chachiINtrouble with his Skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estel2931

you're a noob simple - your defense plans prove it, your OP proves it and your personal method of attacking proves it

i cant believe i ever got worked up over you guys attacking us

and you wont be here for long mate i will make sure of that

Well not to be a debbie-downer so to speak, but they (Skill?) have taken more villages thus far. So to say that they are noobs because their "method of attacking proves it" is just degrading to your tribe since they have taken more villages.

Im neutral in the whole affair, but when I see posts such as this that cant be backed up by stats(such as conquers against the opposing side) then I am forced to write a message like this one. If/when the stats do change and Skill? members make posts like this one, then you will see me write another such as this.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You know how solid we are golum - like a rock we are and i do anything and everything for our members. I just have patience and save my firepower for when and if we need it.

yet when your general paw tells others to launch you don't ? obviously a good team player. your tribe must be proude of you trying to stay out the in game spotlight

DeletedUser

my general paw? Is that why your are trying to OP her, because you think she is a general?

and estel - lovely analysis by the way, however, stats don't mean anything until the final siren sings. We haven't even started and skill? have been going hammer and tong for a while now already. After we start stat analysis will be more useful. With SAD we were down for a month because we didnt strike back. When we finally did they fell apart in hours. 1337 was different. There we took one OP from them and hit back immediately and so the stats appeared to be only one way. This time around we are watching again. Soon we will provide you all with something interesting to look at though. Quite soon now that we have realised skill? has down a large scale OP on us.

DeletedUser

yet when your general paw tells others to launch you don't ? obviously a good team player. your tribe must be proude of you trying to stay out the in game spotlight

ummm... How many incomings do you have right now??? Firey has about 10k of them, and he is still sending attacks.

DeletedUser

my general paw? Is that why your are trying to OP her, because you think she is a general?

and estel - lovely analysis by the way, however, stats don't mean anything until the final siren sings. We haven't even started and skill? have been going hammer and tong for a while now already. After we start stat analysis will be more useful. With SAD we were down for a month because we didnt strike back. When we finally did they fell apart in hours. 1337 was different. There we took one OP from them and hit back immediately and so the stats appeared to be only one way. This time around we are watching again. Soon we will provide you all with something interesting to look at though. Quite soon now that we have realised skill? has down a large scale OP on us.

You are losing in Anarky and your academies :) .
PS : You are not only allied with -BK- your sits have the duke privilledges from the first time the tribe was created ;) .
Remember to put them in the stats also :p .

Estel2931

Thanks for the compliment on the analysis. I look forward to doing one weekly that is if time permits it.

Regarding the second half of your message though- I only post by the stats and right now by the stats, they are in the "lead" so to speak. If your tribe begins to take more villages in the near future, then obviously I will be making posts in favor of ANARKY. Until that point I would stop saying this or that will happen and such. Or as my friend would state it, "Lead by example, not by words"...Im not against you Firey; Im just not fond of the whole we are better than you when you cant back that up with stats. No offense Firey.

DeletedUser

Hey Chachi,

I just love all the reports from myself, and those forwarded by tribemates, of you leaving 1/2 to 3/4 of a D in your villages, even after we've nuked 50+ of them out so far, and then not dodging. Nice use of troops.

DeletedUser

syl - one by one your horde is diminished. Soon there will only be yourself left. Then it will be interesting to see how long you last until you quit. I hope its a long time.

estel - i need to look deeper than the basic info stats provide. if i didn't i would be negligent. I think skill? now realises a few things, as we have - like our relative capacities. Outsiders don't have this privilege yet. We prefer to remain hidden until we deliver the psychological blow and so we wait until the opportune moment. Then all is revealed. So far nobody knows how we defeated those other tribes that decided to attack us and i like this.

DeletedUser

ummm... How many incomings do you have right now??? Firey has about 10k of them, and he is still sending attacks.

Very Clever Godofwar. :icon_surprised: but last i checked i done the same during last week. :icon_wink:

Still though that aside. still no excuse for not helping the rest of the tribe. whats your take on it God ? you happy sitting there fighting without the odd bit of help from the tribe ? you happy knowing 3 of the main players you all so desperately sent on are not under attack by the very same person that offered you a tribe of greatness ?

On a personal note since this thread is anarchy and skill.

I Would personally like to thank Crmm for his nice mail the other week. and that it is appreciated. and also to let the entirety of the forum reading this thread know he can be humble and speak on a level field. Cheers.

DeletedUser93439

I Would personally like to thank Crmm for his nice mail the other week. and that it is appreciated. and also to let the entirety of the forum reading this thread know he can be humble and speak on a level field. Cheers.

:icon_eek:

Estel2931

estel - i need to look deeper than the basic info stats provide. if i didn't i would be negligent. I think skill? now realises a few things, as we have - like our relative capacities. Outsiders don't have this privilege yet. We prefer to remain hidden until we deliver the psychological blow and so we wait until the opportune moment. Then all is revealed. So far nobody knows how we defeated those other tribes that decided to attack us and i like this.

Firey- I think you should tell me how you defeated those other tribes:icon_biggrin: Maybe I could include it in my next analysis:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You know how solid we are golum - like a rock we are and i do anything and everything for our members. I just have patience and save my firepower for when and if we need it.

You mean you save it for when your tribe members have taken out the defense with their own hard earned units. You then swoop in and take the villages like a leader shoud....right? :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry Dmoron. I didn't know that because syruss said firey didn't attack meant he isn't attacking skill?. Maybe I should report syruss for multi-passing every account in skill? because aparently he knows who is sending attacks to himself and all his fellow tribemates.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry Dmoron. I didn't know that because syruss said firey didn't attack meant he isn't attacking skill?. Maybe I should report syruss for multi-passing every account in skill? because aparently he knows who is sending attacks to himself and all his fellow tribemates.

Well seeing as Firey admitted he was saving his nukes for "when Anarky needs it," you're making a fool out of yourself

The Resurrection

Or maybe people in a tribe chit-chat? whoa what a concept:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You can try that propoganda on ANARKY but i fear it wont work, there are no weak links here. I do a lot for the tribe including taking skill? villages, sitting for people under attack, penning lovely poems for general entertainment in our forums and being a shoulder to cry on when it's required. I also like to purchase cakes from saquuara's cakeshop and the occasional brewsky from the pub. Oh yeah did i say i like taking skill? villages, that too. :)

estel my princess, how about we do the same to skill? and then you can analyse that in one of your future expose's of the state of the world. I'm sure it will change soon enough after all a tribe that cheats and mass recruits its way into rank 1 surely doesn't deserve to be there does it. We must change that of course. It just won't do at all.

and some stats for your enjoyment (ps i know as a tribe we are now behind in the conquers but hey, whats a few villages amongst friendly rivals)
[spoil]Side 1:
Players: fireyflame
Side 2:
Tribes: Skill?

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 1
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 199,240
Side 2: 9,394
Difference: 189,846

chart

how did that one get in there .... oh yeh isolated k25 take that i was slack on supporting in time :([/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well seeing as Firey admitted he was saving his nukes for "when Anarky needs it," you're making a fool out of yourself

On a 3.8 million point account, you can have 200 nukes. sending 50 of them with 1000s of fakes. Maybe we should rename this topic "Dmoron In Trouble With His Skills?.

@res - no one chit-chats about who doesn't attack. No one notices oh, firey isn't attacking me. They only notice who is, and if your willing to put your money where your mouth is, theres such a thing as a command page.
Not to mention that, obviously he meant we are not 100% focused on the war, and you and moron of coarse, being "the scum of the forum" as Dmoron would call it, would try to make something out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Estel2931

estel my princess, how about we do the same to skill? and then you can analyse that in one of your future expose's of the state of the world. I'm sure it will change soon enough after all a tribe that cheats and mass recruits its way into rank 1 surely doesn't deserve to be there does it. We must change that of course. It just won't do at all.

Well I have one big thing to correct you on right now Firey and Im sure you wont like hearing this, but Im a dude...not a "princess" haha...I know how much you like the ladies and all, but you cant start changing someones gender online :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

On a 3.8 million point account, you can have 200 nukes. sending 50 of them with 1000s of fakes. Maybe we should rename this topic "Dmoron In Trouble With His Skills?.

@res - no one chit-chats about who doesn't attack. No one notices oh, firey isn't attacking me. They only notice who is, and if your willing to put your money where your mouth is, theres such a thing as a command page.
Not to mention that, obviously he meant we are not 100% focused on the war, and you and moron of coarse, being "the scum of the forum" as Dmoron would call it, would try to make something out of it.

did he specify in any way he was sending any nukes? no. Did he specify in any way that he wasn't sending atleast partial of his nukes? yes.

Second off, we aren't the ones making 4 topics on PnP about the war, how badly Skills? "skills" are, including something about the little battles in every single post we make on the PnP. Sounds to me like this war is the only thing you guys have going for you. It's your life and soul apparently. And unfortunately, you are losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.