Warning for all Dukes and Diplomats of W53.

DeletedUser

pretty much this. I remember when personal alliances were actually kept to and it's not an excuse to blame it on a co-player or even an account sitter as they should be informed with the details of the account.
+1

DeletedUser

Silva...good move :icon_biggrin: now you gota rim the DSL account now ;) make it twice

Will do. :icon_wink:

Pretty much this. I remember when personal alliances were actually kept to and it's not an excuse to blame it on a co-player or even an account sitter as they should be informed with the details of the account.

If we actually had a personal alliance, it would have been kept. We never did, so what was there to keep? Absolutely nothing.

DeletedUser

I feel so unappreciated right now. :icon_cry:

All credits going to Silva and Drac

DeletedUser

-pats Aaron on the back-

There, there mate... this is the first time you've announced your personal presence in here. So just give it time.

Okay, that's that... now down to PA business.

Why would you want a PA from someone who originally farmed you? They're prone to do it again when they feel the time is right. Simplicity pulled the right move... they had no PA with Exorcist and therefor didn't have to uphold anything. Trust and Respect take months and at great lengths years to earn. No just over a period of less than a month :/

I don't like having PA's unless I personally know them in RL because I've at least known them for 2-3 years.

It boils down to the point of what you think is best for yourself, Simplicity thought (as a 3 man team) it be best to remove the threat that once farmed them. I see no harm in that...

DeletedUser

That's because you never log into the account. :icon_razz:

Hey I log in when I can! But I always get logged straight back out!

Face it Silva you need me on the account. I'm the comedic relief when times are getting tough :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4346

much ado about nothing.
bottom line, you had them when you were farming them(if you ever truely were). you should have kept at it, made them restart...
hope you learned a lesson about PAs..

DeletedUser

much ado about nothing.
bottom line, you had them when you were farming them(if you ever truely were). you should have kept at it, made them restart...
hope you learned a lesson about PAs..

Nope, he never had me. Never killed a single troop (other than few scouts) I was just waiting until the right moment to hit him. :icon_wink:

So you like when they can build troops to attack you / defend against you? :s

Most good players tend to be offensive, so defending goes out of the question, other than sniping/backtiming. Sniping is preventable, and backtimes are dodgeable. If he attacks me, I can just dodge, and follow with a backtime or train.

If he makes defense, I'll outgrow him.

With the reason I said it - I'd prefer to not noble a village with level 5 barracks and 3 stables, and be stuck building them up. :icon_neutral:

Michael Corleone.

Morons tend go mostly offensive in my opinion.

Sniping is preventable, but let me ask you this. Do you think you could dodge 500 ms backtime? Its harder than you think. Besides you can have defense while still having a good growth. Talking about past the one village stage of course. :icon_neutral:

In Tribal Wars, the defender has the advantage.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sniping is preventable, but let me ask you this. Do you think you could dodge 500 ms backtime? Its harder than you think.

I do think I could dodge a 500ms backtime. And in the case that I couldn't be online, multiple people in my tribe can as well.

DeletedUser

Most good players tend to be offensive, so defending goes out of the question, other than sniping/backtiming. Sniping is preventable, and backtimes are dodgeable. If he attacks me, I can just dodge, and follow with a backtime or train.
Most players don't only build offensive or defensive in their first village, if you do, you're an idiot. You should have 100-300 spears by your first village. That way you can support it and kill it off later.

Michael Corleone.

I do think I could dodge a 500ms backtime. And in the case that I couldn't be online, multiple people in my tribe can as well.

You do realize that it is nearly impossible right? Dodging any backtime less than a second is very hard to do. I think you are talking outta your ass now holmes.

mattcurr

You'd actually be surprised at how simple it can be.

Ive dodged .125 second backtimes, and missed dodging .9 I say this because It shows I understand how to do it, but if your web lags, or the server lags, which in my case is always the instance because my web moves faster than they send me the info you cant dodge it. Dodging=luck