Top 20 Tribe Analysis

Demonshadows96

great job demon... you have been paying attention... mostly :icon_wink:

as for your comments about us, I must digress... as the tribe was NOT started by ex-bunny council... they just knew the failure of the old tribe and were welcomed. I would love to hear your thoughts on our "riff-raff" tho...

Now I was away at camp when the split happened but when I came back it seemed like Golum had got fed up and left. (He was our war baron at the time) He was soon followed by meph/tink (internal baron), David james (leadership position), sir lucid (our DUKE), martinl (our "recruiter") and a couple of others. It was STARTED by ex-funny leadership, it grew off of the active aggressive funnies that left later.

As for your riff-raff, I'm not sure about you but I tried doing an op with Icbm01 and Cessro45 once. Both read my mail and neither responded, and I was talking about doing an op on enemy villages that were about 2 hours from them! I don't think they speak english, and they don't show a willingness to attack or participate in an op against an enemy. If that continues they won't be a help to Skill? at all.

DeletedUser

Yeah I wonder how many days we can keep this up.

Well since you aren't Rebz anymore, I would say it would take one op to clear your villages completely.

So it will go on until you start winning the one on one :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

:lol:
We need an rofl emote :lol:

It was a great analysis, one of the best. And opteron took it semi-seriously, and I always take analyses seriously.
Heck, the only analysis not to take seriously are ten minute ones :icon_razz:

Demonshadows96

Are you talking about my analysis?

Anyways I still take your 10 minute analysis's seriously. It's like the world at a glance. Shows what a casual player on this world would think of the tribes.

Demonshadows96

Does this mean everyone in 1337 isn't interested? Because we see those four numbers a lot... :lol:

Perhaps, I said in my analysis that 1337 doesn't seem to care much about the worlds affairs and keeps on doing what its doing:icon_wink: Perhaps you're all just a group of leet speaking people and so it doesn't seem weird when you all do it and you all take each other seriously.

Also, I've always wondered, why does 1337 actually have a 3 in front of their name? The tribe name is officially 31337...any particular reason for that?

DeletedUser

Well, I didn't name the tribe, but I would suppose that we are the 31337 (Eleet or Elite). And we shorten it down to the commonly known '1337'.

But that's just my take of things.

DeletedUser

We've been trying Red, but noone wants to post an analysis :)

Why don't you? Give us something to work with :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Pretty tough for me to do when I have never played this world.

Maybe that means yours will be a look at only the present situations of all the tribes, and not take into account past experiences. It would be a new take on the top 20, I think.

Demonshadows96

Yeah red, throw in one of Z's famous 10 minute analysis, it'd be pretty cool to get an outsider take on the world.

DeletedUser

Well I would post another one, but not much has changed since my last post

DeletedUser

I'm just waiting for something major before I do an analysis, 10 min or not.

DeletedUser

Hehe I think you should wait until tomorrow there will be something fairly major :)

DeletedUser

Now you got me curious >.<

*Starts thinking*

Must have something to do with the big 5, otherwise it can't really be considered major. Or else it's a big merge
war maste is in LFOD, which is essentially WAR!!, who is fighting TSL.

So either they got one of the big 5 to declare on TSL or are merging with someone. Or something's going to happen to TSL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please stop speculating as we don't want people to get any wrong ideas before whats actually happening gets out and also I said "fairly major" so I wouldn't get your hopes up too much!