BOSS's mom, dad, brother,sister, cousin, aunt, uncle,dad#2,dad#3 all declare on FANG

DeletedUser

Does anyone else here find pre-noble wars completely useless?

Actually no, I find pre-noble wars to be pretty enjoyable. :) Wars in general are lots of fun. (I agree that they are more fun at a later stage but I still find them to be pretty fun early on)

DeletedUser

At least these guys are willing to participate... but I wonder how many of them have inactives :O

-pulls out the deck chair and pop corn to start watching from K26-

DeletedUser

At least these guys are willing to participate... but I wonder how many of them have inactives :O

-pulls out the deck chair and pop corn to start watching from K26-

*Waves from K24*

I like to watch the banter from pre-noble wars, but I really dislike partaking in them.

May I have some popcorn?

setorines

in some cases pre-noble wars are fun, but lets be honest all your really doing is putting the little extra effort into increasing your farming. ;) only reason to go into a pre-noble war is if your the ones declared on. (or they are the tribe that says they are at war without declaring and you want to see what the stats really look like. this new tool is pretty :} lol)

michealkauz

i understand pre noble wars are completely ridiculous if you want to rise to the top, but when a tribe declares on you what do you do? and i made this post because family tribes are bogus and do fail in the end... Yes, they do sometimes take down a few decent tribes.

This war information is just to keep people updated and just a little something besides the "rate the player ahead of you .. kinda like the middle school game of rate if im hot or not on a 1-10 scale" just something to talk about nothing of priority

michealkauz

Boss diplomacy list

Allies
~D*A~
terminate
N*W*O
terminate
Illest
terminate
BOSS-P
terminate
BOSS-N
terminate
BOSS-R
terminate
~DAP~
terminate

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
THH
terminate
-Hell-
terminate
IOR
terminate
RAW
terminate
iRule
terminate
R.S
terminate
C.A.
terminate

Enemies
Magpie
terminate

Last edited:

setorines

figures..... to bad I'm out of the K I might actually fight with you if they were close... I love killing tribes that can't farm :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Even if they cant farm efficiently, tribes like these with a fair few allies sometimes support each other really well when they get under attack, its not always the easiest thing to just brush them aside :icon_confused:

michealkauz

i agree 100% Twigy.. and thats why we cant take them lightly .. they have the numbers significantly.. and since it is early even if we had outstanding troop counts in every village and they had barely any.. they would still have more troos than us

setorines

In my person experience it seems like tribes like that can hardly work with their allies if they aren't a family tribe. then it's still questionable. Now of course there is always that special case that will prove me wrong. who knows maybe it will be BOSS that can do it this time.... but I highly doubt it. ^.^

DeletedUser80603

ok i stayed on the side lines form this forum for long enough and now FANG leader wants to act like he knows everything? OMG!!! hashaha your spy is a double agent fool working for BOSS and on top of that BOSS has 4 spies in your tribe all whom don't know about each other and still give me the same info as a matter of fact i have a message i will post form one of my spies in fang :icon_wink:

Boss diplomacy list

Allies
~D*A~
terminate
N*W*O
terminate
Illest
terminate
BOSS-P
terminate
BOSS-N
terminate
BOSS-R
terminate
~DAP~
terminate

THH
terminate
-Hell-
terminate
IOR
terminate
RAW
terminate
iRule
terminate
R.S
terminate
C.A.
terminate

Enemies
Magpie
terminate

Well this is the Wrong Diplomacy List wow you really think your spy isn't a double agent its not that hard to get spies to turn into double agents just offer them Free PP and they switch side i know who your spy is and already turned him into a double agent :icon_redface:

i agree 100% Twigy.. and thats why we cant take them lightly .. they have the numbers significantly.. and since it is early even if we had outstanding troop counts in every village and they had barely any.. they would still have more troos than us

again you my frined no nothing about BOSS and our intentions and well your just a little back stabbing 2 faced player who can't be trusted and who tries so hard to twist words around in messages and then sends them out to other tribes trying to get them to help you :icon_redface:

In my person experience it seems like tribes like that can hardly work with their allies if they aren't a family tribe. then it's still questionable. Now of course there is always that special case that will prove me wrong. who knows maybe it will be BOSS that can do it this time.... but I highly doubt it. ^.^

see now this is where i say you can Doubt anythign you want but from my experience "I make all those who Doubt me true Believers" as i said its still 2 early but we will see what happens later on down the road :icon_cool:

Also i have nothing to HIde i will gladly post BOSS true Diplomacy for all 2 see because its not like it will help FANG any they already messaged a few allies who told us about it and said they will war fang just for fang asking for their help lol

Allies
N*W*O, K43
****,K34
=HD= , K43
BOSS-N, K43
****, K42
****, K23
BOSS-S, K43

Melons, K43/K34

Enemies
Magpie, K43
FANG, K43

oh nooooz such a bid Diplomacy List OMG :icon_redface: with only 4 allies in K43 thats not bad and still their is a lot more room to farm and we do farm all the time we have fun farming fang players :icon_wink:

and the 3 allies out side of K43 are set up for protection for our members in them areas but the tribes are hidden for safety reasons.

Also where you fail some tribes we put in our diplomacy just to throw off spies if you know anything duh only the Duke and 3 barons know who our real allies/naps are some times we will even put 20 allies up just so spies get the wrong info its a smart move don't you think? :icon_cool:

Message from BOSS Spy in FANG :icon_redface:

SPY 1 on 20.12. at 04:28
You got room for an experienced player with a grudge against FANG?

WOLFEN-KNIGHT on 20.12. at 04:54
but your a [ally]FANG[/ally] member so whats your beef with them?

SPY 1 on 20.12. at 23:52
I have no chance to succeed. They do not recognize my bureaucratic genius and they're all idiots. They're pouting about how bad you guys are and I figure I can be valuable to you guys

WOLFEN-KNIGHT on 20.12. at 23:54
we little do they now we havnt't attacked any of you because of magpies but that war is over and FANG will die soon i can a sure you if you have a plan then i will hear it.

SPY 1 on 21.12. at 06:13
We're actually stronger than you think. But I don't give unless I can take. What can you reward me with first?

SPY 1 on 21.12. at 23:17
What the forums were gauging was aesthetic strength. Due to inactivity amongst the ranks or few 'forum members', that number is less than it seems.

But you don't out experience anyone in fang 'cause I'm in FANG.

Me leaving fang would severely lower our IQ and battle strength, leaving us vulnerable. So you have to ask yourself. How much do you want me?

WOLFEN-KNIGHT on 21.12. at 23:27
i made my offer to you to join BOSS and become a War General

SPY 1 on 21.12. at 23:29
Very well. I will prepare to leave with the biggest impact possible. Send the invite

SPY 1on 21.12. at 23:34
I will leave in ?? hours

WOLFEN-KNIGHT on 21.12. at 23:39
also what info can you give me form within FANG? i.e Diplomacy, Important post on the forums or anything that would help take them down faster than normal.

SPY 1 on 21.12. at 23:46
I'll find everything I can and get a source in place to do future intel damage. I'll need ?? hours, but it'll get done

WOLFEN-KNIGHT on 21.12. at 23:49
ok i am waiting for one of my members to get on line and move down to the BOSS-S tribe and then i will slip you an invite once this is done.

hahaha my spy even says you guys are weak plus my other spy says you guys are unorganized and i even account sat my spy and he tells the truth and well normally i hate spys but you wanted to use 1 in BOSS so i had to use 1 in FANG :icon_twisted:

SPY 2 on 22.12. at 23:42
K these guys have like no organized not much 2 tell but watch out for sidewipe or something like that he has a good size army seeing wat he hit but u guys will demolish these guys but attack side guy first I think

SPY 2 on 23.12. at 06:09
whats their diplomacy?

SPY 2 on 23.12. at 06:20
On this page your relations with other tribes are administered. The settings are non-binding within the game, but villages will be coloured accordingly on the map. The status is visible only to tribe members and may be changed by tribal diplomats only.

Allies
13TH

N*W*O
O.L
.D.

Enemies
BOSS
BOSS-N
BOSS-S

SPY 2 on 23.12. at 08:54
Wat else u want mate

WOLFEN-KNIGHT on 23.12. at 12:14
any war plans?

[SPY 2on 23.12. at 18:31
Nope as I told u these guys are unorganized

WOLFEN-KNIGHT today at 06:47
K i'll slip you an invite into BOSS in a few ;)

hahaha plus FANG leader claims his Diplomacy was from 3 days ago and its not the same but this message was sent yesterday so IDK?

Michealkauz on 23.12. at 19:28
hey bud...
i just wanted to apologize

WOLFEN-KNIGHT today at 02:25
why? do you want to apologize now? after almost messing up my whole tribe?

Michealkauz today at 03:11
i just idk... i am sorry buddy.... i haven't gave you the proper attention.. you are the duke of the top tribe in the k... you are the king of the k...

WOLFEN-KNIGHT today at 03:39
i am no king of K43 sorry to say anyways how is your holidays?

Michealkauz today at 03:40
you are the king.. to tribe.. by FAR!!! AND YOU ARE THE MAN OF IT! you have control over the whole k.. wow what kind of power! thats a pretty good xmas gift.. my holidays are going pretty well and yours?

WOLFEN-KNIGHT today at 03:45
I am no king and BOSS does not rule K43 we are on top yes but things could change, also Party! would be like the Kings/Queens of K43 they are number 2 in K43 with only 24 players? now they are crowned the Kings and Queens of K43 unmatched in OD and in having 30 plus members and being in the top 20 of the world? their leader is one of the most respected in W54

Michealkauz today at 03:49
ya true that.... they are good!

WOLFEN-KNIGHT today at 04:10
i would say in 1-2 months they will be number 5 in the world give or take maybe even number 1 in K43 for how good they are.

Michealkauz today at 04:12
gotcha.. yea maybe... but a great tribe like you will be able to do a lot with all your family and allies.. why havent you guys taken them out?

WOLFEN-KNIGHT today at 04:16
allies? only 4 :) 2 of them include BOSS-N and BOSS-S, and 1 is your guy's Nap ;)

it was smart of you guys to make them a nap you know? now they have to stay out of this war :(

as for party! and why we have no wared them? I have 4 friends in party! and wouldn't dare war them unless they attacked us first.

Michealkauz today at 04:21
oh gotch.. oh the nap with nwo? they are pretty good and smart tribe too.. stay out of the war and grow and stay on both tribes good sides

WOLFEN-KNIGHT today at 05:58
hehehe stay out of the war? them seem to be voting on it form what my friend says about joining us in our war or not? either way we will win with or with out them and your ally R.S is dead, also your Diplomacy list with your 1 ally who has 2 members? oh noooz, and your 3 naps? oh noooz, and your 3 enemies who are BOSS F.?

by the way i know you have a spy in my tribe lol and i have 3 in yours hahaha plus i bet your spy is working as a double agent ;) and selling you false info ;)

WOLFEN-KNIGHT today at 05:59
oh nooooozzzzz please mister don't call your ally on us who has only 2 members :(

Allies
[ally]13TH[/ally]

[ally]N*W*O[/ally]
[ally]O.L[/ally]
[ally].D.[/ally]

Enemies
[ally]BOSS[/ally]
[ally]BOSS-N[/ally]
[ally]BOSS-S[/ally]

Michealkauz today at 06:38
umm i dont know anything about any spies :) and thats at least from 3 days ago?
which it dont matter... but just saying :) also.. dont worry.. we arent strong... this war is a joke.. you guys are amazing.. i told you that already... and 13th isnt even from this k... do your math there buddy :)

WOLFEN-KNIGHT today at 06:45
i have and well i have the new Diplomacy update as well buddy and placing a false diplomacy in the external forums? do your math budy ;)

Michealkauz today at 06:49
ok well its buddy... :) and i know who is who in my tribe... and i know certain players who i can and can not trust.. and buddy... i have been taught by some of the greatest leaders in past worlds and i understand how to use spies in your own tribe as an advantage and how to successful coordinate around a spy... watch.. your spy will be informing you of how ready our tribe is soon.... he'll be telling you guys good luck! or maybe just a lot of information! either way good luck bro!

WOLFEN-KNIGHT today at 06:52
wow you slow i know its buddy and well my spy in FANG is highly skilled at his job and well he has brought down tribes before just by spying so you wont stop him he was trained by the best spies in past worlds ;)

Fang leader is a noob and tries to twist the words around of people so he can't be trusted :lol:

Anywasy Marry Christmas W54 hope you all have a good Christmas this year :)

Last edited by a moderator:

michealkauz

ha ha.. wolfen.. i was just trying to make conversation with you over the break... ha ha sweet talk you dont you remember earlier when we were talking about a merge.. and you were like okay ill set you as duke.. and i go hold on i gotta ask my wife first. ha ha and you just said okay! oh buddy this is gonna be fun.. and it is pointless but this world is boring now so i am taking all this in! and remember its just a game.. no hard feelings right? and your spies! i appreciate them!... i think one asked me if we had hidden forums?!? how am i supposed to hide forums.. i was like ugh duh of course not buddy!

DeletedUser80603

ha ha.. wolfen.. i was just trying to make conversation with you over the break... ha ha sweet talk you dont you remember earlier when we were talking about a merge.. and you were like okay ill set you as duke.. and i go hold on i gotta ask my wife first. ha ha and you just said okay! oh buddy this is gonna be fun.. and it is pointless but this world is boring now so i am taking all this in! and remember its just a game.. no hard feelings right? and your spies! i appreciate them!... i think one asked me if we had hidden forums?!? how am i supposed to hide forums.. i was like ugh duh of course not buddy!

yep your right i made you duke my bad :icon_redface:

your a noob as duke you should have disband BOSS rather than dismiss a whole 2 players ooohhhh nnnoooooozzzz :icon_redface:

you where kicked after dismissing them 2 players and well the 2 players rejoined and even after your failed atemps to get our allies of all people to help you fight us? :icon_redface:

come on now please think about it and well my spy can see your hidden forums trust me i account sat him before on top of that welll the player who asked you about hidden forums? now one of my guys maybe some nubcake just like you?

DeletedUser

Would u care to explain what that long post was trying to prove? If anything, it lowered my thoughts of you. U make fun of Fang for only having one ally. Sorry they don't want to hug.

Btw. If you had spies, why would they leave. The point of a spy is to keep tabs on them. And what do ur spies get in return? War general position.

Fail. Nuf said.

DeletedUser80603

Would u care to explain what that long post was trying to prove? If anything, it lowered my thoughts of you. U make fun of Fang for only having one ally. Sorry they don't want to hug.

Btw. If you had spies, why would they leave. The point of a spy is to keep tabs on them. And what do ur spies get in return? War general position.

Fail. Nuf said.

Half the stuff i posted is false just trying to get people like you to run their mouth :icon_redface:

seee what i mean and how easy it is to get players to reply in a flaming way for posted a half lie and half true post?

come on now like i am stupid enough to post anything about what goes on in BOSS? really? wow its amazing how many people have no clue as to whats really happening and how many people alwasy judge a book by its cover before reading the book :lol:

Didn't you learn that?

"Never Judge a Book by its Cover" your judging BOSS already without getting to know the real BOSS? so sad, i am posting stuff like this to get people to think what they want to think about boss so they think we are a bunch of jokes :icon_cool:

its an easy tactic i could tell you all that i am king of spain and you will all believe me thats how easy it is to Confuse most people :icon_cool:

as i said wait until later on when nobles come out and then judge BOSS :icon_cool:

michealkauz

Half the stuff i posted is false just trying to get people like you to run their mouth :icon_redface:

Congrats.. you are working your way up the most hated tribes list.. hey maybe we should make a post like that over this long break.... isnt it funny how tribes without nobles declare a war on you right before a break? and the reason they declare a war was because we were farming their players ... :) Sorry bud!

unblock me too! i was enjoying our conversations!

DeletedUser

well BOSS can handle R.S and FANG alone there is no need to have our brother tribes jump in as it would be just a waste of time on top of that they will remain on the side lines until BOSS needs them to jump in and that wont be for any time soon, also BOSS has an Ace up their sleeve that will force FANG to Fold and disbband :icon_cry:

LOL, you are funny man, you keep talking and talking, its making me sleepy, oh wait we just received a message, what could it beeeee......

The tribe BOSS-Neptune has declared war on tribe FANG!

War name: War is on

Declaration:

LOL, so much for not needing help, guess Singularity will declare after both of you cant handle the fight, this joke has got to stop, the only thing you will get is catted down to pieces so u go to the rim at the beginning of the world when there aint even nobles. pathetic. Oh and for the record, you added R.S to your ally list, guess your stuck against FANG only. but good luck to you my fellow BOSS players, dont be too hard on FANG.

DeletedUser

its not that hard to get spies to turn into double agents just offer them Free PP and they switch side i know who your spy is and already turned him into a double agent :icon_redface:

Why would you give someone PP just to spy?? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I'm still not sure what makes this family tribe better than any other ones out there. That may just be me, but BOSS is just like any other family out there, just a bit more active on the forums lol.