It's official: RAM are DOOMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

queenslater

I love how RAM is not taking the declaration seriously, but still send over 1000 attacks at sfc, that is 1000 attacks that should have gone to phoenix (even if they are all fakes, someone took the time to send them).

I bet that when the op has failed someone in ram will say something like 'it was not really an op, we only had a few players send at him so it doesn't really matter' I have heard them say that a few times now, maybe they are not capable of sending more than 3 players at any one target, because they will then have issues with rule infringement as they are sitting so many accounts?

DeletedUser71844

I love how RAM is not taking the declaration seriously, but still send over 1000 attacks at sfc, that is 1000 attacks that should have gone to phoenix (even if they are all fakes, someone took the time to send them).

I bet that when the op has failed someone in ram will say something like 'it was not really an op, we only had a few players send at him so it doesn't really matter' I have heard them say that a few times now, maybe they are not capable of sending more than 3 players at any one target, because they will then have issues with rule infringement as they are sitting so many accounts?

Agreed. At least there is one person on this world left that knows what they are talking about :p

-

Yeah. RAM are really good. This is what damage RAM can do to an inactive noob like me after sending over 2000 attacks:
Dairyboy before RAM op.: 4.2 mil 42 Mill ODT
Dairyboy after RAM op.: 4.1 mil 55 Mill ODT (And counting)

I currently still have 1000 incoming. I think 3000 attacks counts as at least 'semi-serious'. There are very few fakes.
Bearing in mind I still have 1000~ incoming.

What my point is, RAM are a tribe considered to be the best on this world. There are at least 10 different RAM players attacking me. And all of them are at least my size. And they have accomplished what? Catted a few villages down?

ChamichA alone has had more success against me than the entire tribe of RAM.

What's the matter big men? Scared or something?
SEND MORE ATTACKS!

-

im sure you will lose a few :) i wish i was next to you

Why do you think I can't snipe the massive half-second gap you leave between your nukes and nobles?

Awww, were you getting bored during your summer holidays away from playschool SFC?

To be honest SFC, you're a great talker, but not a great fighter. You haven't owned anyone as yet.

I don't need to be a good fighter. I'm a good strategist. And any good strategist has a back-up plan.

-

When this is all said and done and RAM get their ass kicked I'll still be on top. Mark my words.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What my point is, RAM are a tribe considered to be the best on this world. There are at least 10 different RAM players attacking me. And all of them are at least my size. And they have accomplished what? Catted a few villages down?

I would like to know who outside of RAM fam considers them the best on this world? I would say there are only two tribes vying for that spot. :icon_wink:

KarmaX

Its funny and you guys are amusing! Keep on saying what you like. And SFC, plz dodge your nukes... lol..! U ain't even close to rookie!

DeletedUser71844

The only funny thing is RAM have only got one person in the top 20 ODT. That shows that you have hugged your way to the top.

And BTW, you were hiding under a rock when this world was in it's prime, so don't comment on my skill, when you were hiding when everyone else was proving theres :icon_wink:

You Hug and wait until the world goes inactive before showing yours. :lol:

Michael Wittman

then prove it. all i here is wah wah wah. your words make you nothing, i hope your actions can prove otherwise. until then wah wah wah

AcidAngel

lol, this made me laugh as i have seen some of these accounts and unless some of you went to timing school..

Michael Wittman

as Lenin said. quantity has a quality all of its own. ask the germans

DeletedUser71844

then prove it. all i here is wah wah wah. your words make you nothing, i hope your actions can prove otherwise. until then wah wah wah

I don't have to prove my skill to you. I'm proving your second rate family tribes skill to you. But, I didn't realize you are blind as to how weak your tribe really is. So I'm wasting my time. You noobs are in denial.

It's not my actions that have proved otherwise, it's your actions that have proved otherwise. 270 Million can't even take me out? And I'm not even active. Pathetic.

DeletedUser92190

Most of my attacks were 100+ hours away. I promise to do more than just cat your villages. ;) How about I take twenty?

ChamichA alone has had more success against me than the entire tribe of RAM.

He's also had more time. I personally have yet to send nobles at you. Start keeping track of how fast you lose your villages once I do. ;)

What's the matter big men? Scared or something?
SEND MORE ATTACKS!

You can count on it ;)

I don't need to be a good fighter. I'm a good strategist. And any good strategist has a back-up plan.

You get a gold star for the day?

When this is all said and done and RAM get their ass kicked I'll still be on top. Mark my words.

Is this before or after the fighting in the middle east stops?

KarmaX

I'd rather be sitting and dodging my villages than wasting time like you bro..!! Thanks for the easy kills that u have given to our tribe..! I know you're just trying to see one last funeral nuke fire but thats all we can spare for your pathetic account rt. now coz we won't need more than that to clear u.

DeletedUser71961

i think there is more to this than meets the eye, theres a possibility all this is a pure smoke screen, im with SFC everyday and i think i smell a rat, lets go back a little to the point when RAM attacked ~B~, SFC never sent any decent attacks at RAM despite my requests and all they did was send scouts at him but now all of a sudden he wants to fight them and they attack him back? he sat there with 200 nukes and 100 nobles and done nothing while RAM/Drift attacked us, my guess is this is all smoke and mirrors to distract people from the bigger picture of things that are about to happen, so what are the possibilities?

1. hes angry ~B~ fell apart and blames RAM? i doubt that because if he was that bothered he would have helped out more to try and save it.
2. hes gifting RAM his account and taking a different one? its possible.
3. hes causing a distraction for RAM either on his own or at the request of certain tribes that will soon be fighting with RAM maybe?, thats also possible, call me paranoid but something's not right here so why don't you tell us the real reason you suddenly hate RAM and feel the need to attack them 3 weeks too late soldier boy?

DeletedUser71844

Okay, Okay, I can't hide the truth from you guys anymore.

This whole thing is a ruse set up by me and my boy KarmaX.

Long ago I made a deal with RAM, it was just before the Tardis incident. I was to spy on Tardis and ~B~ and give RAM information. Then, when Tardis were about to launch a huge counter op. on BD, Karma gave me the nod to disband Tardis. Then I was to re-join ~B~ and continue the flow on information to Karma, all the while only me and him knowing. As a reward, I was given an option to take over an open account in RAM. And the Guys in RAM can noble the Dairyboy account out. With those villages they will be closer to Decide/BH. For when they declare war on them.

It's time W30 knew the truth.
This will be my last breath as SOLDIER 1st Class A.K.A Dairyboy. It was one hell of a ride guys.

I'd like to thank every last one of you. But I'd like to give my special thanks to:

Dgoodhue
Jakedeazy
Articbear
Cavo-r
All of Ex - ~B~
All of Ex - [DN]
And of course, BelValcor.

Farewell;
SOLDIER 1st Class;

KarmaX

lol..! Nice drama..!! :p You made me into super evil genius.. now! aye!!

Michael Wittman

i think there is more to this than meets the eye, theres a possibility all this is a pure smoke screen, im with SFC everyday and i think i smell a rat, lets go back a little to the point when RAM attacked ~B~, SFC never sent any decent attacks at RAM despite my requests and all they did was send scouts at him but now all of a sudden he wants to fight them and they attack him back? he sat there with 200 nukes and 100 nobles and done nothing while RAM/Drift attacked us, my guess is this is all smoke and mirrors to distract people from the bigger picture of things that are about to happen, so what are the possibilities?

1. hes angry ~B~ fell apart and blames RAM? i doubt that because if he was that bothered he would have helped out more to try and save it.
2. hes gifting RAM his account and taking a different one? its possible.
3. hes causing a distraction for RAM either on his own or at the request of certain tribes that will soon be fighting with RAM maybe?, thats also possible, call me paranoid but something's not right here so why don't you tell us the real reason you suddenly hate RAM and feel the need to attack them 3 weeks too late soldier boy?

lol jimmy, he isnt with us. honestly we dont like him at all. i agree it is strange though. he talks all this trash and then lets his nukes die sitting at home. pretty soon he will be a good strategist with no troops lol

DeletedUser71961

he says he's getting the shipley account lol what's going on?

DeletedUser

who can you trust anymore... thats right no one this world is fill with liers and cheats those are the people who a dead aready tho big.. they have no respect for the so called friends tehy have betrayed... SFC rott in hell with all the other traiters and scum that are just LIKE U... i have no more to say about this nor do i even care at this point...

you have my re-gaurds.... and say hi to THE for me when you get into hell:)

KarmaX

lol.. him getting ship account? lol.. u must b trippin' real bad!! shipley already has a new owner..

MR.MR

who can you trust anymore... thats right no one this world is fill with liers and cheats those are the people who a dead aready tho big.. they have no respect for the so called friends tehy have betrayed... SFC rott in hell with all the other traiters and scum that are just LIKE U... i have no more to say about this nor do i even care at this point...

you have my re-gaurds.... and say hi to THE for me when you get into hell:)

If you took SFC's post at face value, then you, sir, just got played like a fiddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.