Updating Map Made by Nickjer

Kaiser Minear

Who cares, family tribes are annoying :/ NO! is no longer a family tribe, so, it's just you APOC guys

DeletedUser

the new duke eh? He's always been our duke and as far as dukes go him and the council are great at leading this tribe... the best I've seen in a long while... very devoted.

It was a joke :icon_rolleyes:

I've been talking to Mr.Binn for a while now and since "he" has changed his name I like to make a joke about it...No need to be serious.

DeletedUser

lol. Ya the mods who think they are god made him change it. I saw no reason for the force of name change. I guess the mods are Democrats. Anyone who follows politics will know what I mean by that. ;-)

kingjohan

lol. Ya the mods who think they are god made him change it. I saw no reason for the force of name change. I guess the mods are Democrats. Anyone who follows politics will know what I mean by that. ;-)

Same thing happened to a player in W6. His name were jackass, changed it to Jack Lawless. :lol:

DeletedUser

In the USA a man changed his name to jackass and than he accused jackass and wanted money from them :lol:

Kaiser Minear

technically, NO is still a family until their is only one left :)

and i see 2 no tribes in the top 20 :icon_wink:

If your talking about Pryde's N2O, then you are mistaken. I'm pretty sure everybody in N2O is inactive and gonna go barb :/

AND, If you have taken the time to look at the map, you will see NO! has pretty much just split up into respective smaller tribes :p

So now APOC is !?!, oh the irony :lol:

DeletedUser

If your talking about Pryde's N2O, then you are mistaken. I'm pretty sure everybody in N2O is inactive and gonna go barb :/

AND, If you have taken the time to look at the map, you will see NO! has pretty much just split up into respective smaller tribes :p

So now APOC is !?!, oh the irony :lol:

everyone in N2O is inactive?

so...

they are still a tribe related to NO and will be until they disband. :icon_rolleyes:

NO has split yes, but not because they agreed to, it was involuntary such as it was with apoc so you can't use that against me since you cannot keep your own members.

no. so now apoc is still a family, they bare no relation to infam at all :icon_rolleyes:

Kaiser Minear

!?! is founded, more or less to take out G.khan and the rest of the world

Mass recruits/merges and starts attacking G.khan

G.khan fights, but is losing members

The Alliance is formed

!?! gains !@! and later !$!

The Alliance forms =APOC=, -APOC-, and APOC to destroy !?!

=APOC= ( more or less :/ ) takes down !?!

=APOC= now proceeds to try to take the rest of the world

They could have disbanded since the threat is gone, but they decide to just try to take the world

SO they have become what they destroyed ------------> irony

:p

Kaiser Minear

everyone in N2O is inactive?

NO has split yes, but not because they agreed to, it was involuntary such as it was with apoc so you can't use that against me since you cannot keep your own members.

A.) not part of that tribe anymore :p

B.) Irrelevant how they lose there members :p

DeletedUser

The Alliance is formed

They could have disbanded since the threat is gone, but they decide to just try to take the world

APOC and !?! were very different maybe the same goals but on a different way (edit) they tried to reach that goal (/edit) and I believe APOC is way stronger as !?! ever was

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, it is founded out of one greek's man dream to unite the world under his name, by any means possible
yes...
khan fights, but it is majority inactive and ignores infam since they didn't think they were a threat. lets NOOBS take the hit
The Alliance is formed
big gap here, i mean a big big gap. base declared, noobs disbanded. members from noobs merged into infam, khan merged into oops!, base and TO, oops declares, to dies, oops dies
that goes before the alliance was formed. they were formed ages ago. One of the first things infam did except war whoever in the K was to merge into them and from a family
yes
yeap
suppose
ahh, apoc is trying but dont make it out like No wasn't trying as wel. Now both tribes have branched off
no, they are never like infam. they are a family yes, but that is nothing to do with being like infam. if you compaare two tribes by being a family, you sir are very small minded and have no idea what you are talking about
:icon_smile:

there you go babes, you chronological order of putting events is out of order completely and that post is unbelievably bias

Kaiser Minear

The Alliance is formed
big gap here, i mean a big big gap. base declared, noobs disbanded. members from noobs merged into infam, khan merged into oops!, base and TO, oops declares, to dies, oops dies

I know there was a leap of events between those two :p I didn't want to have to quote the entire history of the world :icon_rolleyes:

that goes before the alliance was formed. they were formed ages ago. One of the first things infam did except war whoever in the K was to merge into them and from a family

Again, I was putting that in the same timeline as when The Alliance formed.

no, they are never like infam. they are a family yes, but that is nothing to do with being like infam. if you compaare two tribes by being a family, you sir are very small minded and have no idea what you are talking about

there you go babes, you chronological order of putting events is out of order completely and that post is unbelievably bias

Didn't say it wasn't biased :icon_cool:

I don't think I put things out of order :icon_eek:

And I do think APOC is now !?!, maybe you are analyzing it to much. But the fundamentals of !?! are now in APOC :p

DeletedUser

but i thought the fundamentals of a family, is the members and the leadership :s