Battle in the sky

DeletedUser

I hope not... but if you are... at-least we were right about you being Time's lap dog. +1 to our score :icon_cool:

THX --- 2
Tiger--- 0

1 point for knowing you are TIme's lap dog
1 point for kicking sky's butt :icon_redface:

how would he be Times lapdog if theyve given him an account? i would have thought that them giving him an acocunt would make it the other way around but w/e

and dont you know how to make a valid point without going OMGZZZZZZZZ we keeeled SKY!!!!!111!!!!elevenEXCLAMATION MARK!!!!!1

DeletedUser

who ya gonna kill next lol THX btw how many wars going on anyway

DeletedUser

Im pretty set on warring curropts face...you know he even said he would help out.

DeletedUser

how would he be Times lapdog if theyve given him an account? i would have thought that them giving him an acocunt would make it the other way around but w/e

and dont you know how to make a valid point without going OMGZZZZZZZZ we keeeled SKY!!!!!111!!!!elevenEXCLAMATION MARK!!!!!1

I considered his new account the reward for distracting the East for so long... like how you give a dog a bone when he's good...

I considered the first one the more valid point, the second was thrown in for spite.

@Tiger, No previous contact with Time, yet you talk to AYK on skype. You even showed the world when you posted your convo with him on the PnP about your "computer virus"

@AYK- no one mentioned F~G... atleast not that I remember. And Hostile was more of like... a buddy, even when they warred you.

THX has no true war right now... we still have several marked enemies but one of them is SKY... so those don't count. Right now... THX DECLARES ON THE BARBIES!!!!

DeletedUser

I considered his new account the reward for distracting the East for so long... like how you give a dog a bone when he's good...

I considered the first one the more valid point, the second was thrown in for spite.

@Tiger, No previous contact with Time, yet you talk to AYK on skype. You even showed the world when you posted your convo with him on the PnP about your "computer virus"

learn to read or get off the forums, all your doing is digging a hole. go back over it again, and see where i said no previous contact with anything to do with war. yet somehow with your warped sense of reality you still seem to think we were acting as Time's foot soldiers.

THX has no true war right now... we still have several marked enemies but one of them is SKY... so those don't count. Right now... THX DECLARES ON THE BARBIES!!!!

quite a few of you went on and got a head start on this one......

DeletedUser

@AYK- no one mentioned F~G... atleast not that I remember. And Hostile was more of like... a buddy, even when they warred you.

I was assuming SKY were our lapdogs because we never warred and shared a border, didn’t realize it’s because I’ve had conversations with leadership of a bordering tribe.
And well Hostile was for nostalgic reasons.

To be honest, I like to think W32 here is a community, and that the majority of us can get along, be able to separate tribal politics from gameplay techniques, while playing a war game for shoots & giggles.
My door is open to anyone who wants to talk to me about scripts, strategy, the finer points of time management (in relation to TW), or even computer viruses.
I’d even give you a lesson or two if you asked nice.. Hell I’m hoping Bagheera will give me at least one in return!

Even Ballistick is on my skype, and I’m sure he’ll agree, you’ll never see him with an account in Time.
I’m merely saying that just because I’ve had conversations with a person on Skype doesn’t make them Time’s lapdog, or my servant.
I have conversations with many BBS members, old Hostile players, a few SKY players, even a few THx players, but most of us can distinguish between non related tw chat, and the importance of sensitive information in relation to your own tribe on W32. (well maybe the THx players can’t)

But only the barbies up in the north where Time is located right?

DeletedUser

ufidei might start taking them soon since its now classified as inactive, and shortly after, barb, which we all know is his kind of thing. Isn't it kind of ridiculous i had to delete before they even started attacking me? some quality players right there.

hmmm... who called it? just before they go barb, ufidei finally starts up :lol:

DeletedUser

I was assuming SKY were our lapdogs because we never warred and shared a border, didn’t realize it’s because I’ve had conversations with leadership of a bordering tribe.

To be honest, I like to think W32 here is a community, and that the majority of us can get along, be able to separate tribal politics from gameplay techniques, while playing a war game for shoots & giggles.
My door is open to anyone who wants to talk to me about scripts, strategy, the finer points of time management (in relation to TW), or even computer viruses.
I’d even give you a lesson or two if you asked nice.. Hell I’m hoping Bagheera will give me at least one in return!

Even Ballistick is on my skype, and I’m sure he’ll agree, you’ll never see him with an account in Time.
I’m merely saying that just because I’ve had conversations with a person on Skype doesn’t make them Time’s lapdog, or my servant.
I have conversations with many BBS members, old Hostile players, a few SKY players, even a few THx players, but most of us can distinguish between non related tw chat, and the importance of sensitive information in relation to your own tribe on W32. (well maybe the THx players can’t)

We already ate most of the barbs in our areas ;-) lmao we are e.o.b.n or didnt ya know that already jeez.

DeletedUser

First part --- That wasn't my entire reasoning, just didn't feel like explaining it. I think it was just stupid for Sky to war THX, when they had no border, rather than a tribe right next to them (Time) who were already engaged in a war. Nothing personal to Time, I just think Sky missed its opportunity, especially with that huge border they had at the time. They probably would have gotten slaughtered but it would have been interesting.

As for the second statement--- Check this area in a few days lol. 884|688. As ken said, we already ate all the ones in our clusters. And F-G got pissed when we started eating in their clusters :icon_redface: Maybe we will start eating more on the rim, but we are already eating them everywhere!! Death to the gray horde!! Kill the barbarians!!

DeletedUser

SKY werent your lapdogs AYK (maybe tiger was, but a few of the other leaders werent). They, the majority of sky, were just incredibly afraid of time to the point that they were unwilling to noble certain tribes because it gave them a bigger border with time.

Even Ballistick is on my skype, and I’m sure he’ll agree, you’ll never see him with an account in Time. I’m merely saying that just because I’ve had conversations with a person on Skype doesn’t make them Time’s lapdog, or my servant

Even tiger is on my skype. I keep my friends close, but my enemies closer. The fact that I am on your skype means nothing. and honestly...Tiger is on your skype for a very different reason I am on your skype. Surely you need to be connected to everybody in your tribe on skype :icon_wink:

hmmm... who called it? just before they go barb, ufidei finally starts up :lol:

Hes a brilliant strategist isnt he :D

DeletedUser

Check this area in a few days lol. 884|688.
thats my k!!!

As ken said, we already ate all the ones in our clusters. And F-G got pissed when we started eating in their clusters :icon_redface: Maybe we will start eating more on the rim, but we are already eating them everywhere!! Death to the gray horde!! Kill the barbarians!!

You backed down to F-G?

DeletedUser

Even tiger is on my skype. I keep my friends close, but my enemies closer. The fact that I am on your skype means nothing. and honestly...Tiger is on your skype for a very different reason I am on your skype. Surely you need to be connected to everybody in your tribe on skype :icon_wink:

Honestly I've never hid who is in my tribe before, not about to start now!

DeletedUser

Nemesis your obsessed. If tiger was in Time, you would know. Whos to say he doesnt even have an account in N/A o_O

I personally do belive that he has a new account on w32 like you do, but i do not for 1 minute think that it is in Time, as AYK has never been one for hiding things. Plus, if Tiger was in time he'd have told me already, cause of the amount i bug him about it on skype :lol:

DeletedUser

Nemesis your obsessed. If tiger was in Time, you would know. Whos to say he doesnt even have an account in N/A o_O

I personally do belive that he has a new account on w32 like you do, but i do not for 1 minute think that it is in Time, as AYK has never been one for hiding things. Plus, if Tiger was in time he'd have told me already, cause of the amount i bug him about it on skype :lol:

I dont think it is seriously in time, I am just bugging AYK and tiger about it. And trust me, if tiger has an account in N/A, I have an account in time...that is the unlikeliness of it happening

DeletedUser

I dont think it is seriously in time, I am just bugging AYK and tiger about it.

If you dont think it is in time, then why bug AYK about it? He might know a lot of stuff but he cant read minds, and he isnt a nosy little pooface like me, so, in reality, AYK has less chance of knowing what account he has than i do.

And trust me, if tiger has an account in N/A, I have an account in time...that is the unlikeliness of it happening

the saying he might have an account in N/A was just an.... err example.

i was trying to say that any account he might have could be in any tribe, anywhere in the world. If he even has one.

DeletedUser

I thought it was in time before, I suppose I was wrong...or he isnt in time yet...thats all

DeletedUser

Side 1: Tribes: N/A Players: Side 2: Tribes: SKY Players: Timeframe: Last week Total conquers: Side 1: 190 Side 2: 0 Difference: 190
chart
Total conquers against opposite side: Side 1: 132 Side 2: 0 Difference: 132
chart
----------------------------- Side 1: Tribes: F~G Players: Side 2: Tribes: SKY Players: Timeframe: Last week Total conquers against opposite side: Side 1: 174 Side 2: 0 Difference: 174
chart
Points value of total conquers against opposite side: Side 1: 1,571,020 Side 2: 0 Difference: 1,571,020
chart
--------------------

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Side 1: Tribes: N/A Players: Side 2: Tribes: SKY Players: Timeframe: Last week Total conquers: Side 1: 190 Side 2: 0 Difference: 190
chart
Total conquers against opposite side: Side 1: 132 Side 2: 0 Difference: 132
chart
----------------------------- Side 1: Tribes: F~G Players: Side 2: Tribes: SKY Players: Timeframe: Last week Total conquers against opposite side: Side 1: 174 Side 2: 0 Difference: 174
chart
Points value of total conquers against opposite side: Side 1: 1,571,020 Side 2: 0 Difference: 1,571,020
chart
--------------------
[/spoil]

I'd like to buy a browser Pat!

or

I'll take formatting fails for $500 Alex!