It's official: RAM are DOOMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaX

Ya, that was so sad :(. We lost and didn't even get a chance to win.. ohhhh nooooooooeeeeesssss!! (5-0? or 5-111) ??

Last edited:

queenslater

When when your enemy is a noob like SFC, you take your time, drink some beer and send nukes where the target villages stands with a big welcoming party and let them march with no resistance. Maybe you're telling from a small tribe perspective but its useless to do tribewide fakes and nukes on SFC aka dairyboy and if you don't know what we were talking about then it think it was pretty stupid for you to jump in the debate. Anyways bro, you seem to be having fun, go on with it.

I think it would have been more impressive and a much greater sow of force if you wiped him out in a week, but that is just me.

DeletedUser65940

How can it be called a failure when I CHOSE to delete? I CHOSE to delete after winning 5-0. The fact that you may or may not have killed me is irrelevant.

yeah yeah.... you're too crap to keep up the activity as you got more and more attention from RAM and DECIDE, so you hit delete...

You're a joke mate!

DeletedUser71844

Says the guy with 7 pages of barb nobling?

I'd rather delete than waste my time playing on this world with you noobs.

DeletedUser

Says the guy with 7 pages of barb nobling?

I'd rather delete than waste my time playing on this world with you noobs.

SFC, not to really jump in to desecrate the dead, but that actually sounds a bit like someone who takes his ball and goes home if someone picks on him.

"I'd rather delete than waste my time playing on this world with you noobs." And yet you played this world for what? Almost two years? 18 months? A year? You played that long before you came to that realization, and then that decision?

Come on, man. Win with class, lose with class.

Oh, wait - this is the guy who found joy in disbanding a tribe. I forgot.

Nevermind - class is too much to expect. Well, at least lose in silence, then.

Michael Wittman

I think it would have been more impressive and a much greater sow of force if you wiped him out in a week, but that is just me.

yes like phoenx show of force with Aldion lol. good thing you joined the other side or you would have been nobled out by phoenx in 2 years.

still good fight phoenx on aldion, he is stacked as hell now though so you will need much more than you ever sent to get him :p

silvereclipes

yes like phoenx show of force with Aldion lol. good thing you joined the other side or you would have been nobled out by phoenx in 2 years.

still good fight phoenx on aldion, he is stacked as hell now though so you will need much more than you ever sent to get him :p

You mean he was till those stacks arrived on 0 walls an level 21 farms an was met with fire an steel thanks for that ODA.:icon_twisted:

Michael Wittman

haha yes you guys did such an amazing job on him. take it from silver, ODA is the true measure of victory

DeletedUser71844

SFC, not to really jump in to desecrate the dead, but that actually sounds a bit like someone who takes his ball and goes home if someone picks on him.

"I'd rather delete than waste my time playing on this world with you noobs." And yet you played this world for what? Almost two years? 18 months? A year? You played that long before you came to that realization, and then that decision?

Come on, man. Win with class, lose with class.

Oh, wait - this is the guy who found joy in disbanding a tribe. I forgot.

Nevermind - class is too much to expect. Well, at least lose in silence, then.

Maybe to the un-trained eye that's what it looks like.

Let me straiten you out Cy :icon_wink:

I quit so I declared war on RAM for the lols. I consider RAM to be my ultimate nemesis.

But seriously:

I didn't have enough time to play TW to my full ability.
I made a public enemy of RAM.
I staged a fall-out with them, so that they would consider me an enemy and noble me.
I deleted for my EX-tribemates, so they can noble my villages, and thus get in RAMs good books.
All the RAM hate was a ploy, so that they would noble me. So they could gain the favor of KarmaX.

I sacrificed everything for them, even my villages, and honor.
I didn't have enough time to play, but I did have enough time to help them gain the favor of RAM.

That was my final duty to the Ex-~B~. Best of luck to you all.

Last edited:

DeletedUser79042

I quit so I declared war on RAM for the lols. I consider RAM to be my ultimate nemesis.

But seriously:

I didn't have enough time to play TW to my full ability.
I made a public enemy of RAM.
I staged a fall-out with them, so that they would consider me an enemy and noble me.
I deleted for my EX-tribemates, so they can noble my villages, and thus get in RAMs good books.
All the RAM hate was a ploy, so that they would noble me. So they could gain the favor of KarmaX.

I sacrificed everything for them, even my villages, and honor.
I didn't have enough time to play, but I did have enough time to help them gain the favor of RAM.

That was my final duty to the Ex-~B~. Best of luck to you all.

Confession of a delete-a-holic. Next stop for SFC, ... Hollywood :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

dairyboy i can honestly say i will never forget you:)<3 hit me up if you ever wanna start a new world together:)<3

DeletedUser

nooby? im nooby now? thanks karmaX<3 means a lot comeing from you soft big lips:)<3 love you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.