chachiINtrouble with his Skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser92705

Hmm nobody likes to declare and its no WAR just for Fun right? so we could start emberess each other now.

So i suggest how abaout we end this conflict now?
Iam thinking my comreades who made the core like tritos and cimm.anyway were good friends and relations everbody knows we love skill and thers no reason to WAR anymore...
:icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Is this from the guy who pushed for a declaration on Anarky whilst in 1337 and when they were defeated ran off to Skill? The same guy who leads a 'Horde' (mentioned on his sig) which, according to profiles of Skill members, includes Stassenm? The player Sylb tried to rim.

Sylb you are scum, you let down 1337, you let down your 'Horde' and you will let down Skill. It is evident you care for nothing but the safety of your account. Who can trust you?

As to the rest of you....If there was no Cimm, Firey or Shadow what would you all read on these forums? Declarations of love between the rest of you? You love the flaming and the propoganda. If you didnt you wouldnt read it.

I had nothing to do with the declaration with 1337 against anarky and i have proved it again and again here.
I didnot have priviledges and was just a simple member in 1337 all the time.
Your spy(which i pointed out on the 1337 counsil but they did nothing as always ...) and Daz pushed for the war and then run away with the rest of the hight counsil and let the tribe headless.You can check the declaration on who declared .The same person that stabbed our back and run with his "friends" in anarky .
As for stass , try to keep your puppets close to you cause we are eating them alive one by one.
At least we have the balls to fight with our own accounts rather than use the sitted accounts to suicide them on our enemies ;) .
How many accounts do you really run right now thegrin ? Do you really know what the rules are , I wonder :eek: .

DeletedUser94653

I had nothing to do with the declaration with 1337 against anarky and i have proved it again and again here.
I didnot have priviledges and was just a simple member in 1337 all the time.

Whatever you keep preaching, you failed to help your tribe in their war with Anarky. 'Im too far away' was the excuse I believe. You'll just keep running from tribe to tribe with no loyalty to anyone but your own account. Just keep running Sylb

As for stass , try to keep your puppets close to you cause we are eating them alive one by one.

Stassenm? My puppet? I thought he was your horde? As for eating them alive one by one...**cough cough** markoulin spacealien

At least we have the balls to fight with our own accounts rather than use the sitted accounts to suicide them on our enemies ;) .

Does Shadow have to pull that proof out again or should we just pretend you didnt say it? You can't honestly believe there arent sat accounts in your tribe. Even I know there are, so it's an absurd comment.

How many accounts do you really run right now thegrin ? Do you really know what the rules are , I wonder :eek: .
If you honestly thought I was cheating you would have raised a ticket, and as I still have all my villages we can assume I only play within the rules. Can we say the same for all Skills members or are we missing a few villages recently???

DeletedUser

I'm Chachi's pet? Maybe if we were even in the same tribe

Give me a post where I have apparently "lied" on the externals

Estel2931

Estel made a good point...I did not agree with it...but I did not flame him for it. I have also been very careful to avoid a flame war and yet you take it that I have been flaming you...whats the matter guilt weighing heavy on ya?

Which "point" would you be referring to? Im baffled in two different areas.

1. Why this thread is in existence.

2. How someone can hold the "advantage" when they have taken 1 village, which was essentially given to them,compared to 13 villages taken against them. Now correct me if Im wrong, but 13 is more than 1:icon_confused:

I wouldnt call Dmoron Chachi's lapdog. By no means am I his lapdog; I barely even know the guy, but I agree more so with him on this matter. And no, I am not Dmoron's lapdog either...just thought Id mention that.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: Few people know this but Sylbestros-GR was very little to do with the 1337 Declaration on Anarky. but i know who is Reason being he had to make sure skill? was not gonna eat them at the same time *ahem*

DeletedUser

Why is this such a big deal then??? Why do separate threads need to be made? Based on these stats, chachi and Skill? are not in trouble; that was what I was merely pointing out. It may not be considered a "war", but from the looks of it, Skill? is winning the "skirmishes" if you will. They were losing in the beginning, but kicked it up a notch and are now leading in the stats. This is why I am confused as to why this thread was made.

I read what was going on in Top 20 thread and I must say there was no need to make this thread. Firey thinks that Chachi gave him the "advantage" with letting an ANARKY member take it; Well what about the other 13 villages that Chachi took last week compared ANARKY's one against him? It's clear to me that the person that has the advantage is Chachi.

There you go Estel this is the point you made that I may not agree with. I bolded it for ya.

and to answer your other questions one of which I did already.

1.Why is this thread in existence?----because discussions on the forums between what is going on between skill and Anarky do not belong on the top 20 tribe analysis thread. Until someone creates a war thread where we can all talk with each other there is going to be a thread like this.

2. How can someone hold an advantage taking one village while their tribe loses 13...there are many ways to look at this...Did the person taking the village lose any? did it eliminate a potential threat in a secluded area? Did it just fill good? There are many personal reasons why someone taking a single village from an enemy can make them feel great. Feeling great is a physiological victory. Throw in there that if one player can take a village from a strong opponent than anyone can...small victories like this influence the waves of war.

@Dmoron
read posts before you spam the threads...I said you belong in skill and people can be peoples pets and not belong in the same tribe...is that not what you guys have been saying about -bk-'s relations to Anarky..lol what you get called a pet and it is not cool but it is okay for you to call other people someones pets. Hypocrite much.

If this is not true give me proof that you did not agree with everyone else's posts regarding -BK- and Anarky and I will apologize.

As for your lieing...I should have separated that sentence better...I can not call you a liar Dmoron,
here is what I said again in quote form and I have changed "you" with the word "skill" (in brackets) I got typing to fast...it happens but you can be a different kind of scum just not the lieing kind.

I think that Skill and you Dmoron are the scum of the externals...and I have the evidence where (Skill) all lie about things and it has been posted...scum lie...good guys don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Dmoron
read posts before you spam the threads...I said you belong in skill and people can be peoples pets and not belong in the same tribe...is that not what you guys have been saying about -bk-'s relations to Anarky..lol what you get called a pet and it is not cool but it is okay for you to call other people someones pets. Hypocrite much.

If this is not true give me proof that you did not agree with everyone else's posts regarding -BK- and Anarky and I will apologize.

LOL you are telling ME to give YOU proof about ME not saying something? Comon you imbecile, your petty flames are quite moronic if I don't say so myself. Please find me a quote where I called anyone from Anarky a pet of another tribe. Your spitting "facts" out of your butt, and it's turning you into the liar. Hypocrite much.

P.S. this topic is beyond pointless

DeletedUser

2. How someone can hold the "advantage" when they have taken 1 village, which was essentially given to them,compared to 13 villages taken against them. Now correct me if Im wrong, but 13 is more than 1

I Can See a reason to abandon 13 villages and take 1. although that might not be the case here.

I Would like to point out that sometimes its better to abandon a village if the cost to defend that particular village would outweigh the same. For example you can have 50 villages. 5 of them deep in Enemy teritory although to most that would be a good way to harass that Enemy and a good noble cluster. but now lets say the other 45 are close or on a front line. It would be more beneficial to abandon the 5 villages stacked up to the hilt to protect your main interests more.

There are ways around doing this i.e calling in tribe support etc. but why have that burden over 5 extra nobles and extra defense to use ?

50 Villages to 500 Villages this can apply to any player indeed.

Estel2931

@ Shadowzilla- I see where you are coming from with the whole taking of one village and such, but Im going based on stats, not on position or moral or anything you may have mentioned prior. Im just going by stats, hence why I am still confused as to why this thread is around. Whatever...Im not really involved in this orchestrated mess...im just watching and throwing my opinion in where I think it should be :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

skill? have noob leaders - sorry meph but you already admitted this to me and being your first serious world it comes with the territory

but chachi you are a noob as well and golums, even though you are not Duke anymore for some weird reason, well you are a noob as well

skill? is actually noobcentral and i feel sorry for your pro players

soon we strike back after thir 'BIG' total fail of an OP :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: some noob-ness. first world being a duke i see the tribe from day 1 to rank 1.... 2 Big-ish wars and several Scraps of fights. ohh did i forget to say we still here ?

DeletedUser

you're a noob simple - your defense plans prove it, your OP proves it and your personal method of attacking proves it

i cant believe i ever got worked up over you guys attacking us

and you wont be here for long mate i will make sure of that

DeletedUser

you see me now - we are coming now - we have seen enough noobsville attacking from you guys

its time your aggression was returned pro style :)

be ready as best you can

DeletedUser84663

I play this GAME to be rimmed... I'm amazed it has taken this long firey for you to realize you need to take me out in order to get anywhere else on this world...

I wish for all your tribe's troops to have extra pairs of soles and proper gear to climb my walls properly... :)

(notice I said your tribe's troops, not yours firey, because you have yet to send me but 1 attack, and that was a month ago)

DeletedUser

:lol: Thats strange. He was also one of the few in anarchy not to attack me.. Meh wheres the team spirit and lead by example.

DeletedUser

You know how solid we are golum - like a rock we are and i do anything and everything for our members. I just have patience and save my firepower for when and if we need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.