Battle in the sky

DeletedUser

Yea those damn w2 players coming here and making a family tribe that actually works well together, darn. :lol:

I myself severely dislike tribes that do not know how to function, normally a mass majority of family tribes fall under this category but THX does not, I am a little bias though since I know all of the leadership on a first name basis.

Most families seem to function at least somewhat fine until they're put to the test. Do I think this war is a true test for THX? Absolutely not.

Do I think THX will eventually come up against a tribe that truly tests them? Eventually yes. Do I think it's coming anytime in the near to forseeable future? Probably not.

I'm not going to say THX is like every family tribe out there. But I also had a certain opinion about a few family tribes that I figured were decently organized and would be somewhat of a threat, but they proved to be a huge joke. The true test of a family is to come up against a tribe that actually has organization and skilled players, and see how the massive amount of members can cope and organize under pressure while retaining loyalty to their tribe. To which I don't think THX has ever been tested, nor do I think this test is coming anytime soon for them either.

DeletedUser

Good luck everyone, let's have fun. This will be a fun war.

As for Tiger... Gangbangs? What known wars? We ate Turks like everyone did, technically you gangbanged them first as THX warred them first before you did so... Pot meet kettle. And what are the other known wars you talk about? Kings remnants who are gone now? Technically we are former Bored who declared war on Kings before SKY did so really you are still the gangbangers there. Technically speaking that is.

Also... we share the same area obviously we have the same soft targets, and as Emperor Jon said... Why declare on THX before us? Bad decision and a half.

But anyway, it doesn't matter. We will fight and we will fight hard, and if we are beaten then let me just say it has been an honour to fight alongside every N/A member. Let's win guys :icon_biggrin:

we didnt declare on TURKS, it was the ex-HUNTER members, members that THX shouldnt have even been hitting in the first place, as they were directly in SKY territory. At the time we started to attack them, they were members of Rivea. they then left/were kicked out, and became TURKS. so technically, WE were attacking them first.

DeletedUser

LOL, go away noob. your the one who sent my troops off to die in W50 straight into a spike that was reported in the "report spikes" thread.

secondly, fighting the largest tribe in the world who is already getting support from out side sources, and THEN they declare? like i said, gangbangers. ones who like to act big, at that.

Gangbangin?

Coming from a tribe that had to do the following for a handull of players next door and inside them:

A- Negotiate with THX to see if they could have help on these targets and what our plan was( we catted devil dove at begining, took most in our area and cleared your targets multiple times, which some are still there)

B- Negotiate with Rivea at the time because god forbid SKY be in a two front war.

C-Had N/A do most of the work on the target anyways.

So please bro do not try it.

DeletedUser

Gangbangin?

Coming from a tribe that had to do the following for a handull of players next door and inside them:

A- Negotiate with THX to see if they could have help on these targets and what our plan was( we catted devil dove at begining, took most in our area and cleared your targets multiple times, which some are still there)

B- Negotiate with Rivea at the time because god forbid SKY be in a two front war.

C-Had N/A do most of the work on the target anyways.

So please bro do not try it.

what of that has anything to do with the gangbanging? none of it. first, your the one who came complaining to us about it because you were going to be catting devil and we were taking villages, and you were all upset.

2nd, yes, god forbid we shou- wait, what are we in right now? well there goes that logic out the window.

3rd, ya, N/A were a huuuuuge help, we've been working together loads as of late, as proven by their recent declaration of war :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Would 32 start date 14 January 2009
tiger32k join date Join date: 25th January 2009
not the beginning of the world??

DeletedUser

Would 32 start date 14 January 2009
tiger32k join date Join date: 25th January 2009
not the beginning of the world??

Just because I found this post really hilarious...

Name: Kumilg
Villages: 1261

DeletedUser

WOW MY SHORT POST SHUT tiger32k UP.

I should have posted months ago.

DeletedUser

meh, i started playing sometime in february, i started before that because someone i knew wanted to get free premium from recruiting members. i looked at the game, had no idea wtf i was doing, and didnt get on it again for awhile.i started ACTUALLY playing sometime in february, as you can see here:

Tribalwars Player Profile: tiger32k (tribe changes)Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None UNF 29th January 2009 - 04:00:02 201
UNF None 04th February 2009 - 01:00:03 509
None SKYa 04th February 2009 - 07:00:02 531
SKYa SKY 08th March 2009 - 07:00:01 4,115

i made my own tribe with just me as a member, as a friend of mine also made his own tribe, in a different starting direction. i didnt start actually playing and learning wtf i was doing till i joined SKY.

so ya, i guess if you want to be technical about it I technically started close to the beginning of the world. hardly means i was playing.

as for emperor jon, youll never see me go to that size, as i would be bored as hell, and it would take up way more time then i have. even now im probably spending too much time on TW.

WOW MY SHORT POST SHUT tiger32k UP.

I should have posted months ago.

probably because i just got back on and checked this, troll. go back to hiding under your bridge.

DeletedUser

Tiger, just to clear something up, Maz is not part of the Drift vs Change and Light war, he is merely been commenting on it, much like he has been on this one. The guy is playing Crackraider in Time.

DeletedUser

LOL, go away noob. your the one who sent my troops off to die in W50 straight into a spike that was reported in the "report spikes" thread.

secondly, fighting the largest tribe in the world who is already getting support from out side sources, and THEN they declare? like i said, gangbangers. ones who like to act big, at that.

if you tribe didnt show us hostility and didnt attack our smaller player we probley would have let THX rim you. But since you didnt we are just going to speed things up.

knew this was coming. its obvious from history that N/A members are nothing if not gangbangers.

considering we are all from sky? good point :p

DeletedUser

if you tribe didnt show us hostility and didnt attack our smaller player we probley would have let THX rim you. But since you didnt we are just going to speed things up.

considering we are all from sky? good point :p

no, only you and apollo were from SKY. the rest are mostly Bored members, so your insult would actually be directed at Bored.

DeletedUser

Bored joined in 1 "gangbang" when we were 7 million points... Then Sky joined in our war against Kings so technically we have an equal amunt of gangbangs with each other. Until now :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

10 or so members of Rivea for them to take, how long do you think that would last? a war between to decent sized tribes, would definitely take longer then that, most likely months and months longer. THX would have the same opprotunity N/A did, and you can almost garuntee the same thing would have happened.

i already have attacks out :icon_confused:

LMAO you are not good at math. See members are nice yadda yadda this and that. But nobles do take time to make then to noble. Just doing math off top of my head (AYK is the numbers guy) If we had people clearing those villages for us and gifting them to us it would take us 3 months to take them. You have no understanding of the game bro.

You talk gangbang. You declared on us we did not want this war with you. But that being said we will fight it.

You say the turks your moving up on(ones we cleared many times as well are putting no fight up) why they still there? Maybe like I stated to your whining about us taking them that it takes time to noble a lot of targets duh....

As for Rivea having 10 members-

A- They had more but somehow those inactive accounts jumped tribes :)

B- That is not our fault they were crappy tribe mates to everyone that played in their tribe while they grew and grew off in tribe and barbies. Perhaps if they supported the 4 previous members we rimmed a long time ago things would have turned out diff for them.

Alice and I had good conversations. Baroness as well. Tiger is the one with the hard on cause he does not play in game only worries about the pnp.

Ok tiger you keep bringing up support bro.....

here ya go, call it even bro....Out side support happens every war bro, get used to it and do what we do, kill it. I mean your own tribe was supporting emin even though you were hitting him so its get even worse than outside support.

Support was on way to sky from game THX captured the village.....

Sent Jun 13,2010 00:33
Forwarded on: Jun 13,2010 00:34
Forwarded by: mcgahey
Origin: 0140. (795|507) K57
To: mcgahey
Destination: 027 (809|517) K58

Units:

8000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Hc were killed when he took the village. So throw out your THX gets outside support argument bro, yet another fail by you. You should just not type anything at all its pure garbage and now has gotten some nice people in the toilet with you.

Another point I am trying to make tiger is the world shrinks as it goes. So the one on one tribal thing is more a rarity later in the world than it is when its earlier in the game. The game changes as the world evolves its up to leaders of the tribes to stay in tune to situations ect.

Well again tiger claws all snipped. Love it though tiger, keep us entertained please while your tribe suffers in game. You sit here an argue points only your mirror can understand.

DeletedUser

LMAO you are not good at math. See members are nice yadda yadda this and that. But nobles do take time to make then to noble. Just doing math off top of my head (AYK is the numbers guy) If we had people clearing those villages for us and gifting them to us it would take us 3 months to take them. You have no understanding of the game bro.

more members = more nobles = more nobling, regardless of the amount of time for travel inactive villages do not count as "gangbang" as they are basically just freebies. if it was a decent sized tribe, and actually still sending out some decent amount of attacks, (along with a second tribe doing the same thing due to your acad tribe.) and THEN we attacked, then we would be gangbanging you. as it stands, neither of those happened.

You talk gangbang. You declared on us we did not want this war with you. But that being said we will fight it.

You say the turks your moving up on(ones we cleared many times as well are putting no fight up) why they still there? Maybe like I stated to your whining about us taking them that it takes time to noble a lot of targets duh....

because we dont have nearly as many members attacking them as you would, duh...

As for Rivea having 10 members-

A- They had more but somehow those inactive accounts jumped tribes :)

ya they did. back when they were actually active enough to send a handful of attacks. and who was it that made them leave rivea? ya, that would be SKY. they only made TURKS in the first place because we were attacking them.

B- That is not our fault they were crappy tribe mates to everyone that played in their tribe while they grew and grew off in tribe and barbies. Perhaps if they supported the 4 previous members we rimmed a long time ago things would have turned out diff for them.

i dont really care what happens to them, just dont count them as a tribe fighting against you when they're hardly doing so.

Alice and I had good conversations. Baroness as well. Tiger is the one with the hard on cause he does not play in game only worries about the pnp.

Ok tiger you keep bringing up support bro.....

here ya go, call it even bro....Out side support happens every war bro, get used to it and do what we do, kill it. I mean your own tribe was supporting emin even though you were hitting him so its get even worse than outside support.

Support was on way to sky from game THX captured the village.....

Sent Jun 13,2010 00:33
Forwarded on: Jun 13,2010 00:34
Forwarded by: mcgahey
Origin: 0140. (795|507) K57
To: mcgahey
Destination: 027 (809|517) K58

Units:

8000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Hc were killed when he took the village. So throw out your THX gets outside support argument bro, yet another fail by you. You should just not type anything at all its pure garbage and now has gotten some nice people in the toilet with you.

ah yes, but who got it first, and who got more?your two almost full tribes, fighting one, and you get outside support. to me, that just stinks of fright. a little bit of support from game may make that a bit more even.

Another point I am trying to make tiger is the world shrinks as it goes. So the one on one tribal thing is more a rarity later in the world than it is when its earlier in the game. The game changes as the world evolves its up to leaders of the tribes to stay in tune to situations ect.

Well again tiger claws all snipped. Love it though tiger, keep us entertained please while your tribe suffers in game. You sit here an argue points only your mirror can understand.

yes, because ive definitely not sent out any support, or helped out with my duties in leadership, ive been on here 24/7, no doubt. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yes, because ive definitely not sent out any support, or helped out with my duties in leadership, ive been on here 24/7, no doubt. :icon_rolleyes:

Doesnt look like it bro tbh.

Whoever planned your first attack was fail. Whoever planned your own accounts defense in k59 was fail.

I complained that we did not take devil dove villages? Better go read post. I clearly put a :cata: in it to try to explain to you guys why I told you to hit after the date I mailed you. I also explained that it was so your members did not get upset when they took a village and it got catted. Not because we wanted them lol get a clue. Ask alice and other players who sent them reports when my fakes landed? Probably more than you ever have.

Last point Im making here for awhile bro so enjoy making stuff up for a few more days or so.

You can cry
outside support
inactivity
gangbang
this
that
anything

Point that will matter is that if your villages are on the map or not a year or year in half two years from now. Whenever as long as you enjoyed it bro. So have fun and enjoy its what we here in THX do.

Continue on tiggy with some more nonsense now the floor is yours.

DeletedUser

Doesnt look like it bro tbh.

Whoever planned your first attack was fail. Whoever planned your own accounts defense in k59 was fail.

I complained that we did not take devil dove villages? Better go read post. I clearly put a :cata: in it to try to explain to you guys why I told you to hit after the date I mailed you. I also explained that it was so your members did not get upset when they took a village and it got catted. Not because we wanted them lol get a clue. Ask alice and other players who sent them reports when my fakes landed? Probably more than you ever have.

Last point Im making here for awhile bro so enjoy making stuff up for a few more days or so.

You can cry
outside support
inactivity
gangbang
this
that
anything

Point that will matter is that if your villages are on the map or not a year or year in half two years from now. Whenever as long as you enjoyed it bro. So have fun and enjoy its what we here in THX do.

Continue on tiggy with some more nonsense now the floor is yours.

3 villages vs a tribe, yup, im going to get those stacked with 200k/200k each so i can waste tribe support on stranded villages i even told a few other tribe members i was going to lose way back in the beginning, when they could be used for villages that really need it. sounds like a good plan, dunno why i didnt think of it :icon_neutral:

zakipoo

Tiger, just to clear something up, Maz is not part of the Drift vs Change and Light war, he is merely been commenting on it, much like he has been on this one. The guy is playing Crackraider in Time.

youre not part of the drift/change light war either :icon_confused: you ran away!
lmfao! :lol: jk bro :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It has been said that RIVEA was inactive its true that H began the war with RIVEA
yes they were doing ok against rivea and it was decided by myself to join in the war against RIVEA when i was the leader of SFX so SFX joined in fighting rivea some of SFX members crapped themselves and then joined RIVEA then RIVEA mass recruited former members of SSDD /DE-FI leftovers that H could not fit into H

leaving SFX to fight RIVEA by themselves When H then stopped their war with RIVEA.

THX was still at war with SAS in the south at the time.
So it was decided SFX top members to join THX and take on RIVEA in the north with the alliance of DND

While core THX members in the south finished off SAS or wherever they kept on jumping to.

alot of the turks are made up of players that were once SFX allies from ~T~ which jumped to DEFI then got left out in H merge and then jumped to RIVEA within days of any DE-Fi players joining RIVEA they became enemies of SFX. As soon as they joined rivea We have been hunting them where ever they have been since joining RIVEA

YES the TURKs are called inactive, TIME ignored them for a time while fighting H and BBS and now is attacking back.
so as soon as TIME becomes involved they must be inactive, if they have become inactive its also the fact that we have been fighting them in whatever tribe they have been going to be it
TRIBES ASJ 100, TURKS, BARON and NOW SKY

its been said SFX was crap,THX is crap but we work on targets until the end no matter where our enemies go.

Tiger seems to think he knows everything and everyone we are at war with is inactive its called fighting until we send each and every enemy we have to the rim or out of W32
its called OPS its called planning its called strategy that we have been working on for at least 6 months or more

its called SKY JUMPED in and started taking RIVEA when they thought they could and then convinced RIVEA runners to join SKY
ITS called TURKS players that are long term runners as back as far from ~T~ and DEFI and H wars

SO TURKS may be a clean up OP but many have been THX targets longer than Time and SKY also everyone seems to forget 6 months ago RIVEA was top 3 tribe with 200 million points when everyone else stopped attacks on them other than US

H got a nap for whatever reason then left a percentage of their tribe bored stuck in K26/k25 with know one to attack as they were near RIVEA not time.

so its called learn your history Tiger and whoever if u going to make up crap keep it to yourself

NICE DECLARE N/A their is a lot of players who want to see an end to SKY and certain smaller tribe that is supporting SKY yes we KNOW who you are

Last edited by a moderator: