Warning for all Dukes and Diplomats of W53.

DeletedUser

Matt, I know. I was trying to figure out how he "plans ahead". Can you figure it out? It's got me beat lol.

Nyah, it's only good for close range, but setting the tabs up and having the discipline not to shut them, or the browser as a whole is just too much for me also :lol::icon_redface:

DeletedUser

This is not the place for it. This thread was made to warn people of -Simplicity's trickery. You achieved that, we now know not to trust him in those matters - although many of us wouldn't in the first place.

Ohh you no trust us? why not I is very nice person. It's those other two noobs on the account that are up to all the 'trickery'.

DeletedUser

Now Im sure the OP has learnt something valuable from this. Dont trust anybody, and when you get the upper hand KEEP IT!!

If not, then do you want to be my PA?? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
Ha ha ha)))
I see you guys to justify your cheap acts choose laughable tactic - thing out a 3-rd person who speak to me when we made PA, and new 3rd person who send noble train to me. Might you think people are stupid and will trust it.

So listen baby! There are 2 ways - destroy your active neighbour or you making PA with him and live together. Before we made PA I asked support from the tribe Serene for catapult you and kill your troops if you try catch me. As they (exactly Sir Lusid who was general there) refused me of tribe support I left tribe (you copied here dialog when I ask support when I was in Serene, I wrote about it in beginning of this story). So it was again the same 2 ways, go to another more coordinated tribe or make PA and live together helping each other. So we made PA.
You guys spoke so sweat that I trust you and even was ready to make you my sitter when I sleep.

Lol man. I even said you when my noblemen will be ready, about 1 week ago when I had incomings and was need to go to sleep I offered Dracula to be my sitter lol
Guys as I see you planned noble me from the beginning and you made PA for live calm and noble me as soon as possible. You keep lieing me sending your last attacks to me and thing out a 3-rd person who do it.
You have great skill to manipulate people and lie. I don’t respect such skill, and loosing villa or loosing account cost poor, the main in this game are frienship. And I did PA not only with you, I did PA with else player (SamuraiMonk) who was near me to have friends near and help each other.
============================================================================================
For example our first talk in the skype :icon_rolleyes:

[12.11.2010 11:11:52] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: good day
[12.11.2010 11:11:53] EXPRESIDENT: Hi
[12.11.2010 11:12:24] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: Figured this would be quite a bit easier for us to communicate
[12.11.2010 11:12:37] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: so we can focus on farming and what not more efficiently
[12.11.2010 11:12:38] EXPRESIDENT: Ya, we are very active
[12.11.2010 11:12:49] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: exactly
[12.11.2010 11:12:57] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: and I'll be the person who plays the account the most
[12.11.2010 11:13:05] EXPRESIDENT: we will can make farm from our neigbuors
[12.11.2010 11:13:11] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: so it will definately benefit us
[12.11.2010 11:13:18] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: oh that we will
[12.11.2010 11:13:27] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: hence I was looking at those villages I needed reports on
[12.11.2010 11:13:34] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: unfortunately I can't clear that atm
[12.11.2010 11:13:38] EXPRESIDENT: yap, experience said me, be togather with good active players
[12.11.2010 11:13:58] EXPRESIDENT: whom?
[12.11.2010 11:15:44] EXPRESIDENT: you have good villa to noble vatraxi
[12.11.2010 11:15:45] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: 404|508
[12.11.2010 11:15:48] EXPRESIDENT: big villa
[12.11.2010 11:15:56] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: has too many troops
[12.11.2010 11:16:02] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: was going to make 404|508 a farm
[12.11.2010 11:16:06] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: but too many troops in it
[12.11.2010 11:16:21] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: uantity: 75 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
[12.11.2010 11:16:26] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: that is the troop count for it
[12.11.2010 11:16:32] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: I'll lose too much hitting that
[12.11.2010 11:16:51] EXPRESIDENT: 404|508it's far enough from us
[12.11.2010 11:17:00] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: 412|519 is another I want to farm
[12.11.2010 11:17:11] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: but it has too many troops in there you scouted that one
[12.11.2010 11:17:42] EXPRESIDENT: this one has
Defender: Mr Bonez
Destination: The Crypt (412|519) K54

Quantity: 359 34 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
[12.11.2010 11:17:58] EXPRESIDENT: ya we shouldn't spend our troops on him now
[12.11.2010 11:18:04] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: yea I know
[12.11.2010 11:18:09] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: I just forwareded you three more
[12.11.2010 11:18:12] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: I found them just now
[12.11.2010 11:18:13] EXPRESIDENT: better clear poor defended vilas
[12.11.2010 11:19:15] EXPRESIDENT: thanks
[12.11.2010 11:19:27] EXPRESIDENT: I mostly farm north
[12.11.2010 11:19:27] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: this way you don't lose anything on them
[12.11.2010 11:19:32] EXPRESIDENT: ya
[12.11.2010 11:19:35] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: I run off of two scripts
[12.11.2010 11:19:49] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: I have a scout script that just sends out 1 scout to a ton of villages
[12.11.2010 11:19:57] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: I think there are 85 total in that script
[12.11.2010 11:20:07] EXPRESIDENT: wow
[12.11.2010 11:20:07] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: then TWFARMREPORT to farm
[12.11.2010 11:20:19] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: yea I don't play games with farming
[12.11.2010 11:20:27] EXPRESIDENT: I don't have scripts
[12.11.2010 11:20:39] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: do you have premium?
[12.11.2010 11:21:11] EXPRESIDENT: I used free as yet
[12.11.2010 11:21:30] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: if you pay for a premium I'll set you up with useful scripts

Good man, good friend I thought....
I made mistake thinking good of people... But it was cost me only 1 villa. :icon_wink:
[/SPOIL]
You try to farm a player. He doesnt let you get resources. You let him grow. You try to get stacked. You couldnt get stacked so left a tribe. You chickened out and tried to hug him instead of fight. You pay the price.

Ill be honest what I see there is you attacking them first, then you were going to try attack/cat them again at a later time, and then when they attack you its whinging time? I mean honestly, just because you didnt believe in your abilities to attack anyone who might actually put up a fight, without a whole tribe backing you up, doesnt mean they cant get their own back on you for obviously being hostile towards them on 2 seperate occasions.

But it's ok DSL have got a "great" player so alls good in the hood, I just look forward to the tears flowing out here next time someone does something not 100% lovely, fluffy and nice in this war game.

DeletedUser

You try to farm a player. He doesnt let you get resources. You let him grow. You try to get stacked. You couldnt get stacked so left a tribe. You chickened out and tried to hug him instead of fight. You pay the price.

Is that not how we all play this game?
With winter approaching now a nice warm hug might be the way forward. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well apparently its how Al plays the game. Imo its absurd that a tribe like DSL let Al co-play on one of their accounts. Says a lot about their standards...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wanna be my PA?
We can talk, you can tell me your troop counts, maybe send me some scout reports and so on...
And how does that feel?

DeletedUser

[SPOIL][/SPOIL]

Ill be honest what I see there is you attacking them first, then you were going to try attack/cat them again at a later time, and then when they attack you its whinging time? I mean honestly, just because you didnt believe in your abilities to attack anyone who might actually put up a fight, without a whole tribe backing you up, doesnt mean they cant get their own back on you for obviously being hostile towards them on 2 seperate occasions.

But it's ok DSL have got a "great" player so alls good in the hood, I just look forward to the tears flowing out here next time someone does something not 100% lovely, fluffy and nice in this war game.

“He doesnt let you get resources.”
5000 clay almost in the beginning of game is a bad haul?

What are you talking about? If you are so strong and cool why you accept PA from a noob and speak it is benefit to us?
My reason offer PA was these:
1.I playing alone and having near active account which managed by two persons 24 hours so I would be have to find co-player too (if we didn’t make PA). But I wanted to play in my pleasure.
2.I see nothing bad in PA with neigbours who can be useful and active.

What his reason accept PA I don’t know if he sure I am a noob. So if you don’t need PA you shouldn't make it. I haven’t had any attacks from him even by scouts till we made PA.
So having PA I grew using another strategy, I kept playing alone, built resourses to 26 lvl, did axes and lc 3rd lvl, and didn’t even try to make noble train before simplecity. I just play calm in my pleasure.

Am I noob that I play alone? Am I noob that I made some PA with my neighbors?
I was rimmed. Ok any noob can rimmed me such way. Simplecity took my villa very "skilful" :lol: and took else one from poor coordinated tribe.
I don’t see any sense to argue with you further…just let’s play. I remember all and visit him anyway...game just began:icon_wink:

nad destroyer

Hey my time is short... could someone just summarize all this for me?

DeletedUser

lol i play alone and without a tribe does that make me a noob? I just prefer not to go by others standards and grow however slow I want, but rule number 1 in this game trust no one unless you know them in real life.

DeletedUser95140

Just a fun fact. I´ve rammed down the wall a bit on Al Exorsist previously village.

DeletedUser

lol i play alone and without a tribe does that make me a noob? I just prefer not to go by others standards and grow however slow I want, but rule number 1 in this game trust no one unless you know them in real life.

So does "noob" only apply to personality? If you grow slow, doesn't that mean you're not very good/active? I'm pretty sure that would make you a noob...

DeletedUser

Actually just means I don't care about the game or the world in generally. A noob by definition is someone who knows nothing and chooses to ignore advice from others and goes around claiming himself the best, by all right I've been playing for three years now and the one time i took a world serious it went too far and someone pushed it past a game and went into real life by threatening someone close to me, I stopped taking this game serious after that whether or not they would actually do it or not isn't my problem the fact someone would go that far over a silly game was.

Now the thing is by standards I know I'm not the best or ever will be the best, i take advice and i do not go around saying I'm the best or begging for help i just simply don't care anymore, but i am a basher for world 49 best tribe Deceit silverflyingwolf12 ^^ if you want proof either way lol what i said was meant as a joke.

DeletedUser

Erm,

guy farms some guy, then makes PA with him

farmed guy backstabs the guy who farmed him, breaking the PA

farmed guy nobles the original guy who farmed him.

Original guy that farmed him is now in our tribe after making this topic :icon_neutral:

That sums it up :D

DeletedUser

You also forgot to mention

"Original farmer of farmed guy makes whining post" :p

On a serious note, how do you feel about having original farmer being in your Tribe? :O

I'd personally despise it <_<

-wonders off-

DeletedUser

So listen baby! There are 2 ways - destroy your active neighbour or you making PA with him and live together. Before we made PA I asked support from the tribe Serene for catapult you and kill your troops if you try catch me. As they (exactly Sir Lusid who was general there) refused me of tribe support I left tribe (you copied here dialog when I ask support when I was in Serene, I wrote about it in beginning of this story). So it was again the same 2 ways, go to another more coordinated tribe or make PA and live together helping each other. So we made PA.
You guys spoke so sweat that I trust you and even was ready to make you my sitter when I sleep.

You asked for support to try to catapult me. You realized you wouldn't get it, so you begged for PA. No where did I agree to it.

Tell me what method you have of speeding up other peoples servers and connections:icon_rolleyes:

Figure out your delay time and send it at the right time. If your average lag time is 2.5 seconds, click "ok" 2.5 seconds before your troops are back. The command will be carried through as your troops are returning, and they will be sent right back out.

and when you get the upper hand KEEP IT!!

I don't see why everyone thinks he ever had the upper hand. :icon_confused:

Is that not how we all play this game?

Some of us prefer to use skill to win a fight. :icon_neutral:

“He doesnt let you get resources.”
5000 clay almost in the beginning of game is a bad haul?

Yes, 5000 clay and nothing else is a bad haul. You should be focusing on troops as much as possible, and clay won't help you too much with that.

What are you talking about? If you are so strong and cool why you accept PA from a noob and speak it is benefit to us?

That's the thing, we didn't accept your PA "offering".

Al is whining because he got rimmed.

Just a fun fact. I´ve rammed down the wall a bit on Al Exorsist previously village.

ZOMG!!! A wall went down! Scary shit right there! Watch out everybody!

mattcurr

Figure out your delay time and send it at the right time. If your average lag time is 2.5 seconds, click "ok" 2.5 seconds before your troops are back. The command will be carried through as your troops are returning, and they will be sent right back out.

Selective answering sign of a weak argument. And if you have sent further than 5 hours away? And if you plan on turning your comp off? And if you have a coplayer? And if you get kicked by server updates? And if any other number of things happen to expire the command?

DeletedUser

Well apparently its how Al plays the game. Imo its absurd that a tribe like DSL let Al co-play on one of their accounts. Says a lot about their standards...
Played with him on previous world. He is a machine.

But than ofc, in that world when he had a PA, he had a PA, not someone who would backstab.