Battle in the sky

DeletedUser

I see only one target on future. It's F~G. They're like SKY; BARB NOBLERS + INACTIVE NOBLERS= THEN WE NOBLE THEM. :p

Noname/SELL will always be at N/A's wars. Our side is clear, rimming everyone with N/A.

I know THX side are really loyal to their allies, I respect them too. But if N/A wants a war against F~G, THX will support them too.

Whatever to do, F~G will get rimmed on future...

soooooo..... your a family tribe?

DeletedUser

soooooo..... your a family tribe?

my thoughts exactly

I guess that sorta answers the question about what N/A are gonna do, would be nice to have it from smudgey or TGAM or someone though.

/me is also interested about what THX are gonna do. i really dont get why they dont just turn on the alliance between them and F~G, cause its really not benefiting THX in any way shape or form having them there. its more hindering growth than anything else.

DeletedUser

well he says they are going to rim F~G, if that plays out will be interesting to see what THX does in response, as they were/are allies with Game, and they're allies with N/A... will they pick a side or stay neutral?

DeletedUser

my thoughts exactly

I guess that sorta answers the question about what N/A are gonna do, would be nice to have it from smudgey or TGAM or someone though.

/me is also interested about what THX are gonna do. i really dont get why they dont just turn on the alliance between them and F~G, cause its really not benefiting THX in any way shape or form having them there. its more hindering growth than anything else.

I think you ment turn off the alliance. I agree, F~G is definitely hindering our growth but AYK or someone in Time said the only reason it took them so long to start taking shitloads of vills off BBS was a wall of barbs. That is essentially what we have created. A huge meat-shield ;) Now we wait..........................................

Well us in THX are waiting, for opportunities. I would gladly support N/A in any war they enter.

DeletedUser

@tiger. Im pretty sure i dont need to reply but. No we arent a family. just allies for life :D

@booby Time is a wee way off lol we need alot more size. i wont to stand a fighting chance when that happens lol i think most the tribes left would like to rim every1 else and duke it out with time for the end game.

@curropt what is we war your face? :p

DeletedUser43045

@tiger. Im pretty sure i dont need to reply but. No we arent a family. just allies for life :D

What's the difference?

I think you ment turn off the alliance. I agree, F~G is definitely hindering our growth but AYK or someone in Time said the only reason it took them so long to start taking shitloads of vills off BBS was a wall of barbs. That is essentially what we have created. A huge meat-shield ;)

I said that but was more of a reply why we suddenly dropped in weekly caps against BBS, the entire BBS front went barb so that brought our BBS caps down indeed since we needed to remove the barbs first.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43045

different leaders, different diplomacy, different rules....c'mon, you really don't know this?

You mean families do have the same rules? and both tribes of the family have the same leaders? Oh wait no ....
The difference to the outside world is slim to none if you engage in every war with your allies, and do basicly the same thing & maintain the same diplomacy.

nakki pappa

You mean families do have the same rules? and both tribes of the family have the same leaders? Oh wait no ....
The difference to the outside world is slim to none if you engage in every war with your allies, and do basicly the same thing & maintain the same diplomacy.

yes, i've been in a few family tribes and the majority of them seem to have the same rules, same leaders and fight like 1 tribe.

DeletedUser

I have been one of the many who have been fortunate enough as a player to lead a family tribe in my earlier days. Although there are some simularities between two branches of a family tribe and tight ally, at least in regards to loyalty to one another and understanding, there are several differences.

A tight alliance is a diplomatic agreement brokered by two friendly tribes to co-operate together. It is brought about by trust, friendship and most importantly free will. Both parties in the alliance have the option to back out any time. An alliance also implies that both parties are individual organisations of their own right and allowed, unless it breaches the so called agreement, to do whatever they want. N/A does not neccessarily need to ask the permission of HARRY to go to war with a tribe such as free Game, it is only courteous to do so. Likewise, HARRY does not need to join in with N/A's wars, it only does so because of the good relationship between the two tribes and the hope that HARRY's favour to N/A will pay off when HARRY gets attacked or wants to start it's own war.

This is different to a family tribe. A family tribe is, like a family in real life, a few entities under one banner. When another branch off of the original branch is born, it operates as a unit with the original branch. Whereever and whenever the main tribe or main leader feels it is best to attack, all branches are forced to attack. Likewise, if the family is attacked, the brother tribes are forced to come to the aid of the tribe being attacked. A family is like a tactical unit, under the command of one leader, and the family mechanism itself is used as a tactic to overwhelm and outnumber the enemy.

Think of HARRY as a family friend to N/A rather than a part of a unit. HARRY doesnt have to follow the orders of N/A, and nor does N/A have to follow the orders of HARRY. They help each other out because they choose to do so.

DeletedUser

I said that but was more of a reply why we suddenly dropped in weekly caps against BBS, the entire BBS front went barb so that brought our BBS caps down indeed since we needed to remove the barbs first.

Ah good, so do you approve of our wall strategy? I hope it is successful down the road :) Now we are completely walled in, like China :icon_cool:

@TGAM... just dont bring the :axemen:

DeletedUser

different leaders, different diplomacy, different rules....c'mon, you really don't know this?

yes, i've been in a few family tribes and the majority of them seem to have the same rules, same leaders and fight like 1 tribe.

i do believe i brought up this issue earlier in one of these threads as well, and was told i was mixing up allies with NAP's, or something to that effect. so funny how it changes meaning when someone on the other side brings it up, no?

DeletedUser

What's the difference?

Stupid question ftw.

Whats the difference between your lil brother and your friend?

They dont have to engage in wars we engage in but if they choose to we are more then happy. they are good players good fighters and good friends.

The difference to the outside world is slim to none if you engage in every war with your allies, and do basically the same thing & maintain the same diplomacy.

I put in bold the part of your statement that holds it together. IF . Without it your statement does not describe the relationship between our to tribes.

DeletedUser

no no no, im in Time now, i need a Time sig :icon_sad:

I hope not... but if you are... at-least we were right about you being Time's lap dog. +1 to our score :icon_cool:

THX --- 2
Tiger--- 0

1 point for knowing you are TIme's lap dog
1 point for kicking sky's butt :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I hope not... but if you are... at-least we were right about you being Time's lap dog. +1 to our score :icon_cool:

THX --- 2
Tiger--- 0

1 point for knowing you are TIme's lap dog
1 point for kicking sky's butt :icon_redface:

so having no previous contact with them regarding anything to do with anything involving wars, means we were fighting THX on their behalf? please do try not to make yourself sound more dumb then you already do, mmk? kthnxbai

DeletedUser

so having no previous contact with them regarding anything to do with anything involving wars, means we were fighting THX on their behalf? please do try not to make yourself sound more dumb then you already do, mmk? kthnxbai

Don't worry F~G are our lapdogs to because we've never fought them..
So was Hostile!