Battle in the sky

DeletedUser

Whether we win or lose the game,
we will never hide nor mock in shame,
for the game results are all the same;
someone must lose and someone must win..

We want to quote phrases from two songs:

"Everything has it's season
Everything has its time
Eagles belong where they can fly
We've got to be where our
spirits can run free
Got to find our corner of the SKY."

"Rain comes after thunder,
Winter comes after fall,
and maybe some misty day, you'll
waken to find us gone,
and from far away you'll hear us
singing to the dawn.
And you'll wonder if we are happy
and the answer will come back
to you like laughter in the wind."

"To dream the impossible dream.
To fight the unbeatable foe,
to run where brave dare not go.
To fight for the right
without question or pause
to be willing to march into the rim
for a heavenly cause.
And the world will be better for this
To reach the unreachable star".

Before we commence, we salute all our tribemates for all the times we've been together. This will be a hard and long road. Some of you or all of us will be rimmed but we need to do this in order for us to achieve our higher goals and to strive for the better. For some this will be the end game as for some of us this will be the last TW world that we will play in. This world would not have been as much fun if we had not met, so we honor all of our members and friends that have went through heaven and Hell with us, always together. You will all be remembered. It has been a real honor playing with each and every one of you. We've had our differences, but in the end, we stayed together, fought against the odds in here and usually beat them.

It's almost a kind of sport; in order for us to be skilled, we need training and practice and this is one of those. Finding worthy opponents that seems unbreakable but if we take a closer look, we could find a lot of weaknesses. This is the time for us to move forward and carve our names in this WORLD.

We could be like in the movie 300. Being outnumbered, and they all perished but their names and gallantry actions are still being remembered up to this time. We are now given the opportunity to reach for greater heights, dreaming the impossible and conquering our CORNER in the SKY.

N/A will embark on a long journey
a journey that will shape few continents;
ready your spears and all the axes
thundering of drums are zooming in.

HISTORY IS WRITTEN
DAVID VERSUS GOLIATH
and we know Who the Victor is.

so my fellow naughty angeLs
lets make some HISTORY.....

N/A officially declare war against SKY!!!!

DeletedUser

knew this was coming. its obvious from history that N/A members are nothing if not gangbangers.

DeletedUser

I used to respect you. But all you do is whine. Good riddance of SKY.

LOL, go away noob. your the one who sent my troops off to die in W50 straight into a spike that was reported in the "report spikes" thread.

secondly, fighting the largest tribe in the world who is already getting support from out side sources, and THEN they declare? like i said, gangbangers. ones who like to act big, at that.

DeletedUser

LOL, go away noob. your the one who sent my troops off to die in W50 straight into a spike that was reported in the "report spikes" thread.

I never sat you. Unless it was my co. You complain and b*tch all the time about unfairness or the rebellions of your sorry tribe. R.I.P. SKY.

DeletedUser

knew this was coming. its obvious from history that N/A members are nothing if not gangbangers.

actions speak louder than words.. lets get back to the drawing board WAR already started....

DeletedUser

I never sat you. Unless it was my co. You complain and b*tch all the time about unfairness or the rebellions of your sorry tribe. R.I.P. SKY.

no, i post facts. and fact is, someone with your name, wether it was you or not, stat me and threw all my troops into a spike.

aaaaaaaaaannyway, gangbanging FTW, yay, lets go!

happy now? :icon_neutral:

choper

omg. this is really fun to read. what did you say about gangbanging when you declared on thx thats already in war now again? cant seem to remember... people maybe should read that topic... and can also read about the reasons that it where a "must be" war since some surrounding.
just enjoy. if you cant live with that people takes after you then dont play the game :)

have fun. already know who I think will have the most fun in this war :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sounds kind of like when this tribe sky declared on us when we where fighting a few tribes already and just helped SKY clear out a guy that is still on map :) But no bitching from THX just more villages for us to take.

Here tiger

Kleenex%20box.bmp

DeletedUser

Sounds kind of like when this tribe sky declared on us when we where fighting a few tribes already and just helped SKY clear out a guy that is still on map :) But no bitching from THX just more villages for us to take.

Here tiger

Kleenex%20box.bmp

LMAO, you were fighting Turks, who are all basically inactive where you guys are, and Rivea, who are IN OUR TRIBE. you know, it would be nice if you could act more intelligent sometime K-wolff.

DeletedUser

Ya turks have been all but dead since [h] said that yet they still on map right? Have lead over time on takes recently correct?

So please bro you say things that make no sense if they were not playing you think their villages would be there?

choper

hahaha. this is nice. another
- you are noob!
- you are noobier!
- my mom is better than yours!
- mine is better!

come one. continue. we love you to.
in the meantime we will talk about the war here :)

go go N/A! show them how to have fun in a war :D

DeletedUser

no, i post facts. and fact is, someone with your name, wether it was you or not, stat me and threw all my troops into a spike.

aaaaaaaaaannyway, gangbanging FTW, yay, lets go!

happy now? :icon_neutral:

Purely from a 3rd party standpoint, I'm going to comment on this little situation SKY seems to be in at the moment.

This is only my opinion, I'm just laying it out there. Try not to take anything offensive from it.

Now... You say you could have seen this one coming, it was only a matter of time. Given the large borders you're sharing with N/A and the small borders you share with THX, logic would probably dictate, that if that war is coming anyways... You'd chose to fight N/A over THX, considering the fact that THX could probably be preoccupied elsewhere while you attacked N/A.

As opposed to jumping in to warring THX, and then expecting N/A to take advantage of the situation and declare on you anyways.

Yeah, it's a gang bang. But for a tribe that doesn't like you, it's the perfect decision. They've allowed you to let the mistake of drawing the attention of your tribe elsewhere on a tribe you share practically no borders with. A tribe that has more of your villages in a vulnerable state than you have theirs.

I'm talking of the k68/69 area. Regardless of whether or not N/A declared, I saw that one going to THX anyways. That area is just too cut off from the rest of SKY's main cluster. N/A would have been a much better choice for declaration.

I know you seem to think that Smudgey is insulting you and all. But he's actually thrown down some really logical points, and really seems to know what he's talking about.

So you share a large border with Time.. When was the last Time that Time actually had an opportunity to declare war on anyone? If I'm not mistaken, the previous wars have all been tribes declaring on Time. While you actually admit that you have good relations with Time. And Time is busy massacring BBS in the far west, why would they purposely preoccupy themselves with another massive war. Even when they could. It just doesn't make strategical sense.

The best strategic moves are made against the tribes that will give you the position you want, in order to take the tribes that you really don't like. As it seems you have something against THX, you jumped to declare on them. Where as it would have been a much better idea to secure a better position in which you COULD actually take advantage of the declaration and noble a bunch of villages off them prior to them being stacked.

But SKY jumped the gun and went after the tribe they disliked, all the while knowing that relations with N/A weren't great and it would eventually shape up into a war in that little corner there. Securing a somewhat friendly (however false that friendliness is) stance with THX, and allowing them to finish chomping on Rivea while you guys hit N/A, would have put you in much better position.

Sure, THX may have boxed you in, but at that point in time, your choices for war would be THX, or Time. And at that point in time you'd share a large enough border with THX and actually be able to do some damage to them... However, this it not the case, and I don't see SKY lasting too much longer under this kind of pressure from a tribe they share a pretty decent border with, whilst losing to a tribe they barely share borders with.

If I were N/A, I would use THX to nuke and wear you down with the nukes they have at their disposal. While nobling you from behind.

If I was any of the tribes around you, that didn't have stellar relations, I would use this particular point in time to pretty much put an end to what SKY as now is as good a time as any.

Again, this is just my opinion. I'm not for or against anyone. (If anything I'd be against THX, cuz I really don't like families :p)

Just laying it on the table, you can chose to take it or leave it.

DeletedUser

Ya turks have been all but dead since [h] said that yet they still on map right? Have lead over time on takes recently correct?

So please bro you say things that make no sense if they were not playing you think their villages would be there?

when you can send attacks hours apart and still take all the villages your attacking, then yes, they are inactive. members in SKY have attacked them trying to move up, and the TURKS have put up absolutely no resistance. stop trying to act like you were fighting some epic battle, cause you weren't :icon_confused:

you were fighting two small inactive tribes, Rivea had what, about 10 members? TURKS about 20-25? and your not even hitting all of them, not to mention they're being hit by Time as well. and you want to try to claim someone is gangbanging you with your two almost full tribes? like i said above, please try to act more intelligent, your posts almost give me a headache just from reading them :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

when you can send attacks hours apart and still take all the villages your attacking, then yes, they are inactive. members in SKY have attacked them trying to move up, and the TURKS have put up absolutely no resistance. stop trying to act like you were fighting some epic battle, cause you weren't :icon_confused:

you were fighting two small inactive tribes, Rivea had what, about 10 members? TURKS about 20-25? and your not even hitting all of them, not to mention they're being hit by Time as well. and you want to try to claim someone is gangbanging you with your two almost full tribes? like i said above, please try to act more intelligent, your posts almost give me a headache just from reading them :icon_rolleyes:

In K's defense. I don't believe I've seen anything that would constitute as him making anything out to be any kind of battle of epic proportions.

From what I've seen, he's just explaining that there are simply other tribes in which their nobles are going towards. Not just one. Which surprisingly enough, makes at least a little impact when it comes to war.

DeletedUser

In K's defense. I don't believe I've seen anything that would constitute as him making anything out to be any kind of battle of epic proportions.

From what I've seen, he's just explaining that there are simply other tribes in which their nobles are going towards. Not just one. Which surprisingly enough, makes at least a little impact when it comes to war.

my main point was that whenever i mention the word gangbang, he tries to make it seem like i am a hypocrite because we declared on them when they were fighting those tribes. we took in about half of what they were hitting (meaning those nobles that would have been going to a target outside the war, no longer are) and with the TURKS being inactive, he can hardly claim its a gangbang because of them. if anything TURKS are just free villages to whoever attacks them.

while trying to make me out to be a hypocrite though, he is leading a family tribe that gangbangs anyone that they attack. Add to that, N/A who at least 2 out of 3 wars anyone has even heard of theirs has now been on the "banging" side of a gangbang.