Official - W49 Player Maps!

DeletedUser

I agree, great map.. :)

And I think I know you from somewhere.. hmmm did you play w30 in the south east by any chance?

Nope, I did join just to check something out but I never really did anything with the account there. My Other main worlds before W49, W6 something like 2 years ago and W2.

That's a nice map... good work.
Personally, I'd like to see the villages more rounded/bubbly rather than square/pixelated.
Other than that, I likey.

Something like this is more to your taste?
hugvs23rd2.jpg

This is a map of Hug & 23rd.

Edit: Fixed:)

Last edited by a moderator:

dalesmckay

[SPOIL]Nope, I did join just to check something out but I never really did anything with the account there. My Other main worlds before W49, W6 something like 2 years ago and W2.

Something like this is more to your taste?
hugvs23rd2.jpg

This is a map of Hug & 23rd.

Edit: Fixed:)[/SPOIL]

Nailed it!

TYL3R2600

Could you do another of the south east and the major tribes. 1/0,-U- (now called smurfs I believe), dice!, and sars!... I have a feeling its going to be interesting to watch the south east for the next couple weeks.. :icon_biggrin:

TYL3R2600

Nope, I did join just to check something out but I never really did anything with the account there. My Other main worlds before W49, W6 something like 2 years ago and W2.

Hmmm I recognize your name and I've only played a couple worlds.. w30 being my best.. That's why I assumed you played there.. I'm sure if I gave you my other name, you'd recognize me as well.. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hmmm I recognize your name and I've only played a couple worlds.. w30 being my best.. That's why I assumed you played there.. I'm sure if I gave you my other name, you'd recognize me as well.. :icon_wink:

hmmm... maybe...

P.S I'll get right on it for you :)

TYL3R2600

Eh, must be a different person then if you didn't recognize my name..

and thank you m8. :)

Matalito

hmmm... maybe...

P.S I'll get right on it for you :)

Hey, I hope you aren't too far into it. I want to make sure you include all relevant tribes and a few that seem like they may be relevant in the future, just to get a good picture of it all:

1/0
Haze
BMF
Dice
Sars!
NERD
2/0 (smurf's current name)

I think that about covers it. Maybe add in Hug as well, since they are the largest tribe, they may want a piece of the world war action, or maybe they stay out of it. But add them in if it doesn't decentralize the map and make you zoom out too far...

Many thanks to you, even if you don't make this map. The other ones you've made are still great.

Matalito

Ok, I've got one passed on to me to post here, and it is a bit full, but here it is:

w49se26thjuly.jpg

Map Key
1/0 - Blue
Haze - purple
Sars! - Teal
Dice - Yellow
BMF - Green
Nerd - Red
Hug - Orange

DeletedUser

Hmm I hadn't started yet actually been quite busy, good map whoever made that :)

DeletedUser

Could someone make a map of the big tribes in the west, i see all these maps of the east but very few of the west. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Its official! If Hug were to declare on some tribe which we all know about it would be world war! but for now here is the current map of tribes which we all hear about on a regular basis which are at war :)

Key:
BMF - Green
1/0 - Dark Blue
Nerd - Yellow
SARS! - White
Dice! - Red
Haze - Pink
Paint - Aqua

[spoil]
tribesatwar.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser