A Happle Story.

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is, quite possibly, the best PnP ever made.

Main pg

346vrib.jpg

Happle Lobby - General Disc
Sitting Apples - Account Sitting
Apple Lab - Guides and Scripts
Random Apples - Off-topic

Circular Mail Archives

[spoil]

2mxqvk.jpg

2crmsr5.jpg

[/spoil]

Please Help! They sent Axes!

[spoil]

egaexf.jpg

k54aci.jpg

fnu435.jpg

[/spoil]

Later guys, gotta war to win

[spoil]
2e3wdw1.jpg

On a serious note, I'd also like to wish Mike good luck. I have nothing but respect for the armed forces.[/spoil]

That's it! Enough is enough

[spoil]

14se2i8.jpg

He wasn't joking >>>>

2qusvvb.jpg

[/spoil]

Breaking News: Nazuwhore quits within 10 days again!

[spoil]

nbcikx.jpg

[/spoil]

The Great Link

[spoil]

2coquf8.jpg

Good idea. >>>>>>

5o9lww.jpg

[/spoil]

That's all noobs. 5 star rating would help inflate my ego.

HAPPLE1.jpg

DeletedUser

We'res the Thumbs up button? :p
Good post here, good effort as well (y)

DeletedUser

Exclusive Penetration's post might be the funniest thing I've read in months

DeletedUser81271

10/10
Great Read.
But really what is TW coming too where we have to read PnP written about a bunch of Unhappy Apples.

DeletedUser3397

What's up with all this "10/10" and "good effort"? There's nothing that actually puts a mark on the tribe. That's like showing a picture of ice cream and saying "apples suck, this is proof".

DeletedUser

Nov 11
21:43 Exclusive Penetration has been dismissed by Apple King.

[11/11/2010 11:48:52 PM] Axel says: Sorry but I haven't got time for w53 coz of a major war coming

lol 6/10.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What's up with all this "10/10" and "good effort"? There's nothing that actually puts a mark on the tribe. That's like showing a picture of ice cream and saying "apples suck, this is proof".

No, thats nowhere near what Metal Duck mentioned.

Its kinda sad that he was able to get info in a premade such as Happle. Pre-mades have trusted members, now, there is plenty of doubt spread across the tribe, and most probably the pointing of fingers.

Another thing. Apples do suck compared to Ice cream.

DeletedUser

3/10

Found it pretty boring really, there are one or two interesting bits in there, but nothing at all spectacular by any stretch of the imagination. IMO it would have been smarter to stay hidden until there was something really interesting to post, but i guess you were too hungry for attention :p

DeletedUser81271

The fact that the tribe which was rated one of the Premades to beat in this war is falling apart internally . Because they started the world too cocky and thought they were better than everyone.,
Now they have players leaving the world and their tribe.
It shows that they are vunerable, and in my opinion this will be a big dent to their EGO.

who do they trust now , if one of their own can show the rest of the world how weak they really are.

DeletedUser3397

No, thats nowhere near what Metal Duck mentioned.

Its kinda sad that he was able to get info in a premade such as Happle. Pre-mades have trusted members, now, there is plenty of doubt spread across the tribe, and most probably the pointing of fingers.

Another thing. Apples do suck compared to Ice cream.

Sad? You want a list of tribes that have had spies and are still dominating their worlds? It's early on, there is nothing he can do but try to put a smudge on the tribe he wishes he could be part of.

There's not much doubt, except maybe for newly recruited members. Apples better? Your opinion sucks ;)

The fact that the tribe which was rated one of the Premades to beat in this war is falling apart internally . Because they started the world too cocky and thought they were better than everyone.,
Now they have players leaving the world and their tribe.
It shows that they are vunerable, and in my opinion this will be a big dent to their EGO.

who do they trust now , if one of their own can show the rest of the world how weak they really are.

Poor little fella, if Happle is weak, I feel sorry for everyone else.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
baked-apple-dumpling.jpg

Apple flavored ice cream does indeed suck, but you do not have the right to add "suck" and "ice cream within the same sentence.

choco-taco.jpg

Choco taco, is in fact, a perfect ice cream. I say good day sir!

DeletedUser

You are giving me nice clues on who the spy is. :) He joined Happle recently. Is online at the moment, is inside the Skype chat. Never clicked on Cory's Skype profile, Doesn't know lostdose and mics_control. Guess I got him. ;)

DeletedUser81271

Poor little fella, if Happle is weak, I feel sorry for everyone else.

Awww he knows my Nickname.

They are ranked 1 in the world so they must have some potential.
BUT........

If they cant plan attacks or wars because of information being leaked to outside players and tribes.
Then in that sence it makes them Weak. Other tribes will have the upperhand and be ready for them.
On a second note, if the players have no respect for each and have already began disagreeing. then they wont want to support one and other.