Why DNY won this world so early on

DeletedUser

Learn to use TWstats properly:
Emperor Taizu Joined 21st February 2008 - 11:11 368,088, http://www.twstats.com/en12/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=18241
Mire Joined 06th August 2007 - 22:35 0 http://www.twstats.com/en10/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=1107

That is the date the tribes started. I said DNY was older. CTRL finished around december09/January10 They may have started 6 months earlier but they finished around 9 months earlier. So I stick by my original statement.

Proof? I don't know of any non DNY 18m point player, EVER - exception of course is DNY players who left temporarily, such as Mr Blonde & END - they were aggressive to DNY, and don't count. No opponent ever reached 15m, or even 10m+ as we destroyed all our opponents so (relatively) early in the game.

I am sorry I got the 18 mill guy mixed up with someone else. The guy that joined a couple of months before was Grim Reality. He had never been in DNY fam. until June. You claimed you had no active opposition in the year before the world close so you either recruited an inactive or lied about that.

And you have to take into consideration when tribes ENDED. DNY's war efforts ended a year+ ago, Besides, that's when all the ODA is gained! Small players don't gain ODA fast, as you say, which would obviously mean that big players DO gain ODA fast. As we defeated the world when we were relatively smaller then the tribes of today, it easily explains why our ODA is now on similiar levels. If we were warring today, it'd very likely be far larger then any other tribe in existence in TW.

Also a very fair point, there is no argument with that but I have to say it was your leaderships problem wars ended so quickly. There was too much recruitment of players and to make up for this you dismissed your smaller loyal players to make room for new bigger ones and thought nothing of dismissing those. For example someone put up a list of the top 10 players in the world a while ago. 7 where at one point in your tribe but as soon as they fell behind, they were dismissed and only 1 of those 7 where still in the tribe until the end.

Rest of your post is just garbage lol. Do you proof read what you write? Welcome back? Or are you going to make another "I conceed" topic where you actually say "Oh DNY well done, but you're actually mass recruiting, tribal huggers who will never be as good as any tribe from older worlds lol, for the sole reason that I had a quick look through your stats on TWstats.com. I deduced that low ODD must mean DNY experienced low aggression, thus it must've recruited all the competition, thus it must've been an easy world, nothing special, move along now. Hurr."

Well I don't think I said that once. I feel I am the only one actually giving fair points instead of making stuff up and putting them in quotation marks. Just because there are about 6 of you trying to say stuff back doesn't mean you are right. I am actually trying to put up a real discussion and all you can care to do is pick out the odd quote you think you can counter and just say the rest are garbage if you know you cannot say anything about them.

Our core players did stick around until the wars were over. So your statement fails.

I didn't say they didn't I was critisizing the recruitment part. I said you should recruit a player every now and then whereas DNY's recruitment was just ridiculous. Looking at the stats I have never seen many tribes like it. If the top 100 players of a world all joined the same tribe and nobled everyone else does that mean they won?

A couple of those were because they did not meet DNY standards, so they were kicked and rimmed. So again, this statement fails.

I believe that statement is still true. I said your turnover of players was very high. Dismissing the smaller ones and recruiting bigger ones is still turnover, in fact that's what turnover of players is. So you agreed with me on that one.

How many times do people here have to explain to you about END? Are you not reading anything people are telling you? I will say this one more time and bold it to make it easier for you to read. The END tribe was DNY!!!! Our diplomat thought it would be a good idea to disband DNY and finish the world as END. After he seen the problems it raised the tribe was disbanded and they all came back to DNY. Beyond that the only ones we recruited were to just help with the cleanup operation.

I think you mis-read I didn't once mention END. I was talking about more than 300 different players you had in your tribe. For a tribe that started that late in the world that is very high. It was backing up my point of mass-recruitment in the DNY tribe.

Here are some STATS that you love so much:

Tribal Changes:
CTRL - 712
DNY - 719

Out of our 719, 83 of those were the DNY players that left and later returned to DNY.

As far as the rest of the older worlds there were only 3 top tribes that I found with lower Tribal Changes than DNY. The rest of the top tribes were either over 1000 or were not very old. So our recruitment practices are not any different than any other world.

As I have explained before CTRL started at the very beginning of the world. When starting with players around 116 points you never know if they stay or leave. CTRL had 112 tribe changes since they went, mainly just the players leaving but also others joining and leaving for other reasons. If you take that into account and also that in the first three months they had 175 tribe changes due to players not getting the start they expected and leaving for not liking the settings etc. Something DNY wouldn't have as players were well established when they joined. You get quit a big gap between the 2 tribes.

Using the figures you put up and not taking into account what I have said above you have to recognise, CTRL have about 10 months over DNY, CTRL had all the players leaving as there tribe ended wheras DNY hasn't had there players leaving at the end on the tribe record.

Another fact to point out that many of those accounts do not have their original owners. These numbers do not show up in the tribal changes but also tie into recruiting. This was a practice we stopped doing in DNY the past year as if a player was quitting we asked that they delete their account and the ones we were sitting we dropped and allowed those to delete as well. Hense the sea of greys you keep referring to.

Most accounts do have original owners and if they don't have original owners it doesn't really make much difference. I see it as the player not the guy behind the player.

So now I have answered your questions time for you to field a couple of mine:

1. Why do you feel it is necessary for you to discredit what we accomplished here?
2. What, if any, accomplishments have you achieved in this game that you can prove?
3. Can we have the pleasure to take this battle to W53? You gather up your "tw experts" and make a premade in the same direction we are headed. You up for the challenge or are you scared? (here comes the "I'm busy" excuses)

1. I originally congratulated you and I got a kind of cocky atmosphere in this area as if you achieved something that it is quite clear you didn't it is being said in many worlds, world 24 changed there map to put all tribes in a family to take the piss out of you and word travelled fast of your success and all experienced players where coming out with the same comments. I originally stuck up for DNY but after going to TWstats and seeing the facts it was evident that some of those comments where deffinitly true and others looked highly likely to be true.

2. I don't come on here to achieve accomplishments, I come on here to enjoy the game. That is the difference between DNY and other tribes. DNY come on to try and win the game so use tactics like recruitment to get what they want. Other players come on here to play for fun so recruitment stops at a certain stage in the world and tribes just plan attacks against each other rather than recruiting enemy players.

3. Depends on the settings. It would be stupid if we both chose the same direction as it wouldn't give us time to grow before fighting each other. But chose your direction and if I'm there I will chose a direction near it (e.g I wont chose the direction completely opposite.) I haven't played this game for about 18 months (apart from the last month) so it will take a while to get my contact list of TW friends back up to the size I need.

DeletedUser

2. I don't come on here to achieve accomplishments, I come on here to enjoy the game. That is the difference between DNY and other tribes.

Oh yea, DNY players are robots and playing TW is like a job, none of DNY players are having fun while playing TW. After this statement i think i can stop reading your posts, though i should have stopped earlier.

You seriously have no idea about DNY.

DNY come on to try and win the game so use tactics like recruitment to get what they want.

Ohhh noo, those bastards, they use tactics !!!! such as recruitment, pure evil !!! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Sorry for the double post but I needed to add this:

As far as the rest of the older worlds there were only 3 top tribes that I found with lower Tribal Changes than DNY. The rest of the top tribes were either over 1000 or were not very old. So our recruitment practices are not any different than any other world.

Worlds with rank #1 tribe with less tribe changes than you (and more than 1 year old):
World 1 (1 year 3 months)
World 2 (3 years 2 months+) (older than TWstats)
World 4 (3 years 2 months+) (older than TWstats)
World 7 (2 years 2 months)
World 11 (1 year 3 months)

Worlds with rank #1 tribe too young (next highest rank)
World 3 ( 2 years 7 months)
World 6 (1 year 9 months)

Worlds with more tribe changes than you
World 5 (tribe been round since the first month) (Before TWstats)
World 8 (tribe been round since the very early days) (Before Twstats)
World 9 (Didn't know this tribe but they were created before Twstats)
World 10 (top 2 tribes are both fairly new. TUBA are the next tribe with around the same number but slightly more)

Well, you comfortably have less tribe changes than the top tribe in world 5 8 and 9. But they are all far older than you. In comparison you have recruited and turned over players faster than all of the above tribes from each world.

Oh yea, DNY players are robots and playing TW is like a job, none of DNY players are having fun while playing TW. After this statement i think i can stop reading your posts, though i should have stopped earlier.

Since you claim your enemys where defeated a year ago whats so fun about nobling inactives and barbs?

Ohhh noo, those bastards, they use tactics !!!! such as recruitment, pure evil !!! :icon_redface:

recruitment is not evil, players who have fun on this game don't use recruitment because it is not a fun way to win. DNY seemed to do this just to win the world. It may or may not have been fun I don't know the people behind the computer I just know the stats.

Last edited by a moderator:

slinkiestwizard

I think you mis-read I didn't once mention END. I was talking about more than 300 different players you had in your tribe. For a tribe that started that late in the world that is very high. It was backing up my point of mass-recruitment in the DNY tribe.

Ill quote in color so you can answer my questions according to how you yourself present them.

OK Sean ill take your bait above are your own words. I was part of the cleanup crew that joined DNY after the fact . Truth be told until i actually learned to play i wouldnt have been worthy of DNY myself. They actually taught me the game with there incomings and forced me to learn the game. Again this makes me happy.

I think you mis-read I didn't once mention END
Who were you referring to ? YOU stated merging of a mass tribe with totals of player count. Do your research name names!

I was talking about more than 300 different players you had in your tribe
Plz name them DNY finished with 61 , are you trying to point out players brought in as the spoils of war over an extended amount of time?? If a tribe dosent recruit the best of the enemy after a war they are retarded and wont last .

For a tribe that started that late in the world that is very high
Um ok what do you see as late in the world???What after Nuke family was gone? I think at that point there were more than 30+ ks that needed to be filled by players . Yeah thats real late in the game! Yes unlike newer worlds this one fully filled before it was clossed, not to mention mass restarts.

It was backing up my point of mass-recruitment in the DNY tribe
Again you have not proved any points about mass recruitment , only what you think happened. Show facts that relate to something other than what you perceive .

And to finish this ill add one more thing READ IT well because you are starting to make a fool of yourself all over the forums

Gouge
You might want to take a short break from posting, your getting hammered on the W12 forums and now you have put your foot in your month over here as well...almost everything you say is baseless and has a insulting know it all undertone.

Im done begone bed bug!

DeletedUser

That is the date the tribes started. I said DNY was older. CTRL finished around december09/January10 They may have started 6 months earlier but they finished around 9 months earlier. So I stick by my original statement.

CTRL is still a tribe, so your statement is wrong. Most of the players left in July, 3 monthes ago, not the 9 monthes like you suggest. If you need evidence of this go to your baby, twstats, and look it up.

I am sorry I got the 18 mill guy mixed up with someone else. The guy that joined a couple of months before was Grim Reality. He had never been in DNY fam. until June. You claimed you had no active opposition in the year before the world close so you either recruited an inactive or lied about that.

Again you fail to read what people are telling you. Grim was not active and offered to delete or help us noble out the remaining players. We chose to have him help us.

Also a very fair point, there is no argument with that but I have to say it was your leaderships problem wars ended so quickly. There was too much recruitment of players and to make up for this you dismissed your smaller loyal players to make room for new bigger ones and thought nothing of dismissing those. For example someone put up a list of the top 10 players in the world a while ago. 7 where at one point in your tribe but as soon as they fell behind, they were dismissed and only 1 of those 7 where still in the tribe until the end.

This clearly shows how aggresive our tribe was. Not everyone could keep up and not everyone liked our aggresive style of play.

Well I don't think I said that once. I feel I am the only one actually giving fair points instead of making stuff up and putting them in quotation marks. Just because there are about 6 of you trying to say stuff back doesn't mean you are right. I am actually trying to put up a real discussion and all you can care to do is pick out the odd quote you think you can counter and just say the rest are garbage if you know you cannot say anything about them.

If you were truly trying to have a discussion then you could find out from the DNY players how we won this world and the tactics we used instead of drawing conclusions based on what you see in Twstats. That is what pisses us off more than anything, you do not take the time to read our responses to you, instead you pick out what you want and go off on another argument basically restating what you have said over and over.

I didn't say they didn't I was critisizing the recruitment part. I said you should recruit a player every now and then whereas DNY's recruitment was just ridiculous. Looking at the stats I have never seen many tribes like it. If the top 100 players of a world all joined the same tribe and nobled everyone else does that mean they won?

Yes, they would win but you would never get the top 100 to just leave their tribe and join 1 as there is no fun in that. All of our players got to the top by knocking out the top through war. We either defeated the top players or we defeated their tribe after which we did bring in their best. DNY was an elite tribe with elite players, when we defeated our opponite we took the best and moved on to the next tribe. We won our world in record time because we did not take the time to eat inactives or barbs. There was only 1 two week time period where we attempted to do this and we almost lost the tribe because they were bored.

I believe that statement is still true. I said your turnover of players was very high. Dismissing the smaller ones and recruiting bigger ones is still turnover, in fact that's what turnover of players is. So you agreed with me on that one.

While I agree we had turnover, my point is our turnover is not much, if any, higher than any other top tribe in any world. The majority of our core group stayed until the world was won.

Go to your twstats and count the rest of the top tribes in other worlds and see how many different players they had. You will find DNY fits right in with the rest of them.

As I have explained before CTRL started at the very beginning of the world. When starting with players around 116 points you never know if they stay or leave. CTRL had 112 tribe changes since they went, mainly just the players leaving but also others joining and leaving for other reasons. If you take that into account and also that in the first three months they had 175 tribe changes due to players not getting the start they expected and leaving for not liking the settings etc. Something DNY wouldn't have as players were well established when they joined. You get quit a big gap between the 2 tribes.

This is a lame excuse and the exact opposite should be the case. If they started together then they should grow and stay together unless they were just a mass recruiting tribe. It is more difficult to mesh elite players egos into the same tribe and get them to stay together than it is to take players that start the game together. We had elite players from different tribes that served as Dukes, Barons, and they all had their own way to run a tribe. In DNY it was either our way or the highway. If you look at your beloved twstats you will see that many times this was the case as once in a while we had to dismiss a player or they left and decide later to return.

Using the figures you put up and not taking into account what I have said above you have to recognise, CTRL have about 10 months over DNY, CTRL had all the players leaving as there tribe ended wheras DNY hasn't had there players leaving at the end on the tribe record.

So if you throw out our mass exodus of players leaving and then returning we still had less tribe changes thatn CTRL. I will not recognize CTRL was "10 monthes over DNY" as this is not true, again look up your twstats.

Most accounts do have original owners and if they don't have original owners it doesn't really make much difference. I see it as the player not the guy behind the player.

Bull crap! If you find a new owner for the account then there is not the need to replace them. CTRL was constantly trying to find new owners for their accounts, I know this because I was asked to take one over on a number of occassions. This was a practice we discontinued doing in the past year of our existance and anybody that wanted to quit was asked to delete.

1. I originally congratulated you and I got a kind of cocky atmosphere in this area as if you achieved something that it is quite clear you didn't it is being said in many worlds, world 24 changed there map to put all tribes in a family to take the piss out of you and word travelled fast of your success and all experienced players where coming out with the same comments. I originally stuck up for DNY but after going to TWstats and seeing the facts it was evident that some of those comments where deffinitly true and others looked highly likely to be true.

You congratulated us by proceeding to discredit us at how we won this world. This is the thread that YOU started. I do not know what has been said in all worlds, nor do I care, YOU are the one coming here and flaming us not them.

2. I don't come on here to achieve accomplishments, I come on here to enjoy the game. That is the difference between DNY and other tribes. DNY come on to try and win the game so use tactics like recruitment to get what they want. Other players come on here to play for fun so recruitment stops at a certain stage in the world and tribes just plan attacks against each other rather than recruiting enemy players.

So your playing a game that you have no intentions of winning or to achieve certain level of accomplishments? Wow, then why even play the game? Again, our tactics to win was not soley based on recruitment like you are suggesting. We won this world through wars.

3. Depends on the settings. It would be stupid if we both chose the same direction as it wouldn't give us time to grow before fighting each other. But chose your direction and if I'm there I will chose a direction near it (e.g I wont chose the direction completely opposite.) I haven't played this game for about 18 months (apart from the last month) so it will take a while to get my contact list of TW friends back up to the size I need.

Please do tell what kind of settings you are looking for. Since you are flaming other worlds you should have no problem trying to find TW friends to come and help you.

Try using the Edit button or the multiple quote feature.

Worlds with rank #1 tribe with less tribe changes than you (and more than 1 year old):

World 10 (top 2 tribes are both fairly new. TUBA are the next tribe with around the same number but slightly more)

Well, you comfortably have less tribe changes than the top tribe in world 5 8 and 9. But they are all far older than you. In comparison you have recruited and turned over players faster than all of the above tribes from each world.

Show me some stats that back this claim up.

Since you claim your enemys where defeated a year ago whats so fun about nobling inactives and barbs?

The tribes were defeated, we were still nobling the barb eaters until we nobled them all out.

But I would like to point out how your mighty CTRL you defend enjoyed nobling barbs and inactives. Quick check of your favorite tool, twstats, had this to say:

CTRL
Total Conquers
Gains - 144,149
Losses - 22,483

No Tribe Ennoblements - 63,893
Internal Ennoblements - 12,529

DNY

Total Conquers
Gains - 145,964
Losses - 5,445

No Tribe Ennoblements - 47,203
Internal Ennoblements - 6,816

Let me guess, your going to twist these stats and say CTRL had stronger competition? But yet they nobled way more barbs and internals than we did. Could it be that we were just that GOOD? :icon_rolleyes:

recruitment is not evil, players who have fun on this game don't use recruitment because it is not a fun way to win. DNY seemed to do this just to win the world. It may or may not have been fun I don't know the people behind the computer I just know the stats. **************************************

There was no need to throw that insult at us. After all, did you not say you were trying to "have a discussion"?

DeletedUser

recruitment is not evil, players who have fun on this game don't use recruitment because it is not a fun way to win. DNY seemed to do this just to win the world. It may or may not have been fun I don't know the people behind the computer I just know the stats. If they had fun fair enough, small things amuse small minds.

You couldn't be more wrong. I was there, on the other side of the fence, and I can't tell you how off base you are.

1. DNY, regardless of what numbers you are seeing, were not into recruiting their enemies. Far from it. If that had of been the case they would have had to form a family of 29 tribes to accommodate all the jumpers they would have had in their laps. Did they recruit enemies? Of course, stupid not to, but to say that this has even a little to do with their overall success is totally incorrect.

2. DNY, regardless of what numbers you are seeing, was NEVER a tribe that grew or advanced from barbarian nobling. It was "socially unacceptable" to noble barbs in DNY and if barbs were being taken it was due to a strategic need and not in any way as their plan to rule the world. They would tease each other about it in the W12 forum. I guess my point is....you are wrong. :)

3. If you are trying to substantiate your point by indicating that DNY does not have the ODD they should (am I using that correctly? been awhile) you are totally overlooking, perhaps, the most destructive element of DNY. They rolled out the ultimate mind fook. They were gods at scaring the living hell out of people without ever making them a target at all.

I was a squad leader and we kicked arse (or so I thought) until it was time to go after DNY. I couldn't get almost anyone to launch on them and when they did...oh my god...they shredded them, anyone who sent support, anyone who sent resources, anyone who sent a damn Hallmark card became such a target that it caused everyone to stop, pee their pants and hide. If that wasn't enough, the poor person who was getting attacked often got nothing as far as support goes and getting a sitter for an account that was being hit by DNY was like winning the lottery...good luck. Very sad but very true not to mention very effective.

It was kind of like a bank robbery. The bad guys come in and everyone ducks and hides behind something. Anyone who tries to be a hero gets it so badly that the chance of another hero presenting themselves is slim and none.

4. I was long gone by then, but I can guess that the reason they stuck around after there was clearly no one else to fight was that they wanted what they earned and deserved and many refused to move on before they got it. What they did in that time is really of no consequence as how could they have done anything else? I can assure you that if even a small opposition formed against them they would have taken care of that too.

Sean, I have watched you go on and on about what you think it was like on W12 and I guess I had my fill. Trust me when I say it brings me no great comfort that DNY won as in the process they destroyed a tribe that I cared quite a bit about. You really have no idea what it was like on W12 and you certainly are clueless about DNY. To read that they succeeded by nobling barbs and recruiting enemies is just insane. Please do yourself a favor and take all that knowledge you think you have to a world you actually play/played on and stop trying to diminish what seems to be, at this point, the biggest score in TW.

slinkiestwizard

Red
Let me guess, your going to twist these stats and say CTRL had stronger competition? But yet they nobled way more barbs and internals than we did.
with that being said the next thing he will claim is the stats are wrong or you miss read them

Red
Could it be that we were just that GOOD?
Anyone that fought against DNY knows what they were Red . You are starting to demean what your tribe was by feeding into this trolls idiocy . He has no claim nor support, regarding any facts.Hes jealous of what DNY achieved , and will never be part of a tribe even close to as sound or aggressive. His biggest problem was the fact he couldn't get in, as his stats showed he wasn't close to worthy.

So this being said all he is trying to do is demean DNY and what they achieved to feel better about his own existence.

Red contact Blonde again and let him have at it with the troll ,he can and will dig up the stats that will support DNY as he was friggen good at it above and beyond. Dont we have another World to worry about soon?

Let the troll bring his minions and we can have at it for real !

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
CTRL, like Floritus just loves to always mention, is STILL around. Besides, we could just as easily say that DNY's wars ended a year+ ago, so we're "younger". Besides, "length of time open" does not mean "older". Mozart was alive for 35 years, and died in 1791. Tchaikovksy died at the longer age of 53 in 1893, does that also mean Tchaikovksy is "older"? No. Also, with END, we had loads of members leave, and then return. Also, we got a tribe change (playing leaving) everytime one of our members quit, if you want to start splitting hairs. Frankly this idea that tribe changes over such a long time has any meaning at all is absurd, and anyone who has a good understanding of late gameplay would know this.

Grim reality was under 10M points, also he had association with DNY in the past via Oots. He was basically a perma sit, or he kept his account open, but inactive.
Oots. None 20th July 2009 - 01:00:01 7,917,267
None OA 25th June 2010 - 07:10:14 9,641,248
What progress! He wasn't "active opposition".

There was never anything like this. It's rubbish. Take it from me, an actual DNY player. Who are you to tell me that this is true? Because it isn't.

This is the impression you're giving. You're not putting up a real discussion. All you're doing is basically saying DNY players are wrong, and even W12 players that they are wrong, when clearly we are the most qualified people to discuss the history of W12 and DNY! What I label garbage is basically just your reiterations of the stuff you keep on repeating, the points to those assumptions have already been made. Read over the responses.

slinkiestwizard

Red
Let me guess, your going to twist these stats and say CTRL had stronger competition? But yet they nobled way more barbs and internals than we did.
with that being said the next thing he will claim is the stats are wrong or you miss read them

Red
Could it be that we were just that GOOD?
Anyone that fought against DNY knows what they were Red . You are starting to demean what your tribe was by feeding into this trolls idiocy . He has no claim nor support, regarding any facts.Hes jealous of what DNY achieved , and will never be part of a tribe even close to as sound or aggressive. His biggest problem was the fact he couldn't get in, as his stats showed he wasn't close to worthy.

Originally Posted by sean5500
Also a very fair point, there is no argument with that but I have to say it was your leaderships problem wars ended so quickly

Dude your an idiot!!!!!!! What did they want to extend wars??? Get it done ,over with and move on. If you were taught different you learned under a noob!!

So this being said all he is trying to do is demean DNY and what they achieved to feel better about his own existence.

Red contact Blonde again and let him have at it with the troll ,he can and will dig up the stats that will support DNY as he was friggen good at it above and beyond. Dont we have another World to worry about soon?

Let the troll bring his minions and we can have at it for real !

Aradiaa
You couldn't be more wrong. I was there, on the other side of the fence, and I can't tell you how off base you are.

1. DNY, regardless of what numbers you are seeing, were not into recruiting their enemies. Far from it. If that had of been the case they would have had to form a family of 29 tribes to accommodate all the jumpers they would have had in their laps. Did they recruit enemies? Of course, stupid not to, but to say that this has even a little to do with their overall success is totally incorrect.

2. DNY, regardless of what numbers you are seeing, was NEVER a tribe that grew or advanced from barbarian nobling. It was "socially unacceptable" to noble barbs in DNY and if barbs were being taken it was due to a strategic need and not in any way as their plan to rule the world. They would tease each other about it in the W12 forum. I guess my point is....you are wrong. :)

3. If you are trying to substantiate your point by indicating that DNY does not have the ODD they should (am I using that correctly? been awhile) you are totally overlooking, perhaps, the most destructive element of DNY. They rolled out the ultimate mind fook. They were gods at scaring the living hell out of people without ever making them a target at all.

I was a squad leader and we kicked arse (or so I thought) until it was time to go after DNY. I couldn't get almost anyone to launch on them and when they did...oh my god...they shredded them, anyone who sent support, anyone who sent resources, anyone who sent a damn Hallmark card became such a target that it caused everyone to stop, pee their pants and hide. If that wasn't enough, the poor person who was getting attacked often got nothing as far as support goes and getting a sitter for an account that was being hit by DNY was like winning the lottery...good luck. Very sad but very true not to mention very effective.

It was kind of like a bank robbery. The bad guys come in and everyone ducks and hides behind something. Anyone who tries to be a hero gets it so badly that the chance of another hero presenting themselves is slim and none.

4. I was long gone by then, but I can guess that the reason they stuck around after there was clearly no one else to fight was that they wanted what they earned and deserved and many refused to move on before they got it. What they did in that time is really of no consequence as how could they have done anything else? I can assure you that if even a small opposition formed against them they would have taken care of that too.

Sean, I have watched you go on and on about what you think it was like on W12 and I guess I had my fill. Trust me when I say it brings me no great comfort that DNY won as in the process they destroyed a tribe that I cared quite a bit about. You really have no idea what it was like on W12 and you certainly are clueless about DNY. To read that they succeeded by nobling barbs and recruiting enemies is just insane. Please do yourself a favor and take all that knowledge you think you have to a world you actually play/played on and stop trying to diminish what seems to be, at this point, the biggest score in TW.
Excellent post this guy just dont get it , as the BSW leader i went through the same garbage , honestly it was a no win situation

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The neat thing about all this is seeing all the leaders of our past enemy tribes are the ones making the best arguments.

BSW - Slinkiestwizard
Oots - Mr. Blonde (all Pawen would say is "pffffft")
FEMA - Aradiaa
A/D/E - The Cracker and Lord Haseo
CCE - Kotsiras

The other ones I bet would concur.

DeletedUser

The neat thing about all this is seeing all the leaders of our past enemy tribes are the ones making the best arguments.

BSW - Slinkiestwizard
FEMA - Aradiaa
CCE - Kotsiras

Yea I also like reading their well written replies.

DeletedUser

Epic, your comparing stats of different worlds with different settings and most importanat different SPEED. Haven't you heared that it is impossible to compare 2 or like in your case 12 different worlds in perspective because all world's politics, development, wars and so on and so on, are different. There isn't like 12 equal tribes in 12 worlds, each world is entirely different, #1 tribes tend to change in some worlds, some disbands some get's to second place and so on. If you feel that it is enough to extract stats of current #1 tribes from first 12 worlds and throw em here your delusionated.

Who said you can't play 2 worlds at a time once biggest wars are over and all you have to do is just make the remaining players quit ? If you play a world for ~2 years, kill any real opposition you will most likely will play one more year and go to the end, espeacially since before no one ever succeded to do that. Also you don't need to be that active anymore to kill those barb eaters that still play. Plus during those 2 years you make friends and you wanna stick with them, we had many players leaving the game due to varios rl reasons and coming back to W12 mostly because of their friends, but that's something you will never understand anyways.

recruitment is not evil, players who have fun on this game don't use recruitment because it is not a fun way to win. DNY seemed to do this just to win the world. It may or may not have been fun I don't know the people behind the computer I just know the stats.

Ah, getting to insults now ? :)

Somehow i never saw a tribe who doesn't recruit, have you ? It must be that none of people who plays TW have fun on this game. Of course our leaders could have never recruit anyone and disband tribe many months ago or still be playing w12 few more years, but for what ? Because some nitwit thinks we finished our world too fast ?

Even our former enemies are saying how we fought and congrats us, ENEMIES. They are the ones who could criticize us, but even they say DNY was worthy to win W12, yet you are trying to imply something different, it really takes the bun for some nobody to come here and keep accusing DNY with failed assumptions and ill personal feelings towards DNY.

Anyone can twist stats and make assumptions, it's just a game with numbers, the more stats you have the longer you can play, but in reality stats doesn't mean a shit, what matters is how people spent their time here and how fun it was for them, how they enjoyed wars and everything else they experienced here in W12. With every post of yours you are making a bigger fool of yourself in everyone's eyes.

DeletedUser80269

I personally feel if you spent all that time getting to the end why not disband the tribe and go at it solo and let sub tribes be created... thats alot of work to just stop and have nothing to show for it (im sorry but 500 premium points isnt enough to make up for the years of playing)

slinkiestwizard

BSW - Slinkiestwizard
FEMA - Aradiaa
CCE - Kotsiras

And Red he still dont get it , sean keeps Posting like an idiot and dosent understand we lived it !

Hes a troll spamming this forum who again couldnt , wouldnt and never would have made it into DNY. Hes bothered by that as he didnt have the qualifications at the time .Therefore he has a need to spam without having any clue as to what he talking about!

Blaac thunda
I personally feel if you spent all that time getting to the end why not disband the tribe and go at it solo and let sub tribes be created... thats alot of work to just stop and have nothing to show for it (im sorry but 500 premium points isnt enough to make up for the years of playing)

Dont even get started with this banter, read all the post before posting something this insane! All your answers will be there . The point was to get it done and finish being #1 DNY did that and more!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

They are more happy for winning the world than receiving premium :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lmao, like we were trying to win the world for 500 premium points. :lol:

DeletedUser

The time was spent with one objective to win the world as a "Tribe" why do we need to fight ourselves when we can just move on to another world and win again there if we want to ? We have everything to show for it, we have the FIRST world in TW HISTORY to close because of COMPLETE dominnance.

This is complete BULL you know nothing about these worlds. You know as much about these worlds as you do w12

Take world 4 for example it has the most simlar settings out of your selection of worlds but with a little bit of research you would know that there was a life tribe, a life 2 and a life 3. Did you include all of those tribe changes ?

If you want to post "facts" from TWSTATS post all of them, do the research.

p.s you keep mentioning you are having a discussion, but you have not replied to one of my comments, you are picking and selecting each and every quote that fits.

DeletedUser

Sean plays w51 with the account name of "sean 5500", let's give him 3 years to show us how "closing the world" should be done :icon_rolleyes: