All Gone wrong

DeletedUser

apology? lol, no. one apologizes when one has done something wrong, just because you thought I was calling you a liar, when I wasn't, doesn't mean I've done anything wrong, it just means you're not perceptive :icon_wink:

I'm plenty perceptive...I know what you wrote...but this falls into the agreeing to disagree thing at this point...so ummm...what else is there to talk about...

hows the weather treatin ya this weekend?

DeletedUser

I'm plenty perceptive...I know what you wrote...but this falls into the agreeing to disagree thing at this point...so ummm...what else is there to talk about...

hows the weather treatin ya this weekend?

haha, well you can't go on telling me what I said is an apology and say we are agreeing to disagree! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Well-orchestrated mergers have their place in an overall strategy. We all seem to agree on that.

No-one is here saying the merger did not play a part in Hawk's rise to #1. When you look at the stats, it is obvious the merge was just that: a part of the reason Hawks reached #1. There has also been a good deal of warfare, barb-munching and internalling all the while the merge has been underway.

The nit-picking over whether the merge was a 5% or 95% contribution to the rise is a futile exercise as there are too many other variables to consider, such as the duration of the merge, which began so many months ago, unlike most mergers that generally take place over days or a couple of weeks at most.

Why endlessly debate every facet? What do you hope to achieve? There is no clear-cut answer and our time is better served in other pursuits.

DeletedUser

Thought I would address a few issues here. I have been on the other end of one of yours ops pza7, 2200 incomings, in terms of fakes relatively well organised but not in terms of real attacks. You took about 25 villages in total which I had got in ways of other villages in a week. This was when I played seriously. The moment I stopped was when I took 5 wesgan villages in about 3 seconds and realised how I was spending far too long on this game. I am not taking away from your attacks you have gained back villages a cap is a cap I will not begrudge you that but it is true I am not playing seriously or actively so if I choose to play actively again (which I will) then I am sure I will start gaining a few more villages.

DeletedUser

Stupid noob start gaining again .

May i add Pza7s ops are much more like flood the opponent with nobletrains and nukes. If the player he came up against was on much of the day he could dodge and stack against nobles since most had bad timing however i cannot talk since when you have not much time these are the ops you prefer (like me and dom done on chystang)

DeletedUser

Stupid noob start gaining again .

May i add Pza7s ops are much more like flood the opponent with nobletrains and nukes. If the player he came up against was on much of the day he could dodge and stack against nobles since most had bad timing however i cannot talk since when you have not much time these are the ops you prefer (like me and dom done on chystang)

You say yourself you cannot talk, so why open your mouth in the first place? :icon_rolleyes:

Let someone who does have the time to launch perfectly timed attacks criticise me for my timings..

DeletedUser

I was saying what strategy you use reread .

I will reword it for you.

PZA7 people who do not have the time Launch how you did .

You understand ?

DeletedUser

wats the matter you can join in

NO 3 ways with 2 guys...not cool...now blue if you kick cliff and bring in your beautiful babe friends that would be something to consider...

Oops! How did this get into this topic anyhow? I think it was LH.... :/
totally agree ... differently wouldnt of been me either
Definitely not my fault...

Sure! It doesn't have to be one on one, you know.

It'd be weird...your too much like a co-worker...and like a sister...errrrr....stop fratinizin with the enemy...:lol:
(that was kinda contradictory to my first statement wasn't it?...but so what:icon_twisted:)

DeletedUser

NO 3 ways with 2 guys...not cool...now blue if you kick cliff and bring in your beautiful babe friends that would be something to consider...

Definitely not my fault...

It'd be weird...your too much like a co-worker...and like a sister...errrrr....stop fratinizin with the enemy...:lol:
(that was kinda contradictory to my first statement wasn't it?...but so what:icon_twisted:)

stop talking to me guess you wont be getting a three way then ... who ever the chick LH is talking about Blue bring her in ill join just the three of us considering LH doesnt like mixing work with pleasure

DeletedUser

*whispers* By the way.... we're #1 again....

*tiptoes out the room*

DeletedUser

What we're you saying now drunk...Admirable...but unlikely...

that would be admirable.. but highly unlikely

with over a 1 million point lead a growing it seems like HAWKS is going to stay as #1 for a while unless LEGION picks it up significantly.

1 HAWKS 250.082.852 258.239.219
2 LEGION 248.422.249 258.648.306

find it semi-interesting that even with 7 more members though HAWKS is still overall smaller then legion...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

as attacker

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Legion Palatinae 1.059,94 Mio.
2 Hawk Knights 859,47 Mio.

as defender

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Legion Palatinae 1.388,68 Mio.
2 Hawk Knights 961,67 Mio.

total

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Legion Palatinae 2.448,62 Mio.
2 Hawk Knights 1.821,14 Mio.

DeletedUser

as attacker

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Legion Palatinae 1.059,94 Mio.
2 Hawk Knights 859,47 Mio.

as defender

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Legion Palatinae 1.388,68 Mio.
2 Hawk Knights 961,67 Mio.

total

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Legion Palatinae 2.448,62 Mio.
2 Hawk Knights 1.821,14 Mio.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was waiting for this actually. :icon_razz:

never seems to fail... in almost every world in almost any stage...when ever the #1 loses the #1 spot they immediately say...

"oh yeah...well we may have lost our #1 spot but we still have the #1 ODA spot"

and then when thats lost they immediately jump to their #1 OD spot (which is really just a reflection of the new #1 tribe ODA really)

and then when that is lost they usually then jump to their TW stats OD or ODA if that is still left over...sigh.

S.S.D.W.

DeletedUser

excuse me i was actually showing how close you guys have almost caught us ... in my quote u show me where i said any of that... that u have said i was saying ...

but the question i would like to pose it

does your ODA and rise to power reflect theses stats or is it because of the merge and we still hold these top spots due to the fact we are actually holding our own ... cause your rise to power in points is due to merging not taking alot of us !!!

DeletedUser

I have to admit the only one to be good with is the first one a tribes ODA . Since this shows they are an aggressive force in power ;)

Nearly half of legions ODD is from IFY am i right ?

Shows how much he was attacked and shows his skill .

Legion are being caught up in ODA , however they will keep ODD since they have 3 tribes attacking them :)

So therefore could keep OD to.

DeletedUser

I have to admit the only one to be good with is the first one a tribes ODA . Since this shows they are an aggressive force in power ;)

Nearly half of legions ODD is from IFY am i right ?

Shows how much he was attacked and shows his skill .

Legion are being caught up in ODA , however they will keep ODD since they have 3 tribes attacking them :)

So therefore could keep OD to.

thats alright but i would still like GA to answer the question i pose at him