BREAKING NEWS - Noobaxes announces he is quiting RAM

KarmaX

Cheers Noob! You just proved that you are more arrogant than any one in this world. Yes, I was the one that asked you to be the link between DECIDE and RAM and i think that was my worst mistake. You were the tyrannic one that solely wanted to hug DECIDE by giving Lmawii and DBL J up for a NAP. Also, to prove your point you never ever even gave any justification. I know your views are more important than the tribe itself so kudos to that.

We RAM have never been arrogant. We have just done what we thought to be the best and yes, in the verge of world's end these situations are common. Being rank 1 tribe comes with a price, and everyone has their eyes set up on how to get them down by force or by demoralizing their members and I know not all can be strong and few will fall for this cheap tactics :icon_razz:.

Yes, loosing active Noobaxes, was a huge loss for RAM, but that happened many many months ago, so this post means nothing to me as it is an old news. Yes, there will be disagreements, and like man you should fight on that rather than being a girl and also calling your own tribe noobs. Yes, I admit than percentage wise PHOENX might have better skills but if you are counting skills in numbers, we have it more than them. Also, I don't think you can call any other noobs being a noob yourself :lol:. Remember, those days, even when you had no.1 ODA, how noob you were and I was helping you out with things? Mberns and I had a disagreement and yes, we both compromised and fought it out. Our friendship wasn't weak that anyone could break and yes, we're back to normal as good friends back again. I thought you as a friend and still do but I guess a girl's affection was stronger :icon_rolleyes: that you forgot your old friends. Yes, I removed you from council and the only sole reason was for you to realize what you have lost and why.

Anyways, best of luck to you in what you do. This post has not shamed solely RAM but yourself too.

DeletedUser

Slates said: I've had decisions go against me, it's never made me leave.

WE TRY WE TRY!!!

----

Sorry I don't want to pollute this tread. RAM, noob, want me to be a mediator between you guys to see if things can be worked out?

DeletedUser

I read one response on this thread, then read between the lines. NOT impressed.

DeletedUser

Good luck noobaxes, may i ask what direction are you taking now? For example, who is your attention going to be focused on, any new tribe intrests, what are you going to do now that you've left RAM but are surrounded by RAM/DRIFT players? My apologies if you are keeping your information disclosed for now. I just for i'd ask the inevitable question. I was just curious and intrested into your future progression routes and any new choices your going to make :)

DeletedUser

Cheers Noob! You just proved that you are more arrogant than any one in this world. Yes, I was the one that asked you to be the link between DECIDE and RAM and i think that was my worst mistake. You were the tyrannic one that solely wanted to hug DECIDE by giving Lmawii and DBL J up for a NAP. Also, to prove your point you never ever even gave any justification. I know your views are more important than the tribe itself so kudos to that.

We RAM have never been arrogant. We have just done what we thought to be the best and yes, in the verge of world's end these situations are common. Being rank 1 tribe comes with a price, and everyone has their eyes set up on how to get them down by force or by demoralizing their members and I know not all can be strong and few will fall for this cheap tactics :icon_razz:.

Yes, loosing active Noobaxes, was a huge loss for RAM, but that happened many many months ago, so this post means nothing to me as it is an old news. Yes, there will be disagreements, and like man you should fight on that rather than being a girl and also calling your own tribe noobs. Yes, I admit than percentage wise PHOENX might have better skills but if you are counting skills in numbers, we have it more than them. Also, I don't think you can call any other noobs being a noob yourself :lol:. Remember, those days, even when you had no.1 ODA, how noob you were and I was helping you out with things? Mberns and I had a disagreement and yes, we both compromised and fought it out. Our friendship wasn't weak that anyone could break and yes, we're back to normal as good friends back again. I thought you as a friend and still do but I guess a girl's affection was stronger :icon_rolleyes: that you forgot your old friends. Yes, I removed you from council and the only sole reason was for you to realize what you have lost and why.

Anyways, best of luck to you in what you do. This post has not shamed solely RAM but yourself too.

My views on DECIDE were well known. We clearly weren't in a position to add more wars. We should have kept a few of those -B- but NOT take everything to block them the way as I've said to you time and time again.

How am I only thinking of my own personal interest when what I was trying to prevent is to get to war the whole world at the same time? Why should I follow you when you are directly sending the tribe to its doom? I simply won't.

Your megalomaniac master plan is a complete failure and everyone in RAM will have to live with the consequences of YOUR mistakes. Quit your map fetishism once and for all. You remind me of him:

[SPOIL]
kim.jpg
[/SPOIL]

I do not react well to intimidation. Both your power trip and that threat mail were really unwelcomed.

Next time, think again before using that kind of tactics against me.

DeletedUser

My loyalty isn't blind nor free and needs to be deserved.

Well said. I've had a great deal of respect for you for a long time Axes, and while this certainly bodes well for my own predilections, I respect this action immensely on a much deeper level. Like I said to Decide not long ago, you have to stand by your convictions.

DeletedUser

My views on DECIDE were well known. We clearly weren't in a position to add more wars. We should have kept a few of those -B- but NOT take everything to block them the way as I've said to you time and time again.

How am I only thinking of my own personal interest when what I was trying to prevent is to get to war the whole world at the same time? Why should I follow you when you are directly sending the tribe to its doom? I simply won't.

Your megalomaniac master plan is a complete failure and everyone in RAM will have to live with the consequences of YOUR mistakes. Quit your map fetishism once and for all. You remind me of him:

[SPOIL]
kim.jpg
[/SPOIL]

I do not react well to intimidation. Both your power trip and that threat mail were really unwelcomed.

Next time, think again before using that kind of tactics against me.

I just have to say. I respect your decision and that post has put no shame on you. Rather it was put on all of RAM. It's really sad that they can't respect your decision and frankly if they are posting this for everyone to read and the fact that they are saying this to try and piss you off, then they should be embarrassed and ashamed. but i have to say that my tribe (although its small) will welcome you if you want

DeletedUser

Noob, I'd be lying if I said I won't miss you. But the truth is that you've been gone for a long time. You know that as well as our enemies.

I was on your side with the Decide issues. I had diplomacy worked out with BH and Decide. The council voted against it. Of the 9 or so on the council it was you and I against the rest of them. Guess what? We lost. Now you're going to tuck tail and run because you, the mightiest ram warrior is scared of a fight? wtf I asked you specifically what your relationship with Decide was, is it a girlfreind in the tribe :O, a rl friend in the tribe, what?? I wanted more ammo in order to make a stronger case for US. Guess what, you disappeared, you refused to answer, and we all know what the end result was.

You spent more time creating this than you ever spent doing anything in the council, you know that as well as the rest of the RAM council.

You claim our OPs are terrible...what did you ever do to try and lift them to your standards? We're talking round and round right now in the council forums trying to come up with one thing you ever did to advance RAM....that's the hard truth...

mberns on 09.10. at 23:49
ok, I see how it is...

We're allowed to pitch hissy fits now and then...I just pitched mine, but I wouldn't betray my friends...

noobaxes on 09.10. at 23:59
I do what I please.

noobaxes today at 00:02
I will never tolerate to be threatened.

mberns today at 03:53
nobody threatened you.

that's the truth, you do what you want...

Good luck to you Noob, no hard feelings here, it's a shame, a damn shame.

We have something great in our tribe. We have a very solid core group of friends who are active and enjoy playing the game. No matter what you decide we will still be here.

Nobody really cares much if we lose our #1 ranking to BH. Good for them if it happens, they've been out-nobling us daily for some time now and they'll have earned it if it happens. We will continue fighting, we will continue enjoying our friend ships, and we will continue growing on all fronts, whether you choose to be part of it or not.

DeletedUser71844

Noobaxes, from what I've seen of this, you appear to be petty. You spat your dummy because you got outvoted in a council vote? Even if you would class RAM's recent actions as 'wrong' it still has benefited RAM. RAM are rank #1. Surely they shouldn't be bothered about DECIDE? But you don't want to fight DECIDE because you are up their ***. You're so far up ChamichA that you're leaving RAM because of a few refugees?

You got outvoted on some issues and spat your dummy, get over yourself noobaxes. 'The most respected player in W30' The amount of *** licking that goes on in this forum proves my point that this game is no longer tribalwars, and has infact turned into tribalhugs. Which is what happens when most of the aggressive players leave.

I think you were a DECIDE or Phoenx plant from the start. That is the only explanation as to why you have so much respect for you enemies.
Respecting them is one thing, but the way you go on about them is like they are giving you money for free.

So now RAM are at war with Phoenx AND Decide. So what? RAM talk like you are big enough to take them both on. So prove it.
Same goes for Decide, let's see some action. Now is the time for Phoenx to step it up a notch too.

Can RAM take their first war on two fronts?

Noobaxes, you know what they say - 'When the going get's tough, the noobs get going'. (Noobaxes that is)
You bailed on RAM as soon as they started getting a serious fight on their hands. And possibly passed on key information to their enemies. Since they are your pals and all.

DeletedUser

Noob, I'd be lying if I said I won't miss you. But the truth is that you've been gone for a long time. You know that as well as our enemies.

I was on your side with the Decide issues. I had diplomacy worked out with BH and Decide. The council voted against it. Of the 9 or so on the council it was you and I against the rest of them. Guess what? We lost. Now you're going to tuck tail and run because you, the mightiest ram warrior is scared of a fight? wtf I asked you specifically what your relationship with Decide was, is it a girlfreind in the tribe :O, a rl friend in the tribe, what?? I wanted more ammo in order to make a stronger case for US. Guess what, you disappeared, you refused to answer, and we all know what the end result was.

You spent more time creating this than you ever spent doing anything in the council, you know that as well as the rest of the RAM council.

You claim our OPs are terrible...what did you ever do to try and lift them to your standards? We're talking round and round right now in the council forums trying to come up with one thing you ever did to advance RAM....that's the hard truth...

that's the truth, you do what you want...

Good luck to you Noob, no hard feelings here, it's a shame, a damn shame.

We have something great in our tribe. We have a very solid core group of friends who are active and enjoy playing the game. No matter what you decide we will still be here.

Nobody really cares much if we lose our #1 ranking to BH. Good for them if it happens, they've been out-nobling us daily for some time now and they'll have earned it if it happens. We will continue fighting, we will continue enjoying our friend ships, and we will continue growing on all fronts, whether you choose to be part of it or not.

Maybe you didn't read what I wrote in the first place. I was threatened by Cshipley + add that little thing about ops organizing that doesn't make much sense because nobody else actually plan ops in RAM's council. It's just an excuse for Karmax to have total control over everything and have nobody to challenge his ill based decisions.

I didn't leave because of the Decide decision but because I was disrespected by some people that clearly have no clue of what their doing.

Anyway, that is my statement in regard to this situation. Best of luck to everyone.

@SFC Please stop displaying your ignorance publicly. It doesn't make you look very smart.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71961

what exactly is this noob fishing for sympathy or what? you have threw your toys out the pram and let all your friends down because you dont agree with your leaders decisions? so now you are taking it out on the whole tribe, PATHETIC! to me that says you were never loyal in the first place and this is nothing more than a selfish publicity stunt by you and probably encouraged into doing it by RAM's enemies to try and demoralize the troops, if you were that bothered why didnt you stay out of the public forum and delete your account? you could have went away quietly without all this pansy drama!

jakeeboy

Maybe you didn't read what I wrote in the first place. I was threatened by Cshipley + add that little thing about ops organizing that doesn't make much sense because nobody else actually plan ops in RAM's council. It's just an excuse for Karmax to have total control over everything and have nobody to challenge his ill based decisions.

I didn't leave because of the Decide decision but because I was disrespected by some people that clearly have no clue of what their doing.

Anyway, that is my statement in regard to this situation. Best of luck to everyone.

@SFC Please stop displaying your ignorance publicly. It doesn't make you look very smart.

Dude, can you tell me two positive thing you did for RAM from when it was formed till the time you left?

I am interested because from what I have seen you have done Jack all.

DeletedUser

We're talking round and round right now in the council forums trying to come up with one thing you ever did to advance RAM....that's the hard truth...

In all honesty, I can name one thing noob has done for all of ram, let alone just the council. I thought you guys were a bunch of noobs. I'm being honest. My opinions was only one, but I think a lot of people thought TWC and then TWC/PMP => RAM/Drift were filled w/ noobs. Noob (ironically?) changed my mind on that for good. I thought, "Why would such a good player be that loyal?" It spoke well to Noob and RAM.

That's one.

And btw, you'd laugh at us if you saw our Council/Player ratio. Some guys/gals have been with you so long that just deserve the privies based purely on seniority and friendship. Here's an example: sadly, I don't talk to Mark-E as much as I used to. He doesn't perform "council duties". Yet Paj still calls him a duke of phoenix and Mark is still outnobling the rest of Phoenix. Phoenix and I were, in so many ways, molded (Good or bad) by Mark. Much like most our people. Similarly, I imagine TWC and RAM wouldn't be the same had there been no Noob.

I think the issue here isn't the technicalities of a council. imo that's poor people management.

DeletedUser

I don't know Noobaxes much, but from what I've seen he's a smart individual. All those that are insulting/challenging his motion do not know the whole story or are blind. I'm more inclined on the blind part...

But what ever helps my friends in Decide is a bonus to me :p

DeletedUser

Maybe you didn't read what I wrote in the first place. I was threatened by Cshipley
If you felt "threatened" by that stupid (and ill advised) little circ Ship sent.....there really isn't any reason for W30 to have the respect they have for you.

For quite some time now you've been very negative and spoken very poorly about RAM publicly.......if Ship wanted to harm your account in anyway, believe me he could have. He may have been missing for quite some time but he has a very loyal following in RAM. If he wanted to harm your precious account he would have gathered up 6-10 loyal RAM members and simply began nuking and nobling your account. He didn't want to harm you, he wanted to smack some sense into you. Unfortunately all he did was hurt your feelings.

+ add that little thing about ops organizing that doesn't make much sense because nobody else actually plan ops in RAM's council.

excuse me? where in the hell have you been since RAM was formed? You actually had Duke privs and you don;t even know who forms OPs..... RAM's council members are the ones that form all of the OPs, that is a prerequisite of being part of the RAM council. You're the only member that never formed them, you barely even participated in them.......

It's just an excuse for Karmax to have total control over everything and have nobody to challenge his ill based decisions.

Karma most certainly does not have control over everything. let me say that again publicly loud and clear for everyone in this world to hear. Karma does not have control over everything.

Karma is a trusted Duke and if a decision has to be made on the fly we trust his judgment. unfortunately he is not Jesus...sorry folks...I know, I know......he is no more perfect than you Mr. Noob.

The people you're referring to...are those the ones that have successfully navigated W30 to a #1 spot in tribal rankings? Those wouldn't be the same people that have successfully organized and incredibly active tribe and managed to take control of roughly 25-30% of W30?

No, basically you left because you didn't get your way, and you wanted to try and bring down RAM through PnP......nice, class act.

Good luck to you brother, I miss the old you....

Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black...maybe just a little bit?

In all honesty, I can name one thing noob has done for all of ram, let alone just the council. I thought you guys were a bunch of noobs. I'm being honest. My opinions was only one, but I think a lot of people thought TWC and then TWC/PMP => RAM/Drift were filled w/ noobs. Noob (ironically?) changed my mind on that for good. I thought, "Why would such a good player be that loyal?" It spoke well to Noob and RAM.

maybe you should look at Mr. Noobs last 200 conquers....he is a truly "great" player....

And btw, you'd laugh at us if you saw our Council/Player ratio. Some guys/gals have been with you so long that just deserve the privies based purely on seniority and friendship. Here's an example: sadly, I don't talk to Mark-E as much as I used to. He doesn't perform "council duties". Yet Paj still calls him a duke of phoenix and Mark is still outnobling the rest of Phoenix. Phoenix and I were, in so many ways, molded (Good or bad) by Mark. Much like most our people. Similarly, I imagine TWC and RAM wouldn't be the same had there been no Noob.

I think the issue here isn't the technicalities of a council. imo that's poor people management.

All tribes work differently, your opinion really doesn't mean squat in this instance, or in any tw management situation as you haven't been around long enough to have actually played in a poorly managed tribe...

You should ask some players on this side of the world about Noob's history on W30.....this is what he does...this is actually the 2nd time he's betrayed "his" tribe on this world....

DeletedUser

I agree that Noobaxes was probably the most well-respected player in RAM in the W30 community. And probably one of the most well-respected in the world, as a whole.

This isn't a case of Noob "spitting the dummy" and quitting. This has been building for some time, is my guess.

What would YOU do if you were in a tribe, on the council even, and your voice just kept being ignored? If you saw your tribe being run into the ground? If you felt like you weren't valued, if you felt like the leadership of the tribe was acting dishonorably or in error, if you felt like the tribe you were in wasn't the same as the one you helped build? What would YOU do if your "co-duke" sent a CIRCULAR to the whole tribe with a thinly-veiled threat against you?

If you can answer those questions with "Well, I would stay ..." then I have a bridge to sell you.

Someone seriously asked what Noob has done for RAM? You're joking, right?

I want to also make my own little announcement for those who don't know or who have asked.

For background, I've been in T-W-C ... I've fought T-W-C ... and most recently, ran an account in RAM for the duration of the BD war. I know many many players in RAM, and even like them. I've been on and off an account in W30, the last time playing an account was after BD disbanded.

In light of RAM's recent action, I made a decision.

I am now playing an account again - I am co-playing BullMastiff, in Phoenx, for the sole purpose of warring RAM.

Sure, RAMmites and others - flame away. I'm a noob, I suck, what difference does it make, whatever. But again, ask yourselves - if the actions of your leadership are enough to make a former tribemate come back just to help fight against you, doesn't that say something?

Michael Wittman

i noticed bull said it was noobs reputation. did you know that i have never believed the hype on him? honestly, i have rarely even ever seen the guy attack anyone and he is inactive most the time to my knowledge. i would love it if he had been some super player for us and we could all look up to him but compared to what the average ram player puts in to this tribe, he has not impressed. i think the last attacking he did was when he attacked and nobled one of our active players that had defense on the frontline. that was classy just like this thread

DeletedUser

I fought Noob for around three days straight once. I can vouch for his "hype." But whatever - let's see who is slamming his rep on this thread ... hmmmmm ... RAM player, RAM player, Jimmy.Fitz, RAM player, SFC (cough), RAM player ...

And then see who is showing props. A representative from almost every other tribe? Hmmmmm ...

DeletedUser

Well I'm glad you finally let the cat out of the bag Mr. Wittman. Guess I should have done this a lot earlier and not wasted anytime with you guys.

Inactive me. Wow, just wow :lol:

All council members planning ops. Wow, just wow. :lol:

It's funny how some people just invent things as it pleases them.