25th of november

DeletedUser

I think the end game phase of w47 is far from happening.

well i could post some mails from a madhat player bragging about it,but i dont betray mails,even though the same person sent my mails to pnp asking for invite even though as soon as i did ask i told others what i wanted to do,as for the person saying i did not get into the bp tribe,cough cough,run by madhat,or the new one,still have to find out if it is also,i got invites to both and can prove it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser92671

whats hard to decipher is;

- In correct use of punctuation.
- Unstructured sentences.
- Incorrect or lack of capital letters.

I'd like to see this mail that a MadHat members has supposedly sent, can you forward it to me in-game to beOwned.

maybe some errors, or mis understandings can be set straight?

DeletedUser

does it matter?
if it happens, it happens, if it doesn´t, .. well.. it was fun to talk about :)

DeletedUser

oh and your stupid death sig with a hairdryer in his hands ,thats shit,your sig aint got no hair

This quote actually made me laugh. Nicely done.

As for the actual thread.. No one actually denied the merge.. everyone just started to trash on eachother. No doubt that theres some validity to the statement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This quote actually made me laugh. Nicely done.

As for the actual thread.. No one actually denied the merge.. everyone just started to trash on eachother. No doubt that theres some validity to the statement.

*LOL*

well, had anyone denied the statement, then you would prolly have seen it as it was true also. I mean.. TW forums are like a woman asking if she looks fat in her dress. No matter what you say she will turn it around and throw it back in your face.

so you might as well start out with just say: "no, it´s not the dress that makes your butt look fat!"

bomberace101

I think it has as much validity as saying LAP and ~WU~ are gonna work with each other to noble to the core and then merge into iRule afterwards :)

DeletedUser92671

theres alot of terrified ~WU~ players reading this, thinking crap we have a spy!

Last edited by a moderator:

vato loco

Hahaha damn my tribes mastermind plan with LAP has been revealed..... oh well theres nothing you guys can do anyways we are the powerhouses of W47 haha,
and as for this thread all i can say that it is totally and utterly usesles, if the top 4 do decide to merge or whatever has been said there is nothing the rest of the other tribes can do, however that been said i dont think that the top 4 tribes would do this , especially Uruz with their prestigue as being the bad boys of this world, to just chuck a huge tribal hug and really just kill the whole point of the game tribal WARS haha, however ive got no idea what will transpire i guess only time will tell....

Also @ bomberace101, the plan is for ~WU~ and LAP to take the core and merge into TUK just to clear the air haha :p
And @ BeOwned dont worry we will find this SPY! haha :D

Juslukin

You could create time sequenced maps - like the weather maps. It might look like a pinwheel spinning!

DeletedUser57812

the 25 is the end of the world w00t w00t! 14:00 army camp will be deleted. D-3!

DeletedUser

Yup now the 24th, they brought it forward a day for some reason.