A Happle Story.

SmaXa

There are 3 people you can 100% show as not being the spy just from that skype picture.

IKNOW. IT WAS NIMA UNKNOWN! <3

DeletedUser

:O NIMA!!!! How could you
emoticon-00106-crying.gif

DeletedUser3397

Awww he knows my Nickname.

They are ranked 1 in the world so they must have some potential.
BUT........

If they cant plan attacks or wars because of information being leaked to outside players and tribes.
Then in that sence it makes them Weak. Other tribes will have the upperhand and be ready for them.
On a second note, if the players have no respect for each and have already began disagreeing. then they wont want to support one and other.

I've lead tribes, and trust me, spying does little damage to a smart leader who knows what he is doing.

Michael Corleone.

But many leaders think they know what they are doing, but they really have no clue.

Real talk right there. Snapple Fact #47

DeletedUser3397

True, but I suspect Nima wouldn't fall into that category.

DeletedUser81271

I've lead tribes, and trust me, spying does little damage to a smart leader who knows what he is doing.

Ill Agree with that .
I hope your right, i dont like to see a tribe brought down by spies.
Time will tell.

earthquake girl

The fact that the tribe which was rated one of the Premades to beat in this war is falling apart internally . Because they started the world too cocky and thought they were better than everyone.,
Now they have players leaving the world and their tribe.
It shows that they are vunerable, and in my opinion this will be a big dent to their EGO.

who do they trust now , if one of their own can show the rest of the world how weak they really are.

We're falling apart? Did I miss a memo? :(

imsureidontlike69

*Yawn*
What are the PnP's coming too?! o_O

To all of you people who think this is something, go get a life (and that has no reference to the fact you're playing an online game, however it is quite ironic)...

~Imsure

DeletedUser

*yawn*

back to stir another pot eh Duck?

7/10 for effort.
1/10 for content.

DeletedUser

Heh. I think this is cool.
But as others have mentioned, this does absolutely no damage to the tribe.
Always makes me smile to see other peoples forums tho :)
Thanks for the entertainment Duck!

DeletedUser

*Yawn*
What are the PnP's coming too?! o_O

To all of you people who think this is something, go get a life (and that has no reference to the fact you're playing an online game, however it is quite ironic)...

~Imsure

All the people that think this is something...what's pnp coming too...get a life...yet you care enough to comment on it...

SmaXa

Spying has never really achieved much, it's the infiltration into leadership positions that can cause even the slightest damage.

DeletedUser94990

I find this entertaining, much better than most of the crap on these forums...

Muldie325

You started at 0.. I gave you -5 because I don't like people who rate threads. Then I gave you one back because I felt nice.