old tribes from old worlds

DeletedUser

W30, eh... What ever happened to -O- there? ahaha...oh thats right.

DeletedUser

He's probably proud he nobled a boon tribe :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lol and I never herd of him on world 30 so he must have been nobled out lol. Funny, the weakest member of my tribe has more skill then that tribe you call -O-. Lol people on new worlds always make me laugh, with their piety victories and devastating defeats lol. Thanks for the smile mate.

DeletedUser

Lol people on new worlds always make me laugh, with their piety victories and devastating defeats lol. Thanks for the smile mate.

Haha he was talking about himself getting nobled by some stronger player and states it the opposite way :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

:lol:Lol nobody mistake but I guess we all make them now and again but this one was public lol;):icon_eek:

DeletedUser

What world 48 tribe are those players from?

Many different players from the top tribes in w48. It is a group of players that communicate on Skype and from there other top player from w48 came once they realized we were forming this group plus we brought back some old timers. But more will be come apparent with time when we join this world.

Repinski

Many different players from the top tribes in w48. It is a group of players that communicate on Skype and from there other top player from w48 came once they realized we were forming this group plus we brought back some old timers. But more will be come apparent with time when we join this world.

Haha I was going to bust out with a "Only time will tell :icon_wink:" but then you showed up. Haha <3 you Bama! :lol:

DeletedUser

W17 is here
Message me to join a friikken good tribe
- *MuFN

DeletedUser

W17 is here
Message me to join a friikken good tribe
- *MuFN

just beacuse you say its a good tribe doesnt mean it is and that doesnt belong here if you looking to get people to join your tribe go to the proper thread. please, and thank you.

DeletedUser

MF has landed as well from W30, SW and looking to see what will happen here.. Good luck to everyone.

DeletedUser55479

originally from world 1, any1 on here, from there, pm in game.

DeletedUser94730

i wasnt on W1 ddog but joined W2, under an alias now.

Will be interesting who comes over now that some of the other worlds are in the finishing stages.