Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs!

• Thread starter DeletedUser95241
  • Start date

mattcurr

Matt Curr you are really defensive though, and honestly, it seems like this is some kind of immature temper tantrum because you got kicked from COMING (I think?). Flame on though, I am excited for your next post with more would-be drama.

Funny to thwart such accusations I kept the thread which lead to my being kicked. Should be noted river asked me to rejoin as well as quite a few other people in coming. Also immature? It is a war game, I am using information I have to alter images of tribes, its just how the game is played. These tribes are supposed to be "great" to listen to their leaders they are the best thing since white bread, yet both have had mini revolts, and both tribes I have someone in the position of baron working for me. Granted I am quite the charmer, but still there must be some sort of dissension for me to have such a great network of spies within both tribes. But anyway without further ado the thread which lead to my kicking.

Neither of us are really insulting one another imo the argument was not even heated, I was kicked for this though.

[spoil]
faaaaark said:
huggy bear! said:
I dont get your point. Lets say I cap a village right now, and 2 minutes from now I see incoming nobles.

Stacking will cost way too much troops. The wall is low and likely the techs are wrong.. So logically if I time 2 nobles .5 seconds after his nobles recapture the village I lose little to no troops and am able to kill his nuke. Right?

So you are willing to trade villages all day??? You send more nobles, then he sends more nobles...

Shit, I'd be wanting you to hold the village one of these days. You can only do that with support. I cannot believe we are even having this conversation.

Sorry for being brunt, but if you don't support immediately after your nobles, you will not make it far in the mid to late game of TW.

huggy bear! said:
faaaark said:
So you are willing to trade villages all day??? You send more nobles, then he sends more nobles...

Again this is early game, the players attacking have 1-2 villages if you kill their nuke they can not do that, and stacking when you have more time to do so is always an option to then take. The key is situational awareness not see cross signs stack... That will end up losing you more troops than you need at times

Shit, I'd be wanting you to hold the village one of these days. You can only do that with support. I cannot believe we are even having this conversation.

Bastardizing what i say does not help anyone

faaaaaark said:
Sorry for being brunt, but if you don't support immediately after your nobles, you will not make it far in the mid to late game of TW.

Excuse the current state of my account I have been in and out of the hospital and failed to log in for 2 weeks however I was ranked #3, and I have maintained 20 top 20 accounts from the 1 village stage all the way to 5 million points. I understand how to manage an account. You are making a straw man of my argument it does not help anyone to do that it merely distracts true learning on both sides from happening

faaaaark said:
No I am not.

I asked for support to be sent to this village as it needed it from what I could see. You now are questioning why a village is not to be supported.

Here is the perfect example:
I lost a village yesterday. My co-player did not send support to land immediately after my nobles as the guy's main noble village was expected to fall at the same time and there would be no nobles to take it back. Unfortunately, the other tribemate's attacks were late (another tribemate was hitting his main village and his nobles were late).

I had MORE THAN ENOUGH support to hold the village but because it was not sent, we now do not have the village. Yes, I would have had losses, but I would have another village now and the enemy would have had one less. That's a total gain of two.

This is not a mid or late game strategy that I am talking about, if my recent nobling yesterday had been supported I would have ANOTHER Village now.

apple the first said:
topic: Can the support in the village stay there for a while? I expect them they attack it sooner ore later..

huggy bear! said:
For one last time, as I am not well enough to bother typing this again.

A) I am not saying never stack.

B) I am saying you should weigh options to decide if stacking, recapping, or sniping is the best option. All strategies have merit, you need to understand all three to properly defend. Saying only stick with one in all situations is a poor move. Stacking imo is always the first option you should look at, but there are times you should pass it up in favor of a more lucrative option.
Edited by Huggy Bear! today at 09:44

huggy bear! said:
Apple the first wrote:
apple the first said:
topic: Can the support in the village stay there for a while? I expect them they attack it sooner ore later..

they are planning an opp on you according to their duke.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

To me it would appear as though incoming and Rim! plan on betraying their alliances, but shhhh they arent going to mention it publicly:icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
lajfljdf.jpg
[/Spoil]

I am trying to figure out how this map is any proof of betraying alliances? That map simply shows the areas each tribe will be working, if either tribe has diplomacy within those areas it makes no difference. The purpose of that map is to give a basic border agreement to where each tribe can and cannot recruit/noble into.

DeletedUser

Great, so the rank 1 and 2 tribes have border agreements so early.

This will be a great world, with much fighting. "elite settings and hugging players FTW"

mattcurr

I am trying to figure out how this map is any proof of betraying alliances?

You disappoint, please read a thread in its entirety before responding. As I have already pointed out to your tribemate what I said was it showed an intent to break previous alliances.

DeletedUser

I am trying to figure out how this map is any proof of betraying alliances? That map simply shows the areas each tribe will be working, if either tribe has diplomacy within those areas it makes no difference. The purpose of that map is to give a basic border agreement to where each tribe can and cannot recruit/noble into.

"there is no talk of an End game pact with anybody but RIM!."

DeletedUser

Great, so the rank 1 and 2 tribes have border agreements so early.

This will be a great world, with much fighting. "elite settings and hugging players FTW"

This world is far from over. The gap between the top 2 and the top 5 is not significant. The world is still young yet and there is a lot to decide.

You disappoint, please read a thread in its entirety before responding. As I have already pointed out to your tribemate what I said was it showed an intent to break previous alliances.

I have been reading this thread and there is no "intent" on breaking anything, at least not from RIM!'s point of view.

"there is no talk of an End game pact with anybody but RIM!."

Yet there is so much to be decided between now and then. Any end game pacts I have still could include other alliances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But rednecks we have decided that you 2 are allies and hoping to be in the END game.

As you said, the world is far from over, yet why have such an alliance with such restrictions so early? It seems pointless unless you two are basically family at this point

mattcurr

at least not from RIM!'s point of view.

Coming however has multiple alliances with top tribes
Yet there is so much to be decided between now and then. Any end game pacts I have still could include any alliances I might have.
Really because to paraphrase you, that map is exactly how you pictured it..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yet there is so much to be decided between now and then. Any end game pacts I have still could include any alliances I might have.

The quote wasn't from a RIM! member (who I believe has just the one alliance?), it was from a prominent COMING member who have a few alliances.

DeletedUser

i dont really see the problem with this to me its not really an alliance so much as a declaration of intent :lol: its no secret that the RIM players are many DNY players (the only tribe to end a world as of yet) while COMING isnt exactly being secretive about our desires to be number 1. :icon_redface:. For RIM there's no doubt with faaaaark being in coming theres the possibility RIM leaders wish to beat him and say they won the world without him....while for COMING saying they beat DNY in a end game scenario brings its own reward....(plus there faaaaark again who im sure wouldnt mind being able to go to those players and say he beat them) so no hugging there that i can see :icon_eek:

its not so much an alliance as two leaders stating they want to war each other at some point and showing their ideal scenario. i highly doubt you'll see coordinated attacks or mutual support being sent given the geography involved. :icon_rolleyes:

ofc this is all just more speculation just like everyone else's comments :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

But rednecks we have decided that you 2 are allies and hoping to be in the END game.

As you said, the world is far from over, yet why have such an alliance with such restrictions so early? It seems pointless unless you two are basically family at this point

For me it is not pointless, this assures they stay out of any areas I may want to expand into. We rimmed one of their players to send that very message. I like River and it is no secret that I am very good friends with faaaaaark so for me this assures we stay that way until we are ready to fight each other.

Coming however has multiple alliances with top tribes

That is Comings issues, not mine.

Yep, and you should also have me quoted that a diagonal look to that map may be better. But there is to much to be decided yet that the "border" agreement could change down the road.

DeletedUser

So you will act as a family, until the end game.

Excellent. Thanks for the info. I guess all should should raise arms and make sure that doesnt happen then if the top 2 want this at the end

DeletedUser

For me it is not pointless, this assures they stay out of any areas I may want to expand into. We rimmed one of their players to send that very message. I like River and it is no secret that I am very good friends with faaaaaark so for me this assures we stay that way until we are ready to fight each other.

well there goes my theroy of them wanting to rim faaaaark thxs red :icon_cry:

as for COMING alliances atm i dont see how they affect this in any way atm those alliances could be there to ensure comings future to reach the end game scenario or they could be there for any number of reasons. no where does it say we intend or need to break any alliances in order to ensure this scenario simply that we havent spoken with any other tribes about a endgame scenario (which we havent)

Excellent. Thanks for the info. I guess all should should raise arms and make sure that doesnt happen then if the top 2 want this at the end

ahh there it is the real reason for the venom your spewing because of this very minor thing Fear LOL im sure you would love to organize a gangbang under the illusion you were stopping some giant hugfest wouldnt you Lol

DeletedUser

I believe you're putting words into our mouths. You are the one saying thats our intention, but thats merely your interpretation of the map. When I look at it, I see a map that states where the two tribe's can't war. So I interpret it as stating that COMING can't war DSL, but we could if our diplomacy changed. It also means COMING can't war Chaka, and RIM! can't war Rogues, etc. The intention is a border agreement plain and simple, not an intent to noble.

DeletedUser

ahh there it is the real reason for the venom your spewing because of this very minor thing Fear LOL im sure you would love to organize a gangbang under the illusion you were stopping some giant hugfest wouldnt you Lol

scared of who? You? Im scared of you?

Why not mail rogues and ask them for an alliance but drop it to nap cos you were told no yesterday. Oh wait that is what happened, you mailed rogues and got knocked back for diplomacy.

Yes that would nearly all the top 5 tribes you have asked for diplomacy, hmmm, tell me again who is scared here?

DeletedUser

lmao, yeah I am sure tribe will want to send nukes and nobles across the world to ensure this doesn't happen. The way other tribes are recruiting and merging we may not be in the 1 & 2 spot for very long.

well there goes my theroy of them wanting to rim faaaaark thxs red :icon_cry:

But anyone that knows brad knows he may not give anyone that chance. We all know he will get pissed off at someone and quit anyway. :lol:

/waits for Brad to pop up on skype.

DeletedUser

lmao, yeah I am sure tribe will want to send nukes and nobles across the world to ensure this doesn't happen. The way other tribes are recruiting and merging we may not be in the 1 & 2 spot for very long.

But anyone that knows brad knows he may not give anyone that chance. We all know he will get pissed off at someone and quit anyway. :lol:

/waits for Brad to pop up on skype.

The only way to keep up with your merges is by the same route, which again makes this world, a merge war.

You so called elite players are turning the world in to a noob world. There is more competion in w52 then there is in this world due to certain tribes killing it.

DeletedUser93260

The only way to keep up with your merges is by the same route, which again makes this world, a merge war.

You so called elite players are turning the world in to a noob world. There is more competion in w52 then there is in this world due to certain tribes killing it.

I don't quite follow, who merged with who?

DeletedUser

Name: Pack Your Bags
Tribe Changes: 131

Name: Rogue Assassins
----->Tribe Changes: 171<-------

You have 30% more tribe changes than we have. Who's keeping up with who?