A Happle Story.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is, quite possibly, the best PnP ever made.

:icon_eek:

I will say quite an enjoyable read. As others have stated its not the pulled string that will unravel the knit argyle sweater that is Happle. But kudos... it's the first actual world related thread I've read since starting the world :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

What's up with all this "10/10" and "good effort"? There's nothing that actually puts a mark on the tribe. That's like showing a picture of ice cream and saying "apples suck, this is proof".

^^ QFT

Come on metal duck. that was useless PnP. None of it shows Happle in a bad light :icon_neutral: (I assume that was your intention?)

So nauz quit? So a noob or two got into a decent tribe? So what if nima sent a couple of circs?
This all happens every world :icon_rolleyes:
Doesn't mean happle are bad.

:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Well, I suppose it is propaganda.. Albeit a little ineffective and I suspect launched prematurely. Though it is PnP and as such it's better than the usual drivel.

Thanks for giving me something worthwhile to read.

DeletedUser

There is nothing of value to read in the forums and you know it.

This thread just emphasises how much crap is in the Happle forum if those were the most "incriminating" threads you could dig out.

DeletedUser

There is nothing of value to read in the forums and you know it.

This thread just emphasises how much crap is in the Happle forum if those were the most "incriminating" threads you could dig out.

lol You must be really frustrated having to read all those *crap* Adam. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Pathetic. Spies are people who can't rely on their playing skill to get by in the game.

greenmonsta

Are you seriously going to be that hypocritical?
What if nauzhror had made a PnP on a nub tribe, would you be berating him, or any of the other people who play worse than predator, and consistently make crappy PnP?
This was a good thread, funny, and didn't flame. This was, if anything, a good heated, semi-friendly PnP. Not preds usual flaming.

@OP:
the thread made me do this :lol:
you still make me do this :icon_neutral:
:icon_confused:

The thing is, Nauz, or any of those decent players wouldn't do something as pointless as this. They have better things to do, like beating their enemies senseless. As for saying people play worse than metal cluck, all I have to say is that I've beaten him. Nothing more really needs to be said.

It's his usual attempt at getting attention, nothing more nothing less. He just has nothing better to do with his time. He's the type of person who doesn't care if he has to kill someone to get the attention. Any attention is good attention to him.

DeletedUser

Hope it was a good read for you outsiders and hope you enjoyed the Happle forums tour. :)
On a more serious note, spy was caught and eradicated 1:30 hours after this thread was made. I want to thank my members here for helping out putting the evidence together to identify him quickly. Good job guys.

Now, what are you looking at? Move along.

DeletedUser

Pathetic. Spies are people who can't rely on their playing skill to get by in the game.

No, it's for players who see something else in this game than axes vs swords. Like a diplomacy tab, and perhaps a mailbox. Think of it as a practical joke; you're fooling someone, and it's funny :) Maybe not to the person (tribe) who got tricked, but to the trickster definitely, and the observer.. (me)

I rate this thread moderately interesting. The best part was the "I thought this was a premade of solid players" quote.

greenmonsta said:
He's the type of person who doesn't care if he has to kill someone to get the attention. Any attention is good attention to him.

That's a little bit harsh isn't it? There are quite a few people in this thread who had a laugh and liked it, and I wouldn't say infiltrating a tribe is the same thing as killing someone. Lame absurd hyperbole is lame.

Last edited by a moderator:

greenmonsta

That's a little bit harsh isn't it? There are quite a few people in this thread who had a laugh and liked it, and I wouldn't say infiltrating a tribe is the same thing as killing someone. Lame absurd hyperbole is lame.

I'm using that as an example to make a point. How extreme it is doesn't make any difference, just makes it easier to understand for the people who liked and laughed at this thread.

DeletedUser

No, it's for players who see something else in this game than axes vs swords. Like a diplomacy tab, and perhaps a mailbox. Think of it as a practical joke; you're fooling someone, and it's funny :) Maybe not to the person (tribe) who got tricked, but to the trickster definitely, and the observer.. (me)

I rate this thread moderately interesting. The best part was the "I thought this was a premade of solid players" quote.

I was talking about spies, not the people who use them.