All Gone wrong

DeletedUser

haha I did, roughly for the hawks' top 5 ... yours wasn't too bad, like 25-30 :p stiker's was highest with pherion coming in second 220-225 if I remember correctly. I was bored:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Phew , so I`m of the radar ??

Didnt wanna be seen as a softie you know ;)

DeletedUser

yup, you're safe, you haven't sold your soul to the devil yet :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

What about me :(

I wanna be barb nobler :D

Only if there big barbs though :)

DeletedUser

well you've only nobled 8 1k barbs since nov 1, but don't pat your back just yet!

you nobled 110 1k barbs during october! tsk tsk tsk, pretending not to have it in him :icon_confused:

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

well you've only nobled 8 1k barbs since nov 1, but don't pat your back just yet!

you nobled 110 1k barbs during october! tsk tsk tsk, pretending not to have it in him :icon_confused:

:icon_razz:

i did say in one of these threads i nobled around 80-90 of them in one day :D .

Hence my 100 conquers exactly ;)

1x Great power of the day
You took over the most villages in this world on 02.10.2010 (100 villages)!

Had to make it exact :icon_razz:

this was not coincidence . I swear :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

while it's kinda lame that you did it for an award (had to put in a condemnation there :icon_razz:), guess you still have your soul, so you are officially excused :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

no I didnt do it for an award that is lame but I should have :(

I done it to get better clusters in ks where i felt weakest.

Then the ones i nobled in k65 are because thats my home k ;)

DeletedUser

Someone grab the stats of each tribe vs 1k barbs forever :p I'd do it .. but meh

DeletedUser

this one was a bit more painful to do and isn't that useful, since none of the tribes today are what they were when the world began, but since you and I are such good buddies, here you go :icon_razz:

hawks 8267 24.42% of all village gains
legion 10973 24.31% of all village gains
tw 9289 47.65% of all village gains
detox 2868 18.20% of all village gains

this obviously isn't based on who currently is in each of these tribes (barbs nobled by the mav, dom accounts while in legion count for legion ect ect)

DeletedUser

hey hey hey I didnt noble barely any 1k barbs while in legion ;)

Look at that see we are 'leet' /sarcasm/

Nice stats hrgos , must have been a tad annoying .

Most barb conquers were for the whole of south quitting 1shotfr, someone else comes to mind etc etc

DeletedUser

you had exactly 62 barb conquers while in legion :p

and these are all 1k barbs, villages from ppl turning grey are not included (unless they were 1k villas ofc :D)

DeletedUser

That's quite interesting. Our tribes are well-matched, hrgos.

DeletedUser

you had exactly 62 barb conquers while in legion :p

and these are all 1k barbs, villages from ppl turning grey are not included (unless they were 1k villas ofc :D)

oh man crawls back into hole.

You can add them to detox if you want :D

Making me feel like barb nobler am going to look at some war stats make me more happy :)

DeletedUser

indeed, but remember those are from the start of the world, a lot has changed in the mean time.

these stats don't include watch!, who? stats from the start of the world till they merged with legion or hawk$, e=mc, f=ma stats till they joined hawks, so the stats aren't absolute but they still give a pretty good idea :)

@richard haha, when you wrote the post I remembered seeing your name in the legion conquers and it put a smile on my face :D:D:D but no worries, noone's saying you're a barb nobler, that title is copyrighted to pherion :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this one was a bit more painful to do and isn't that useful, since none of the tribes today are what they were when the world began, but since you and I are such good buddies, here you go :icon_razz:

hawks 8267 24.42% of all village gains
legion 10973 24.31% of all village gains
tw 9289 47.65% of all village gains
detox 2868 18.20% of all village gains

this obviously isn't based on who currently is in each of these tribes (barbs nobled by the mav, dom accounts while in legion count for legion ect ect)

I just wanted to see if Hawks have nobled more barbs during the period of the tribe starting compared to Legion - As it isn't fair to say they have taken #1 by merging+pure barb noblings - From those stats, we can see this is actually not the case, even if Hawks have nobled more barbs in the last 3 months than Legion. Thnx for the stats though.

We are good buddies? I'll be sure to add you to my christmas card list then :icon_wink:

And @everyone else: Leave Pherion alone! We should be praising him for making sure no new players start up on his side of the rim, maybe we should ask him to circle the world and stop any new players from growing :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I just wanted to see if Hawks have nobled more barbs during the period of the tribe starting compared to Legion - As it isn't fair to say they have taken #1 by merging+pure barb noblings - From those stats, we can see this is actually not the case, even if Hawks have nobled more barbs in the last 3 months than Legion. Thnx for the stats though.

like I said though these stats aren't that good of an indication. remember hawks had an academy tribe at the beginning and e=mc and f=ma are now as much part of hawks as the original members. the time merges occur is not really important. Can hawks say we went to war with legion and knocked it off the top rank without mentioning a merge or the barb nobling? no.

The truth of the matter is without the merge and without that huge difference in barb noblings, legion would still be number 1. this is not an opinion, it's a mathematical fact. am I condemning them for it? no, it's all part of the game.

We are good buddies? I'll be sure to add you to my christmas card list then :icon_wink:

Have I not made that clear earlier? :icon_razz: