Battle in the sky

DeletedUser

lol. you do realize that everyone left in SKY is inactive right? thats part of the reason i left to begin with :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]Side 1: Tribes: N/A
Players:

Side 2: Tribes: SKY
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 190
Side 2: 0
Difference: 190

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 132
Difference: 132

chart

Side 1: Tribes: F~G Players:
Side 2: Tribes: SKY Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 174
Difference: 174

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,571,020
Difference: 1,571,020

chart
[/SPOIL]

edited to a readable format

DeletedUser93037

I was assuming SKY were our lapdogs because we never warred and shared a border, didn’t realize it’s because I’ve had conversations with leadership of a bordering tribe.
And well Hostile was for nostalgic reasons.

To be honest, I like to think W32 here is a community, and that the majority of us can get along, be able to separate tribal politics from gameplay techniques, while playing a war game for shoots & giggles.
My door is open to anyone who wants to talk to me about scripts, strategy, the finer points of time management (in relation to TW), or even computer viruses.
I’d even give you a lesson or two if you asked nice.. Hell I’m hoping Bagheera will give me at least one in return!

Even Ballistick is on my skype, and I’m sure he’ll agree, you’ll never see him with an account in Time.
I’m merely saying that just because I’ve had conversations with a person on Skype doesn’t make them Time’s lapdog, or my servant.
I have conversations with many BBS members, old Hostile players, a few SKY players, even a few THx players, but most of us can distinguish between non related tw chat, and the importance of sensitive information in relation to your own tribe on W32. (well maybe the THx players can’t)

But only the barbies up in the north where Time is located right?

Alot of people from your tribe post in a similar manner (the whole, leave the inagme hormones, in the game). Its admirable, and correct.

As for the north barbs. Have you seen the sheer amount. That truly is like a bone to a lapdog. One us Barb noblers can't resist!!! i see your chaps doing the same ;)

DeletedUser93037

lol. you do realize that everyone left in SKY is inactive right? thats part of the reason i left to begin with :icon_wink:

Tiger, i don't know you so excuse the "ASSUMPTION". did you quit as soon as you saw all that was left was inactives, or did you put up a fight? I havn't checked stats or anything, and as duke of SKY (were you duke?) i was just wondering.

DeletedUser

Theres a multi quote for a reason. Use it.

OK, i know your new to the forums, but, im pretty sure you can guess triple posting is against the rules

About tiger, he quit because there was no hope. He did put up a fight. he had already hit the delete button, before thousands of incomings came

And, really, you guys shouldnt be proud of eating barbs

DeletedUser

Theres a multi quote for a reason. Use it.

whoa when did they put that in, i always did it by hand.

OK, i know your new to the forums, but, im pretty sure you can guess triple posting is against the rules

ditto haha (well not in the actual rules if i remember right but it is basically an unspoken rule) ((now i have to go check >.<)) haha

About tiger, he quit because there was no hope. He did put up a fight. he had already hit the delete button, before thousands of incomings came

Yeap he is so great of a fighter I can not wait to see his impressive record against bbs. Has he even given out his account name yet?

Dude have you ever fought barbie, she is super mean. Haha but for real barbs are not that bad of a diet for a tribe that is at peace with everyone lol gotta hit something, plus if you look the majority of the thx cluster is barb free well other then the random players that have recently went barb and the rim barbs, plenty of extra villages of support or offense if you actually take the time to build them up.

DeletedUser

i know yeah AYK, hes got the best record against B.B.S out of the whole of time dont he?

DeletedUser

Tiger, i don't know you so excuse the "ASSUMPTION". did you quit as soon as you saw all that was left was inactives, or did you put up a fight? I havn't checked stats or anything, and as duke of SKY (were you duke?) i was just wondering.

hmmm... you could put it that way technically, lol. I really just waited for my incoming to run out before doing so, because i promised i would not quit due to attacks, and unlike some may lead you to believe *cough* ballistick and TGAM*, i am a pretty honest guy :icon_wink:

about putting up a fight, you can go on TW stats to see that. near the end, it was pretty much me working by myself, 3 tribes vs me, and i still came out with a positive record. now they'll say its because im crap or because they have better people to noble, and a bunch of other excuses like that, but when you recruit (talking about N/A here) the two biggest people in K75 (my main K) and some how i still hang around long enough to wait through 3k incomings from several K's away? thats just poor right there. (nevermind me taking 10-20 of iveeys villages, one of the two i referrenced as the two biggest in K75)

now lets talk a bit about THX. all i need to say is Graham the great. what is he, 6.5-7mio? i had about 16 villages up there, and all he could manage was retakes? and they say we went for points. *chuckle*

i wont even bring up the other stuff ive already been over about these two tribes, lol.

nu. youz wrong :icon_surprised:

i waited till the incoming were done to delete. then surprise surprise, suddenly i was "goiod enough" to attack afterward :lol:

i do find it amusing that after news got around, that's the moment iveey and ufidei started eating those villages, after all, they have a slight fetish for inactives/barbs.

Yeap he is so great of a fighter I can not wait to see his impressive record against bbs. Has he even given out his account name yet?.

i never claimed to be some super great fighter. i will say im adaquite. maybe even good :icon_wink:

and about the acct name, does it really matter? the only thing i can see that mattering for is for people on some vendetta against me *cough* ballistick and TGAM again *cough*.

Tiger's record against BBS.

0-0

they scare me :icon_redface:

P.S. ugh... library browser glitching again. once i type the italics bb-code they just dissapear, so i am unable to see where exactly i missed the end of one, resulting in pretty much this whole thing being italic =/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think that this conversation about tiger has gone past the point of anyone caring. His tribe failed and he had no-where to go except be rimmed, however long that took. Tiger could have kept fighting on the account, however that would have just been a waste of his time and ultimately would have caused the tiger32k account to not exist as it does now. Whether or not there were no attacks to his account doesnt really matter, he quit because he knew that somewhere along the lines he was going to get rimmed and had no hope of getting anywhere in the world. The fact he quit when his account had no attacks was a ploy to keep his dignity and not be accused of cowardice.

Yeap he is so great of a fighter I can not wait to see his impressive record against bbs. Has he even given out his account name yet?.
He is not the greatest fighter I know, but then I know a lot of people. I would however concur that he is a good tribalwars player and was the best person on the SKY side, though this isnt saying much, and at least he fought to what was the end of sky. I would definitely put him in the top 5 SKY players. If he wasnt a good player, I wouldnt want to fight him, I would just laugh at him.

As for his account name, if he wishes to give it out, then he will give it out. As with the quitting thing, it doesnt really matter. Im quite happy hes playing somewhere, that means that when some tribe get to him, hopefully I can retake up an account and attack him. And as for the vendetta tiger, Ive got over it in the last few weeks. If anything, Im just indifferent to you now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and about the acct name, does it really matter? the only thing i can see that mattering for is for people on some vendetta against me *cough* ballistick and TGAM again *cough*.

I have no vendetta against you tiger. As i see it i won and now its over. You played well.

DeletedUser

Actually I want to know your name and have no vendetta against you. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I think that this conversation about tiger has gone past the point of anyone caring.

If you dont care, then stop posting. youd be doing most of the world a favor. as for a ploy, thats just your spin on things. I stayed till i was literally the only active one left. I stayed until all attacks were done. I stayed long enough to the point where you no longer have the right to say my leaving would be cowardice, as i should have been taken out looooong before that. please read, comprehend, and leave.

DeletedUser

Lol...and I have the vendetta against you lol?

I just stated that you were going to get rimmed no matter what, and left with dignity instead of leaving first. I am just clarifying for people, and moreover, Im bored.

DeletedUser77177

hey there.. saw this thread after so many days.. :)

AYK said:
I’d even give you a lesson or two if you asked nice.. Hell I’m hoping Bagheera will give me at least one in return!

am the noob bro.. :p

DeletedUser

my heart hurts,i have always been on skys side and to see them fall,it feels horrible.