old tribes from old worlds

kingjohan

Can somone make a summary with all the old tribes mentioned in this thread? (And maybe even with which world they come from)

DeletedUser

how about making a tribe of experience players from different world?

DeletedUser

thats right. . we can merge as one even though the others are far we can still build and merge at the same point of our map. . for me i dont want to have a mate inside my K. . coz i have a prediction that this continent of my will be mine:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

another great player joined W54 :icon_biggrin:
Welcome to W6 overlord and #1 player, known as The BEAST, Horica :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Horicaaa <333.

To make things clear, he joined because of me. Lucasdom just said:p

DeletedUser

if you guys already have tribe please send me an invitation too.

DeletedUser

Lol and I never herd of him on world 30 so he must have been nobled out lol. Funny, the weakest member of my tribe has more skill then that tribe you call -O-. Lol people on new worlds always make me laugh, with their piety victories and devastating defeats lol. Thanks for the smile mate.

If you do not know who -O- were in W30 then you should probably not be commenting on W30. -O- were a top 5 ranked tribe for a significant portion of time, I believe they fought the then TARDIS and lost. -O- were a bit of a flop in the end, but certainly not skilless, I would say they are certainly more than a match for Celts.

DeletedUser

How long ago did w6 start? I'm always reticent to assign judgments of skill to late world #1 players- all that shows is a lot of commitment.

All that matters is KRANG!

DeletedUser

How long ago did w6 start? I'm always reticent to assign judgments of skill to late world #1 players- all that shows is a lot of commitment.

All that matters is KRANG!
Start date 29 March 2007

DeletedUser

Well- I've been away a long time, so what do I know? :icon_wink:
Maybe he's nasty.

Oh and my real start date was aug 2006. Not that it matters.

DeletedUser

If you do not know who -O- were in W30 then you should probably not be commenting on W30. -O- were a top 5 ranked tribe for a significant portion of time, I believe they fought the then TARDIS and lost. -O- were a bit of a flop in the end, but certainly not skilless, I would say they are certainly more than a match for Celts.
i have heard about -O- but they were in the begging of the world and never had a chance to see them in the map

if you give me a date of you on your highest spot i will look in the map archives

also i read the w30 internal forums and from what i read -O- was not very popular many wrote that it was a fail tribe and skilless i cant know for sure but it what many players wrote there

DeletedUser

also i read the w30 internal forums and from what i read -O- was not very popular many wrote that it was a fail tribe and skilless i cant know for sure but it what many players wrote there

This is written almost always when a tribe falls...

DeletedUser

This is written almost always when a tribe falls...

not always

when BD fell no one bashed their honor every one said they were good but fell due to inactivity and ofc the phoenx made the final blow for them

but also there is some truth in what you said now when THE is gone and when they started falling many ppl opened their mouth's and bashed THE ofc almost no one had guts to do so when THE were the main power

DeletedUser

but also there is some truth in what you said now when THE is gone and when they started falling many ppl opened their mouth's and bashed THE ofc almost no one had guts to do so when THE were the main power

THE as in the Hellentian Empire? Spelling is wrong, I know, I can't remember the correct spelling.

The premade that was led by JPohlman correct?

DeletedUser

yea protector you are right they made it to 160mil and the rank 1 and only 2 weeks ago finally went down they now are rank 16 i think with like 20mil but some might say there were dead along time ago when the original players left like 2-3 month ago