Clean Plate Club

jakeeboy

If Karma had never been duke ram would have failed long ago. He is a work horse. I have seen him say he quitting a few times because of the workload, but he doesn't because he is more loyal to his members than any duke I have ever seen. Far more loyal than noob or RHCP was. I think that some of arts and noobs posts were true, but no one is perfect, if you don't know that you got some serious brain problems.

The escape guys have always been a handful, particularly Spykie. His warped sense of change tells him that splitting a tribe up creates it. Probably came from w16 where the same thing happened to his tribe. From what I have heard RHCP has lost the will to play. Not sure if this is true or not, but I am pretty sure this natural process every tribe and most players go through.

I believed we screwed up when we lost noob, I think we severly screwed up when we got Spykie on lmwaii. I am pretty sure everyone can see that. The dissent started from him not noob, the escape guys weren't loyal to noob in anyway.

Btw noob you said a while ago that 20 or so people were loyal to you in the tribe. Why haven't any of them stuck up for you or joined you? So far the person that has stuck up for you the most is karma...

Last edited:

slates9

Lol BH has attacked me. A gangbang at that so pan learn your facts and come see me. I'm closer then you think. My balls are big enough to call you out and any other player. Idc if you attack me on world 54 why do you think I havnt grown much? Gezz lol you doubt my skill paj, and I never asked for your friendship. Sure it would be nice to have but it's not needed. In the eyes of my old teacher I have grown and keep on growing. So stick that up you stocking and Cry hohoho paj. Right now from when BH started attacking me it's BH 2 me( alone) 1. I'll be gaining more soon just re clustering in a key area I found. Lol don't preach you piety words to me. I know I have enough skill to consider myself elite.

In-game name?

Michael Wittman

How do we get to where we give more respect to players who abandon their friends and tribemates over someone who puts in an amazing amount of time trying to help his tribe and friends. We all have flaws and and problems to deal with. Its how you deal with it that matters. I give much more respect to karma who is for tribe and friends to the end and art who is very loyal and tells it how he sees it. Being a turncoat will only get you respect from your former tribes enemies and often that is often feigned because let's face it, no one likes a turncoat. So I'm sure rams enemies like noobaxes but a better judgement would be from those who called him tribemate. Any how respect to karma and art for being great tribemates and friends no matter what. Noob, you can have all the respect you want from the ram enemies you helped when you left. They won't talk bad about you, I'm sure they would be happy to use you.

DeletedUser

You can get respect in many ways and it's not because I left you and Karmax that I left the whole tribe :icon_wink:

You were never able to fix an issue because a small group of Rammite decide it all and don't listen to other members at all. Torque polls, insults is all you could think of. You guys knows best, of course. Rammites loves king Karma. Karma the Great I.

Loyalty doesn't get earned by bossing people around but by showing respect to others. I could go around and poach players but I won't.

I'm not being used by anyone but it seems that RAM members don't think the same in their own positions. That has nothing to do with me at all.

Because you see me as a traitor doesn't mean that I am one, maybe Karma himself screwed RAM over and betrayed its own members... But then he works hard so that excuses it all. Who caused most harm to RAM between me and Karmax is quite an obvious easy question. I did no harm at all, lonely in my little corner.

I'll never be your puppet so I guess you didn't know me well after all.

KarmaX

Noob, things are different when you talk and when you do. Yes, I admit that you helped me to be the duke of RAM, but talking about helped RAM, there are very few rare occasions and one being supporting me and tribemates. I say, you don't have the balls it takes to be a RAM. You escaped when tribe needs you, and rather than making a change, you tried your best to destroy it. Don't think that I don't know anything that you're cooking behind my backs.

You have sat enemies too, and thus the very time you did that, you are branded as a traitor. I had no grudges over you for leaving the tribe, but the only grudge I have you is for sitting enemies. If you think, you're loyal to RAM or its tribe members, any 1 of them, then that'll be just lying to yourself. You lost the touch man, you're not the noobaxes anymore, you're just another enemy dog. :p

DeletedUser

Noobaxes left you and RAM behind when he left. And you're the only person to blame for that.

KarmaX

He is the one to be blamed himself. Don't try your pnp tactics, it never worked and will never work on me .

DeletedUser

RAM wouldn't need me at all if you didn't do all those mistakes. Don't pretend I didn't warn you of the mess you were putting RAM into, cause I did loud and clear.

RCHP did loud and clear and yet we are the filthy traitors. Why would I be the one to save RAM from your mess?

I certainly can't be blamed for the stuff you did but yes it's probably more convenient to point me than to look at yourself for the "problems" RAM are experiencing, no?

Again, I'm trying to find a reason why I would save your butt and I just don't find any. :icon_neutral:

KarmaX

RAM wouldn't need me at all if you didn't do all those mistakes. Don't pretend I didn't warn you of the mess you were putting RAM into, cause I did loud and clear.

RCHP did loud and clear and yet we are the filthy traitors. Why would I be the one to save RAM from your mess?

I certainly can't be blamed for the stuff you did but yes it's probably more convenient to point me than to look at yourself for the "problems" RAM are experiencing, no?

Again, I'm trying to find a reason why I would save your butt and I just don't find any. :icon_neutral:

RAM did pretty good for multiple fronts. Just imagine what it'd have been if you and the few others with stupid ideals didn't have caused problems. Yes, we took a little bump, but we'll be fine now. :icon_twisted:

KarmaX

Agreed. RAM has become an impersonation of KarmaX, as a result of his dictatorship.

Time and time again, it is so funny that you call it dictatorship. If it was one, a lot of you would be dismissed that very instant you try to stab me at my back. I've been very patient comparatively and if you just interview most of the person besides the one that have been planning a break out, you will realize it. Try your best so try and turn my members against me, but it won't work EC. You're just been in the boat for a while and all you have done in the meantime was to break it. I know it is kinda frustrating when your plans don't go as they plan but try your best and I wish you all the best.

DeletedUser79042

I have a question for you Karma. Why don't you step down from leadership, pass it to whoever is willing to lead and play soldier like many of us do. Maybe a better RAM will emerge. Maybe not.

DeletedUser

lol..r2d3..when karmax will left RAM, then i will leave it too..cause of him RAM is still a tribe..i tried to co-lead but i have no nerves and patience to do that..many of the already tried to lead but they all failed..honestly i'm quite sad when i see that players are leaving for really stupid things..in my country we have also tribal wars server and kids playing it but they aren't so childish..why everyone wants to see RAM dead without fight?..i would rather loose or win with a lot of fighting..and together with my old crew including noob, RHCP and others..even LMP;)

well good luck with taking away my will to play TW anymore..

KarmaX

I have a question for you Karma. Why don't you step down from leadership, pass it to whoever is willing to lead and play soldier like many of us do. Maybe a better RAM will emerge. Maybe not.

I have tried to step down many times :p :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Look at it this way, KarmaX - the Holiday Break is coming. Maybe all of your horses and all of your men can put RAM back together again during that time.

KarmaX

Look at it this way, KarmaX - the Holiday Break is coming. Maybe all of your horses and all of your men can put RAM back together again during that time.

Thats the plan hun :icon_wink: ..! U look hot as ever :p spicy too sometimes :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Oh, I forgot something:

@Celtic: I suggest you go back and read the thread when Noobaxes decided to leave RAM. Maybe you didn't read all of it, maybe you forgot. But representatives from nearly all the top tribes - yes, including RAM - came to give props to Noobaxes on what a player he was and is.

I guess he's nothing compared to your self-appointed 'elite player' status, but some around here think he's pretty good ...

(Oh, and to those who say he has done nothing for months ... who was he going to attack? RAM?)

Michael Wittman

a few people who dont like karmax, do not balance out all the good he does for ram. its always the few who scream the loudest. why do you think the vast majority of ram is working to make ram better? because its a few people who disagree with the leadership that are discontent. so discontent that they are not loyal to the tribe. completely ignoring majority rule, which i take to mean that they believe that they are more important than their tribemates. saying their opinions are ignored while they ignore the opinions of the majority. i wasnt aware we were going for a minority rule system.

so i believe that our tribe will follow the opinion of the majority. no ones freedom to do anything has been hampered. we will just have fun and fight, and the few can leave.