Time to leave Tw:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What happened to Bloodstorm25? She went barb. Does she have a family business too?

DeletedUser

What happened to Bloodstorm25? She went barb. Does she have a family business too?

hey all,i wondered how long it would be till someone saw Allison had gone (bloodstorm)

i have taken her account on w32,she has left this world because her husband is very ill,he has been in and out of hospital for the last year,if ugo ever comes back in he will tell you that is not a lie,anyway,i dont know if you will care but he is not doing to well at the moment so she is putting all of her self to him,im sure she will still be flamed as by what i have seen in here that is what most of you like doing,so flame away....just thought i would let you know what has happened,not many of the tribe she was in knew about this but im sure some will be able to tell you,any way,hope you all are having fun....

DeletedUser74079

hey all,i wondered how long it would be till someone saw Allison had gone (bloodstorm)

i have taken her account on w32,she has left this world because her husband is very ill,he has been in and out of hospital for the last year,if ugo ever comes back in he will tell you that is not a lie,anyway,i dont know if you will care but he is not doing to well at the moment so she is putting all of her self to him,im sure she will still be flamed as by what i have seen in here that is what most of you like doing,so flame away....just thought i would let you know what has happened,not many of the tribe she was in knew about this but im sure some will be able to tell you,any way,hope you all are having fun....

Hope her husband recovers fully and I wish her all the best. :S

DeletedUser

Same here, my respects goes to her and any fellow w21ers with troubles

DeletedUser

personal stuff is nothing to flame about, and has nothing to do with tribal wars in general, Personal towards her situation its sad to hear that her husband is ill, i wish her strength and that he gets better, its sad that she went barb but this kind of stuff comes first at all times.

DeletedUser

I wish Allison and her husband all the best. I hope she and her husband have success at fighting his illness. My kindest regards to the family and my well wishes for a speedy recovery.

DeletedUser84906

(¯`'*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•¤*´¯)
¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸
|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯•.•¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
If you have questions
please contact bloodstorm25 ,Pellinor5551212 or kiddajal.
|__________________.•.__________________|
*´'`°¤¸¸.´O`.¸¸¤°´'`*
(_¸.•*´'`°¤¸'¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

Must be one of the last 2 guys in that quote.

DeletedUser

hmm, yeah. most likely one of them. I thought maybe money mick, but I guess we'll see.

DeletedUser

ugofree was indian...?
pretty small world i believe
anyone from delhi?

DeletedUser

1/6th of the human population is Indian, so not really a small world. :)

DeletedUser74079

out of the 1/6 indian population only 1% can afford a computer

you made that up. and as it happens alot of leading scientists are indian, as are mathmaticians and how would they get along without computers?

DeletedUser

Because 1 percent of India is still well beyond 10 million; I don't know the exact number but even 1 percent is a lot.

DeletedUser

India

Population
2010 estimate 1,187,551,000

Economy
In 2009, India's nominal GDP stood at US$1.243 trillion, which makes it the eleventh-largest economy in the world. If PPP (Purchasing Parity Power) is taken into account, India's economy is the fourth largest in the world at US$3.561 trillion, corresponding to a per capita income of US$3,100. Despite India's impressive economic growth over recent decades, it still contains the largest concentration of poor people in the world. The percentage of people living below the World Bank's international poverty line of $1.25 a day (PPP, in nominal terms 21.6 a day in urban areas and 14.3 in rural areas in 2005) decreased from 60% in 1981 to 42% in 2005. Since 1991, inter-state economic inequality in India has consistently grown; the per capita net state domestic product of India's richest states is about 3.2 times that of the poorest states. Even though India has avoided famines in recent decades, half of children are underweight and about 46% of Indian children under the age of three suffer from malnutrition.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India

India
Internet Usage Stats and Telecommunications Market Report

Internet Usage and Population Statistics:
YEAR 2010
Users 81,000,000
Population 1,173,108,018
% Pen. 6.9 %
Usage Source ITU

India Broadband Subscribers:
5,280,000 broadband subscribers as of June, 2009 per ITU

http://www.internetworldstats.com/asia/in.htm

DeletedUser

Nice stats LC, just not completely sure why you'd use wikipedia though :)

@tarini: you've just been pwned >.<

DeletedUser

haha, oh man. I love Lady. So exacting. And also looks an awful lot like Keira Knightley. The total package really :p

Status
Not open for further replies.