25th of november

DeletedUser

jayy68
Opponents defeated: 2.934.710 (221.)
Tribe: *Wa1*

i didn't know who he was either,
but noticed his ODd right above my own whilst flicking through rankings earlier,

pretty insignificant person in my eyes, lol

but the insignificant has more OD than you lol
what does that say about you

bomberace101

Yea but he has more OD in the defense category which none of us can really control, thats why ODA is usually used to compare people rather than ODD

DeletedUser92671

in response to both of your quotes, lets compare ODa and ODt to end the arguement about his OD once and for all...

ODa
7 beOwned [~One~] 12,57 Mio.
349 jayy68 [*Wa1*] 655.285

ODt
15 beOwned [~One~] 15,30 Mio.
121 jayy68 [*Wa1*] 5,50 Mio.

his ODd just means more people have attacked him than me...

think everyone is missing the point of his insignificance being the fact that i had to post his rankings in the first place because no one had ever heard of him...

DeletedUser

in response to both of your quotes, lets compare ODa and ODt to end the arguement about his OD once and for all...

ODa
7 beOwned [~One~] 12,57 Mio.
349 jayy68 [*Wa1*] 655.285

ODt
15 beOwned [~One~] 15,30 Mio.
121 jayy68 [*Wa1*] 5,50 Mio.

his ODd just means more people have attacked him than me...

think everyone is missing the point of his insignificance being the fact that i had to post his rankings in the first place because no one had ever heard of him...

what can i say,you made me famous in these dead and dreary forums
42.gif

DeletedUser92671

^^ agreed, even im more famous than you, and im just an old school W17 nub.

DeletedUser

If you guys can't learn how to post without resorting to spam, offtopicness and general ignorance of the rules then I'll be taking heard measures against you and will more than likely close this thread any other affected threads.

DeletedUser

You are just annoying, not famous. I'm famous and you have a long way to go.

Over and out. Go back to your rock.

awe poor thing are u upset ....hes not annoying he just did what u didnt have the guts to do he mentioned the big secret before it happened ..oh i bet u dont forget him.... jays pretty unforgettable...by the way who are u i have no clue who u r? so ur not as famous as u think

Social Disorder

awe poor thing are u upset ....hes not annoying he just did what u didnt have the guts to do he mentioned the big secret before it happened ..oh i bet u dont forget him.... jays pretty unforgettable...by the way who are u i have no clue who u r? so ur not as famous as u think

Neither I know who you are? You are probably another of those "mad" players that can't get in