Ram would like to point out!

• Thread starter Michael Wittman
  • Start date

DeletedUser80608

I don't know much about this war Ram has with Phoenx, but doesnt seem to be a heavy war..

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 270
Side 2: 475
Difference: 205

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 10
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,455,267
Side 2: 4,412,420
Difference: 1,957,153

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35,760
Side 2: 91,915
Difference: 56,155

chart

DeletedUser71961

The calm before the storm?

im joining Phoenix noob so now you are in big trouble! im going to prove to everybody you got that OD from nobling out inactives, THAT WAS A JOKE BTW before everybody starts crying and making threats, is it still ok to joke in here?

DeletedUser44039

im joining Phoenix noob so now you are in big trouble! im going to prove to everybody you got that OD from nobling out inactives, THAT WAS A JOKE BTW before everybody starts crying and making threats, is it still ok to joke in here?

we all now it was a joke... phoenx would never recruit you :lol:

Michael Wittman

Oh come on iriz, jimmy is a good guy, he just gets emotional. I do the same thing on here sometimes because these players with me are friends.

As you can see, from this thread ram leadership is aware of realities. It is too early to talk about BH or decide fighting with us as we share little frontline and both they and us have lots of consolidating and expanding to do before that day comes. Anything sooner would be a long long disappointing war. Also I have pointed out that in talks with decide leaders we have promised to help them in any way possible to jump over our new recruits.

Our war is with the propaganda tribe phoenx. Sorry world 30 about those disappointing stats for the last week. Calarasi was right that a good deal of our players were waiting on nukes to return home from long trips. That's one thing you have to work around when you have so much territory. We will see if we can make the next week look much better :). I think the only area we may be arrogant is with phoenx and that is what happens when both sides hate eachother(thanks paj). I would say that paj rhetoric has been a great help to ram as it has provided much more motivation which our leadership would have had to provide.

Asa and the old archon, remember how you could not get NADs motivated to attack DIE because the majority had little taste for phoenx plans for back stabbing? Although I would day phoenx is also highly motivated against ram. They just don't seem to like us much :p

DeletedUser71961

we all now it was a joke... phoenx would never recruit you :lol:

shut up! look at my OD! well il apply to BH or DECIDE, if that fails il quickly attack a tribe then hide in RAM! hey it worked for the lmawii account so it should work for me :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh come on iriz, jimmy is a good guy, he just gets emotional. I do the same thing on here sometimes because these players with me are friends.

As you can see, from this thread ram leadership is aware of realities. It is too early to talk about BH or decide fighting with us as we share little frontline and both they and us have lots of consolidating and expanding to do before that day comes. Anything sooner would be a long long disappointing war. Also I have pointed out that in talks with decide leaders we have promised to help them in any way possible to jump over our new recruits.

Our war is with the propaganda tribe phoenx. Sorry world 30 about those disappointing stats for the last week. Calarasi was right that a good deal of our players were waiting on nukes to return home from long trips. That's one thing you have to work around when you have so much territory. We will see if we can make the next week look much better :). I think the only area we may be arrogant is with phoenx and that is what happens when both sides hate eachother(thanks paj). I would say that paj rhetoric has been a great help to ram as it has provided much more motivation which our leadership would have had to provide.

Asa and the old archon, remember how you could not get NADs motivated to attack DIE because the majority had little taste for phoenx plans for back stabbing? Although I would day phoenx is also highly motivated against ram. They just don't seem to like us much :p

NADs did not want to fight, quite the ironic name, so they joined RAM. You're all a bunch of pussies who believe in nothing but safety in numbers. Way. To. Go.

DeletedUser65940

this is the kind of post that boils my pi**, everybody knows ~B~ was in bad shape and falling apart anyway and being attacked by LEGI0N, Legion, DECIDE, RAM and DRIFT, some bad decisions by me and working with a bunch of noobs down south didnt help, (noobs being the cowards that gave in) you make it sound like RAM on its own smashed us no problem! all our troops were up north and you walked through inactives and cowards that deleted their accounts, you DID NOT take our best players on at full strength and we DID NOT know you were going to attack us or you would have got a better fight, the outcome might have been the same it just might not have came so quickly, its that kind of attitude that does you no favours, dont sugar coat things but dont make it sound like you're invincible let Michael do the talking eh?

bite me!!

If your tribe didn't foresee a confrontation with RAM then thats your own fault. If you had internal problems, then thats your fault. If you were too arrogant to keep open, positive relations with all the tribes you neighbour then, again, thats your fault.

In response to the part I bolded. Where did I say that hmm? Find me a quote of myself saying RAM completely and utterly slaughtered ~B~ without any assistance whatsoever... or something to that effect. Like I said, RAM and DRIFT mainly became heavily involved with ~B~ to help DECIDE. We keep nice friendly relations with our neighbours (eg; D2, DECIDE). And being a tribe that greatly disliked BD/THE and has had a strong friendship with DECIDE, we didn't hesitate in attacking ~B~

You say we didn't fight your best players? Who are (were) your best players?

We actively fought every player that shared the RAM/~B~ border. If they couldn't hold their own (which they didn't) then its cause you didn't train them. Some of them were only sent 200hr fakes... they deleted!

DeletedUser71961

Feel free to speculate as much as you like, which you will all continue to do. As said in another thread, DECIDE asked RAM to help them with ~B~ so that they could focus on THE (THE being the bigger threat). So RAM and ~B~ went to war. After only a few hundred caps against ~B~, they disbanded, thus RAM won the war. The winner of the war gets to play with the spoils. So we recruited a few players, two of them in the top 6 players of the world. These players are really nice people and have settled into RAM nicely and actively participate in the goings on.

I dont think its too much to ask for RAM to recruit a few players from a war started to take heat off DECIDE, and I dont think it reasonable for DECIDE to complain about that.

Think about this, How would DECIDE have fared against THE and ~B~, had RAM said "NO", and allowed its long-time friend to continue to get hit from both sides?

Cshipley did a lot of things that were... odd. Whether he really had contact with the tribes Phoenx declared on, or whether it was just a bluff that failed is only to his knowledge.

happy? RHCP! i put it in bold so even somebody of your mentality can read it, whats wrong with you today? you still pissed at all the red reports i sent back to you? remember when you fought me one on one and lost? its just a fact one on one im better than you, when you had 6 of you mates helping you it was a little different though wasnt it? get over it you big girl and stop crying, and BTW congrats on RAM finally appointing a decent level headed duke that doesnt love himself, i love you though michael.

KarmaX

@Jimmy :

This is a TRIBALWARS game if you don't know Jimmy! If you attack me, even in 100,000 years or infinity years you won't do any harm to me! Same thing applies for Red. Sending nukes from 100s of hours was to just throw them to build something else :p You're like a wastage dump. :p It takes time for players to move, esp. with worlds with noble limits. You have to jump, place your villages close, get few close nukes, etc. I don't know what you're boasting about, you'll still a big FAIL and will always be. And it looks like you're crying here right now coz you lost a friend you didn't even bother to explain game better if you call yourself pro and him a noob. :p

Go on, take out your frustations like dairyboy and quit.

DeletedUser

Having red reports does not mean that you are better than anyone else. I get red reports on barbs sometimes. :icon_eek:

I'd take RCHP over you in my tribe anytime. You talk big for an inexperienced guy, you insult everyone yet we have never seen anything amazing coming from you.

DeletedUser71844

Yeah, and according to RAM, ~B~ are pathetic. Yet when we had a bump with DECIDE we came out on top. So what do they think of DECIDE?
Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Side 2:
Tribes: HLV

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 298
Difference: 210

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 815,567
Side 2: 2,642,416
Difference: 1,826,849

chart

So what would have happened if RAM had of chose to ally itself with us instead of DECIDE?

DeletedUser71961

@Jimmy :

This is a TRIBALWARS game if you don't know Jimmy! If you attack me, even in 100,000 years or infinity years you won't do any harm to me! Same thing applies for Red. Sending nukes from 100s of hours was to just throw them to build something else :p You're like a wastage dump. :p It takes time for players to move, esp. with worlds with noble limits. You have to jump, place your villages close, get few close nukes, etc. I don't know what you're boasting about, you'll still a big FAIL and will always be. And it looks like you're crying here right now coz you lost a friend you didn't even bother to explain game better if you call yourself pro and him a noob. :p

Go on, take out your frustations like dairyboy and quit.

im a failure? that was the same words pwned used which makes you just as much of a prick as him, do you honestly think id waste my time sending nukes at the likes of you and "red"? your player must be a noob because he sent them at me! you two are nothing to me, why dont you order your players next to me to noble me out because i aint quitting! you are going to have to noble me completely out to get rid of me :lol:, you should have kept your big mouth shut and not got involved with things that have nothing to do with you but you just cant help it can you? youve got to be the big man, you are fond of recruiting refugees (pwned/lmawii) right next to DECIDE how would you feel about me joining DECIDE? or maybe BH, would that be ok if i took my 3 account to one of them tribes right on RAMs doorstep? answer that.

DeletedUser

*Deleted*

I would watch the personal insults. It kinda shows how immature you really are, and if your want players to take you seriously then don't use them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71961

I would watch the personal insults. It kinda shows how immature you really are, and if your want players to take you seriously then don't use them.

who asked for your opinion captain cauliflower head? look into my face! do i look bothered what people on TW think? im not going to watch my p's and q's for anybody il say what i like.

DeletedUser71844

We don't watch our P's and Q's just because of what people think. We tell it how it is.

DeletedUser

Oh look another tough guy on the internet. I find it incredible how many times people here who have no real arguments resort to insulting other players here. just sad.

DeletedUser44039

i always wanted to fight Die, they were cutting my expansion when i was duke of TF but at that time i was like what?? 30k points?? :icon_eek: lol so dont include me in that :)

NADs did not want to fight, quite the ironic name, so they joined RAM. You're all a bunch of pussies who believe in nothing but safety in numbers. Way. To. Go.

hey i was NAD´s too!!! :lol:

DeletedUser71961

Oh look another tough guy on the internet. I find it incredible how many times people here who have no real arguments resort to insulting other players here. just sad.

have you read the whole thing? il narrow it down, i called pwned/lmawii a few things and big hard karma came in and went off his head because i called his boyfriend things, there was faults on both sides, someone wont leave it, drink fuel'd emotions will run high, blows will be thrown, mine will connect..... bla bla bla we all wake up tomorrow with 1000 incoming!