A Happle Story.

DeletedUser

So you don't like people who rate threads, but you yourself rate posts in threads, when all that rating this thread involved was rating a single post at the start of the thread, most interesting :D

DeletedUser

I guess I got -10 because I rated twice...

That'd give Muldie a -20/10 right?

Wait.. let me go do my math...

Ghost Fly. -5/10 .... 1
Nima 7/10 ..... 32
GiraffeNuke -4/10 .... 3
AYK -10/10 .... 4

4 x -5 = 20-20

Yup...
Muldie -20/10

greenmonsta

Metal cluck, do you really have nothing better to do with your time than to sneak into a tribe and then post their internal forums here? Just because you don't have what it takes to play the game, you resort to this, world after world?

I think you're the only person on TW I'm ever going to say this to - Learn to play.

I've lead tribes, and trust me, spying does little damage to a smart leader who knows what he is doing.

What he said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I guess I made a good decision to kick you from my own premade in the summer Metal Duck :icon_smile:
Thanks for proving that everyone is right about avoiding you...

Oh and boohoo you got a looksy in the forum of a awesome tribe, we should feel threatened now? Weak? Humiliated? Please tell me because right now I only feel a little bit sad, for you.

xyziz

You are giving me nice clues on who the spy is. :) He joined Happle recently. Is online at the moment, is inside the Skype chat. Never clicked on Cory's Skype profile, Doesn't know lostdose and mics_control. Guess I got him. ;)

Not to mention the fact that they:

A) Have been multi-ing.

B) Have a screeny with a naughty word in it.

If you haven't found out from the skype who it was, just account sit everyone in the tribe, look at ip's that are from either a proxy or UTC-1 timezone.

Last edited:

DeletedUser71572

I guess I made a good decision to kick you from my own premade in the summer Metal Duck :icon_smile:
Thanks for proving that everyone is right about avoiding you...

Oh and boohoo you got a looksy in the forum of a awesome tribe, we should feel threatened now? Weak? Humiliated? Please tell me because right now I only feel a little bit sad, for you.

Shush you, your not even active. :icon_rolleyes:

Onnnnnnnnnn topic. I liked the thread, kinda fun to see inside one of the top rated tribes, but nethertheless MetalDuck, your trustworthyness has hit rock bottom in W53.

It may have been this low before, as h0lly said.

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Metal cluck, do you really have nothing better to do with your time than to sneak into a tribe and then post their internal forums here? Just because you don't have what it takes to play the game, you resort to this, world after world?

I think you're the only person on TW I'm ever going to say this to - Get a life, or learn to play.

Aww, I've missed you too :icon_redface:.

@Holly
I wouldn't say you kicked me, that would imply that I had been accepted in the first place. I applied and you turned me down because some members in the tribe hated/disliked me.

Back on topic: Thanks for the positive comments.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Aww, I've missed you too :icon_redface:.

@Holly
I wouldn't say you kicked me, that would imply that I had been accepted in the first place. I applied and you turned me down because some members in the tribe hated/disliked me.

Back on topic: Thanks for the positive comments.

You were on our memberlist for a while, until I got to many complaints from to many people I respect.

Lets hope your one of the first to get rimmed :)

Shush you, your not even active. :icon_rolleyes:

Onnnnnnnnnn topic. I liked the thread, kinda fun to see inside one of the top rated tribes, but nethertheless MetalDuck, your trustworthyness has hit rock bottom in W53.

It may have been this low before, as h0lly said.

I'm active, just pointwhoring :p

DeletedUser

Finally some interesting thread to read :p

Though, I believe , it didn't do the damage for which this thread was made.

A humble player

I think you're the only person on TW I'm ever going to say this to - Get a life, or learn to play.

What he said.

Are you seriously going to be that hypocritical?
What if nauzhror had made a PnP on a nub tribe, would you be berating him, or any of the other people who play worse than predator, and consistently make crappy PnP?
This was a good thread, funny, and didn't flame. This was, if anything, a good heated, semi-friendly PnP. Not preds usual flaming.

@OP:
the thread made me do this :lol:
you still make me do this :icon_neutral:
:icon_confused:

Red Hulk

Let's Just Say Nima if you aint figured out yet there is pretty much a clue.

/Me wont give that clue away but I will say study the accounts a little more ;)

RH

DeletedUser

Why The HELL is there nothing about me in there! Im seriously disappointed. Considering your spy sat me and all, I'd expect something :(

DeletedUser

A) Have been multi-ing.

If you haven't found out from the skype who it was, just account sit everyone in the tribe, look at ip's that are from either a proxy or UTC-1 timezone.

Brings back memories eh xyziz?
Good to see you mate!

Tazecca

Oh God Metal Duck is still around :|
Still trying to create havok through the forums...
and hey Xyziz :)

DeletedUser

A) Have been multi-ing.

UTC+0 (ServerTime-1)

^^^ this is ... where 'a spy' is from :) !

And also: Hi xyziz ;) , ... Hi Boss :p , and Hi Tazzzman :D .

DeletedUser

I liked the thread.

But let's be honest. This did not hurt Happle one bit. I mean really what did you tell us? Naz isnt co-playing Nima anymore? Could of figured that out by looking at the profile

eLeMeNOhPi

I liked the thread.

But let's be honest. This did not hurt Happle one bit. I mean really what did you tell us? Naz isnt co-playing Nima anymore? Could of figured that out by looking at the profile
exactly that^^

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm genuinely not saying this out of any resentment towards James , but I really don't get whats funny about it :icon_confused:
I often join various tribes, briefly for fun, on my stay in a world and have seen much more interesting stuff , none of which I would ever post on a public forum ... but I don't actually see anything humorous in what has been shown , I was expecting more to be made of the surprise at Nauz quitting , that would have been funny , but nah , overall I don't get it .

@ Duck I think your twist on things can be interesting and intelligent , except of course when it involves betraying a friend :icon_neutral: however I made myself read this and didn't really feel it was up to your usual standard , Pervs PnP on you was much better and more effective ... I think you need to raise your game .

mucho <3