BOSS's mom, dad, brother,sister, cousin, aunt, uncle,dad#2,dad#3 all declare on FANG

DeletedUser

I'm running my mouth. Listen to yourself. Seems that you post more than anyone, and so far I think one person is on your side. Lol

keep talking. It's quite amusing.

DeletedUser

Wolfen?

Me thinks that spy post is full of bull!

The noobiness of the spies is best characterized by this line which YOU wrote to the spy:

"i will make you War general"!!

LOL, War general?

Do tribes even have War generals?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96754

It may be a stupid war this early but, farms are always good along with a family tribe disbanding or leaving. Just saying this will be fun a nice little time waster. So think you boss for making this interesting.

DeletedUser

For your information, ALL successful tribes have War Generals, what are you thinking?

*holds back laughter*

XD

0_o

Then i must have never been in a successful tribe! :(

* I knew it! I have been in failure tribes!*

DeletedUser

I feel that war is irrelevant without nobles..... But it IS fun farming people.... I'm so glad I can read the forums again, I just got unbanned last month.

Good luck to both sides. May the best tribe win.

Although, in Defense of Fang... Boss Main should do the fighting only to make things even. Just a suggestion... Using numbers from allies and families is fail in my eyes. Keep it even, make it fun.

DeletedUser

Wolfen?

Me thinks that spy post is full of bull!

The noobiness of the spies is best characterized by this line which YOU wrote to the spy:

"i will make you War general"!!

LOL, War general?

Do tribes even have War generals?

I actually have 3. One War General - Duke. One Offense General - Baron. and one Defense General - Baron.

DeletedUser

At the rate at which he's handing out positions, he'll have ten by the end of the week.

DeletedUser

At the rate at which he's handing out positions, he'll have ten by the end of the week.

Preview

setorines

Well this is the Wrong Diplomacy List wow you really think your spy isn't a double agent its not that hard to get spies to turn into double agents just offer them Free PP and they switch side i know who your spy is and already turned him into a double agent :icon_redface:

pretty sure it's illegal to buy a players services with PP... and rather pathetic to be honest.

oh nooooz such a bid Diplomacy List OMG :icon_redface: with only 4 allies in K43 thats not bad and still their is a lot more room to farm and we do farm all the time we have fun farming fang players :icon_wink:

you realize most decent tribes have little to no diplomacy right? not 4 within the same K as them o_O there should be more farms than allies... oh well I figure you won't understand it anyways.

Anywasy Marry Christmas W54 hope you all have a good Christmas this year :)

you have a merry chiristmas to ^.^ (was to lazy to quote multiple times so I just put my comments within the quote with your post in a new font

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if I should read more of these burn posts or just go back to playing tribal wars. =\ These are kinda sad.

DeletedUser

May the best Tribe win, is all I can say, and may the worse tribe remind people of this guy.

75296_467153751025_636121025_5772466_7073828_n.jpg