A Happle Story.

DeletedUser

Yes I agree it is more pro Happle than anti Happle. Even if the the intention was for the exact opposite. I am on dial up and everything on the PnP didn't want to open right, but would someone please tell me if I missed something way important because what I got out of it was about this:

Some guy from Happle had to go to war for real- so at least one of Happle's member is loyal to his country, and might get killed :(

Happle has funny names for their forum thread- and?

Some Jack ulator something guy called everyone gay and quit? Hell what did he have like 500 points? OMG how will Happle ever survive with out him? NOT

Nauz may or may not have quit- really? No one ever seen that coming right? Or I am the only one that thinks of him as pretty much one of the best startup players around, but does he stay in many/most worlds ever? IDK I never hear of him much after the first couple months, but if he did quit that was pretty quick but for me not unexpected.
Happle has a support forum and (didn't load right) people may or may not have asked for support there, that happens in most tribes no?

The worst part of all was that it showed Happle had a spy, but all tribes are prone to spies, ALL tribes. And Nima was able to get rid of said spy quick. The only one who looks bad here is the spy. Why? Because if someone sent him into Happle to get some dirt on them and this was it, well he pretty much sucks.

And I have been keeping up with this thread since it come out, but have no responded because I don't really want in this mess, but after hearing some of you guys praise this PnP, and from my first impression of it I couldn't help myself.

This is one of the WORST PnP's that I have ever seen in my TW life, there are many reasons why, but I will give you one. ANY PnP that starts out 'This may be the best PnP ever' is total fail always.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say it was the worst but it was definitely far from the best.

Revealing everybody's alias and co-players would have probably been the better option. :) I assume that's what that thread was in there anyway.

nad destroyer

It was a typo, i meant W53. :icon_eek:

lol sure it was a typo :icon_wink:.

[spoil]
Yes I agree it is more pro Happle than anti Happle. Even if the the intention was for the exact opposite. I am on dial up and everything on the PnP didn't want to open right, but would someone please tell me if I missed something way important because what I got out of it was about this:

Some guy from Happle had to go to war for real- so at least one of Happle's member is loyal to his country, and might get killed :(

Happle has funny names for their forum thread- and?

Some Jack ulator something guy called everyone gay and quit? Hell what did he have like 500 points? OMG how will Happle ever survive with out him? NOT

Nauz may or may not have quit- really? No one ever seen that coming right? Or I am the only one that thinks of him as pretty much one of the best startup players around, but does he stay in many/most worlds ever? IDK I never hear of him much after the first couple months, but if he did quit that was pretty quick but for me not unexpected.
Happle has a support forum and (didn't load right) people may or may not have asked for support there, that happens in most tribes no?

The worst part of all was that it showed Happle had a spy, but all tribes are prone to spies, ALL tribes. And Nima was able to get rid of said spy quick. The only one who looks bad here is the spy. Why? Because if someone sent him into Happle to get some dirt on them and this was it, well he pretty much sucks.

And I have been keeping up with this thread since it come out, but have no responded because I don't really want in this mess, but after hearing some of you guys praise this PnP, and from my first impression of it I couldn't help myself.

This is one of the WORST PnP's that I have ever seen in my TW life, there are many reasons why, but I will give you one. ANY PnP that starts out 'This may be the best PnP ever' is total fail always.
[/spoil]

Wow Dr. Chase for the win lol. Nice post.

DeletedUser

This is one of the WORST PnP's that I have ever seen in my TW life

I wouldn't say it was the worst but it was definitely far from the best.

Revealing everybody's alias and co-players would have probably been the better option. :) I assume that's what that thread was in there anyway.

I wouldn't either. Of course, I don't think anyone said it was the worst. One of them sure. And I don't think the thread really told us anything... at all. But maybe that's just me

DeletedUser

If the thread starters intention was to provoke a response then I guess he did a rather good job. Content or no content he's got you all talking, ranting, whining, debating...whatever floats your boat.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do any of you actually know what the P's in PnP actually mean?

Politics ... No.
Propoganda ... Hardly.

It's a good read for an outsider, but isn't PnP and therfor is not good PnP.

There's a difference. Just sayin.

And welcome to w53 MD. Missed you <3

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Poor propaganda is still propaganda.

Not really ,

The desired result is a change of the attitude toward the subject in the target audience to further a political agenda

If it doesn't achieve its objective it is not successful , although imo MD purpose is usually personal attention and making a mockery of forum users , I assume he meant to portray a negative light on happle , I don't believe that was successful , but he achieved attention for himself which I would suspect was his primary objective .

<3

DeletedUser

Failed propaganda is still propaganda.

An attempt at propoganda, means it is not propaganda. :icon_idea:

:icon_stupified:

.... Getting away from the uselessness of this discussion, I for one am glad MD is playing this world. No matter how much all of you dislike him, he's awesome for the forums. I think so anyway :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

An attempt at propoganda, means it is not propaganda. :icon_idea:

–noun
information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.

:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

–noun
information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.

:icon_idea:

I wish I knew the link to www.dictionary.com so I could find definitions of cool words that everyone already knows the meaning of.

DeletedUser

I was providing it for the person that I quoted. His knowledge of said site was clearly non existent.

:). This wasn't very slanderous or informative. Oooo you have pictures of our forum.... :icon_rolleyes:. Ouch.

DeletedUser

I was providing it for the person that I quoted. His knowledge of said site was clearly non existent.
Perhaps what xplicid meant was that an attempt at propoganda does not constitute important, successful, or even noteworthy propoganda.

And though his PnP falls under informaition rather than ideas or rumors, it about the quality of this PnP:
6a0120a85dcdae970b0120a86d630c970b-pi

ITS GOOGLE!!!

DeletedUser

:). This wasn't very slanderous or informative. Oooo you have pictures of our forum.... :icon_rolleyes:. Ouch.

Did I say the quality of the propaganda was good? Roll back a few pages to find my first post on this thread.

Though..

[00:57:16]****: it made me look at happle a little less seriously

Perhaps what xplicid meant was that an attempt at propoganda does not constitute important, successful, or even noteworthy propoganda.

:icon_smile:

Last edited by a moderator: