BREAKING NEWS - Noobaxes announces he is quiting RAM

DeletedUser

i noticed bull said it was noobs reputation. did you know that i have never believed the hype on him? honestly, i have rarely even ever seen the guy attack anyone and he is inactive most the time to my knowledge. i would love it if he had been some super player for us and we could all look up to him but compared to what the average ram player puts in to this tribe, he has not impressed. i think the last attacking he did was when he attacked and nobled one of our active players that had defense on the frontline. that was classy just like this thread

What I was trying to get across is noob had a positively notable presence in the world. You need more than just villages and axes to win a world. I can also vouch for his attacks skills. He's active enough defend to put himself in good situations to make good decisions and he's a smart enough attacker to have the oda he does. On top of it all, he managed his account well enough to not make all of this too costly that he couldn't own 800 villages. There was never a "hype" about him. Look at his stats.

But again, I wasn't necessarily referring to his ingame skills.

DeletedUser

It will be interesting to see how RAM respond by whom they move from whichever tribe to make up the point shortfall of Noob, 8 million points lost puts BH/RAM neck and neck

Noticed the move of a member from Drift to cover up the shortfall of Noob leaving, even the timings say everything about the desperation to keep the point tally up.....:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I fought noob for a month. I play down his hype severely. His 4 second trains where nothing to be proud of. He only ever used to take villages of me because he was six times bigger than me and he attacked when I was offline (opposite time zones). He never lost villages because T-W-C had him stacked high so he could focus completely on offense.
I only noticed him becoming decent when he betrayed T-W-C and we taught him a few things.

In other words, he isn't that good.

Jake, I won't argue what you saw. I have also seen incomings from noob and ram. I'd venture to say I've had more RAM incomings than you? He's one of the best you got, maybe by a long shot. I don't care about his points. I only brought them up b/c it's not easy to use so many nukes but still mint a lot. Also, about the defense. Of course he was stacked by his tribe. you don't get that much odd w/o stacks.....

there's more to defense than just saying "5 DV - XXX|YYY"

DeletedUser

Noticed the move of a member from Drift to cover up the shortfall of Noob leaving, even the timings say everything about the desperation to keep the point tally up.....:icon_redface:

thats all drift is extra RAM players. thats what academy tribes are extra players for the main tribe

KarmaX

Tribalwars has never solely dependent upon skills. Everyone was noob when they started. Yes, I or noobaxes were noob once too. It was just that I learnt it earlier and taught him few skills he lacked which he picked up faster than other members. Orc had some contribution too in his 150ms trains. I'm not saying he is a bad player, it is just that he was a bad friend and calling your own friends noobs after being friends for such a long time is something I don't expect from his caliber. As i told, the active noobaxes what attacked enemies was gone/missed a long long time ago before even he left RAM. Last ops i remember he participated was attacking Pajuno, which he took 2 villages and then after that he has never taken part in anything. Yes, our thinkings and way of doing things doesn't match, but that shouldn't be an issue to quit the tribe or publicly humiliate his own tribe since DECIDE issue numerous time in W30 skype chat and in PnP. That just proves his loyalty and all the posters in this pnp, it doesn't matter what you think, as I know you all are against us, regardless of what move we had made. If it is ODA that you are talking about that backs up his reputation, you can also gain that by attacking barbs with troops in them.

@fisher: if you can comment that on us comment on BH recruiting 60 members to get on that spot. We still outmatch them in the average. ODA, ODD and ODT if you are talking about it.

DeletedUser

I fought noob for a month. I play down his hype severely. His 4 second trains where nothing to be proud of. He only ever used to take villages of me because he was six times bigger than me and he attacked when I was offline (opposite time zones). He never lost villages because T-W-C had him stacked high so he could focus completely on offense.
I only noticed him becoming decent when he betrayed T-W-C and we taught him a few things.

WHAT????????????

You never tought me anything!!!! How the hell can you guys be so dillusional...

Oh my god, thank god I'm free from all that crap now.

To close the story, it seems RAM has a burden off their shoulder now and everyone is happy as is. I certainly know I am.

How many accounts have you screwed in RAM... Amazing, just amazing!!!

DeletedUser

Soooooo rather than resurrect the other RAM thread I thought I'd put it out to tender here

What opinions do people have on the recent BH recruitment drive that now brings them to within 10.5 million points of toppling RAM from top spot :icon_twisted:

My own opinion with a tribe limit of 60 and BH now maxxed out they are going to need to increase their noble rates/building rates if they wanted to catch them purely on points ( of course points don't win wars, troops do ) but seeing as so much emphasis of late seems to be based on which is the numero uno tribe I thought I'd ask

@fisher: if you can comment that on us comment on BH recruiting 60 members to get on that spot. We still outmatch them in the average. ODA, ODD and ODT if you are talking about it.

I think you'll find I did in "RAM would like to point out" :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser70594

Good Luck My friend . . . RAM will miss you i know ...

P.S. its F@#King funny how this ex ~B~ poor noobs saying ANYTHING about noobaxes ... where is the law????

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wildcats, if noob had of stayed it would have made very little difference to the outcomes of the war. He is dead weight. He only ever made himself vocal on the Decide issue. The only thing I ever saw him do was take villages from me in K66. If he attacks us or quits it would be beneficial to us because there would be 700-800 villages put to use, where before, they were as useful as barbs.

You sir, do not know what you are talking about.

Hell, im the rival duke, and i dont even know which tribe you are in!! (drift or ram)

And to boot... you ask what noob has nobled? a couple of MY precious villages..

How many rammites can say they nobled (and kept one) off of me? Karma, noobs, and i believe Vult. That is it... And if noob wasnt sending those perfectly timed nukes/trains, then karma would have ZERO of my villages.

I cannot believe you will come out here to bash noobaxes.. i read karma's post, and its complete and utter bullshit. Noob left ram once before.. when shipley and the rest of the council was banned for CHEATING. of course, i would want a new duke if mine ever did that to me and my tribe!

And without Noobaxes's "first betrayal", karma probably wouldnt be Duke of Ram!! So, thank noobaxes for that one!

Ungrateful bastards....

you are such a liar!! Every village i nobled from karma, had noobaxes support headed to it!! Karma is the support whore, and the world knows it!!!

Get ready for the best part... the excuses:
[spoil]
He only ever used to take villages of me because he was six times bigger than me and he attacked when I was offline (opposite time zones).
[/spoil]

You no longer have the right to post in pnp.. its absolutely pathetic the dribble you are posting...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

And without Noobaxes's "first betrayal", karma probably wouldnt be Duke of Ram!! So, thank noobaxes for that one!

Ungrateful bastards....

That is the truth. I put him in the driver's seat.

you are such a liar!! Every village i nobled from karma, had noobaxes support headed to it!! Karma is the support whore, and the world knows it!!!

Wait right there Paj, me supporting a tribemate. How laughable! I never did anything for RAM and for my tribemates. However, those I helped in rough times remember how fast I was to stack them.

cececole

While I can not pretend to be less than disdainful of members of RAM leadership, it seems like signs of shaky leadership to:

1. Try to rule members by fear and intimidation via sending a Circular Mail threatening a valued member of the tribe and tribe leadership. ('ooh, look, they are threatening to rim noobaxes, the rest of us better watch what we say because they don't tolerate disagreeing with the party line....' ).

2. Then, instead of taking the high road ('great respect', 'disagreement of viewpoints', etal) one after another members of RAM leadership line up to throw stones at noobaxes and vow how useless he is as a leader, player and tribemate. Methinks thou doest protest too much. The more you rail, the more desperate you look? Overkill. Clearly other members of RAM can read and judge if you are running noob into the ground falsely. (But I guess they will be too intimidated to say anything that disagrees with RAM leaders even if they support their friend, noob.)

3. Do you all think it is fair game if I c&p from skype in here all the disbaraging things karma said about cshipley while RAM was still huggling DECIDE?

===========

@SFC and jimmy--you at least SFC have radically changed your views on RAM all of a sudden and jimmy you sure know where of you speak when talking about being far up someone's.....when can we expect DTA to merge into RAM/DRIFT? Are you in negotiations or is this just part of your courtship?

jakeeboy

@SFC and jimmy--you at least SFC have radically changed your views on RAM all of a sudden and jimmy you sure know where of you speak when talking about being far up someone's.....when can we expect DTA to merge into RAM/DRIFT? Are you in negotiations or is this just part of your courtship?

When can we expect the DECIDE BH merge? Or is that part of your courtship?

DeletedUser91224

I dont understand how any of this even happened. Ship was always our leader and from what i heard he was only gone because of computer problems not because of his own choosing. I may be wrong and i most likely am. But i know that i am happy you are gone. You never supported players like me.. But unfortunately when something like that happens.. you lose respect and followers. You shoudnt expect followers and respect when you dont even support your tribe mates.

I however will follow Max until either he or I are gone. He has helped me almost as much as TY.. even tho i have respect for Max i will still voice my dislike of something that happens within the tribe. Nothing has happened to me.. in fact i think i might have gained more respect. I would have a lot more to lose than you... You do have more OD than anyone int he tribe why should you be afraid to voice an opinion? if i was you i would voice my opinion about everything. If you were truly the most respected then why would anyone threaten you about your opinion unless you pushed the wrong button to many times...

To be honest you sound just like everyone else. Suddenly because you rage about something that didnt go your way, you side with the rest of the world even tho you used to be one of us and would defend our ability to fight phoenix. losing you makes no difference besides maybe a few hundred nukes and some experience. we are still number one and we will continue to be.

noob you are a great player and its a shame to lose you. But i dont see why you are finally mad about things that have been happening for over a year. And i dont think you have to be earned. Players shouldnt be traded that way and they shouldnt expect special treatment when they are in a number one tribe and everyone is doing whats best to stay at number one.

(BTW pajuno: you have no right to tell players if they can post in PnP or not. You did not create the forums and you have no admin ship. Shut your controlling mouth. I know you wont like this but you cant control what i say or anyone else does even with nukes in game.

Love,
K9Pupp

:))

[none of these opinions are official ram opinions]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyone else find it odd that people in RAM don't know who is in charge?

DeletedUser

If that is true, then I withdraw my comment, Kani.

Care to share who you believe the Duke/Co-Duke might be? ;)

DeletedUser91224

If that is true, then I withdraw my comment, Kani.

Care to share who you believe the Duke/Co-Duke might be? ;)

Obviously KarmaX is the duke but i honestly dont know who the co-duke is if we even have one. I know that wittman is a baron.

(im not in RAM and if your statement is true then i know a lot more than anyone in RAM...)

[I dont even know who the dukes are in DRIFT but thats a different story considering the movement of members from academy to the mother tribe.]

DeletedUser79042

let's see who is slamming his rep on this thread ... hmmmmm ... RAM player, RAM player, Jimmy.Fitz, RAM player, SFC (cough), RAM player ...
And then see who is showing props. A representative from almost every other tribe? Hmmmmm ...

not quite... See RHCP's post?

As for RAM's (well ... Karma's) self-diagnosis :

I'm not saying he is a bad player, it is just that he was a bad friend and calling your own friends noobs after being friends for such a long time is something I don't expect from his caliber.

So, Mr. Karmax and friends... Noob did afterall had caliber right? You managed somehow to put it in the wastebin right? And you are ALL (RHCP excluded) trying to wrap him up in the mud and serve him fully covered in mud to the W30 community, right?

If you remember some months ago, I had a small "incident" with noob at the pnp, due to some miscommunication. That does not hinder me to say that his represantation of RAM at the pnp all these YEARS was RAM's good marketing here. But this is just my thinking... You can add all the mud that is left out there to actually cover your tracks of incompetence in keeping a respected by the TW community player in your ranks.

Ah and where is monsieur Shipley? Still hiding? Nothing to comment on an issue it is evident HE has created? Having some student of his write up some sweet talk over this ? Or will he be away for another 3 months till things are settled? Again?

It is not just the fact that RAM being nr.1 tribe -for the moment :icon_wink: - brings up heat and dislike to the rest of W30 community against RAM. It could also bring RESPECT! You Sirs and Mm's of the RAM tribe have lost this opportunity, with your way of treating the world as your future conquest. A last (unfortunately for you, a failed one at the end) attempt was made with the "RAM would like to point out" thread.
It is actually simple as that. And that is not just my opinion, therefore I do not use the "imo-imho" designator...

If and when BH will be nr.1 because of the reasons YOU mentioned here (and not the crap about having 60 members trying for nr.1), I would expect from many - but also from BH members - to have a mutual respect towards one another and play game as they were supposed to. No need for the arrogance we have experienced from THE and now RAM. No need at all...

Lastly as to this thread's issue, the "definition" is:

noobaxes left RAM = Epic RAM council fail (no matter how much mud you want to put over this - it will still be evident :icon_confused:)

robot out

DeletedUser65940

Can I just say, that anyone trying to bash noob in this thread is a complete Wombat!

You must be blind or just completely stupid.... or both.

I'll just put it out there again (thanks to r2 for mentioning my name) - maybe to get the attention of the RAM/DRIFT players who are mindlessly posting on here....

I am on noobaxes side

So not ALL of RAM is against noob - I'm with him

Last edited by a moderator: