Time to leave Tw:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

ugofree

I think its my time to move on the Real life ,!!
my Rl given me less time to enjoy Tribal wars!
Now i have joined my family business so i have less time in internet/
for the last 2 years w21 gives me alot of enjoyment and also some bad situations too:(

i know y post will be flamed by many who love to see me to leave w21:)
because i ddnt get time to post or mail to any one coz last two time i decided to delete my a/c i i played coz of warz:),

i wish all the best for pnps and and imp players in the current wars,
also all my friends in Tw (alot of them to specify) , (opposite too) :)

finally for missing my Tribe:,
i wish them all the very best in future in the game and Real life
(am sorry i tried my level best to stay in the game but me and my bro decided to delete the account)

Gud luck to w21 players

Trust
ugofree

will update my full details.
if u every come to india (kerala,Gods own country)
i will get u the very best in our country.
Name: jyothish,

Mail:jyothish8@yahoo.com.
i have an a/c in face book
(now not active in facebook)

DeletedUser

Bye bye :)
You will probably be remembered as the guy who got obliterated by LordTrall,
then by LadyCounsel...
not the best memories to leave behind, but im sure you will be missed.
Good luck in real life :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck in real life Ugo.
I'm sure the business will be successful if you run it with the same determination you ran you TW account.

I can't say I am surprised to see you go though. It is the way of most leaders, when faced with a losing battle, to "move on to RL".
I am quite sure Virus will quickly fall apart without your guidance and leadership.
They will likely end up merging into IMP or IT!

Which ever can fit them.

PnP hasn't had a good challenge since TESB. I am sure you know that.

Still, sad to see you go.
Take care.

DeletedUser

I promised my self not to flame :lol:

so i'm going to be nice and let others do the talking, i wish you good luck in India and on your family business! i'm agreeing in the fact personal life comes first and then playing the game, i only hope that you are not hiding behind that fact, for me it feels kinda odd that your deleting your account all of a sudden :icon_rolleyes: anyways i'm not here to flame but, yeah well ....

good luck to ya ...

DeletedUser

Good luck in real life mate, we had our small amounts of chats and I can tell you are a good guy. I wish you the best, good luck with your buisness and what ever obsticals come your way.

Take care,
shtaal.

scarlet ash

Good bye Ugo, I would prefer you didn't leave. I want the number of players down but not by players like you leaving. Anyway best of luck in real life. :)

DeletedUser

Noooooooooooo! I am very sad to see you leave. I guess when the outcome is obvious it is better to leave and dedicate your time to other endeavors.

I wish you the best of luck and success in real life and if I ever make it to India, well we'll see. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser74079

Good luck Ugo. To be fair you should stay but it's your choice.

ugofree

thank you guys,(i thought i may be flamed in forums:)...

yes, currently am running an leading optical retail chain in my home town.
and am adding more branches in this year.

i forget to add (only to mid)
even i dont want me to delete the a/c or never afraid of losing any battle (u know i was many times nobled out):)
not kinda person who runs away when facing problems, nor am not like defending in Tw
,i always love to attack but the fact is w21 ddnt gave me much experience in offense:)
but the fact is i did delete the a/c in last week before the attacks ,(i was inactive for 4 days)
but i came back to fight of my personal touch with some players and my love for Tw,p
and i seen some nobling by pnp in my a/c , so i thought to fight back and withdrawn the delete last week :p

but now i think am Done. and am sure mid will win the heart in the forums by replaying to my message :)
coz i have the experience that i was been the BAD GUY in forum:)

(Am really sorry to my tribe members too what i have done
, am sure with out me they will fight and have fun!!)

spacemanspiff92

dude ugo is indian?
I actually can kind of hear his accent in his typing haha

regardless, good luck with that, I actually may travel to India one day, so we can meet again :)

DeletedUser

Jyothish, I am disappointed to see you go. It is so much more fun to play against a real person behind the account. You were fun to attack and defend against. Over the past several months the most frequently googled search for me was: What time is it in Kerala? I wish you all the best in your business in Kerala, Jyothish. I hope someday you are free to return to TW to infect another world. I thought Virius was a clever name for your tribe. Have fun!

DeletedUser74079

Jyothish, I am disappointed to see you go. It is so much more fun to play against a real person behind the account. You were fun to attack and defend against. Over the past several months the most frequently googled search for me was: What time is it in Kerala? I wish you all the best in your business in Kerala, Jyothish. I hope someday you are free to return to TW to infect another world. I thought Virius was a clever name for your tribe. Have fun!

That has got to be one of the cutest things I've heard on tw. This makes shakespeare seem like a 5 year old child with crayons :')

DeletedUser94459

Sad to see you leave Ugo. You may not know who i am, but i was a member of .:VA:. and you were my inspiration. Good luck, and Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.