25th of november

Social Disorder

I still <3 you for deleting my posts and give me an infraction Charmander:p

Anyways, we will al know if something will happen when the army camps will be removed *looks around*

DeletedUser

Oh dear. The apocalypse is the looming dark cloud in the horizon!

(It will be rather anti-climatic if nothing special happens after the army camps are removed.)

DeletedUser57812

Just one things.. GL (good luck) to all players who will not be.. and have fun if you are good player. hmm when the W54 will be open? I'm waiting this one to start a new there lol, want have more fun than here.. no one nuke back on me and it will not be more in this direction in futur.
fortunately nobleman is now 1000hours.. OUF good new! because I don't like world without armycamp (mm w18 without was fun) and mainly with restriction of noble time.

DeletedUser

I still <3 you for deleting my posts and give me an infraction Charmander:p

Anyways, we will al know if something will happen when the army camps will be removed *looks around*

/me walks around see this and stops and stares!
Come on SD we all know we ain't supposed to talk about specifics on the forums.

I love you too though. :)

DeletedUser75518

At least we will finish this world and show the tribal wars guys they should not mess about with settings once a world is way into it being run and having spent our money to belong to those original settings cant wait to end it to be honest.

DeletedUser

Okay okay!

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with army camps removal. There is a thread somewhere for that!
Don't talk about it here or I will warn you on it now as frankly its annoying.

DeletedUser92671

well the 24th has come and gone, army camps have been removed, and we are now a short way into the 25th... im still waiting for this 'merge' that is supposedly happening today...

bomberace101

Its already happened... did you not get an invite?

Operation rim to the core is now in effect anyway watch LAPs progress :icon_wink:

DeletedUser92671

okay then if WU want to make it the core, i will be your first stepping stone onto a better frontline with Uruz, so i declare war on WU :|

DeletedUser

Oh dear, WB just merged with ~PoD~...i think they're the dark horse we didn't expect taking over the world! :icon_eek:

Social Disorder

WB merged because they were getting banged by a few tribes.. They have been losing points every day, and the more members they are holding won't help them tbh

DeletedUser

the more members they have... well.. it´s just sooo nice of them to gather all our farms into one tribe. makes soo much better markings on the map :)

DeletedUser

WB merged because they were getting banged by a few tribes.. They have been losing points every day, and the more members they are holding won't help them tbh

yes, I noticed from the updating maps lol, TEC has nobled quite a lot of WB's villages recently, more than 20 villages a day sometimes :D

bomberace101

I know... imagine the uproar if it actually went ahead on that day.

DeletedUser

i didnt acually say it would happen,just what i thogh might happen coz of what someone mailed me,maybe i was right in my guess

bomberace101

Congrats you get a gold star

gold-star-850.jpg