Time to leave Tw:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlet ash

IMP always cover up her back that means to all virius members.

sure you guys are tough but we wont give up "ever" alot of u are inactive mather of time untill most of u just the delete button just like ugofree.

So you going to win a war by doing nothing but hopeing the tribe turns into a sea of barbarians for you to then just walk in and take?!?!

alexwong

I think PnP has more active players than IMP..

If I'm not wrong, IMP has too many inactive accounts.. and some players are playing 2 accounts and more. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

sure you guys are tough but we wont give up "ever" alot of u are inactive mather of time untill most of u just the delete button just like ugofree.

This is a laughable response.
I barely feel the need to pick it apart, but I am bored.
So:

Point 1:
PnP are tough but IMP won't give up.

Well thats not going to matter anymore as we are fastly approaching end game. PnP is comitted. And if IMP cannot fight us then they will lose. That much is certain.

Point 2:
PnP will give up in a matter of time.

This is ridiculous. As Alex has pointed out, inactivity is more of a problem for IMP as they have realized it is now hopeless and that there can be no victory against mordor (pnp).

Check your facts buddy.

DeletedUser74079

Unless frodo takes the ring to mount doom ofc ¬¬ I cant think of anything that links that to W21 though so I think Mordor is bad terminology, I prefer to think of PnP as the terminator T-1000 from the second film.

DeletedUser

alot of u are inactive mather of time untill most of u just the delete button just like ugofree.

owh that is not nice towards the person imp loves so much, talking down on him like that is a shame :icon_eek: :lol:

edit: pnp has the least worries around inactivity like you point out, why do people have the feeling to come out here and suck up the facts out of their thumbs :lol:

DeletedUser

I think PnP has more active players than IMP..

If I'm not wrong, IMP has too many inactive accounts.. and some players are playing 2 accounts and more. :icon_wink:

u kidding me right alex ?

and Midnight11 u think ur Dr Phill ? come on man my grandpa didnt gave up for cancer so giving up is not a fracture.

DeletedUser

To Hawk:

If you had seen LOTR you would know that Boromir says that "against Mordor there can be no victory". Which is much like PnP of course.

@producer:

I am Dr Phill, yes.

DeletedUser

and Midnight11 u think ur Dr Phill ? come on man my grandpa didnt gave up for cancer so giving up is not a fracture.

Sorry for hearing that your Grandpa had to go through with that, but here is a more Tribal wars IMP related view in my opinion:

being-yourself-fail-success-failure-hope-pray-demotivational-poster-1278019026.jpg

DeletedUser74079

To Hawk:

If you had seen LOTR you would know that Boromir says that "against Mordor there can be no victory". Which is much like PnP of course.

@producer:

I am Dr Phill, yes.

I have seen it, i have the special edition box sets. and yeah i was just referring to the fact that mordor got owned...

scarlet ash

Shame the only thing that world 21 is missing is Frodo and the elves :L. Get them and PnP shall fall. But where to find them?

DeletedUser

It came to us, our own, our love... our... preciousssss pnp :lol:

we very selfish, you know. Yes, we are. Very selfish. I don't know why we took all the towns in after all the other imp members hard work to build their barbs and internals but it wasn't out of charity that we took it away :icon_twisted: I think it was because..., we were the one Baggins that showed real spirit :lol:

altered the tekst a little :p

edit: back on topic, euhm you showed spirit to ugo ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Someone needs to keep you off your pedestal before you start raining down your bullshit on everyone as usual.

Well thats not going to matter anymore as we are fastly approaching end game. PnP is comitted. And if IMP cannot fight us then they will lose. That much is certain.

Check your facts buddy.

You should check your facts too, end game "fastly approaching"? who are you trying to deceive midnight? I don't know what you call fast, but this world still has a lot more to come. At the rate you are nobling IMP it will take several months to completely swallow them. It will take even longer to get rid of the rest of the world, so give it more than a year.

fastly approaching?

DeletedUser

this guys goodbye thread is quickly becoming a flame war :lol:

DeletedUser

Bye bye :)
You will probably be remembered as the guy who got obliterated by LordTrall,
then by LadyCounsel...
not the best memories to leave behind, but im sure you will be missed.

+1

and sad to see you go ugo, you made the right decision leaving tw behind and putting irl first and i respect you for that.

GL irl.

PS saw benolds as most recent poster on this in th worlds section, thought he was quitting for a split second, thank god for that ;)

DeletedUser

Someone needs to keep you off your pedestal before you start raining down your bullshit on everyone as usual.

You should check your facts too, end game "fastly approaching"? who are you trying to deceive midnight? I don't know what you call fast, but this world still has a lot more to come. At the rate you are nobling IMP it will take several months to completely swallow them. It will take even longer to get rid of the rest of the world, so give it more than a year.

fastly approaching?

Did that amm poison you against uz? ;(

Besides, time is relative. Some people are premature, some last all night :)

DeletedUser

Did that amm poison you against uz? ;(

No, amm didn't poison me against your tribe Backie. In fact, i respect and like many pnp members(namely you, busamad, sandy, scarlet, and the lord api, amongst others), but the fact remains that I dislike midnight and i will keep dissing him out every time i feel he is talking out without thinking or he is trying to manipulate facts. IMP is getting a whooping from you guys, that's a no brainer, but midnight is trying to make it seem as if you've already won when there is a definitely long way to go. Besides, someone has to keep him in check to make sure he and his cheap propaganda don't take over the forums again. Plus having a bad day does help getting me ranting. ;)

I still <3 u Backie :)

backie said:
Besides, time is relative. Some people are premature, some last all night :)

word.

DeletedUser

Mmmmm TW includes both war and propaganda. Enemies should be whooped on both ends :)

Back on topic: ugo deleted, will Virius fall apart now?

DeletedUser

Mmmmm TW includes both war and propaganda. Enemies should be whooped on both ends :)

Back on topic: ugo deleted, will Virius fall apart now?

true....

and to answer your question, i believe they will fall fast now. they were not doing well anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.