BOSS's mom, dad, brother,sister, cousin, aunt, uncle,dad#2,dad#3 all declare on FANG

michealkauz

Well the Boss family has declared war! They are mighty and are a huge family living under one roof. The name of the war boss declares it..

The tribe BrotherHood of Sith Society has declared war on tribe FANG!

War name: Rise of BOSS/Fall of FANG

Declaration: Due to Recent Events with FANG members thinking they can attack BOSS and get away with it as well as Stab BOSS in the back we here by Declare war upon FANG and like we forced MAGPIE to FALL Apart FANG will meet the same fate >:) We in BOSS have built back up our armies and are now ready for full scale war against FANG members >:)

BrotherHood of Sith Society Rise of BOSS/Fall of FANG on 21.12. at 23:00:20 4:44:50
How can they rise any more? They are number one in the K? and there are no nobles? Also with their 7 family tribes and 4-5 other alliances they are just the neighborhood 12 yr old picking on the 8yr olds..

Well boss... Wolfen-Knight and your defensive village...

Defender:WOLFEN-KNIGHT Destination:Rise of the Sith Empire (378|449) K43
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
unit_militia.png
Quantity: 1005000000000100 Losses: 0000000000000
Espionage

Resources scouted:
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
1.697 Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 11)
Barracks (Level 2)
First church (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 3)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 3)
Timber camp (Level 12)
Clay pit (Level 12)
Iron mine (Level 11)
Farm (Level 10)
Warehouse (Level 8)
Hiding place (Level 1)
Wall (Level 8)

wait.. can you even call that defensive...

**Correction** Wolfen-knight and your embarrassing village,

Prepare to feel the FANG

Last edited:

DeletedUser80603

Wow oh nooo yet another tribe crying about BOSS waring them :icon_rolleyes:

Look bro you guys brought this upon your selfs by attacking BOSS members during our war with MAGPIE and now that we have ended that war and built back up our troops and Declare war upon your tribe you want to cry about it in the internal forums? :icon_surprised:

On top of that i though you wanted to merge into BOSS so i let you join and made you Baron and you stabb me in the back by Dismissing 2 of my members and deleting some forums and now look where that got you? BOSS will show you no Mercy and as for nobles? well the point of early war is to force your enemy to start over. If you didn't want to a war against BOSS then why would you be cowards and attack us and try to mess up our tribe during our war with MAGPIE? :icon_cry:

Everyone said BOSS would fall by waring MAGPIE? now look most of MAGPIE members jumped ship and joined Party! and the MAGPIE leader started over and MAGPIE fell out of the top rankings in K43 and BOSS moved up into the top rankings of K43 being number 1 :icon_cool:

FANG you think you will beat BOSS then you have another thing coming BOSS will show you no Mercy and its only BOSS v FANG thats it so don't cry about our family attacking you because its only BOSS attacking you, and on top of that i even Called war upon R.S both FANG and R.S are in the to 7 ranks of K43 sop its BOSS v R.S and FANG :icon_eek:

you have a fighting chance not that it will help you any and as i said its not BOSS F. or our allies its only BOSS fighting you girls :icon_twisted:

also this report is 2 weeks old and my troops where out side defending an ally and you would have known that if your noobish self would have sent your pally with the scouts and had the Scout weapon for your scouts to be able to see my troops out side of the village duh :lol:

michealkauz

ha ha not crying because boss has declared war.. laughing that boss has declared war... and zednex... watch what ya say bud..... im not stupid.. my tribe is not stupid.. and we understand that war at this point is stupid.. that is why i felt the need to post about BOSS and their huge family declaring war. and the forums are pretty dull.. so its always nice to keep people updated on whats going on.... but thank you for your comments

DeletedUser80603

Fail tribes, Fail wars = Fail.

no just a FAIL post by a noob :icon_twisted:

i wasn't going to post about our war with them because its not that interesting to most of W54 yet as there are no nobles but this noob thought it would be best to post about it and cry about it because BOSS is at war with his tribe :icon_rolleyes:

1000 apologizes to the W54 community for this noob posting something that no one really cares about :icon_redface:

DeletedUser80603

ha ha not crying because boss has declared war.. laughing that boss has declared war... and zednex... watch what ya say bud..... im not stupid.. my tribe is not stupid.. and we understand that war at this point is stupid.. that is why i felt the need to post about BOSS and their huge family declaring war. and the forums are pretty dull.. so its always nice to keep people updated on whats going on.... but thank you for your comments

AGAIN BOSS F. IS NOT AT WAR WITH YOUR WEAK TIRBE ONLY BOSS IS THATS ONLY 1 TRIBE :icon_redface:

your a noob that post things no one cares about and its pointless your FAIL EPICALLY at posting pnp's and at life :icon_redface:

DeletedUser80603

:) i love your reaction...

and i love your failed post :icon_redface:

Next time please don't wast the time of players in W54 because you will just put them to sleep with your failed post :icon_redface:

michealkauz

waste the time? this is a game Wolfen .... i am sorry it's not life.. its a game, it's meant to entertain.. aka waste time... next can you please add me to your personal enemies on your profile.. so we people see you restart you can tell them all it was because of your enemy but you had real life problems and you just got bored with the game, like all the other people do.. THANKS

DeletedUser80603

waste the time? this is a game Wolfen .... i am sorry it's not life.. its a game, it's meant to entertain.. aka waste time... next can you please add me to your personal enemies on your profile.. so we people see you restart you can tell them all it was because of your enemy but you had real life problems and you just got bored with the game, like all the other people do.. THANKS

sure bro we will see what happens :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Wow oh nooo yet another tribe crying about BOSS waring them :icon_rolleyes:

Look bro you guys brought this upon your selfs by attacking BOSS members during our war with MAGPIE and now that we have ended that war and built back up our troops and Declare war upon your tribe you want to cry about it in the internal forums? :icon_surprised:

I don't often do this but um. These forums are the external forums.

*runs*

DeletedUser

AGAIN BOSS F. IS NOT AT WAR WITH YOUR WEAK TIRBE ONLY BOSS IS THATS ONLY 1 TRIBE :icon_redface:

Well seeings as you have a few 'brother' tribes you might as well use them? Otherwise whats the point of having them in the first place :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

You think thats funny, im in GOTN, and were fighting the entire cCc family, and some more tribes, were also hammering them to the ground "There noobs", but its there fault they declared war on us for no reason, i bet there regretting it now tho.

DeletedUser

had this been mid/late game would offered FANG some long ranged nukes
piratetongueor4.gif

dunno who either be, but fightin a fam be somin we all should do, ye already got 100 members cap fer davey jones sake!