It's official: RAM are DOOMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slates9

Wow. Just wow. I'm not saying any of you do have a problem, simply the fact that our recruitment is ever so slightly different to RAMs. RAM gets flamed for recruiting members of D2, which were, as proven by Phoenx simply meatshields, or inactive accounts at that.

Those ~B~ players were recruited miles from the core of RAM. Between the tribes BH, DECIDE and Legion. You can't tell me that those players were recruited for a reason other then to give you guys more points? :lol: If so, please indulge me.

mberns said:
don't get things twisted troll.

:lol: Priceless.

DeletedUser

We try to recruit quality as much as the next tribe.

I'll admit, we were a little disappointed with the output of a few of the D2 guys...but there were a few gems in there as well.

The old ~B~ guys, only time will tell, they all were vetted properly, and they are all doing what we're asking of them. The difference between the B guys and a few of the D2 guys is that we already know they won;t disappear once they see a couple hundred incoming. I for one am excited to see what they can do..

DeletedUser79042

Why do you keep adressing slates as "troll" ? He is an active player. Unlike others who hang around...

btw. Nice cat stack + bonfire shadow :)

DeletedUser

isn't that what you're supposed to do in the forums? Call poeple names, say how great you are and all that?

no, no, all joking aside. Please accept my most humble apologies to anyone who was insulted by my calling of Slatewhateverhisnameis fromwhereverhesfrom "troll" he is inferring that RAM is trying to start a war with Decide and BH. That is simply not the case.

slates9

isn't that what you're supposed to do in the forums? Call poeple names, say how great you are and all that?

no, no, all joking aside. Please accept my most humble apologies to anyone who was insulted by my calling of Slatewhateverhisnameis fromwhereverhesfrom "troll" he is inferring that RAM is trying to start a war with Decide and BH. That is simply not the case.

As an active member of BH I'd say that qualifies me as not a troll? Or are you living in a RAM dreamworld in which you do as you please...and get away with everything?

DeletedUser

No, RAM are just so careless with their recruitment, they happen to incite the wrath of other tribes along the way, kudos to you. At least take credit for what you have done rather than look like a bunch of bumbling fools.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Really?

I have a mail from your fearless leader to someone else, and it says quite clearly that Karma is gearing up for BH war.

I mean, i have had 0 incomings for almost a week? o_O

Have you given up already? settling all the necessary terms of your surrender? I can assure you, that you will not be allowed to surrender...

Michael Wittman

lol funny guy there should be some good fighting and capping this week i think from our side. and since phoenx is a good tribe, im sure they will take a few villages too :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol funny guy there should be some good fighting and capping this week i think from our side. and since phoenx is a good tribe, im sure they will take a few villages too :)

Maybe. Our time table isnt the same as yours. :icon_biggrin:

Michael Wittman

ok man lol. im aware of that, i just meant that there is constant fighting along the borders so both sides will take villages. iv just about got phoenx out of my area but that leaves me with the problem of that i have to jump to more phoenx! you can see why it will be a long war

i also want to point out on topic that soldier is dying fast. he seems to have gone silent. im sure he will be back to tell us how bad we suck while he loses all his villages.

if anyone has any doubts, just look up his name. you will see he is being rapidly nobled

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@Paj-->retarded as always
@Phoenx--> we are eating you and we will not stop.

@BH-->we're barely within noble distance of you guys. We have no plans to fight you (currently). If you want to wage war where your closest nobles are 30+ hours out then do it. Ram would love nothing more than to see BH grow in excess of 300+mil and RAM grow in excess of 300+mil in expectation of a huge world ending war between our tribes. Point being, if you guys attack now, don't expect it to help you much. Our borders are currently too small to have a proper war and we will simply bide our time until we are in a better position to go to war with you.

@Decide, we've always liked you guys. We are the ones that got B off your back (at your request). We have encircled the old B territories and that is the direction we wish to head. The ex-B players now in Legion really are no threat to us or anyone else, so...if you guys would rather us fight you then us fight the remnants of B....so be it. That is your choice not ours, but we will comply with your wishes...after all we are your bitches right? Isn't that what the world forums called us after we started attacking B?

DeletedUser

Guys everyone needs to wish Paj a happy birthday! Send him a nuke and rename your village Birthday Nuke

Sorry I'm out of full nukes right now :(

DeletedUser91224

Sigh... another noob who wants a piece of RAM.. honestly how many more tribes are going to jump on the "take out RAM" bandwagon?

DeletedUser71844

Sigh... another noob who wants a piece of RAM.. honestly how many more tribes are going to jump on the "take out RAM" bandwagon?

Let's just put it this way son: I was nobling divies like you out before you even knew what a noble train was man.

DeletedUser91224

Kani, you are not allowed to label much of anyone as noob.

I will label who ever i want as a noob. It is true that they are noobs.. declaring on RAM is stupid. Especially when you only have 1552 villages going against RAM's 28485 villages.. and thats just ram not DRIFT combined. I wouldnt be surprised if ram just puts the whole task of ending this nuisance on DRIFT..

DeletedUser71961

The truth was already uncovered for most of us. Thats why you had over 150 nukes coming your way from an "ex-friend"... You can't spy on a tribe for months, and then get angry when they attack you.

as soon as im finished rebuilding you are getting over 250 nukes and 250 fakes sent at you by me EX-FRIEND! :axemen:

Status
Not open for further replies.