It's official: RAM are DOOMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser71961

He's full of shit. And you're just plain dense for believing him.

The real truth is SFC has been multi-accounting this whole time. He plays Parmenion, DairyBoy, Wildcats and half the accounts in THE.

He also is a W30 mod and actually coded the whole tribalwars game. In a half hour.

Thus, I must conclude that he is Jesus. And will die for our sins. XP

sorry i missed the part when i said i believed anything in the pnp would you like to quote me funny man?

KarmaX

Jimmy is just being sarcastic, from my point of view and so is ANONYMOUS

queenslater

No one is trustworthy in this game, everyone has motives and plans, and depending on how you fit into someones plans is how they treat you. So if this declaration is real, then good for SFC, if not, at least we had some comic relief in pnp.

DeletedUser

I love how RAM is not taking the declaration seriously, but still send over 1000 attacks at sfc, that is 1000 attacks that should have gone to phoenix (even if they are all fakes, someone took the time to send them).

I bet that when the op has failed someone in ram will say something like 'it was not really an op, we only had a few players send at him so it doesn't really matter' I have heard them say that a few times now, maybe they are not capable of sending more than 3 players at any one target, because they will then have issues with rule infringement as they are sitting so many accounts?

pfft, this entire thread is a farce. Take his "declaration seriously"...rofl

2nd rate soldier is a highly unskilled leader, diplomat, and player, he will quit eventually once he tires of all the spam fakes. We've been attacking him since the beginning of the supposed ~B~ war...which was nothing really more than RAM and Drift taking what we want from ~B~

Now Legion has recruited the left over scrubs from ~B~, Legion has inherited the title of worst tribe in W30.. congratz boys and girls We're going to continue chomping our way through the old ~B~ territory at our own pace as fast or as slow as we please. This pathetic declaration is 2nd only to Paj's pathetic declaration on RAM.

Pwned by my village

Okay, Okay, I can't hide the truth from you guys anymore.

This whole thing is a ruse set up by me and my boy KarmaX.

Long ago I made a deal with RAM, it was just before the Tardis incident. I was to spy on Tardis and ~B~ and give RAM information. Then, when Tardis were about to launch a huge counter op. on BD, Karma gave me the nod to disband Tardis. Then I was to re-join ~B~ and continue the flow on information to Karma, all the while only me and him knowing. As a reward, I was given an option to take over an open account in RAM. And the Guys in RAM can noble the Dairyboy account out. With those villages they will be closer to Decide/BH. For when they declare war on them.

It's time W30 knew the truth.
This will be my last breath as SOLDIER 1st Class A.K.A Dairyboy. It was one hell of a ride guys.

I'd like to thank every last one of you. But I'd like to give my special thanks to:

Dgoodhue
Jakedeazy
Articbear
Cavo-r
All of Ex - ~B~
All of Ex - [DN]
And of course, BelValcor.

Farewell;
SOLDIER 1st Class;

The truth was already uncovered for most of us. Thats why you had over 150 nukes coming your way from an "ex-friend"... You can't spy on a tribe for months, and then get angry when they attack you.

DeletedUser

The truth was already uncovered for most of us. Thats why you had over 150 nukes coming your way from an "ex-friend"... You can't spy on a tribe for months, and then get angry when they attack you.

If that letter is true, that was some dirty playing by RAM, clever and crafty but I now dont believe RAM could have beat TARDIS if things were allowed to play out.

-10 repect for RAM :icon_sad:

As for SFC, your disloyal to the bone, i'm glad your gone.
-100 respect for SFC (you got none now)

*my veiws only*

edit to put first part in bold

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

lol.. u belive SFC? We had nothing to do with TARDIS nor with anything he speaks up. TARDIS were our old allies who had pride and didn't want help from their allied tribe.

DeletedUser

No one is trustworthy in this game, everyone has motives and plans, and depending on how you fit into someones plans is how they treat you. So if this declaration is real, then good for SFC, if not, at least we had some comic relief in pnp.

If you ever told the truth slater, you told it then. Not many people i dont like in this game, hec I even tolerate Pajuno. Dont mind I Am Annonymous, I like ribbin him just to see a reaction from him. After the stunt you pulled switching sides, you really need to examine what you write before you hit the send button. Not going to call u a coward or a traitor, but it wasnt a very strategic move.

DeletedUser

If you ever told the truth slater, you told it then. Not many people i dont like in this game, hec I even tolerate Pajuno. Dont mind I Am Annonymous, I like ribbin him just to see a reaction from him. After the stunt you pulled switching sides, you really need to examine what you write before you hit the send button. Not going to call u a coward or a traitor, but it wasnt a very strategic move.

Grow up. You joined RAM from NADs, because you could do NOTHING to help NADs, your impotence led to you leaving a tribe and becoming part of yet another RAM merge of sorts. Now you come on here and try to discredit a player who had the stones to stand up to the top tribe in W30 for over a year, and only after that much time joined us, after seeing what we are capable of, and wanting to be a part of that.

DeletedUser

Makes perfect sense, to me. My only question is who is sitting Soldier's old account...? There is no need to look much past the facts that make the most sense. DB joined RAM, big deal.

I have actually had people contact me from the German server saying they want to sign up for RAM, too. I have suggested it to the mods, and they are discussing the first German/US server merge, by demand. I happen to be screwed, I took Spanish in highschool...

Michael Wittman

Grow up. You joined RAM from NADs, because you could do NOTHING to help NADs, your impotence led to you leaving a tribe and becoming part of yet another RAM merge of sorts. Now you come on here and try to discredit a player who had the stones to stand up to the top tribe in W30 for over a year, and only after that much time joined us, after seeing what we are capable of, and wanting to be a part of that.

Rofl top tribe! hahahaha. i just dont see how you can bring your delusions of grandeur into a game lol. honestly i have fought better than phoenx before. phoenx is not a bad tribe. i would say they are a good tribe but without having fought BH or others i am not willing to say they are the best. since we are easily winning over the last month. good fight in the beginning though. also we have not once felt threatened by phoenx in our whole war. if phoenx were the best tribe on this world, i expect we might feel threatened lol

anyway, game on! it only gets more fun from here on out thanks to some nice developments

queenslater

I have actually had people contact me from the German server saying they want to sign up for RAM, too. I have suggested it to the mods, and they are discussing the first German/US server merge, by demand. I happen to be screwed, I took Spanish in highschool...

LOOOOOL, has ram run out of people to merge with on W30 that they are looking to merge an entire server.... Taking hugs to a whole new level. That would be the biggest merge in TW history.

On a side note, I was not licking ass on the world 30 chat, just giving LoEn guys the respect they deserve, and while I am online, Micheal, you know nothing of me or my history with phoenix, I was just another name in your forums for a week, moving to phoenix was the hardest choice I have had to make since I started playing this game, if it wasn't for my hate for phoenix I would have quit this game ages ago.

I really don't understand how you can be so openly hurt and betrayed by me when you are so unaffected by my actions, I still chat to the guys around me from ram and D2, probably more than you chat to them, and they are still very friendly and supportive, they are probably more loyal to me than they are to you and your buddies. So please get over your little issues with me, and focus on getting your area nice and safe, the front lines are moving, and you will be shocked to see how quick phoenix will be on your doorstep.

KarmaX

We didn't ask them to join! if they willing to then god help them...! :p

@Queen

We ain't no huggers..! When RAM recruits its hugging when other tribes recruits tons. then its a nice move..! Cheers!! Do you now call BH hugger for recruiting X-BD and PHOENX chickens for staying quiet about it just in their backyard.. or you guys hugging with BH too?

Michael Wittman

LOOOOOL, has ram run out of people to merge with on W30 that they are looking to merge an entire server.... Taking hugs to a whole new level. That would be the biggest merge in TW history.

On a side note, I was not licking ass on the world 30 chat, just giving LoEn guys the respect they deserve, and while I am online, Micheal, you know nothing of me or my history with phoenix, I was just another name in your forums for a week, moving to phoenix was the hardest choice I have had to make since I started playing this game, if it wasn't for my hate for phoenix I would have quit this game ages ago.

I really don't understand how you can be so openly hurt and betrayed by me when you are so unaffected by my actions, I still chat to the guys around me from ram and D2, probably more than you chat to them, and they are still very friendly and supportive, they are probably more loyal to me than they are to you and your buddies. So please get over your little issues with me, and focus on getting your area nice and safe, the front lines are moving, and you will be shocked to see how quick phoenix will be on your doorstep.

Rofl again queeny. i wasnt even talking about you. your right i dont know you and have no desire to know you. in the past maybe because i respected that you stood for something. then again i dont know you. anyway i will always see queeny= cowardice in the face of the enemy so have fun now that you got scared and joined your enemy. what was it? you guys are doing good in the east but im not so sure of my prospects over here? Rofl translation= i is so scared of phoenx that i join them instead of fight them. i love my villages and i would rather join the enemy than lose them. freaking loser lol if everyone thought the way you did, there would be no long wars.

we will get to you when we get over there. i dont know what you will do because this time you will have no one to take you in. you betrayed us by pretending you were in the fight and then a week later surrendering and joining the enemy. anyway, its a game it will be fun and i always thank players like you for making the game more fun. regular phoenx players... at least the knew what side they were on. we respect them. you will never have that respect from ram and probably not even from your own phoenx members. because remember, phoenx themselves look down upon recruiting to make an area safe and the certainly look down upon switching sides in a war. you are like a narc, yes your bring benefit to the phoenx police but they will never respect you

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Rofl top tribe! hahahaha. i just dont see how you can bring your delusions of grandeur into a game lol.

maybe it would be because we took on the top tribe, and didnt beg for help.

Just an FYI, Shipley and Crasula, (original) begged for our help, and our spear head into the enemy. BD.

I love how you inactive players, beg about how you did something on this world. Too bad the "other" active players on this world laughed at your "achievements".

You are the only players on this world that believed that you "did something" on this world.......Wittman, berns, shipley, karma, etc. all spoke about how big and tough your tribe was.. yet at the same time... you have done nothing to earn yuor place here......

Anyways, you say you are #1.. Funny how no one agrees with you... while almost everyone admits that Phoenx has been the best tribe since BD folded....

honestly i have fought better than phoenx before. phoenx is not a bad tribe. i would say they are a good tribe but without having fought BH or others i am not willing to say they are the best. since we are easily winning over the last month. good fight in the beginning though. also we have not once felt threatened by phoenx in our whole war. if phoenx were the best tribe on this world, i expect we might feel threatened lol

anyway, game on! it only gets more fun from here on out thanks to some nice developments

You have not fought pHOENX. What you have fought is our inactives, but as is per usual, Ram has beaten the world. ROFL.

DeletedUser

rofl..

as usual....excuse after excuse after excuse. Paj say something worthwhile for a change.

We've only been fighting your "inactives" so all the losses you're taking every day are simply "calculated losses" I assume....

Keep beating your chest BD..err, I mean Phoenx.....we now know you won;t stop...ever...not even after we';ve finished off your territories. There will always be an excuse about how or why you've lost....the same as there are always excuses as to why you are currently losing...

If the numbers that we're taking from you at will now bother you so much just dismiss the players that are supposedly "inactive" otherwise shut your mouth and man up.

We are the number 1 tribe in this world. Although BH did recently try to make a run on our spot through recruitment..lol...yet they're not getting flamed...

Phoenx has become the sweetest most friendly tribe on this world. The biggest huggers. The world knows this, good luck with diplomacy chap it's your only hope.

DeletedUser

When ram gets to phoenx active they will now have a better front then what they did, plus more villages on the front to move D and O around. Taking your inactives is a smart move that most other tribes would take.

Last edited by a moderator:

slates9

We are the number 1 tribe in this world. Although BH did recently try to make a run on our spot through recruitment..lol...yet they're not getting flamed...

Because BH recruited 6 players who they have close ties with, which have been addressed time and again on these forums. The entire world expected something like this to happen, or for those players to delete. Maybe you should open your eyes a bit more.

DeletedUser

On a side note, I was not licking ass on the world 30 chat, just giving LoEn guys the respect they deserve
Well sure some players get respect, and I'm sure Phoenx and LoEN get nukes from D2 and maybe even DRIFT that look like this but really?

The true power of the bonfire!

http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/46c46ab77ff8401d262fc099db5eb975
http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/b0f9cebc7c36a3c7a6b847d27e3629d5
http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/eace2da4cb0cdfab87deec82bc423fdb
http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/9870c461f7f0d8ffd761b3559fbd4bd4
http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/8ba34ad624e2a02bc46bb7a6266d54b7

Total ODA Gained: 397
Total ODD Gained: 97660

DeletedUser

don't get things twisted troll.

I, nor any in RAM have a problem with anything BH does. Good for them, bolster their ranks, we do the same, as do most tribes in TW. The difference being that RAM gets flamed for it..rofl..

Status
Not open for further replies.