Top 20 Tribe Analysis

DeletedUser

1. TSL - everyone knows the dark side of the force doesn't win in the end.

2. 3DX - growing too big, too fast and trying to recruit for territory. Will lack cohesion and internal loyalty and i'm just waiting to see what they do under pressure.

3. Skill? - they believe in themselves which will continue to work for them until they stop believing. Belief is like that.

4. 1337 - personally don't like their name, their colour on the map, the shape they make on the world map (looks like a mishapen penis), the skype names of their leaders and the silly ign's of their members. I especially don't like their NAPs and I don't like the flowers they gave me or those chocolate pralines i received for the 1 year anniversary from my release from prison. I told them caramello koalas but was ignored. They obviously don't know why i was in prison. Other than these career ending problems the fact is they don't lose because they know what they are doing. Respect.

5. Who the hell thought up the name? Oh yeah lanka did -Anarchy Bonded with Continental Dominance, pretty smart that. There was an EF added on but the Elimination of Funny occurred before half our members could spell our name. So we dropped it. Now 3/4 can spell it. We are thinking of shortening it more because we are an inclusive tribe and like all of our members to feel good about themselves.

6. S.Q. - here today gone tomorrow?

7. XTC - took a few of these last decade. Good fun but doesn't last long. 3DX do need someone to practise their coordination on.

8. SnM - Neighbours to ABCD. Still functional. Have some hyper-agressives just as we like.

9. REBZ - writing is on the wall and in the posts above this one

10. Bunny - the trick is to recruit as few of these as possible. We are like everyone else around taking in some. Who got the better ones? Whoever can train them better i reckon.

11. and down - mania fail, WW|E about to fail and don't care about anyone else'

really its a race amongst 5 now

Last edited by a moderator:

PurePowerGames

very well thought out and respectful writeups - cheers to you guys - VERY well done...

DeletedUser

Cimmarian, you did a great job. Fireyflame, yours was good too. :p

Those Bunny members seem to be making there way around. 3DX has grabbed a few good ones it seems.. but it seems that most of them are just for the territory. I hope this is not the case.. but it looks like it :(

TSL... is just on a roll. However 1337 and them are nearing each others borders it seems, so who knows, maybe a war is on its way.

cimmarian

much thanks and kudos to all. its refreshing even for me as ill mannered as i am to just have some plain respectful conversation once in awhile and not fight with you guys. tommorow i will start picking on chachi and z-man again....he he he

DeletedUser

Cimm, I have a new respect for you. That was the best analysis since Stez's, although you probably did exaggerate a little about your own tribe. Though your tribe does have a clever name. But note, ABCD or K67 might be able to do better than REBZ is doing against TSL(at present of course), but ANARKY could not. Just to make sure we have that clear ^_^

I like Firey's analysis too. Especially the very first sentence :icon_biggrin:

ampatriot's....wasn't too bad, really all I can say. Reminds me of my super quick ones. Except a little longer and more thought-out. But not much more.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow then, but seeing that post was refreshing for me also ^_^
Now if I could just see opteron do something like that....which I don't :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92766

~F.Gen- This tribe is food. Plain and simple. 3DX is gobbling them up, and soon they will be gone from the SW continents. Mostly comprised of point whores, this tribe is a failure.

Blööd- I don't know much about this tribe either, but they seem decent.

I was totally with you until these two. Let me clarify

Now when Blööd decided to attack members of ~F.Gen, which in turn violated the terms of the NAP that was set between them, these two tribes began to war against each other. The main problem was that most members of Blood were located almost an entire K away from most members of F.Gen.

Upon further research you will the see the big increase of members in ~F.Gen in a very short time. All members that joined the original ~F.Gen were in fact right in the back yard of the biggest clusters of Blood. Its called an inside out tactic, or cannon fodder. The only members of ~F.Gen that were attacked by anything more than a fake were the old members of NES, it was all a distraction. Blood will lose troops, while the actual members picked off the Blood villages in their own K.

~F.Gen at this point is all but dead, most decent players have left to go off to better tribes. 3DX never even attacked anyone that was not a member of NES, and blood refuses to attack back in any shape or form.

Maybe that is just my "outside" opinion ;)

DeletedUser

Well.. ~F.gen is just food, i'm not sure why you devoted a whole post to them.

Siero- Well.. i am nowhere near either tribe, so I will not be involved. I just couldnt happen to notice that 1337 may get a real war on their hands in the near future

DeletedUser

Siero- Well.. i am nowhere near either tribe, so I will not be involved. I just couldnt happen to notice that 1337 may get a real war on their hands in the near future

Time will tell. I've seen a lot of instability through the other top tribes right now, I've seen none in 1337, whatever happens, we're ready for it.

DeletedUser

Blood and F~Gen never had a NAP. At least not from Blood's end. If we had I would have yelled at ken for making a pointless agreement.

DeletedUser

The nap lasted 1 day.
Before Rcaf joined.
Then we never had a real nap nor terms.
I never gave it importance to them, nor Ken has done or Ross.
They are a lame tribe for what i understand, they are even more lame than me :D

Demonshadows96

Well done Cimm, that was actually a good analysis, and without all of the insults and trash-talking that is usually in your posts( and usually directed towards me or my tribe, but hey I'm tribeless right now:)

Also, kudos to firey that was well-done as well.

I might do a top 20 if I ever feel bothered enough to write one up, not sure if I could make it original enough though, I'd feel like I'd just be repeating people.

DeletedUser

Demonshadows96
I might do a top 20 if I ever feel bothered enough to write one up, not sure if I could make it original enough though, I'd feel like I'd just be repeating people.

please do mate...I am allready looking forward to it

and I am please to see thouse last few analysis with either funny or well thougth ones and with out ripping others to parts.

not keen on thouse insulting ones...but thats prolly just me...lol

Demonshadows96

Well mates, here it is. The top 20, the whole top 20, and nothing but the top 20.

Here goes nothing

1. TSL- Well home to our top ranked tribe and everyone's favorite paranoid forum poster Operton. Not only top of the world rankings, but 2mil ODA from topping the ODA rankings, already topping the ODD rankings, and already at the top of the ODT rankings. With plenty of space to expand, aggressive members, and obviously a leadership that knows what works and what doesn't, I'd expect to see them around for a long time.

2. Skill?- Seems to be the unknown variable in everyone's formula right now, whats their agenda and who do they have diplomacy with? Started by ex-funny council they have the lowest member count, highest average points per player and fourth highest total points in the top 20. Seemed to be doing really well with sticking to their principles of only inviting good players in the beginning, but I see that a few ex-Funny have slipped in somehow, a couple of whom I worked with (or tried to) personally at some points and trust me they won't be helping that tribe a bit. Overall strong tribe, lots of room to expand, great players with an experienced leadership, if they stay true to their roots and stop letting high-pointed riff-raff in they will be a force to be reckoned with.

3. 3DX- My least favorite in the top 5 so far, merely because they have so many members, and they haven't proven themselves in a war yet. Don't know much about their member base but they picked up a few of the decent ex-Funny members, including stez, but they have a average point per player stat that's being dragged down by a lot of deadweight. Cut and noble the inactives and solidify your outlying K’s and this could be a strong tribe in the future. Also, do us a favor and use XTC as target practice=).

4. 1337- Solid tribe that’s been around for awhile, looking forward to seeing them in another war soon. Strong leadership that knows its way around wars and the PnP with a decent member count and strong player base. They’ve adopted a devil-may-care attitude about most of the other world’s affairs and seem to just keep on doing what they want to do. If they could bump their ODT rank into the top 5 it’d be great but hey you can’t have everything. They also need to lock down there K’s, only have over 70% control in K 26 and 27. Other than that finish mopping up Mania splits and keep doing your thing.

5. ABCD- Strong tribe, the merge between Anarky and K67 seems to have gone smoothly (unlike others). Still a rim tribe by this worlds standards, so may not be as big as other tribes but this group knows how to work as a team. Good OD and a decent member count, this tribe is led by a strong council and should be able to go far.

6. S.Q.- Seems to be another break off from [R], and logic and common sense would tell me they would fall and disband quickly. Yet one event in my TW past back on W22 tells me that the tribe that is a split off of a fallen top tribe, that seems to be doomed to its larger enemy, that seems to be full of cowards and noobs can still persevere and end up fighting for control of the world in the end game. I’ve only seen it happen once and I doubt this is another example of it but hey with a small group of team-oriented players and a good council anything can happen.

7. SnM- The lightweight champion of the southeast. A decent tribe that handled SL well enough but has one of the lowest average point per player stat of the top 15 besides F. Gen and LFOD. Usually means a lot of deadweight inactive, I’d suggest they clear that up. They have a decent member count and recruited one or two of the better ex-Funnies (Ogremagi is going to be a real asset to them). Good emerging rim tribe with solid K domination. Don’t know much about their leadership but their member-base seems good and they have a decent OD rank. I think they’re next challenge should be to take on XTC to gain a bit more ground, and if they live through that battle I can see them being a deciding force as a strong rim tribe later in the game.

8. XTC- I’m not sure where they came from, I just saw them as a small one K tribe one day and I thought they’d be gone in about a week but now they’re top ten and have two solid K’s. (K95 hardly counts). Good and low member count with top ten OD but seems that 3DX has starting munching on them. Unless they merge with another tribe or get diplomacy with 3DX, I doubt they will be able to hold out for long. If things continue going the way they are I give them a month max and that’s being generous.

9. REBZ- The brave rebels of the northwest that boldly declared war against TSL! Well unfortunately they’re getting owned, and once they start crumbling I could see 1337 picking up a village from them here and there as well. No room to expand with two large tribes on either side of them and one of them is happily destroying them, I doubt our brave rebels will see too many more sunrises.

10. Bunny!- My old tribe (I think, or at least part of it). I’ve never seen a tribe with so much experience and potential fail so fast and completely. Funny had skill and potential. After Skill broke off Bunny had potential to rebuild. Now that it’s all broken up they’re just carrying a shadow of the once-proud Funny standard that used to fly over 14 separate K’s. Perhaps another world mates.

11. LFOD- Not quite sure who these guys are, I think they’re the old WAR tribe reformed out of [R]? I’m not sure but they have a sweet COA but don’t see much a future for them. Boxed in by TSL they will eventually become food unless they can strike some sort of diplomacy, at which point they’d still be unable to expand and they’re members will quit through boredom. Anyways decent member count but full of smaller players and surrounded by TSL, I think they’re going to be dying pretty fast. The living free days are pretty numbered guys.

12. Bunny?- Another split off of my old tribe, with one of the two former dukes in it. Again, good try guys, we had so much potential just couldn’t find a way to have a working council, cut the inactives, and get us all moving in the right direction fast enough. Done and over, the remnants of the Bunny/Funny tribes will slide out of the top 20 soon enough.

13. Blööd- Another small tribe crammed up into the northwest, bordered by REBZ and 1337. With there small size and 1337 right on top of them, this tribe doesn’t have much of a future. Still, you can always go out with a bang guys.

14. WW|E- The Mania split off tribe. For the most of my experience in TW, during a war when one tribe has the “true members” split off to form a tribe of “core players” in a last ditch attempt to win a war…it usually doesn’t work. Sandwiched between Skill?, ABCD, and 1337, if they don’t start pulling some diplomacy miracles out their butts, I see them gone in a couple of weeks.

15. ~F.Gen- Where are they? I’ve never seen them nor do they own a K to their name. Meaning they are probably too far spread out and I expect other tribes to pick them off until they slide out of the top 20. Cool COA though.

16. SON- Founded by an ex-Funny, this tribe doesn’t seem to have many other ex-Funny players in it. I’m guessing its just him and some of his former NES tribemates? Could be, and if that’s the case 1337 will be paying them a visit soon enough. I know Tornado (the founder) had already been under attack by 1337, not sure if he still is or what happened there, but I doubt they will be around for long.

17. *Core*- Yet another tribe founded by an ex-Funny. Has four members and control of K54, they’ll have to merge soon or be eaten. Die standing or live on your knees, which would you choose?

18. Sugod- Recently invited me to their tribe, which I declined after not really be able to read their profile. They totally changed their profile, I thought they were a Pinoy based tribe because of their old profile but now I’m not sure. Anyways they don’t have a K and they aren’t big enough to make an impact anymore.

19. RAGE!- Another no K’er tribe with a high member count. The top TSL player has more points than they’re top 40 combined, have about 15 players with only one village, this tribe has no future and will shortly be out of the top 20.

20. Addict- Well I’m currently nobling one of their players and neither he nor his neighbor is doing anything about it, so are they inactive or just lazy? Barely hanging in the Top 20, I see them dropping out of it pretty soon. Again, no K, no hope, no future.

DeletedUser84663

great job demon... you have been paying attention... mostly :icon_wink:

2. Skill?- Seems to be the unknown variable in everyone's formula right now, whats their agenda and who do they have diplomacy with? Started by ex-funny council they have the lowest member count, highest average points per player and fourth highest total points in the top 20. Seemed to be doing really well with sticking to their principles of only inviting good players in the beginning, but I see that a few ex-Funny have slipped in somehow, a couple of whom I worked with (or tried to) personally at some points and trust me they won't be helping that tribe a bit. Overall strong tribe, lots of room to expand, great players with an experienced leadership, if they stay true to their roots and stop letting high-pointed riff-raff in they will be a force to be reckoned with.

as for your comments about us, I must digress... as the tribe was NOT started by ex-bunny council... they just knew the failure of the old tribe and were welcomed. I would love to hear your thoughts on our "riff-raff" tho...

DeletedUser

LFOD is fighting TSL, like they've been forever.
And hey, at least wait untill the next op before you declare the rebels done for >.<

DeletedUser

Demonshadows96 i think you should a little bit of respect, as i've done something in this game, not like you..I see you are homeless :)..
Yes i am a spammer, so what ?
Anyway congrats for the analyse