only enjoy the early stages of the game". Collectively, RAM is a talented and aggressive tribe, and our rank backs that up. To say that is only because our competition left is misinformed and and to an extent, ignorant.

RAM has held the number 1 spot for months now. I apologize for not knowing the exact amount of time, (and if I'm incorrect, please correct me) but I believe it to be approximately 6 months. Thats before BD disbanded (It's seemingly the consensus that they were the most talented tribe in W30), THE is still kicking (They haven't lived up to the hype IMO.).

Obviously, I'm in RAM. I don't agree with every move our tribe has made and I flat-out didn't like a few of them; but, regardless, we are the number 1 tribe until someone steps up and makes it otherwise. Your tribe, ~B~, is not going to be that tribe.

DeletedUser

i agree with GET RAMmed but i also have something to add to his statement if thats okay?

you are a good tribe ~B~ but you just made some bad choices... please dont get me wrong i dont like some of RAMs players none of the RAM members and i have gotten along but when they prove me wrong or support what i or me support what they say is souly on the topic^.^ but anyway to get to my point you made a move of RAM and family a bit to soon and it will sadden me to see you guys leave.... what choices are made off bad info. and quick reactions.

DeletedUser

puting Trust in those tribes was a bad choice im not saying it was your fault and you guys fought well toi make you name known. i idlize you for that but puting trust in anyone on here is very foolish. they could be your best friend on here but in the end be a rat and hurt you... its better to just be a lone wolf withing a decent tribe then to be friendly and trusting on here:) i hope your last one(DECIDE) doesnt f you over i idleize them as well i idleize people from a lot of tribe due to some of hthere qualities... but i know never to make friends with them due to the fact they will not like it and they will become very hostile very quick. if you get what im saying:)

DeletedUser

damn you have me there too.. (quiting haveing a way with words):)

xinryr

I'm sure there was a time when people said pigs would fly at about the same time it becomes possible to communicate with someone on the other side of the world in a matter of seconds, or completely destroy their civilization in a matter of hours.

It's called an expression. To be blunt, this entire thread is a weak attempt at discrediting noobaxes over a LITERARY TECHNIQUE. Please, world 30, troll better. :/

Michael Wittman

i have still never seen a tribe use cats as its main weapon. we actively encourage our tribe members to only build cat nukes. so i should say in my 3 years experience paj, i have never seen another tribe use pure cat tactics. perhaps you can show me some examples

spleen mage

RAM has held the number 1 spot for months now. I apologize for not knowing the exact amount of time, (and if I'm incorrect, please correct me) but I believe it to be approximately 6 months. Thats before BD disbanded (It's seemingly the consensus that they were the most talented tribe in W30), THE is still kicking (They haven't lived up to the hype IMO.).

Boring rant about THE:

[spoil] Like BD, THE had a vast portion of it's good players leave at around the 1 year mark, if not slightly before, changing the face of the tribe significantly. THE now is not like it's former self. THE of old held the #1 tribe spot for a year, along with the top OD for a large portion of that, so that was a rather unjust comment, unless you're either basing it on THE at present, or THE were the most talked about tribe in the TW universe. When RAM are #1 for over a year, and still going strong, maybe then you can belittle other tribes.

/End boring rant [/spoil]

As for this thread, I can't really see the point in it if I'm honest. Seems like a desperate stab at RAM.

I wish PNP would involve more debate, and less "whiner' 'no u' debates, which is what it seems to turn into. I think the boundries of the word whining has now been pushed way beyond the limits, till voicing an alternate view is now "whining". Just agree that all of you/none of you are whining, and get back to good 'ol PNP bashing! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Boring rant about THE:

[spoil] Like BD, THE had a vast portion of it's good players leave at around the 1 year mark, if not slightly before, changing the face of the tribe significantly. THE now is not like it's former self. THE of old held the #1 tribe spot for a year, along with the top OD for a large portion of that, so that was a rather unjust comment, unless you're either basing it on THE at present, or THE were the most talked about tribe in the TW universe. When RAM are #1 for over a year, and still going strong, maybe then you can belittle other tribes.

/End boring rant [/spoil]

As for this thread, I can't really see the point in it if I'm honest. Seems like a desperate stab at RAM.

I wish PNP would involve more debate, and less "whiner' 'no u' debates, which is what it seems to turn into. I think the boundries of the word whining has now been pushed way beyond the limits, till voicing an alternate view is now "whining". Just agree that all of you/none of you are whining, and get back to good 'ol PNP bashing! :icon_biggrin:

This thread is a desperate stab at me, but I can handle it. :icon_wink: Certainly, THE is not what it used to be. I have said some bad things about THE but it was nothing personal, just politics.

I agree with you with the whining part. :lol:

DeletedUser

Where do you get the desperate stab at you? It's merely showing an example of "say what you mean, mean what you say", I think it's proven behind doubt that RAM ( officialy or not ) noble 1500 point barbs, I think it's proven behind doubt that you ( as we probably all do at one time or another ) post things that you shouldn't have, now be a man and admit it, you never had any intention of deleting your account whether or not RAM were nobling barbs or not