old tribes from old worlds

DeletedUser

The sad reality of W30 is that when BD and THE were fully active they were the best tribes in the world no one else at that time was capable of taking them down.. They got bored and then quit. Those that remain are still some of the best in W30.. Trust me this is not to take anything from the current tribes there. It is like in any world as players leave and tribes change new stronger ones arise from the ashes of the fallen tribes..

DeletedUser

i need to correct you BH attacked THE when they were still pretty active and won that fight

also phoenx played a very important role in BD death

DeletedUser

When they were fully active no one could touch them not even phoenix and I have the utmost respect Paj and those guys but Tardis or DN were the only ones that would even think to stand against them.. Honestly.. those 2 particular tribes were at one time the most untouchable.. Like every good thing it does however end as did they.. Now W30 has RAM,BH,Phoenix Decide in no order that sit at the top.. At some point these will change as history itself always does..

DeletedUser

Why are Tardis being compared to Phoenx? Tardis were good, sure, but let's get real here.

DeletedUser

angry you forgot LOEN any special reasons?????

maybe players dont count them as a tribe but after all the are rank 3 and hold a very nice spot and got troops maybe less skills but got troops and i am sure all the ppl who are saying they are weak right now will beg them to join in case of a world war

DeletedUser

Sorry Reaper not comparing they were different times. The original TARDIS before they merged and then reformed.. Dan not slighting I was just going off the top of my small mind.. Yes loen DRIFT and a few others.. I have respect for all the above tribes so do not take it as anything other than a quick random thought..

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
When they were fully active no one could touch them not even phoenix and I have the utmost respect Paj and those guys but Tardis or DN were the only ones that would even think to stand against them.. Honestly.. those 2 particular tribes were at one time the most untouchable.. Like every good thing it does however end as did they.. Now W30 has RAM,BH,Phoenix Decide in no order that sit at the top.. At some point these will change as history itself always does..

You are ignorant.

He's leadership/members attested that phoenx was on par with bd. We were smaller, but skillwise bd knew what was up. Are you forgetting that bd/the's swan song of over 5k nukes hit little old phoenx???

Decide/tardis never withstood anything of the sort..... And there was always a reason bd's best players never wanted to mess with nix.....

Don't bring your false interpretations of w30 to the w54 forums. This is a chance to start a clean pnp slate with me... And not bring my opinion of you from w30 here.

When bd war started, bd was active. Not our fault that we brought them to their knees when no one else could. (oh wait, it was our fault)

Wait a minute mr chuck? Weren't you bd's stoolies originally?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Paj, what is with the insults.. This was a solid conversation with people opinions and you have to throw insults.. Nice

DeletedUser

Personally I would throw BD into the TW Hall of Fame. The best tribe I have ever seen in the game, bar none.

DeletedUser

BD was a very good tribe at its prime, but they haven't had that much wars that makes them deserve a TW hall of fame spot.

They always fought smaller opponents. The alliance between them and THE allowed them to pick on smaller opponents for most of the time.

On the other hand, Phoenx fought against the odds vs. BD for a long while and against RAM for a long while as well.

BD and RAM probably tought they could roll over Phoenx. Simply didn't happen.

You can view BD in the hall of fame but I don't think they have accomplished as much as Phoenx did.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Paj, what is with the insults.. This was a solid conversation with people opinions and you have to throw insults.. Nice

what was insulting?

I called you ignorant, (which you are) and that isnt insulting. Its not your fault you dont know better. Its just fact!

As for a solid conversation, you are here spewing lies. Did you expect me to let you get away with it?

My statements are true. You were BD's stoolies, and we know cause gicu was sitting you for some time. And now we know you are working for Ram. *shrug* someone has to kiss their rings, eh?

Lets just hope you are in kd 54, or thereabouts. I have some unfinished business with you guys.. if you wish to continue the debate. :icon_twisted:

As for BD, i agree with Cru to an extent. BD was the powerhouse that i tried to make Phoenx into. I wont lie, that is my model tribe for what i hope Phoenx Reborn on 54 will do. There are many questions about activity and timing of the Nix/bd war.... but the results is all that matters. Phoenx won, (the hard way, mind you) and no excuses will take that from us.. but you cannot discredit the sheer fluency that BD dispatched enemies with. (timing, nobles, teamwork, communication, sitting, etc) however, the Alliance with THE (#1 tribe in points) did tarnish their final reputation and capabilities...

Again, i am the duke that defeated BD, so i suppose my opinion is extremely biased.... But i really looked up to Badlapje, canine-, parm, and even old Gicu...

Last edited:

kingjohan

You are ignorant.

He's leadership/members attested that phoenx was on par with bd. We were smaller, but skillwise bd knew what was up. Are you forgetting that bd/the's swan song of over 5k nukes hit little old phoenx???

Decide/tardis never withstood anything of the sort..... And there was always a reason bd's best players never wanted to mess with nix.....

Don't bring your false interpretations of w30 to the w54 forums. This is a chance to start a clean pnp slate with me... And not bring my opinion of you from w30 here.

When bd war started, bd was active. Not our fault that we brought them to their knees when no one else could. (oh wait, it was our fault)

Wait a minute mr chuck? Weren't you bd's stoolies originally? I bet bd members long gone would roll in their graves to know you are ram's bitches now....

Did i miss something or is this W54 forums? Please bring your W30 talk to the W30 forums.

DeletedUser96141

me too, yes i like talking about old worlds, but go to you own world forum please:icon_eek::swordsman:

DeletedUser

yea protector you are right they made it to 160mil and the rank 1 and only 2 weeks ago finally went down they now are rank 16 i think with like 20mil but some might say there were dead along time ago when the original players left like 2-3 month ago

I played with them years ago... 2007 I think?

I was an original... but I had to go off for RL reasons.

I think they set up in world 30 too... b/c I co-played an account in it.

ah, too bad.

They were real good.

DeletedUser

I'm originaly from w8 DAVOE, also had accounts on w17 & w30 had a break from TW for a year or so and decided to start again here :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Did i miss something or is this W54 forums? Please bring your W30 talk to the W30 forums.

I'm sorry. Did you miss the title of the thread?? Pretty sure I'm on topic and you are not. Posting to tell people to stay on topic,(without mentioning the topic yourself) IS off topic.

So kettle, hi! Your black like the pot!

kingjohan

I'm sorry. Did you miss the title of the thread?? Pretty sure I'm on topic and you are not. Posting to tell people to stay on topic,(without mentioning the topic yourself) IS off topic.

So kettle, hi! Your black like the pot!

Are you calling me black?

HD ftw! (on topic)

DeletedUser

If you do not know who -O- were in W30 then you should probably not be commenting on W30. -O- were a top 5 ranked tribe for a significant portion of time, I believe they fought the then TARDIS and lost. -O- were a bit of a flop in the end, but certainly not skilless, I would say they are certainly more than a match for Celts.

doubt it, as i have been alive and kicking for just past a year growing and growing lost 2 villages last week from a 4 on 1 gangbang by BH... im takeing some of their villages as well. so thanks for your ignorace and such. IDC about dead tribes because celts are in the top 10 and will soon be 9 and then after a month or so we will continue to move up. im confident that what you say is a total misconception of what i am saying and you my friend are full of uBS. they made stupid mistakes and payed for it. celts have been around for awhile and have been makeing good choices, we arnt stupid nor are we weak players. how can you kill something that doesnt care to die? you cant;p so please due try again and attack my account on world 30 see what happens.

DeletedUser

doubt it, as i have been alive and kicking for just past a year growing and growing lost 2 villages last week from a 4 on 1 gangbang by BH... im takeing some of their villages as well. so thanks for your ignorace and such. IDC about dead tribes because celts are in the top 10 and will soon be 9 and then after a month or so we will continue to move up. im confident that what you say is a total misconception of what i am saying and you my friend are full of uBS. they made stupid mistakes and payed for it. celts have been around for awhile and have been makeing good choices, we arnt stupid nor are we weak players. how can you kill something that doesnt care to die? you cant;p so please due try again and attack my account on world 30 see what happens.

Celts have never been considered a contender for W30, nor will they ever be, -O- at one point were considered a contender. -O- reached rank 2 about 18 months ago and had about 60% of the points your tribe has right now. Saying you don't care about dead tribes merely shows your ignorance, if this is your reasoning for your tribe being better than them then you must also think your tribe is better than BD.

TW is not all about surviving, making your mark on a world is just as important, and -O- did that in a much greater way than Celts have. You showed up late to W30 and seem to have a misplaced sense of self-importance. The majority of top players in W30 will tell you just what I have.