Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs!

• Thread starter DeletedUser95241
  • Start date

mattcurr

I believe you're putting words into our mouths.
No those were rednecks words

You are the one saying thats our intention, but thats merely your interpretation of the map. When I look at it, I see a map that states where the two tribe's can't war. So I interpret it as stating that COMING can't war DSL, but we could if our diplomacy changed. It also means COMING can't war Chaka, and RIM! can't war Rogues, etc. The intention is a border agreement plain and simple, not an intent to noble.
I presented information, and said what it looked like to me, and that is an exact quote I said it looked like to me they would have to betray allies to keep this alliance true. Which is clearly my interpretation, and clearly stated as such. If someone else wants to interpret it different by all means they can I placed the information out there for them to draw their own conclusions.

DeletedUser

Name: Pack Your Bags
Tribe Changes: 131

Name: Rogue Assassins
----->Tribe Changes: 171<-------

You have 30% more tribe changes than we have. Who's keeping up with who?

:icon_redface: check some of those tribe changes, im sure you will see a funny thing happening, i dont care what you say about tribe changes, go hug coming and kill the world, cos thats all that matters. Lets hug it to the end. I do note you dont put COMINGs tribe changes there. Lets see the comparison between the top 3

Also, how many merges you had to rogues?

DeletedUser93260

Apparently Rogues accepting a number of Happle members doesn`t count as a merge, Coming and RIM does though, hmmm.

Funny thing is the tribes currently have almost the same amount of members, so I am not too sure of any validity to anything other than you wanting to make your tribe sound good and others bad.
Notice that Coming hasn`t started threads questioning how other tribes are run, because frankly we don`t care. Its your tribe run it however you want. The third thread now trying to pull Coming and now RIM down because you feel threatened, hmm.

DeletedUser

I am trying to figure out how this map is any proof of betraying alliances? That map simply shows the areas each tribe will be working, if either tribe has diplomacy within those areas it makes no difference. The purpose of that map is to give a basic border agreement to where each tribe can and cannot recruit/noble into.

I have been reading this thread and there is no "intent" on breaking anything, at least not from RIM!'s point of view.
Yet there is so much to be decided between now and then. Any end game pacts I have still could include other alliances.

No those were rednecks words

I'm not quite sure we're looking at the same thread. :icon_confused:

I presented information, and said what it looked like to me, and that is an exact quote I said it looked like to me they would have to betray allies to keep this alliance true. Which is clearly my interpretation, and clearly stated as such. If someone else wants to interpret it different by all means they can I placed the information out there for them to draw their own conclusions.

Red mentions multiple times that it's entirely possible diplomacy with other tribe's still exist at that point. This is why I have formed the opinion that it's a "stay out of my way, I'll stay out of yours" pact, as opposed to a "you noble the entire north, we'll noble the entire south, and then we'll fight" pact. Again, that points to the fact that no alliances/diplomacy need to be "betrayed".

I'm not saying you can't have an opinion. I'm just saying you can't base it on things that people haven't said. You have just put words into Rednecks mouth as I pointed out above. Forming an opinion on that basis is not really contributing anything to the conversation. I think it's fine that you interpret the situation as you described, but you simply can't say that Rednecks described it as such.

:icon_redface: check some of those tribe changes, im sure you will see a funny thing happening, i dont care what you say about tribe changes, go hug coming and kill the world, cos thats all that matters. Lets hug it to the end. I do note you dont put COMINGs tribe changes there. Lets see the comparison between the top 3

Also, how many merges you had to rogues?

Zero...

I looked at your tribe changes. I saw a couple cases of players leaving and rejoining, usually indicative of temper tantrums or the occasional accidental "leave tribe" click. I also saw a group of Happle players join together. I saw lots of inactives being dismissed, and several players being rimmed and dismissed. So I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to point out other than your poor recruitment standards?

You're right, I didn't put COMING on there. Go look at your post that I commented on. It was a criticism of Rednecks, who is in RIM! not COMING. Had you accused COMING of merging, I wouldn't be defending them. You can go ahead and add to your counter another time where I need to tell you "Read before posting". You're doing a wonderful job of making yourself look stupid :)

Since you've already proved to be incapable of reading back a couple posts, Here is your post so you can review it before attempting another post for me to rip apart.

[spoil]
lmao, yeah I am sure tribe will want to send nukes and nobles across the world to ensure this doesn't happen. The way other tribes are recruiting and merging we may not be in the 1 & 2 spot for very long.

The only way to keep up with your merges is by the same route, which again makes this world, a merge war.

You so called elite players are turning the world in to a noob world. There is more competion in w52 then there is in this world due to certain tribes killing it.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Hey I am down with a world war where there are alliances made and dropped for good reasons. The less experienced tribes (DO NOT eat my nubs and me too soon u2) are just going to be progressively eaten in any world, and think Coming and their friends against Rim! and their friends would be very interesting.

But there is far too much talent in this world to pull bs on, why not just say it up front. We will all fight to the death in a major world war and if we do this right we can do it sooner than later. And FINALLY everyone can shut up with the faaaark vs the world stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

I'm not quite sure we're looking at the same thread. :icon_confused:

There is a reason redneck didnt dispute it:lol: We are talking about a different thread, I was referring to what he said in his hidden forum which I am sure he understood.

As for the rest of what you are saying. You are citing what people are saying in the open now as reasoning, when they are attempting to keep a public image and seem like they are not betraying anyone, if you look at the thread they are talking in behind closed doors where they will be honest with one another. When directly asked a question about the other alliances faaaark flat out says that only Rim! will be with them in an end game pact. So is my reasoning 100% no? But is it based outside of sound reason? most certainly not.

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en53/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=5663

Yes zero merges, ofc and yes temper tantrums ofc. Wish i had thought of that.

Since you've already proved to be incapable of reading back a couple posts = 3. Intrestingly is that your defence to everything as it is getting rather old,, is there anything more you can add rather then the same blazay comments?

Since you've already proved to be incapable of reading
= 4

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey I am down with a world war where there are alliances made and dropped for good reasons. The less experienced tribes (DO NOT eat my nubs and me too soon u2) are just going to be progressively eaten in any world, and think Coming and their friends against Rim! and their friends would be very interesting.

But there is far too much talent in this world to pull bs on, why not just say it up front. We will all fight to the death in a major world war and if we do this right we can do it sooner than later. And FINALLY everyone can shut up with the faaaark vs the world stuff.

Chase! Been a while, remember me?

DeletedUser

Of course I remember you I made great huggies with you a long time ago, the rest has yet to compare. I miss you hun.

DeletedUser

Those were fun times... been a while since I have even thought about TW... not sure what made me come take a look at what was going on, but I am enjoying catching up :)

DeletedUser

I may... I can't decide if I want to get back into it that deep again.

DeletedUser

Apparently Rogues accepting a number of Happle members doesn`t count as a merge, Coming and RIM does though, hmmm.

Didn't realize recruiting 4 players in one of your K's was a "merge", thank you for clarifying tho.

Lloyd, coming has something like 270 tribe changes, what do tribe changes have to do with anything?

DeletedUser

I honestly believe, RIM! and COMING have allied at this time time so they can both take down DUCKS(CHAKA).

Seems both are scared they would lose 1 v 1 to them so that is why they allied, and why there is talk of not cross nobling, that is really the only tribe between them. They will deny what i say, but it is my belief from all the talking and and reasons they have offered

May be, may be not...
[spoil]
The Death Stalkers today at 22:05
Hey guys,

As you can see we have a temporary nap with Chaka, There are very good reasons for this and just remember it is only temporary. Sorry this has come on all of a sudden but we will soon get munching again :)

For now, please focus on nobling WALLS, UC, and UC2.

Remember - Read forums, join in on ops and work as a team.

K44 Warlord
The Death Stalkers[/spoil]

Or may be they are so desperate to deal the Cow and Monky :lol:

Not to mention, he asked voodoo and some other to deal us. *Sigh* how many people do RIM! need to deal Cows and Monkys !? :lol:

Everyday, we get more enlightened with how red managed to finish w12 :lol:

DeletedUser

they need joint ops and to work as a team to take out WALLS, UC and UC2? is that because it will take three members to get past the defense because of morale?

DeletedUser

I mean really...what are you going to do about it huggy? At the end of the day your points are only slightly better than chase who you flamed in her pnp thread. So what if both of those tribes admitted to your accusations? What can you or anybody really do about it besides make some more qq posts about hugging? Just curious, if you had a plan, because it just seems very...anticlimactic.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I mean really...what are you going to do about it huggy? At the end of the day your points are only slightly better than chase who you flamed in her pnp thread. So what if both of those tribes admitted to your accusations? What can you or anybody really do about it besides make some more qq posts about hugging? Just curious, if you had a plan, because it just seems very...anticlimactic.:icon_neutral:

Everything happens for a reason, and there is always a plan :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Everything happens for a reason, and there is always a plan :icon_wink:

If that is true then who is to say you aren't falling to one already? Tbh, I am enjoying the amount of ego's on this world, I can't wait for the first ones to come crashing down so I can laugh. :icon_wink: