All Gone wrong

DeletedUser

with the same username and playing style? yeah sure, let's go with that :icon_rolleyes:

Are you calling me not only a liar...but a bad liar?

Yeah the accounts have similar names...so what? We weren't even official allies with TW when our gelo joined the Hawks...and 3 months later when his brother joined TW due to geography we Hawks and TW leadership questioned it...but after a review were satisfied that it was separate players...obviously we wanted to avoid any risks to security as well as potential flame...

I told you they're brothers but NO...you automatically assume I'm lying...never mind that I have never needed to lie on any of these forums...

Both of those accounts go back to the beginning of the world...or didn't you notice that? Are you trying to tell me that TW admin didn't notice for almost 2 years until NOW?? They waited until we take the lead to ban them...riiiiight. No, obviously someone in your camp decided to hammer the admin with tickets until they banned them for review...

Now hopefully the gelo brothers will fight for their right to share internet connections I don't remember how on top things those 2 were...they should have gotten it approved before...I don't remember that was so long ago...that would stink...but if they don't then we'll have to internal the villages...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When reading the last PZA7, and lord hawks post, I realized a lot of the stuff HAWKS gets blamed for saying and has to defend on then was actually said and blown up by a DETOX instead. The whole in-actives thing was never really spoken out by a hawks, it was detox who argued in countless topics and posts about it, trying to make it look like we only attack inactives, and making excuses when we defend with the very same reasoning of cette in-actives. So I fail to see the point for us to blame hawks for it, or for hawks to actually having to defend on it ^^.
Just a realization, I don't think hawks should be blamed for the nonsense written by the P&P team DETOX, and HAWKS I don't think you should defend on stuff written by those people, in general most of you seem to be more clear minded and realistic. So a job well done on gaining rank one, and let's not start arguing again about the same stuff that has been discussed over and over and over again in other topics ^^.

DeletedUser

When reading the last PZA7, and lord hawks post, I realized a lot of the stuff HAWKS gets blamed for saying and has to defend on then was actually said and blown up by a DETOX instead. The whole in-actives thing was never really spoken out by a hawks, it was detox who argued in countless topics and posts about it, trying to make it look like we only attack inactives, and making excuses when we defend with the very same reasoning of cette in-actives. So I fail to see the point for us to blame hawks for it, or for hawks to actually having to defend on it ^^.
Just a realization, I don't think hawks should be blamed for the nonsense written by the P&P team DETOX, and HAWKS I don't think you should defend on stuff written by those people, in general most of you seem to be more clear minded and realistic. So a job well done on gaining rank one, and let's not start arguing again about the same stuff that has been discussed over and over and over again in other topics ^^.

I hear what you're saying Rhand...however perspective and point of view gets in the way of objectivity.

DeletedUser

mate your all talk but your stats so the last week of attacks how about u show the last month of attacks hey hey sure the will show a better view of how much mines is losing

O.O What? Seriously? I think you are the one that is all talk, mate.

Sorry, but you may want to cut out the 'anti-Detox' rant :icon_rolleyes:

We said you guys targeted our inactives, which I'm sure was proven time and time again. We said that the few accounts northern Legion managed to beat were either inactive or not great players, at the start of the war. And yes, you do defend saying we only target your inactives or 'less committed' players, which again has been proven time and time again.

If you are refering to the nonsense of the inactive issue ^^
If you are referring to this thread in general, did Legion not lose the #1 spot? How is this not relevant to world 33?
Also, if something is relevant to this thread, which inactives etc seemed to be to those who brought it up, who are you to say that it should not be discussed?

Don't know why you bothered, when you could've only written:

So a job well done on gaining rank one ^^.
Instead of the Anti-Detox speech :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I have to disagree here...in a forum that has lacked any official PnP for a long time...where ANY effort was put in...I don't think the way it was constructed deserves to be flamed...I certainly don't see anyone else doing anything.

Yeah, you're right. I just couldn't resist a dig at Rich. I'm sure it didn't surprise him. :)

No I was referring solely to that period of time where you sat out of ANY major wars at all...about 4 months wasn't it? Thats it. I didn't place any judgement on it...just the facts.

1. Hawks have never stopped fighting wars since the beginning...true.
2. Legion took 4 months off from any major conflicts...true.

Did I say it was a bad move? No. Did I say it was weakness... no. I may not have liked it, but you guys did what you felt was the right thing for your organization at the time...the clean up and rebuilding, it payed off too...for a while anyways. In some ways it made things easier for you than Hawks non-stop fighting.

So is this 4 months you speak of when we went about the clean-up operation after the Who? merge. Yeah, we weren't in a major war but we did clear out a lot of inactives, solo players and WTM. I know WTM wasn't a super power but they were ranked in the top 5 when we took it to them if I'm not mistaken. In any case, I don't know where you get 4 months from coz it wasn't very long at all till IFY started attacking E although we agreed not to. It was 2 months at the very most before we started war with the scientists.

By the way, as far as me being upset about you turning down my offer(back a year ago when Detox attacked us)...it was more about you not even being willing to discuss it...it wasn't as if I ever really thought you would side with us over then...I knew you had close ties to them and almost no relationship with us...but either way I got over it a long time ago.

You're not going to like this but I still have our conversation. Here is the uncensored version for the world to see.. Let them come to their own conclusion as to whether I was willing to discuss it or not..

Lord Hawk IX on 24.11. at 07:09
Hail PZA7,

Congrats on your masterful move to claim such massive swaths of territory.

Interesting that after so many months of dominating the world we have never spoken.

I wonder if you would be interested in having a conversation?

Regards,

Lord Hawk IX

PZA7 on 24.11. at 19:40
Hi Lord Hawk,

I guess me responding to this message is a conversation in itself! :)
Thank you very much for acknowledging the 'masterful move' as you so kindly put it. We will no doubt reign as number one for some time yet! :)

Anyway, what kind of conversation are you interested in having?

Regards,
[player]PZA7[/player]

Lord Hawk IX on 24.11. at 20:45
Well as you know We HAWKS and Legion have coordinated together for many months albeit unofficially during the Who? war, through our mutual allies Detox.

I find it funny that we never established any official relations during this time. I guess because of our geographic distance there was never really a need.

But now I think it would be interesting to establish better relations, if you saw fit.

Considering the shape the world is taking, and your recent merger of your former enemy, I imagine you will at some point be looking for a new war. I have heard rumor that you have some measure of cleaning up to do and recuperation time of course...but that wont take too long.

I guess I'm wondering what your next move will be...not that I'm asking you to compromise any plans you might be making at this point...but rather if your plans are anywhere in line with ours, an alliance between us would be perfect considering our geographic and political positions.

I see a number of possible opportunities depending on what your stance and time line might be...

LHIX

PZA7 on 24.11. at 22:03
Yeah, I too found it pretty funny that we never established any sort of relations or made any effort to until now. :)

I find your proposition an interesting one but obviously there are a lot of offers on the table now that we are in this position.

Before we go any further into the possible diplomatic ties our tribes could have, I'd like to know your stance on E=MC2 and DETOX.

PZA

Lord Hawk IX on 25.11. at 02:19
Oh I'm sure you have a bunch of people with their hands out...

stance on E and Detox...you know we're at war with E...check tw stats: http://www.twstats.com/en33/index.php?page=war_stats

We're rockin em! Before the war started about 3 weeks ago the lifetime stats were 15-50 E...they liked to snipe a lot from us...by the 2nd day we took the lead 60-55...and at the end of the first week we had taken 160...while all they had was some reconquers...now we have a 250 village lead over them...and it's only been 3 weeks...and a week of that was without some key players due to banning and vacation...

I'm not sure they realize it though...cause I'm sure when they post their internal PnP, they post the stats including our academy...which has the Ex KDK players we got...which of course they been taking lots of vils there.

As far as Detox goes, you know we have had an honorable alliance for many months...Although at times it has been difficult...there have been issues, couldn't seem to get lucky there...as soon as one issue was resolved another would pop up. I'd like to continue working with them...but I'm sure that if certain members of their leadership have their way they would be attacking us already.

The way I figure it, there must always be certain factors involved for there to be a successful alliance in this game.

1. solid character of the tribes involved
2. Par level of capability and strength(recommended not required)
3. mutual respect...between tribes and leaders
4. mutual interests
5. mutual benefits
6. and preferably strategic geographical areas of control.

I think we could agree that we both have 1-3 covered. 4 and 5 would largely depend on what direction we would want to go in. 6...6 makes an alliance almost ideal by itself. We have no geographic ties or conflict. We've never had any contact on the map really. So really I think it comes down to mutual interest and benefits of working together. There's a lot of possibilities there.

Lord Hawk IX on 28.11. at 10:50
Hey man...I haven't heard back from you...

PZA7 on 28.11. at 11:55
Hi LH,

As you know, DETOX and LEGION have been allies for a very long time now. We don't see this relationship changing either any time soon.

As you rightly mention, we are not close to each other geographically.
If we shared a large front, like we do with DETOX we would obviously consider this request but considering we aren't we don't really see the need to create an alliance and drag ourselves into your dispute with E.

If you look at it from our point of view, I'm sure you'll understand why we don't want an alliance with 2 other tribes considering there are only 4 major tribes in this world. We believe that the alliance with DETOX will suffice for us to carry out our objectives.

Sorry about the short response but I'm quite rushed for time at the moment.

TTYL.

PZA

Lord Hawk IX on 28.11. at 19:50
Pffffft

I guess I should take it from your swift change in attitude that you'll be coming after us eventually huh?

Cause like you said...there's only 4 major tribes...you're already allied with 1 of em...that leaves us and E...

Drag yourselves into "dispute with E"...are you kidding me???

First of all it's not a dispute. It's a war. The only war worth having in the western hemisphere.

Second of all you trying to tell me you don't have disputes with E?? Ummmm yes you do. Cause you merged Who?...so you inherited that border struggle.

Thirdly where the hell else you gonna go? And don't tell me you're cleaning up...you got nothing but bullshit tribes to sweep out of your way. Whats that gonna keep you busy till Christmas? Then what?

And lastly, I have never asked another tribe to help us in a war. I've never had the need. We're more than capable of doing it ourselves. I have encouraged help it when it was offered and obviously in both allies best interest.

Let me know when you'll be available.

Lord Hawk IX on 30.11. at 19:35
no response?

PZA7 on 01.12. at 01:01
In all honesty, I couldn't be bothered to respond to your little rant.

You have obviously made up your mind already with regards to what you think we're going to do so I'm not going to bother wasting my time trying to explain to you why your pre-conceived ideas are wrong. Make of what you will.

E also contacted us about setting up some sort of diplomacy and after much deliberation, we've decided the best way to deal with both yourselves and E is to not get tangled up in with any diplomatic ties and remain neutral.

I wish you the best of luck with your war.

PZA

Lord Hawk IX on 01.12. at 01:33
PZA,

I asked you if we could have a conversation. You asked me what my diplomatic stance regarding E and Detox was.

And ever since you're dodging answering anything.

If you don't want to have an alliance with us fine. You're allied with Detox. We've only had 1 ally this entire game I get it.

All that really matters is that when someones says they're going to do something they do it...and what happens on the field, it doesn't matter what color the villages on the map are.

It just seemed pretty obvious. The diplomatic situation on this world isn't that complicated. Neither is the strategic situation.

I'm sorry if offended you with my "preconceived" notions.

PZA7 on 01.12. at 01:49
Thanks for your response.

I believe we did have a conversation but you were clearly not satisfied by my response. If you think that I asked you about your relations with them for my own information, it wasn't. I was already aware but wanted some confirmation from your end. It never was nor is my intention to use that information against you.
As I mentioned in that mail, I was rushed for time so I got to the point without beating around the bush. I apologise if it wasn't the type of response you expected.

I completely agree with you when you say that what really matters is doing what you say you're going to do. Unfortunately, the operation on IFY in October didn't create the best of impressions when we all expected you guys to participate but you didn't (without warning or explanation). What's done is done and we've put this behind us now but obviously it factored in our decision to some extent.
However, the main reason was because E opened discussions as well. This, as well as all the other factors made it easier for us to remain neutral with both tribes than get into diplomatic ties.

I hope you understand why we have made this decision.

Regards,
PZA

Lord Hawk IX on 01.12. at 02:00
E makes it real easy to not want to do business with them...which is why I figured you'd be eagerly heading in their direction.

The operation in October against IFY and the impression that guys got from it...well I'll just say that you're all way off. Normally I would say you'd be right. But in this case you guys don't have all the facts...and are pointing the finger at the wrong people.

But there's hardly any use in having a who is to blame for what conversation about old stuff. But trust me on this...you and Detox are wrong to lay the blame for that operations failure on our doorstep.

Yes I contacted you to see if you wanted to coordinate efforts against E. I figured you'll be fighting them soon...maybe not this month or next month but you would. It makes the most sense.

It's either that or you'd be helping Detox fight us. Which I don't see any long term payoff for you in that.

But hey maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you think that would be a good idea.
And I would also like to point out that while you may have planned to war E exclusively...it didn't last very long before we stepped in, despite already fighting Detox at the time...

This was your choice and no one asked you for help nor made you feel obliged to get involved. It was a commendable move and one which I agree with as it gave the guys on your northern borders chance to get involved and stay active.

If you admit that you did, why do I have dig up threads to prove it? Ok, perhaps you don't have threads bragging about mergers...nobody would do that directly...

However what I was saying that there are threads bragging about being on top...that came after these mergers...look you guys conquered lots of villages off of other players...but the main reason you soured so far above in the rankings is because of the mergers...ergo...you merged to the top...then bragged about being #1.

You know I didn't admit it. But I know that many a LEGION member has bragged about it on these forums in the past. It hasn't happened for a long time though and I personally was never one to brag about it.

I agree with the rest of your post and am glad that we can come to some amicable agreements. As you may have noticed, I do enjoy a chat with you now and then. :)

DeletedUser

Bla bla, sad 'cause I dismissed the significance of the transfer of Rank 1, etc.
Have I, anywhere in any of my posts, said anything at all about LEGION merging? No. Because it is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. This thread is about the supposed "paradigm shift" that took place when HAWKS became #1, not about why LEGION was there in the first place.
As such, it's perfectly understandable that I only mention the more recent merge.
Let's read through what I plainly stated in my other posts, and not attempt to read between the lines where no other meaning exists:

Yes, LEGION is losing, but not by very much considering the size of tribes now.
... clearly showing I am aware that HAWKS is ahead in conquers, but that their lead is practically insignificant given the 200 million or so points the top tribes in this world currently have.

They may not have passed LEGION right when they recruited the scientists, but that's what got them within a stone's throw of first.
... again, please actually read what I say before you reply. Here, I quite plainly say that recruiting E=MC^2 was what brought them close to LEGION. From there, the conquers against LEGION may have been enough to push HAWKS up to rank 1, but simply by warring LEGION, HAWKS would still be in second place. So no, my memory is neither short nor selective... though your reading skills seem to be.

I could care less about the fact that HAWKS has been warring for a long time, or that LEGION merged to move into #1. The only thing that matters in this thread is the current shift. Like I said: not all that significant. :icon_rolleyes:

Perhaps if you spent some time actually reading what I posted instead of making up meanings for yourself you would have realized these things earlier and not attempted to flame my posts.

baseball2009star

Ummm ever heard of brothers sharing internet connections?

I had a twin brother playing this game at the beginning of this world. Yes, we used the same internet connection, yes we had very similar IG names. It's a shame Amatus nobled him, but I can garuntee you, both of us would've been banned in a matter of time. I disagree very much with that ban though, I noticed those names over a year ago. I asked them both about it. They both said they took the right procautions. Unfortunately some ARROGANT, NARROW-MINDED, GREEDY, Legion member finally seen it, reported them. And completely ruined the game for a couple of brothers that played this game loyally. Really disappointing. Honestly

DeletedUser

Hmmm... So just because someone in LEGION reported them for a suspected rule break, the TW admin decided to ban the accounts based on what we assumed without gathering any facts of their own did they? :icon_eek: Damn, I didn't know we have Admin on our side; think it's time for us to report everyone in HAWKS, TW and DETOX for suspected rule breaking for Admin to ban them all straight away without any investigation of their own and end this world sooner rather than later. :lol:

DeletedUser

I asked them both about it. They both said they took the right procautions.
Apparently they were mistaken?
Admins don't just ban people for no reason. :icon_rolleyes:

There's nothing wrong with reporting a suspected rule break. If you're caught cheating you should be punished.

Anyways, let's (at least attempt to) steer clear of this topic so albul doesn't have to infract all of us. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Agreed on that, Jeremy. I've known of others who have had accounts locked while family ties were being investigated and if admin is satisfied, there's no penalty. If admin is not satisfied the rules have been adhered to, it is only right they taken further action against the account holders.

Now what were we talking about before....

Oh, yes. We're number 1 right now. :p

DeletedUser

Pza 7 :(

Rhand . DITM blew up the inactive rant. Everyone whos active on this forum knows it !

Nice too see pnp that took 5 mins when someone told me legion lost top spot has provided 3 pages to this dead world forum ;)

baseball2009star

Apparently they were mistaken?

Yea, sorry, didn't clarify what I meant. Yup, apparently they were mistaken. Or tried something that wasn't legal at the exact wrong time.

No I know the TW admins had a reason to do it. I'm just as disappointed in those two players as I am in the selfish Legion player that reported them.

Yea jeremy's right, let's get back on topic. =)

DeletedUser

Seriously, why don't you think about what you say before typing..? How on earth is it selfish to report someone suspected of breaking the rules?!?! Admin actually encourage it as a lot of rule breakers get away with it till reported. I would expect the same of any honest TW player (apparently not you however), and specially those in leadership. For you to think that reporting someone who is suspected of breaking TW rules being selfish, is pathetic and shows that integrity is not something that you concern yourself over.
If anything, I think it shows that one wants a fair world where everyone abides by the same set of rules without exemption. Admin makes the final decision. Why do you fail to understand this?? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Are you calling me not only a liar...but a bad liar?

Yeah the accounts have similar names...so what? We weren't even official allies with TW when our gelo joined the Hawks...and 3 months later when his brother joined TW due to geography we Hawks and TW leadership questioned it...but after a review were satisfied that it was separate players...obviously we wanted to avoid any risks to security as well as potential flame...

I told you they're brothers but NO...you automatically assume I'm lying...never mind that I have never needed to lie on any of these forums...

look buddy, I have no idea who you are in real life, maybe you are a liar or maybe not, what I said doesn't call you a liar in any way, you could just as well be ignorant on the subject and giving your opinion on them possibly being brothers, so no need to go on the defensive.

Both of those accounts go back to the beginning of the world...or didn't you notice that? Are you trying to tell me that TW admin didn't notice for almost 2 years until NOW?? They waited until we take the lead to ban them...riiiiight. No, obviously someone in your camp decided to hammer the admin with tickets until they banned them for review...

Now hopefully the gelo brothers will fight for their right to share internet connections I don't remember how on top things those 2 were...they should have gotten it approved before...I don't remember that was so long ago...that would stink...but if they don't then we'll have to internal the villages...

As far as him being two brothers goes, there's a legal way to share an internet connection, which you seem to know about. Him not following procedure is not of my concern. As long as the two accounts aren't allowed to interact, why wldn't siblings play on separate worlds? yes the accounts do go back to the start of the world, the two accounts started off in the same tribe ... so what?

and I wldn't call the admin incompetent if I were you, coz saying they needed to be hammered with tickets to take action is ridiculous, it only took 1 ticket ;)

DeletedUser

Think about it guys ,

If any of us wanted to play two accounts on one connection , wouldnt it be dumb to use basically the same name for both accounts ? I mean that just draws unnecassary attention sooner (or in this case) later.

Any guy that would have something to hide would choose two totally different names .

DeletedUser

O.O What? Seriously? I think you are the one that is all talk, mate.

Sorry, but you may want to cut out the 'anti-Detox' rant :icon_rolleyes:

We said you guys targeted our inactives, which I'm sure was proven time and time again. We said that the few accounts northern Legion managed to beat were either inactive or not great players, at the start of the war. And yes, you do defend saying we only target your inactives or 'less committed' players, which again has been proven time and time again.

If you are refering to the nonsense of the inactive issue ^^
If you are referring to this thread in general, did Legion not lose the #1 spot? How is this not relevant to world 33?
Also, if something is relevant to this thread, which inactives etc seemed to be to those who brought it up, who are you to say that it should not be discussed?

Don't know why you bothered, when you could've only written:

Instead of the Anti-Detox speech :icon_rolleyes:

Ah no worries i'm off again, Just wanted to congratulate hawks, and tried to resist the detox part but couldn't, I've made up my mind about you and mines being the most ridiculous people ever, so everything I post will end up at that. Like even this response you wrote is completely ridiculous, you have yet again completely not understood anything about what was said. I pray for the day you are off this world, and I hope a new and exciting feature will be that ex-world people aren't allowed on the world forum by then. And I should maybe not generalize the entire DETOX as well, the silent ones are ok, and richard I don't mind to much either, at least his response makes sense, DiTM indeed has something to do with it as well ^^, DiTM likes to stir it up.

I will sumerize my post for you, for easy reading, it comes down to this:
A) HAWKS you shouldn't defend urself for stuff you didn't really say. (Yes I don't see HAWKS and you guy's as one and the same)
B) Legion people you shouldn't generalise and blame HAWKS people for what was whined about by other people.
C) congratulations hawks.

Cause when I go over all posts, hardly any whining was done by someone I see as a real HAWKS, all they are doing is continueing the war without all the blabla, and that's something I have respect for. LEGION has people that like this and feel like they need to defend themselves so alot of whining from our side has been done as well I realise that, and I don't really mind, but I needed to point out that hawks is just fighting the fight and they diserve a congratulation instead of an arguement again.

And I'm guilty as well I should really really really really not write anything anymore, as I said I'm totally biased and that will not stop, but I read this now and then, and in weak moments I feel the need to say stuff, and I really shouldn't, this response even I shouldn't have written, but I'm weak. But now i'll stop again, cause all that i'll say comes down to the same thing, I love LEGION, I respect and like the hawkies(well most of em) and you are reduntant trash that I want off this world.

So really POOF, I'll even try to stop reading the forums now, cause it's to hard to not write something. As I said I'm weak, I can't even quit smoking, there is no backbone left after the last addiction I kicked, think I still am fighting that without realising, so for the rest I just can't show any restraint at all, I'll block this site, and hire someone to beat me up everytime I smoke.

DeletedUser

This all started when baeze was nobled out with ease . Amajor percentage of his villages were nobled out in the first week , when he was active.

Then DITM pulls the stunt that we only attack inactive people . Your whole tribe thats near me must be inactive because I have attacked at least once 25%+ of your tribe :/.

This all came down to DITM calling us inactive noblers . Tbh, Someone who was active then called inactive I do not care. Well done enemy finding a hole in the armoury better luck next time.

Every Caps a Cap and the more nobles off legion is the less villages they have :)

So in the end its all good :)

Rhand that is why Dom & me are saying what we are,

we did not start the inactive rant . Turn around and look at your own tribe for the names.

Better still read over the archives in the forum . The evidence is all their

DeletedUser81101

For the 346293034562968th time... I never said its a bad thing... can you please put that through your head at some point...

DeletedUser

For the 346293034562968th time... I never said its a bad thing... can you please put that through your head at some point...

Omgggawshhissy ... He didn't say that, he said you brought the topic up .. Not us.

Rhand, I know exactly what you meant. I'm tired of reading your posts of self pity having no relevance to the actual topic, or even replying to them.

Again, "Congrats Hawks for reaching #1" That's all you need to say, we don't start 'Anti-Legion' flames in every topic, do we.

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 players Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 HAWKS 245.550.627 254.483.997 67 3.798.269 31973 7.959
2 LEGION 245.197.054 255.809.273 58 4.410.505 31078 8.231

Close :icon_cool: