25th of november

DeletedUser

is this the date that the top four tribes either ally,or join together to take this world out in quick time,and those not in the big four what you gonna do about it to stop it happening,discuss :icon_neutral:

imsureidontlike69

I don't want to be rude, but who are you?

~Imsure

DeletedUser

Well maybe its not pointless but the starter basically said nothing of relevance rendering the thread pointless IMO. If the thread starter had said something useful/important maybe it coulda been left but ahwell. :p

well i guess we wait till the date to see if its pointless,in your opinion :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Maybe the date aint pointless but the thread is. If you'd like to create a 'good' thread then go right ahead. :)

DeletedUser

Maybe the date aint pointless but the thread is. If you'd like to create a 'good' thread then go right ahead. :)
i thought i said it all,the four top tribes either merging or forming an alliance to take 47.nuff said:icon_rolleyes:

bomberace101

You might as well have said Bth has declared the world their own and gonna mass delete on 25th November or that GOWB are secretly planning to noble all of T.E.Cs village in one go on that day.

DeletedUser

You might as well have said Bth has declared the world their own and gonna mass delete on 25th November or that GOWB are secretly planning to noble all of T.E.Cs village in one go on that day.

ok mate:icon_smile:

DeletedUser92671

I don't want to be rude, but who are you?

~Imsure

jayy68
Opponents defeated: 2.934.710 (221.)
Tribe: *Wa1*

i didn't know who he was either,
but noticed his ODd right above my own whilst flicking through rankings earlier,

pretty insignificant person in my eyes, lol

DeletedUser

jayy68

but noticed his ODd right above my own whilst flicking through rankings earlier,

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol:

you found my od ranking above yours and call me insignificant,my words for you would be xxxx xxxx :icon_evil:

oh and your stupid death sig with a hairdryer in his hands ,thats shit,your sig aint got no hair.

Last edited by a moderator:

bomberace101

yes still insignificant, ODD is a poor representation of a player and with your points morale is a pain to anyone nearby you. You hardly pose any threat to your neighbors so i'm sure there are a lot better villages and people to noble.

But i suppose you spend all your effort on W19 where you consistently Barb munch... whats it now? out of the last 250 conquers 5 are player owned and 866 nobled in total :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

jayy68

yes still insignificant, ODD is a poor representation of a player and with your points morale is a pain to anyone nearby you. You hardly pose any threat to your neighbors so i'm sure there are a lot better villages and people to noble.

But i suppose you spend all your effort on W19 where you consistently Barb munch... whats it now? out of the last 250 conquers 5 are player owned and 866 nobled in total :icon_rolleyes:

oh im sure my nieghbour was pissed when i killed 4 of his noblez sleeping at home,oh dont worry about 19 the barbs grew big there,they are very tasty:lol:,
im still beating madhat 3 to 2 it dont matter my morale the player that claimed all my villas lost all his nukes and was a very bad player in anyway,30 secs between first and last noble,is that my fault no its madhats coz theyve got shit players,i spend all my time on 19 and just occasionly cast my head here to move around troops,oh and snipe,here it is fing easyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :icon_biggrin:

bomberace101

Poor ethics in your gameplay if you think that nobling barbs is a good idea even if they do grow bigger on an easy world such as W19.And so what if this player has lost nukes? Is that not what they are there for or do yours sit idly in your villages if you even have any.

With a noble rate of 3-2 you must be amazing :icon_rolleyes:, shame that does not hide the fact your tribe has been whooped and has had a botched merge with *BP* in the area.

And who are you to judge the players in other tribes? Have a look at your own pathetic tribe before talking about others as they look like they are in a worse state. Go back to W19 and play sim city as thats where you obviously belong.

And how very childish... how old are you 12?

jayy68 said:
i replied,your turn big mouth

DeletedUser

mate reading the reply of you its like a ten year old.you disgust me me,you dont even know me but i know whats been sent at me ,trust me you would not survive in 19,in this world yo can ask nieghbour 1 to support and they do,madhats nukes die,if they dont,ask my self if i can snipe a minute noble train,answer yes i cannnnnnnnnnnnn

bomberace101

Yes i don't know you, why would i even want to know you? Of course your neighbors support you, that's kinda how the game works or are you surprised to see other people troops inside your villages?

You consistently criticize Madhat, but this is the same tribe you sent multiple messages to, most of them asking for an invite from your own crappy tribe. Get away from the players that helped you in the past and you was quite willing to leave them behind. Aren't they glad that time after time you was told you could not join as you seem to be a real asset to your tribe, and that your contribution to any war effort is minimal.

Even your attempt to try and secure a move into the merged tribe of *BP* and *Wa1* was refused. There is no denying that with your village total and lack of effort on this world, and your barb nobling, sim citying, turtling account of W19 that no one actually wants you in their tribe...

Keep trying though, you may get it someday... :icon_confused:

CHARMYEDIT: *QUOTES DELETED SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN DELETED FROM THIS THREAD FOR LANGUAGE + INSULTS*

And your last messages clearly show your lack of immaturity. You should really stop stalking these forums, or do you have nothing better to do than wait for posts so you can attempt some sort of comeback? :icon_rolleyes:

As a final note you do not need to add kisses at the end of your messages, i seriously don't need the love you are trying to share :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes i don't know you, why would i even want to know you? Of course your neighbors support you, that's kinda how the game works or are you surprised to see other people troops inside your villages?

You consistently criticize Madhat, but this is the same tribe you sent multiple messages to, most of them asking for an invite from your own crappy tribe. Get away from the players that helped you in the past and you was quite willing to leave them behind. Aren't they glad that time after time you was told you could not join as you seem to be a real asset to your tribe, and that your contribution to any war effort is minimal.

Even your attempt to try and secure a move into the merged tribe of *BP* and *Wa1* was refused. There is no denying that with your village total and lack of effort on this world, and your barb nobling, sim citying, turtling account of W19 that no one actually wants you in their tribe...

And your last messages clearly show your lack of immaturity. You should really stop stalking these forums, or do you have nothing better to do than wait for posts so you can attempt some sort of comeback? :icon_rolleyes:

As a final note you do not need to add kisses at the end of your messages, i seriously don't need the love you are trying to share :icon_wink:

mate i told those in charge if i get in to the so called tribe that is madhat i would reveal all as i never liked a tribe that claims to be a top tribe but has so many members sending a 30 sec train,i have no quallms about saying this,coz i know it to be true,i dont like your tribe for its shitty attacks and did not want jack shit to do with it and thats the honest truth

DeletedUser

mate i told leaders that i would try to get into madhat and get some info,its all i tried to do,i dont care if if you like it or not,i really dont like madhat end off,if you dont believe me ask old wa1 leaders they will tell you i dont want jajackshit with madhat :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

jayy68 on 22.10. at 03:39
spy for a bit,if they do,just thought id let you know

This message has been forwarded by jayy68.
i know that he was going to spy for a bit...:eek:)

Hmm didn't want to join?.....

jayy68 on 22.10. at 03:15
i see you guys taking villas all around me,so its a matter of time,i can use sniping etc,but once you are close i cant sleep

jayy68 on 24.10. at 03:38
i will just say thank you for taking the time out to listen,its much appreciated.if i left would you call tell people to lay of me,so i could grow and prove i could be of use :)

jayy68 on 24.10. at 03:54
lol i took 4 villas of you guys so those close will not agree,it would need leadership to tell them to stop,but you might think keep them happy,i can guarantee you i am a very good player and some of the players you have are not very good,sporanoox player is good,i would say im at least equal if not better,but your choice in the end,i know in 19 people would luv to recruit good players now 2 years after the start,you can do it now if you wanted even if it was to call of the troops till i proved myself

jayy68 on 24.10. at 04:08
i was saying if you let a good player go coz of brute force,then in years you might regret it,when you need a decent player,dont get me wrong in the end you make deciscionns but i have seen 2 yrs plus in t/ws

jayy68 on 24.10. at 04:22
ok ill try not beg just try to explain my last mail,of course i agree its a game but its a game i like,ive got over 11mill points in 19 no big deal i agree,but what i was trying to say its been my account for over two yrs so a adedicated player that never gives up,i was trying to say im better here after half your tribe give up

Keep telling yourself that you did not want to join, as im sure in 2 years time Madhat will regret not taking you :icon_wink:

he didnt he told me plenty of times.

Poor ethics in your gameplay if you think that nobling barbs is a good idea even if they do grow bigger on an easy world such as W19.And so what if this player has lost nukes? Is that not what they are there for or do yours sit idly in your villages if you even have any.

With a noble rate of 3-2 you must be amazing :icon_rolleyes:, shame that does not hide the fact your tribe has been whooped and has had a botched merge with *BP* in the area.

And who are you to judge the players in other tribes? Have a look at your own pathetic tribe before talking about others as they look like they are in a worse state. Go back to W19 and play sim city as thats where you obviously belong.

And how very childish... how old are you 12?

i dont see u playing in a world where u cant support someone other than a tribemate...u think 19 is easy..and tell me why isnt it good idea to noble barbs...saves alot of people from having u as a neighbor i would gladly noble 20 barbs and have my own ready made farms and troops than have to worry about my tribemates supporting me all the time.. i can defend myself quite nicely in world 19 from the barbs i took.. and i fight pretty well from the barbs i took to.. i have the troops and i have the resources to do it with.

jayy68

just above urs hum does that make u slightly more insignificant...

oh please go ahead and comment on my stats...

this is a good thread its giving u some thing to do in these dreary forums...

DeletedUser

And your last messages clearly show your lack of immaturity.

Double negative fail. :icon_wink:

Oh and samiam4320000. Well done for quintuple posting. There is an edit button.

bomberace101

Double negative fail. :icon_wink:

Ahh you caught me :p Halfway through typing something then changed my mind >.>

@ Samiam - What does it matter if he told you plenty of times he was only going to move to spy. What would he have achieved if he did get in? Leak some targets and some forum talk... the way the 2 tribes operate would have meant that all that info would have meant very little in the end. There is a rare occasion when *Wa1* do actually send any nukes let alone any noble attacks, some of the people there i doubt know they can use their noblemen on player owned villages.

Nobling Barbs in a time of peace where there are no war targets can be a good idea as you still gain villages and get to use them for troops. But when you are at war with another tribe you should be using the resources you already have in order to take enemy villages. Being 10 million points or whatever on W19 should mean he has enough villages to take enemy villages when he needs to. Not give him more villages so he can continue to take more barbs.

If i have 2 vils and you have 2 and i take one of yours it makes it 3-1 to me, gaining a 2 village lead.

Again if we had the same and i take a barb it means i only lead 3-2 and only gaining a 1 village lead.

If you can't get why nobling the players villages are more advantageous than the barbs then im afraid all hope is lost... :icon_rolleyes: