old tribes from old worlds

DeletedUser

lets see what old tribes are moveing to world 54:)

The Celtic's are moveing to this world as i am apart of them:icon_smile:, from world 30. our leader is Cabster. Im sure you all are thinking "wow what a noob" but i know there are other tribes here and i would sure love to see some old faces of world 30 and new faces from other old worlds. :icon_cool: so post your tribe from your old world and what world you are from!:icon_razz:

well i think ive got my point across, oh and BTW i love this new world way better then world 30.:icon_biggrin:

MetalFist

A little birdy told me that the most kickass tribe of World 6 is setting up some roots here...Guess who?

DeletedUser

well welcome lol i hear some of world 30 best tribes are comeing here:)

DeletedUser

You must have done something to make LittleDragonCPS invite you :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

/Feels privileged :icon_cool:

Still not going to join tho.... Never join anyone unless I'm in a premade for the first few days I just observe.

DeletedUser

Dragon is here?! :icon_eek:. Yes! I get round 2 with the boy! :icon_biggrin:. Looking forward to the incomings already!

-Spyke

DeletedUser

The Celtic's are moveing to this world as i am apart of them:icon_smile:, from world 30.

oh and BTW i love this new world way better then world 30.:icon_biggrin:

well welcome lol i hear some of world 30 best tribes are comeing here:)

i know that guy! i helped him on wrold 30 lol:icon_smile:

Lol sorry for Nobleing you on world 30 skyper.
What world?

DeletedUser

You plainly bolded the world. Please don't act stupid and no flamming.

silvereclipes

Can't be the STACHEWACKERS since I don't see any old mates unless they changed their name like me ;)

DeletedUser

You plainly bolded the world. Please don't act stupid and no flamming.
Well yeah bolding a word is meant to make it stand out, its what the bold button was created for :icon_neutral:

Im not acting stupid, just a little early world spam with some (attempted) humour thrown in there. But anyway guess you're gonna be one of those guys :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Well yeah bolding a word is meant to make it stand out, its what the bold button was created for :icon_neutral:

Im not acting stupid, just a little early world spam with some (attempted) humour thrown in there. But anyway guess you're gonna be one of those guys :icon_redface:

I'm sorry just a bit tired.

Repinski

ADHD is made up of mostly w48 players if that counts. Although w48 isn't an old world :lol:

DeletedUser

PURPLE PANDAS ARE BACK !!1 PP ftw <3

at least one of them :>