Battle in the sky

choper

do you want to know something fun tiger?
alright, Ill tell you.

Just because You declared on THX dont make them Stop sending on the people they where already waring. you might not belive this but its actually true.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

my main point was that whenever i mention the word gangbang, he tries to make it seem like i am a hypocrite because we declared on them when they were fighting those tribes. we took in about half of what they were hitting (meaning those nobles that would have been going to a target outside the war, no longer are) and with the TURKS being inactive, he can hardly claim its a gangbang because of them. if anything TURKS are just free villages to whoever attacks them.

while trying to make me out to be a hypocrite though, he is leading a family tribe that gangbangs anyone that they attack. Add to that, N/A who at least 2 out of 3 wars anyone has even heard of theirs has now been on the "banging" side of a gangbang.

K-wolff, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Buuut.

I don't believe thats the point he was trying to make at all in pointing out that you declared on THX. I believe when people think of a gangbang in TW they think of one tribe declaring on another, and other tribes around them capitalizing and following suit with declaration.

More or less, I believe the point that is trying to be made is that you guys declared on THX, which is a war that you specifically asked for. While not having the greatest of relations with N/A, a tribe you could have declared on instead (since it was apparently going to happen anyways according to you).

Had THX declared on SKY. And then N/A declared on SKY. I don't think there would be any doubt that it's a gang bang. But in this specific scenario, SKY CHOSE to declare on THX. And N/A just decided to take strategic advantage of a weakened and preoccupied enemy. Which is strategically sound to do, as they're not fighting harder, they're fighting smarter. And anyone who would chose to fight hard, as opposed to fighting smart, is just plain ludicrous.

DeletedUser

"random garbage"

your not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you? :icon_neutral:

i already explained it, if you cant understand it, thats not my problem :icon_confused:

K-wolff, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Buuut.

I don't believe thats the point he was trying to make at all in pointing out that you declared on THX. I believe when people think of a gangbang in TW they think of one tribe declaring on another, and other tribes around them capitalizing and following suit with declaration.

More or less, I believe the point that is trying to be made is that you guys declared on THX, which is a war that you specifically asked for. While not having the greatest of relations with N/A, a tribe you could have declared on instead (since it was apparently going to happen anyways according to you).

Had THX declared on SKY. And then N/A declared on SKY. I don't think there would be any doubt that it's a gang bang. But in this specific scenario, SKY CHOSE to declare on THX. And N/A just decided to take strategic advantage of a weakened and preoccupied enemy. Which is strategically sound to do, as they're not fighting harder, they're fighting smarter. And anyone who would chose to fight hard, as opposed to fighting smart, is just plain ludicrous.

the logistics of who declared on who, doesnt make it any less of a gangbang. its just the N/A way, the dont fight unless the ones they want to attack are already preoccupied.

choper

actually tiger, its you who dont seem to be able to see the logic.
you complain about people jumping on you when you are at war. even though you did the same. then you want to blame it that we are bigger than you, well, suprise suprise. you are bigger than N/A so on the same reason you give k-wolff, they dont count. cant be a "gangbang" (sexual act u know) since they are not big enought. you following yet?

edit: oh sorry. I forgot to throw in a bunch of insults (or rather trying to) in the post. seems that if I shall talk the same language as you I must do that to.

Mazick

my main point was that whenever i mention the word gangbang, he tries to make it seem like i am a hypocrite because we declared on them when they were fighting those tribes. we took in about half of what they were hitting (meaning those nobles that would have been going to a target outside the war, no longer are) and with the TURKS being inactive, he can hardly claim its a gangbang because of them. if anything TURKS are just free villages to whoever attacks them.

while trying to make me out to be a hypocrite though, he is leading a family tribe that gangbangs anyone that they attack. Add to that, N/A who at least 2 out of 3 wars anyone has even heard of theirs has now been on the "banging" side of a gangbang.

How about you shut it and deal with what's been done and stop moaning about gangbanging because it isn't going to change anything, at the end of the day, N/A will still be at war with SKY. Same thing tomorrow.

Shit happens, so fight.

DeletedUser

actually tiger, its you who dont seem to be able to see the logic.
you complain about people jumping on you when you are at war. even though you did the same. then you want to blame it that we are bigger than you, well, suprise suprise. you are bigger than N/A so on the same reason you give k-wolff, they dont count. cant be a "gangbang" (sexual act u know) since they are not big enought. you following yet?

edit: oh sorry. I forgot to throw in a bunch of insults (or rather trying to) in the post. seems that if I shall talk the same language as you I must do that to.

an inactive tribe, and one that joined SKY. ive already explained that whole thing, yet again. when Rivea and TURKS combined dont add up to the member count of even 1 of THX's tribes, it can hardly be called anything but yet another gangbang by THX themselves! yet when you add THX F. and N/A, i think even you can see that that is far bigger number then SKY.

How about you shut it and deal with what's been done and stop moaning about gangbanging because it isn't going to change anything, at the end of the day, N/A will still be at war with SKY. Same thing tomorrow.

Shit happens, so fight.

how about you shut it, and start fighting a tribe that has more then 1/3 of your members, and then act all big 'cause your winning. :icon_rolleyes:

you all seem to need to look up the difference between stating a fact and whining/moaning/crying/whatever else you want to call it.

Fact: THX gangbang anyone they fight (you see how their is no "omgz, its so not fair, they iz bigger, theyre cheating how come they get to cheat!!!!1!!111eleventyone!!" in there? thats stating a fact, no crying or whining about it)

Fact: Out of the 3 known wars that N/A has fought in their existance, 2 of them have been gangbangs.

Fact: THX F. and N/A cannot accomplish anything themselves, hence the need for pretty much every war they "fight" to be drastically tipped in their favor before they will so much as twitch a pinky finger. sure they'll talk a big game, but they wont do anything about it until they are certain they have a giant advantage.

DeletedUser

the logistics of who declared on who, doesnt make it any less of a gangbang. its just the N/A way, the dont fight unless the ones they want to attack are already preoccupied.

I disagree. Because if one tribe decided to declare on the 10 surrounding tribes. No one would consider it a gangbang. Potential suicide perhaps. But certainly not a gang bang.

The logistics of who declared on who is actually highly relevant. As it tells people who went looking for what.

Now if you've already had poor relations with N/A, then chose to jump on THX when war could have easily been averted. Then you went looking for this situation. As opposed to just minding your own business and both tribes decided to declare on you. That would be a situation in which you had little control over.

In this case, if you declared on N/A and averted war with THX. You would have been looking for the more intelligent and strategically sound fight. However, you chose to war with THX, knowing that an N/A declaration would soon be on the horizon. So this was in actuality a situation you should have been prepared for having made the declaration on THX instead of N/A.

So in this particular situation, you went looking for war with THX, knowing full well that N/A was probably going to declare shortly after. I wouldn't see this as a gangbang, more as poor planning on SKY's part.

DeletedUser

Have you ever played chess? Or a better question have you ever played chess against a good chess player? Every move made is out of a strategy that is thought out with each possible repercussion thought out.

If N/A waits, then that is the strategy they wish to use. Nothing wrong with that strategy, especially since that strategy normally favors the tribe that uses it.

Now rather than argue about how the war should of been done and who should have declared first against who, and all that nonsense. I suggest you look at what you can do to help your tribe be in the positive in war takes.

My first suggestion to help you achieve that goal would be to stop arguing on the pnp as it gets you no where in game.

DeletedUser

I disagree. Because if one tribe decided to declare on the 10 surrounding tribes. No one would consider it a gangbang. Potential suicide perhaps. But certainly not a gang bang.

The logistics of who declared on who is actually highly relevant. As it tells people who went looking for what.

Now if you've already had poor relations with N/A, then chose to jump on THX when war could have easily been averted. Then you went looking for this situation. As opposed to just minding your own business and both tribes decided to declare on you. That would be a situation in which you had little control over.

In this case, if you declared on N/A and averted war with THX. You would have been looking for the more intelligent and strategically sound fight. However, you chose to war with THX, knowing that an N/A declaration would soon be on the horizon. So this was in actuality a situation you should have been prepared for having made the declaration on THX instead of N/A.

So in this particular situation, you went looking for war with THX, knowing full well that N/A was probably going to declare shortly after. I wouldn't see this as a gangbang, more as poor planning on SKY's part.

10 or so members of Rivea for them to take, how long do you think that would last? a war between to decent sized tribes, would definitely take longer then that, most likely months and months longer. THX would have the same opprotunity N/A did, and you can almost garuntee the same thing would have happened.

Have you ever played chess? Or a better question have you ever played chess against a good chess player? Every move made is out of a strategy that is thought out with each possible repercussion thought out.

If N/A waits, then that is the strategy they wish to use. Nothing wrong with that strategy, especially since that strategy normally favors the tribe that uses it.

Now rather than argue about how the war should of been done and who should have declared first against who, and all that nonsense. I suggest you look at what you can do to help your tribe be in the positive in war takes.

My first suggestion to help you achieve that goal would be to stop arguing on the pnp as it gets you no where in game.

i already have attacks out :icon_confused:

Mazick

how about you shut it, and start fighting a tribe that has more then 1/3 of your members, and then act all big 'cause your winning. :icon_rolleyes:

you all seem to need to look up the difference between stating a fact and whining/moaning/crying/whatever else you want to call it.

Fact: THX gangbang anyone they fight (you see how their is no "omgz, its so not fair, they iz bigger, theyre cheating how come they get to cheat!!!!1!!111eleventyone!!" in there? thats stating a fact, no crying or whining about it)

Fact: Out of the 3 known wars that N/A has fought in their existance, 2 of them have been gangbangs.

Fact: THX F. and N/A cannot accomplish anything themselves, hence the need for pretty much every war they "fight" to be drastically tipped in their favor before they will so much as twitch a pinky finger. sure they'll talk a big game, but they wont do anything about it until they are certain they have a giant advantage.

Yet you're still crying.. *sigh*

Both Emporor and Blitzen explained to you basically what I said but in more of a detailed way.

Again, I suggest you quit complaining and start planning things against the war that has just been declared upon you as opposed to arguing for no reason on these forums.

DeletedUser

Attacks are not the limit on this game. As a leader in sky or whatever position you hold there is plenty more that can be done. Planning successful operations, faking, sitting accounts of players under attack who are offline. Building your villages, queing troops, storing packets. So many things you can do to help your tribe but you send your few attacks and then jump on the pnp to argue and make yourself and your tribes appearance decrease in value.

Mazick

So you're saying that you've been on this world since the beginning and this is what you've acheived...

tiger32k
Opponents defeated: 11.149.088 (393.)

:icon_neutral:

Pretty sad.

DeletedUser

10 or so members of Rivea for them to take, how long do you think that would last? a war between to decent sized tribes, would definitely take longer then that, most likely months and months longer. THX would have the same opprotunity N/A did, and you can almost garuntee the same thing would have happened.

You're thinking about this in a completely different way. 10 members of Rivea would more than likely have been more than enough to preoccupy THX for at least some period of time, as well as create some kind of relations with them that weren't just atrocious.

The point is not. "Declare on N/A and continue to treat THX like crap until they eventually get sick of our attitude and declare."

But rather, "Lets offer these 10 Rivea members as a goodwill sign to THX to patch rough relations while we focus on N/A, and then declare on THX when it better suits us, and we don't have a second lingering war right to our backs."

You need to be thinking more diplomatically, and more strategically. Not just stepping back, taking a look a the current situation and seeing the only ways it would have gone down. You need to think about what lead to this current situation and what could have been done in this particular scenario in order to avoid the predicament you're currently in.

It's a learning and growing experience. If you can't walk away from this saying that you've learned something about diplomacy and strategy. Then you really need to open your eyes a bit more mate.

I'm not trying to defend THX. As I've stated, I severely dislike families. But the way things are going, SKY is kinda screwed. And there are most definitely things they could have done to avert this.

DeletedUser

So you're saying that you've been on this world since the beginning and this is what you've acheived...

tiger32k
Opponents defeated: 11.149.088 (393.)

:icon_neutral:

Pretty sad.

ummmmm, no? i joined this world months late, and unlike you i havnt jumped from acct. to acct. to acct. sure ive had stints of inactivity (acct. wise only) but that hardly means i am not helping my tribe. go back to acting like your good because your beating a 19 man tribe, seems thats what your type does these days.

DeletedUser

ummmmm, no? i joined this world months late, and unlike you i havnt jumped from acct. to acct. to acct. sure ive had stints of inactivity (acct. wise only) but that hardly means i am not helping my tribe. go back to acting like your good because your beating a 19 man tribe, seems thats what your type does these days.

Check out his siggy bro. He's not a Drifter ;)

Mazick

Umm no you didn't. As I cleared remember you from Mercs! (Maybe DEADLY) regardless, you were here since the beginning.

And ummmmmmmmmmmm no? I didn't jump from account to account, I salvaged several old [H] accounts and got new owners for them.

I played as madmaz and considering crack was intending on deleting, I took over his and got someone for madmaz.

Don't post claims you can't back up.

DeletedUser

I'm not trying to defend THX. As I've stated, I severely dislike families. But the way things are going, SKY is kinda screwed. And there are most definitely things they could have done to avert this.

Yea those damn w2 players coming here and making a family tribe that actually works well together, darn. :lol:

I myself severely dislike tribes that do not know how to function, normally a mass majority of family tribes fall under this category but THX does not, I am a little bias though since I know all of the leadership on a first name basis.

DeletedUser

Good luck everyone, let's have fun. This will be a fun war.

As for Tiger... Gangbangs? What known wars? We ate Turks like everyone did, technically you gangbanged them first as THX warred them first before you did so... Pot meet kettle. And what are the other known wars you talk about? Kings remnants who are gone now? Technically we are former Bored who declared war on Kings before SKY did so really you are still the gangbangers there. Technically speaking that is.

Also... we share the same area obviously we have the same soft targets, and as Emperor Jon said... Why declare on THX before us? Bad decision and a half.

But anyway, it doesn't matter. We will fight and we will fight hard, and if we are beaten then let me just say it has been an honour to fight alongside every N/A member. Let's win guys :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Umm no you didn't. As I cleared remember you from Mercs! (Maybe DEADLY) regardless, you were here since the beginning.

And ummmmmmmmmmmm no? I didn't jump from account to account, I salvaged several old [H] accounts and got new owners for them.

I played as madmaz and considering crack was intending on deleting, I took over his and got someone for madmaz.

Don't post claims you can't back up.

DEADLY-Mercs! was not the begining. the world did not start just to have them declare war. when i joined this world, all the K's were already dvided up by their respective tribes, and im pretty sure people were most of the big guys were already in the 1mio +.

i did NOT start this world from the beginning, that i can say with 100% certainty.

@Blitzen, ofc im helping the tribe as well, i was the one who alerted them N/A declared in the first place, lol.

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides. Think I'm finally going to be able to make myself active now lol. This will definitely be fun :icon_biggrin: